The Hollywood Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

" Who are you? " she said. At first, I did not say anything nor did I move from the spot upon which I sat. I sat there not believing my eyes and ears. It seemed a long time had passed, and she said again, " Who are you? ". I really didn't know what to do. I guess that I was a little scared shit. I thought to myself that if I turn around there will be nothing there. So, I turned around, and there standing in front of me was Fay East. She looked just like the picture, which was in my parents, keepsake trunk. " Are you unable to speak girl? " She said. " Ummm ahh Ummm ya " I said. " I can hear that you can make noises; can you make words too? " She said.

" I'm J J. " I mumbled.

" What is a J J? " She asked.

" It's my name " I mumbled.

" Speak up girl, and tell me who are you? " She demanded. " my name is Jasmine Jones, and I am an actress. " I said. " Well, you are certainly pretty enough. " She remarked. " Ummm ahh I know who you are! " I blurted out. " Who am I? " She asked. " You are the famous Fay East. " I stuttered.

I am thinking to myself. I am sitting in something that looks like a damned whorehouse, and I am talking to a damned ghost. Great shit! What the fuck is going on?

" Do you usually go snooping through other people's private papers? " she asked. " Ummm ahh ummm no not usually. " I said. " Stop that damned mumbling girl. " she demanded. " Yes ma'am " I replied. " and you can forget the damned ma'am! " she barked. " This looks like some legal contract of some kind. " I said. I didn't even realize that I still had the damned thing in my hand. " How long have you been snooping into my private papers? " she asked. Well, about this time, I decided that if I was going to have a conversation with a ghost; I at least was not going to act like a chicken shit. " Long enough to realize that you had most of these men by the balls. " with courage I remarked. " Well! You are not only pretty, but you're Smart too. " She appeared to be surprised. " So many of those young pretty things that want to become actresses forget that this is show business. " She began. She placed the emphasis on the word business. " Just because a girl has a pretty face and a pair of big tits, she is not guaranteed to make it in the business. " she went on. She snatched the document out of my hands and began to read it. There was definitely something special about this woman. You could just feel it when you looked into those blue eyes. She didn't just read the document; she just devoured it. A look of knowing appeared on her face when she said, " oauw I remember that cock. ". " You remember men by their cocks? " I asked. She looked up from the document and smiled at me. " There is a lot more to show business than doing a song and a dance. " She quipped. " Put this away, " She ordered. " So you are an actress are you? " She asked. " you do not look old enough to buy a drink legally never mind being in the company of a gentleman. " She said. " Yes that's right; I did have them by the balls. " She continued. " Those were hard days. Money was scarce as usual, and you had to do what it took to get it. " She began to tell me what it was like. " things are different now; I mean you don't have to do that sort of stuff any more. " I ventured. With a quick snap, she said " BULL SHIT! ".

Using her parasol as a pointer she pointed at the big round bed, and she said, " That contract which you was just reading was consummated right there. ". " Come with me. " she indicated to follow her. So, I got up from the dressing table, and I followed her. She led me over to the bar. Again using her parasol as a pointer she indicated that I should sit at the bar. I sat on one of the stools while she went behind the bar. She put her parasol on the bar, and began to make a drink. After a minute, she turned around and placed a drink in front of me. It looked like a stiff one. " What's that? " I asked. " A little liquid courage " She remarked. " You look like you could use it " She pushed the drink across the bar in my direction. " Aren't you going to have one also? " I asked. " I never drink alcohol, and after that one you shouldn't either. " She instructed. " The first thing that you have to learn is that booze dulls your senses. What you want to do is to get the gentleman dull headed so that you can tell him what he should do for you in way of a favor. " She continued. " Most of the gents will try to put it on you so that they can have their way with you! The trick is to turn the game around and put it on them. Let me tell you dear, a little booze and a little pussy can do wonders. " She instructed.

She made herself comfortable behind the bar, and she began to talk. She began to tell me about the old days, and how it was a man's world. The whole thing was a rat race controlled by rich and powerful men. A girl didn't stand a chance. Young starlets were discovered and just as quickly as they were discovered they were discarded as damaged goods. As I sat and sipped on my drink, I found myself starting to like this woman. She seemed to have an interest in me for some reason. As we talked, we became more comfortable with each other. We fell into a girl talk session discussing men and show business. Before I knew it, I realized that this woman had set out to teach me the inside part of show business.

