The Hollywood Cassanova Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie's hands came up between us and rubbed Michelle's tits. Michelle's head tilted back and her eyes closed. The hands moved down and I felt then inch down our stomaches. They came between Michelle's legs and rubbed her there. She started gasping for air.

After a time, I felt those familiar, long hands, clasp my erection as Michelle's hips raised. Sophie straightened me up and Michelle started to lower. I felt one of Sophie's hands guide me as another opened Michelle for me. Sophie smiled at me and gave Michelle a kiss as I penetrated her.

Michelle was tight and knew how to work her pussy. She rode me very hard, like she had an itch all the way inside of her and needed me to scratch it. I did my best to accommodate her, raising my hips as she fell upon them. Sophie picked up the rhythm between us two and rubbed Michelle's pussy. As she bobbed up and down in the water in front of me, she looked in ecstasy.

I looked past these two intertwined bodies perched upon me to our other two pool companions. They had finished their drinks and were simply watching, but Anna looked fidgety.

'Doesn't look like we'll get a chance on him any time soon, does it?' I head Anna slur.

'No,' the other replied.

'Mm.' She sat for a second, just staring at us. Then she looked to Calista. Eventually, her face hardened. 'Ah, fuck it.' she said and flung herself at her.

They kissed again, but with no cautious craning of necks this time. Anna was pressed right up against Calista and was moving her hands up and down her back.

Calista was a little taken aback, but didn't not refuse her attacker. She returned the kiss just as passionately and circled her arms around her.

That was all I could see for the moment. Michelle was now going up and down on me with reckless abandon like a madwoman. She was grunting hard and I could tell she was close to her climax. I felt I wasn't very far off myself.

After a few more plunges, I felt her orgasm on me. Well, more like explode.

She gasped and screamed and writhed on me, then slowed. Sophie then drew apart from her a little and grabbed her arms behind her, forcing her to arch her back and stay on me. I had not cum yet and was still very hard. Sophie picked up the pace again and I helped her by thrusting my still rock-hard dick into Michelle's pussy.

She gasped and wriggled like we were passing electricity through her. After a bit, she came again, and then again. Finally, for the fourth time, when she had little energy to breath, let alone yell, she came again in a body shuddering groan. I came in her now, forcing her to gasp as I filled her with my hot juice.

Sophie pulled her off, twitching slightly, and sat her back down on the edge of the tub, naked. Her eyes were closed and she slumped against Sophie, who circled her in her arms, and let the bubbles carry her off to sleep.

'She need that,' Sophie said to me. 'She has been so... tense recently.'

We both sat next to each other, catching out breath. That was hard to do with the show that was being given in front of us.

Anna had lowered Calista's top and was sucking her breasts. Calista had her eyes closed and was savouring this. This was the first I saw of her nice pink nipples, although on her show, I noticed she wore some very thin tops. Her legs were circled around Anna's back, but slid down to her bottom as Anna drew herself up Calista's body, back to her mouth.

Anna was feeling between Calista's legs as she probed her mouth. Calista reached up and pulled down the front of her partner's suit. Anna Friel's little tits bounced out to be met by Calista's hands. Anna reached down and pulled the rest of her own suit off. This exposed a nicely cropped bush and two round, soft cheeks.

Calista's suit came off quickly enough after that. We were all now completely naked.

Sophie and I watched while the two girls went it, rolling around and licking each other as if they would eat the other up. Michelle dozed beside me, but presently, I felt a small hand feel it's way up my leg. It was hers.

I let her continue to feel me as I started to rise again. Her head was still laid back and eyes shut but after a short time, it tilted toward me and she said, 'Okay, you can fuck alright, but can you give a good handjob?'

No more needed to be said. I lowered my hand to her groin and started massaging her bald pussy. It must have still been tender because she groaned just as I touched it and left off rubbing me as I started in earnest.

''Scuse me!' I heard Anna bawl from the other end of the tub, 'Do ya' think we might get a dick over here any time soon?'

I smiled at her. She was underneath Calista now, who was grinning impishly at me. 'That is, if you get a minute...'

'I'll be right over,' I said, and stuck my middle deep into Michelle. I hooked it up towards the G spot and, after a couple thrusts, she soon came in another shuddering sigh.

Still very much hard, I swam over to the two neglected girls. ''Bout fucking time,' Anna greeted.

'Which one of you wants it first?'

'Oh, it'd better be her...' Calista said, 'Otherwise she might never shut up.'

'You bitch!' Anna exclaimed, but was cut off by Calista's lips on hers again.

Right, I thought, as I waded into them. I felt their legs on either side as I pressed up against two tight cunts. One was naked, Calista's, and one was nicely trimmed, Anna's.

They were both underwater, so I had to feel my way along as best as possible. I moved my hand down Calista's butt and enjoyed brushing her lips with my fingertips as she rippled in front of me.

Beneath that was Anna's soft flesh and bush. I took hold of my member and guided it forwards, marking her opening with my thumb. I entered her slowly, but erotically until I had nearly my full length in her and she tore away from Calista's mouth with a yelp of pleasure.

'Yes, yes, oh, yes, you fucking bastard!' she exclaimed as I pushed in and out of her. I bumped up against Calista's pink cunt with each thrust and this excited her in no small way.

They both clutched each other, as if afraid to let go. Anna inched her hands down Calista's butt and I saw her, through the rippling surface of the water, pull apart her companion's lips, then shoot me a meaningful look.

With my left hand, I held Calista's leg, to brace her, and with my right, I stuck out two fingers. All at once, I shoved them in her as I went hard and deep into Anna. I had the gratification of hearing both of their ecstatic moans and seeing them squirm.


It was several more thrusts, and one more finger, before Anna started her orgasm. It was hard and slow, like a tall tower collapsing. She gave a huge, long, groan and arched her back severely, pushing up against Calista. I felt her pussy contract and heard her cry as I let loose in her.

Calista was cumming too, I noticed, but her orgasm was quieter, and seemed to be made up of many small ones. She just shook and bit her lip. As I pulled out of Anna, I lifted her up and sat her on the side of the pool. I spread her legs for easy access to her small, pink cunt, and dived in, tongue stuck straight out.

She gasped as I sucked, licked, and bit her. She came time and time again in her quiet, shuddering way, giving the others quite a show.

Eventually, she pushed me away, and collapsed into the water. I got a small applause from the others, but no one else wanted any more that night. That was probably just as well, since I was exhausted. While Calista dozed, the rest of us sipped drinks and talked about famous movie stars we'd slept with.

* * *

'Yeah, I remember A Midsummer's Night Dream,' I answered Calista.

'Well, I want it to be nothing like that,' she said, grinning. 'I want it hard, rough, and actually inside of me this time.'

I smiled, nodded, and jumped her. She gave a squeal as I tore away gown, exposing her nakedness beneath it. She was just as I had seen her last on that night.

We quickly got rid of my clothes as well and it wasn't long before I was inside of her, pumping slowly, but deeply. She loved that. It was about twenty minutes before the first of her many little orgasms came, and I counted at least nine more in the next hour.

After an hour, I told her I was sorry, but that I had a few other appointments that night. As I hadn't cum yet, she pulled out of me, and knelt down, taking me in her mouth. I watched her soft, pointed lips and tongue dance over me as long as I could, but within two minutes I was cumming in her mouth. She took it all, swallowing, and didn't even miss a drop.

I hugged her, kissed her, and told her I hoped to see her again soon. I got dressed, and left her lying on the couch with her thoughts. I went down the hall.

The next door over was my second stop for that night. I rapped a couple times on the door and waited for it to open.

'Yay, it's you! Come in, Russ!' A voice exclaimed.

'Hello, Portia,' I greeted, as Ms. De Rossi closed the door behind me. 'It's great to see you again...'

To Be Continued...

12