Of course, I had a million questions. " What is this place? " I indicated by sweeping my right arm and hand around the room. " You really are a naive young thing. " She said. " Honey this is where you do your business. " She implied. " In my day they had names for places like this. Mostly the men owned them. This place is mine. " She placed the emphasis on the word mine. " This is my fucking house, and let me tell you that a lot of fucking went on here sweetie! " She was actually beaming at me now. " Come along and I will give you the tour. " She said. She started toward the bed. Just like a tour guide, she began to talk and point at the things in the room. I had that bed made especially for me. Notice that it's big and round. The reason for that is to get more then two people on it. Like most of the soft furniture in the room, it was a shade of burgundy with a black floral pattern. It didn't have sheets like a normal bed. Instead, it was made of some kind of silk. It looked like some thing to lie on rather than climb into. There was matching cushions, which were placed around the bed. From there, we traveled over to the swing, which was hanging from the ceiling. " Believe it or not, I got this right out of a whore house in Paris." She said. It too was ornately decorated with a floral pattern, and followed the red and black color scheme. Fay sat down on the swing, and she demonstrated its purpose. While still dressed in the black lace gown and hat, she scooted her behind out over the swing seat such that she was sitting on her thighs. Then, she held on to the uprights with her hands, and she stretched her legs strait out and to the side. " Some French whore was getting plowed from the front and the back at the same time when I first saw this contraption." She said. " I bought the dammed thing on the spot, and I had it shipped home, " she laughed.

" Let me show you some thing ", she said. She got up off the swing and began to walk toward the bed. As she walked, she reached up to her hat with both her hands. She pulled a large hatpin out of the hat so that she could take the hat off. Once the hat was off, she tossed it on the bed. Next, she reached behind herself and unfastened her gown She stepped out of her gown and tossed it on the bed. Next, she let her hair down. I have to tell you that I am not the kind of woman who gets turned on by another woman's body, but I was impressed by what I was looking at. There was only one way to say it; the woman was beautiful. Under that gown, she wore a brassier with the tips cut out so that you could see her dark red nipples. Also, she wore a garter belt, which held up a pair of fish net stockings. She was wearing high heals. It was what she was not wearing that caught my eye. She was a natural blonde, which became apparent by the lack of a pair of panties. All of her under garments was the color of black except for the red ribbon trim. Being dressed like that and wearing those diamonds, she was a knock out. I would say that she was about my height. She had long blonde hair, which hung down to, just below her shoulders. Her eyes were the bluest of blue. She had a great set of tits, which looked about 38 d, and her nipples were large and pointed. Her waist was thin, and her hips were broad. From the back, you noticed a well-rounded ass, which seemed to swing when she walked. With equipment like that, it was no wonder that she could have those men by the balls.

" Follow me " she beckoned. I followed her to one of the couches where we made ourselves comfortable. " So this is the way you became a star? " I asked. " I was not only a star honey; I was one of the most powerful women in Hollywood. " she said.

Part 2

Chapter 6

" Let me tell you a story. When I first started in the business, I was just like you. I was young and impressionable. I thought that if I had enough talent I could make it in show business. As you may guess, I was getting nowhere fast. Like you, I was determined to become successful however, the only parts I could get were those involving dead end jobs, which were destined to fail. In addition, the men who were offering me those jobs were the same men who wanted to turn me into a studio slut. One day, I decided that I was not going to take it any more. I was going to become the fuckor and not the fuckee. I started dating rich and powerful men. As I got to know these men, things started to turn around for me. Little by little I started to get parts which had promise and paid money. I started to save my money and eventually I bought this house. It was a broken down dump when I bought it. It was just what I needed. I needed a place, which was close enough to Hollywood, but far enough away from prying eyes. It would be a place, where I could take well-known gentleman with out being worried about scandal.

The first man that I brought here was named Max. " Fay said. As we sat on the couch and talked the room seemed to spin, and there appeared bright colors. I felt as if I was melting. Things became blurry, and I was transported to a different time. It was like I was the ghost and Fay was the real person. There was Fay and a man. This must have been Max, the man she was talking about. I found that I could move around the room with out being noticed. Apparently, I was invisible because the man acted as if he and Fay were the only two people in the room.

The man was not what you could classify as good looking. He was short bald and fat. Also, he spoke with an accent, and his manner appeared to be a bit rough. The two of them seemed to be having a heated discussion. Fay was standing at the dressing table, and she was holding a letter of some kind in her hand. Fay was dressed in only her under garments just like when we were sitting on the couch. Dressed like that, she reminded me of a sex goddess from the porno movies. I quickly began referring to that outfit as her sex goddess outfit. I was sitting just across from her on the couch while she was dressed like that, and even I felt intimidated by her beauty. I could imagine what it was doing to this man who probably could not get a woman in bed unless he paid for it. The man was standing by the bed, and he was totally naked. " Why do you torture me like this " he said. Fay said, " You said that you love me! ". She shook the letter, which was in her hand and said, " What would your wife think if she read this? ".

Fay turned and dropped the letter on the dressing table. Then, she began to walk over to the swing. She sat down on the swing just like she did when she demonstrated the contraption to me.

" Come over here! " she ordered. Max meekly obeyed. " Stand there " she indicated that Max should stand in front of her. Fay held onto the uprights of the swing and leaned backward while thrusting her legs out and the side. In this position Max could see every thing Fay had to offer. " I will do any thing you ask if you would just please give me that beautiful cunt of yours " Max pleaded. " Get down on your knees " Fay ordered. Max dropped to his knees as commanded, and then leaned forward on to his hands. As max was down on his hands and knees, Fay began to rock back and forth on the swing such that her pussy came closer and closer to Max's mouth. " Beg for it you pig! " She growled. " YES! YES! I WILL DO ANY THING FOR YOU! " Max was begging loudly now.

" Squeal like the pig you really are! " Fay growled again. " OINK! OINK! OINK! " Max complied. Max begged, "What do you want?" Fay demanded " I Want the part". Max weakly protested, " it is already promised to someone else ". Fay, using a more forceful voice, " I want the part". Max protested loudly, " The contracts are already written and signed, and I can not do anything about it ". Fay stood up and commanded Max to remain where he was. She walked back over to the dressing table, and this time, instead of a letter, Fay took a black whip from out of a draw. It looked like a smaller version of a bullwhip about 4 or 5 feet in length and about 1 inch wide. She returned to the swing area where Max was still down on his hands and knees pleading. Fay took a position along side and toward the back of Max's body. With the whip in her hand, and standing over Max, Fay yelled loudly, "I want the part! ". " Please not that! " Max cried. Fay let the whip loose. A Whap echoed through out the room. Fay was actually growling now, " I want the part! ". WHAP WHAP WHAP Fay was laying into Max with a vengeance now. Max cried "NO! PLESE! NO! NO! ". The more Max resisted the more the whip came down. It seemed now that Fay was chanting, " WHAP! I WANT THE PART! WHAP! I WANT THE PART! WHAP! I WANT THE PART! ". At last, Max fell forward onto his belly. He moaned, " I will do what you want me to do only please give me that beautiful cunt of yours. ". Fay moved toward the dressing table. She put the whip back into the draw and took out a document of some kind and a pen and walked back over to where Max was lying. While Max was laying flat on the floor in exhaustion, Fay dropped the document and the pen on the floor in front of Max's face. " SIGN IT! " she commanded. Fay stood over Max and waited for him to sign the document. As Max looked up at her, Fay struck a suggestive pose. She spread her legs and bent her knees. Then, she pushed her pussy forward in Max's direction. She let her arms dangle down loosely toward her sides and began to make fucking motions with her pussy. Max grasped the pen quickly, and he signed the contract. At that time, the room began to spin again. There was that melting sensation, and the bright colors appeared. In an instant, I found myself sitting on the couch with Fay again.

" That's the way I got one of the biggest parts of my career. Let me tell you that pig deserved every bit of it. He had been leaving a trail of broken women and careers behind him as he bullied his way through the business. If you want to be in show business, you will have to deal with pigs like him all the time. I would not want you to wind up on the rubbish heap like so many of the young women who try to make it in show business. You may as well get used to it. Men in the business are going to take advantage of you if you let them. Take my advice, and don't sell yourself cheap. A woman's power is in her pussy. If you're a pretty young woman, don't be a fool use whatever power you have to your advantage. When the time comes, take full advantage of your femininity. And one more thing, get it in writing. ", She advised.

Chapter 7

" But there must have been other times when you enjoyed it? ", I asked. " Oh hell yes ", she laughed. " it wasn't all bad. Remember, I was a star, and lots of young men wanted to gain my favor. In fact, I had my choice of the lot. Being a sex goddess, I was able to work with some of the best looking and well-hung men around. There was this guy named Beef. He was one of those lovers. He was a living doll of a man. He was about 19 years old, and was he ever well hung. I would say that he was about 6 foot 1 inch tall, and he had the dreamiest blue eyes. In addition, he had long wavy blonde hair, and his body was sculpted like a Greek statue. Unfortunately, the poor dear was as dumb as a post. I had met him at central casting one day. He was looking for a job in a movie. I had just finished a tough week on the set, and I was just looking to get laid. You know what I mean. Some people take a drink to get feeling good; I take a cock instead. All I had to do was to mention that there may be a part in my next movie, and he was mine to do with as I pleased. Of coarse, the poor dumb brute didn't stand a chance in the movies, but I was not going to be the person to tell him that. Well what can I tell you, I took one look at this little doll, and I took him home. Well not actually home, I took him here. " Fay said. Again the room began to spin, and there appeared bright colors. I felt as if I was melting. Things became blurry, and I was transported to a different time. It was like I was the ghost and Fay was the real person. There was Fay and a man. This must have been Beef, the man she was talking about.

He was standing next to the bed. I assumed that they had not gone very far since he still had his clothes on. Fay didn't exaggerate this guy was a doll, and he did have dreamy eyes. As it was before, I was able to move around the room without him knowing that I was there. I began to wonder where Fay was, when she emerged from the bathroom dressed in her sex goddess outfit. She walked to the bed where he was standing, and she assumed that suggestive pose again. Standing about 2 or 3 feet in front of him, she began to finger fuck herself. I had seen this pose before when Max signed the contract.

To have an extremely beautiful blonde standing in front of you displaying her self that way must be overwhelming for a man. This time though something else was added. Fay was staring at the young man in a curious way. I could not understand just what she was doing. Whatever she was doing, it seemed to have a hypnotic effect on him. " What did you say your name was? ", Fay asked. In a trancelike voice, he said," My name is Beef. ". " Why do they call you that? ", Fay asked again. This time without talking, the young man unloosened his paints and let them drop to the floor. Next, he pulled down his under shorts, to reveal a very large cock. " This is why they call me that. " , he replied. Even in repose, this guy was huge. In fact, I have never seen anything that big in my life. She sure knew how to pick them. I must admit that even I was getting wet over that peace of man meat. There was that stare again. It reminded me of a cobra hypnotizing its' prey. The young man was now totally under her power. " And what do you intend to do with that thing? ", Fay asked. " Ummm ahh I'm gona fuck you with it. ", Beef stuttered. At that, his cock began to rise to its' full length . He was poled big time. Not only that, he appeared to be intoxicated with Fay's beauty.

Walking slowly and swinging her ass in that seducing way, Fay began to walk over to the swing. While she walked she said, " Well, if you're going to fuck me then you had better get out of those clothes. ". In an instant, he was nude and tossing his clothes on the floor. You could see that he was deep into the blood fever now. His eyes were glossy, and his cock was moist at the tip. Fay sat on the swing. With that stare she commanded Beef to come like calling a puppy. Beef obeyed with no hesitation and stood in front of Fay while she sat on the swing. While sitting on the swing, Fay seemed to drink him in from top to bottom. Fay began to slowly rock back and forth on the swing, and she said, " oauw you are a fascinating bruit ". Like a sleep walker, Beef stood in front of Fay and said, " Fay I an just crazy about you ". " Kiss my cunt. ", Fay commanded. At this, Beef dropped to his knees and began to French kiss Fay's pussy. He reached forward, and he wrapped his arms around Fay's hips. He buried his face into Fay's pussy while making loud slurping noises. I moved in closer to get a better look at this action. This was better than any porno movie that I've ever seen. Here were two beautiful blue-eyed blondes, and they were about to go at each other with a vengeance. Beef was in there between Fay's legs, and his tongue was lapping her pussy while his head rocked and twisted vigorously. Fay grabbed on to the uprights of the swing, and she laid back almost flat. At the same time, she rapped her legs around Beef's head and started pushing her cunt up and into Beef's mouth. She started pumping her cunt into his mouth, and he started to moan loudly. At this time, Fay appeared to enter the blood fever as well. She started to moan, and she started issuing orders to Beef, " EAT ME YOU FUCKING COCK! " Beef had passed moaning, and he was screaming and growling with passion, " RRRAHH! MMMAARRAAH! FAY I'M JUST CRASY ABOUT YOU! ". Fay was now bucking up and down on the swing seat as if to get more pussy into his mouth. She was now about to go over the brink with her own passion, " OAUW! OAUW! YEEESSS! YEEESSS! OOOO! BABY! YEEESSS! FUCK ME BABY DO IT NOW ".

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers