The Hollywood Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

On Fay's command, Beef grabbed her and picked her up into his arms. He placed his left arm around her back while he placed his right arm under her knees. With a masculine clench, he rose to his feet with Fay in his arms. Again like a sleepwalker, Beef began walking toward the bed. In his powerful arms, Fay looked like a little rag doll. Beef moved slowly as if he was in a trance. As they walked toward the bed, I followed them. Beef's cock was throbbing up and down visibly. I never saw a man's cock move like that before. It was like a wild animal who was trying to escape from its' cage. When they arrived at the bed, Beef threw Fay on to her back with a bounce. She landed in the center of the big round bed. Beef stood at the edge of the bed as he was waiting for orders. Fay aimed her pussy at him and with her fingers she opened her pussy lips and said, " Is this what you want? ". " Ya! " he growled. " Then come and get it big boy ", Fay purred. Beef mounted the big bed on his knees. He grabbed Fay's ankles in his hands, and he dragged Fay toward him. He put her ankles onto his shoulders, and he grabbed his cock. The big boy was moving with purpose now. Beef started to rub that big peace of man meat up and down Fay's pussy lips. I saw that huge cock head disappear into Fay's pussy. Beef was still hanging on to his cock with his right hand, and he began to shake it roughly while still being connected to Fay. All the while, Fay was lying on her back with her legs around Beef's shoulders. She started that staring again. Coded silent words were being transmitted between them. With Fay's legs still around his shoulders, Beef reached forward for Fay. He fell upon her. I watched about a foot of man disappear into her in one thrust. Most women would have yelled, screamed, or at least flinched. Instead, she rose up to him asking for more, and he delivered. It was hard to tell who was doing the pounding. They were going at each other as if they hadn't been laid in a year. Fay started screaming, " FUCK ME YOU FUCKING COCK! ". Beef began making growling noises, " UUURRRAAAHHH! AAARRRAAAHHH! ". The big boy was giving her a big time ride, and she loved every bit of it. " MORE! YOOU FUCKER! ", With that Fay pushed up on to him even faster and harder. The big round bed was rocking and rolling as these two tossed about on it furiously. I could see it coming. They were ready for sure. The ecstasy came, and it took both of them away. Grabbing for each other, they began to howl with ecstasy, " AAAMMM! AAAMMM! AAAMMM! OOOO! AAAMMM! AAAMMM! ". Fay bucked like a bucking bronco while Beef unloaded his come into her. As they were now spent, Beef pulled himself out of Fay. Beef dismounted the bed. The exertion being visible on his face, Beef staggered backward and collapsed on the floor. Fay stood up and walked over to where Beef was laying, and she said, " Never ask a boy to do a man's work. ".

Once again, the room began to spin. I was beginning to get used to this a little. There was that melting feeling, and I was back on the couch with Fay again.

She was explaining to me that the reason that he passed out like that was because they had been fucking for a week. Each and every one of the fucks was just as intense as the first one. " The big boy had a lot to give, but he never met a cunt like me before. " Fay laughed. She explained to me that after Beef woke up they agreed to call it a draw, and it was time to go home.

Chapter 8

At this time, I became aware that I was getting a first class education. I looked around the room again. I started to memorize the place for future reference. I took note of the color scheme, and the furniture. The place was designed to seduce down to the smallest detail. The black rug, the burgundy colored furniture, the bar, the swing and that big round bed. All of these things had its' purpose, and Fay used each and every one of them to its' best.

" So, didn't you ever have a man that you really liked and he liked you too? " I asked. " Oauw that was Geno " Fay moaned. " who was Geno? " I asked. Fay began to tell me about the time when she was working on a movie in which she was the star. " It promoted my muscle man review. I had developed a nightclub act in which I was surrounded by one half dozen body building hunks. Each of them was gorgeous. About that time, a dark eyed hunk from Northern Italy showed up on the set. He was looking for a job. He was big and bold. I took one look at this guy, and I knew that I was going to fuck him. He was a former Mister Universe, and he had a great body. He was about 250 pounds of sheer muscle. He had dark black hair, which set off his dark eyes. I noticed that he was staring at me as well. I told the producer to hire him, and he got the job. Soon after we started working together on the movie, something started to happen between the two of us. I started asking the director to put us together in the love scenes, and while on the set people started to notice that we were not acting any more." Fay explained. " I asked him to take some time off from work, and I suggested that we could come up here. It was on a Friday, and we had been working a love seen in the movie. He was wearing one of those olive green Italian suits, which seemed to be pored on to him. He looked just terrific. He really was a handsome man. All day long, we were making believe that we were in love in the movie. What most people didn't know was that, we had been tongue kissing and grabbing each other during the scenes. In one shot when he had his back to the camera, I reached down to grab his cock, and I was pleasantly surprised. He had a log in his paints, and I squeezed it hard. I whispered into his ear," Would you like some of the real thing? ". " What you want me to fuck you I fuck you O K you bet " he whispered. " where you want we go I take you. Right away when work done. " He whispered. Soon we wrapped for the day, and we got into his car, and we started to drive up here.

We were like two teenagers laughing and grabbing each other all the way up here. I unloosened the pants on that tailored made suit he was wearing. God! He had a big beautiful cock. While Geno was driving I was sucking his cock. He loved it. He was howling and carrying on. These mountain roads are a little dangerous especially at night, and we almost went off the road a few times since he was driving with only one hand. He kept trying to squeeze my tits every time I came up for air. I began alternating between sucking his cock and rubbing his balls to keep him from coming. I wanted to save him for the house. By the time we got to the house, Geno was a madman. We pulled up in the front of the house, and he jumped out of the car without bothering to fasten his pants. I still can see him standing outside the front door laughing and shaking his cock at me. ", Fay said.

It was at this time, I felt the spinning and melting again. Things dissolved, and I was in the room alone. In the past two times when I was transported back in time, Fay and her man were already in the room. I was a little worried. I didn't want to be here alone. That is wherever here was?

My worries were ended when Fay and Geno came jostling through the front door. Geno was just as Fay described him to be. He was a big man in more than one way. He had those dark latin looks with those black eyes and hair. Even though, he was wearing that olive green tailored suit, you could see that this guy was built. As far as big was concerned, this guy wasn't shy in the cock department either. Just as Fay said, His pants were open to reveal about nine inches of thick manhood. He kind of staggered into the room wearing a dumb shit-eating grin. It was apparent to me that Fay had an intoxicating effect on men.

I was surprised to see that she was wearing a white summery pantsuit with a matching broad brim hat and high heals. I was accustomed to seeing her in that black outfit. This babe seemed to look good in what ever she threw on. She closed the front door, and quickly she went to the bathroom to make herself ready for him.

This time I was going to try something. During the other times, the men acted, as If I was not in the room. To satisfy my own curiosity, I walked straight up to Geno and stood right in front of him. I had the strongest desire to reach out and grab his cock which was still hanging out of his pants and was still sporting a hard on. I saw that something had caught his eye. I looked over my shoulder to see what he was looking at. I realized that I was standing between him and the bar. Sure, the guy wanted a belt of something from the bar. Well, that satisfied that curiosity. On his way to the bar, the guy walked right through me. Geno made himself comfortable at the bar and waited for Fay.

I kind of guessed what was going to happen next. If Fay was true to her method of operation, She was going to immerge from the bathroom wearing that goddess outfit. Sure enough, there she was diamonds and all. She had combed out her long blonde hair and added the touches to her make up.

She was wearing the black underwear and high heals. There was the bra with the cutouts. There was the garter belt with fish net stockings. This time she added a pair of crotch less Black lace panties.

She assumed that seductive pose, and she started with that staring again. What was she trying to do to this poor man? He was already dumb struck with her beauty. As it was with the other men, Geno fell prey to her hypnotic stare in a heartbeat.

Geno downed his drink and began walking toward Fay. The dumb grin was replaced with a more curious expression. This was a big, strong, and purposeful man. I am not sure if I could handle a big guy like this myself. Fay knew what she was doing when it came to men, and that was for sure.

Like a cave man, Geno grabbed her and threw Fay over his shoulder. There was no doubt in my mind as what was going to happen next. Geno made an about face and began walking toward the bed with Fay slung over his shoulder, and he threw her on to the bed with a bounce. He pulled his suit jacket off as if he was about to get into a bar room brawl, and he threw it away on to the floor. Next came the tie and shirt. They were cast away in a quick fashion just like the jacket. Now, he was standing there nude from the waist up with his cock still hanging out of his pants. Geno executed a half turn, and sat on the bed so that he could yank off his shoes and socks. Next, he pulled off his pants and under shorts, and threw them away as well.

By this time, I had moved into a position near the bed where I could get a front row seat view of the action. At the same time, Geno sprang up to his feet, and he took a few steps backward from the bed so that he could get a better look at Fay. He stood there as if he was contemplating a dive through the air on to Fay. I could get a good look at this man now. He was a former mister universe and it showed. He was over 6-foot tall and at least 250 pounds in weight. His muscles seemed to ripple when he moved, and that charger of his was not to be denied. Fay had made her self comfortable on the bed while she waited for his assault. There was that staring again. There was a pause and a silence between them, but a lot was being communicated. It was as if the one expected the other to make the first move. Fay was lying on the bed in a spread eagle fashion when she slowly began to lift her legs upward and out toward the side. Her legs came up in an arching curve to point her toes toward the ceiling. Her cunt must have looked like a bull's eye to Geno because he began moving strait toward it like an arrow. With a low rumbling growl, Geno dived into Fay's pussy with his mouth. He roughly grabbed Fay around her hips and started eating her cunt like a starving man.

" MMMM! AAARRAAAMMM! UU BEAUTIFUL CUNT! OMMA GONNA FUCK YOU MMMM! UNTIL YOU NO WANT ANOTHER MAN! " Geno growled. " Come on big boy momma needs some cock! " Fay encouraged.

There it was. They were off to the races now, and no one was going to stop them. Geno was now going into over drive in his cunt eating. He held Fay around the hips with his powerful arms while he rose to his knees for a better angle of attack and was thrashing from side to side like a shark in a feeding frenzy. Not to be undone, Fay wrapped her legs around Geno's head and began pounding herself into his mouth. This was big time fucking for sure. Suddenly, Fay pushed Geno away and sat up on the bed. Geno was upright on his knees and seemed to be startled by Fay's push. She stared into his eyes, and in an underhanded movement she grabbed his cock in her right hand. With the first feel of Fay's hand on his cock, Geno's head shot backward as if a bolt of lightning had struck him. The staring between them had become intense now, and with her hand on his cock there was volumes being said without a word. " Jeezzo Creasto! " Geno murmured. Fay fell back on to the bed dragging Geno with her. She still had him by the cock, and she pulled him between her legs. She started rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips. Fay purred, " mmm mmm I told you that mama wanted cock ". She slowly stroked his cock while she dipped the tip in and out of her cunt. She was teasing the big guy now. " Well what're you waiting for? " with a smile Fay asked. He covered her with his big body. I saw his cock disappear into her with ease. He moved into her as she guided his cock with her hand. I was expecting a rush as he entered her. Instead, he began a slow stroke in and a quick stroke out almost to the tip of his cock. He fell into a correct rhythm at once. Most of the guys that I have been with took a long time to find the rhythm, if they found it at all. Geno not only had experience, but he had skill. Fay moved into Geno's rhythm easily. What I was looking at were two experts at work. It was apparent that these two people really liked each other. As they moved, Fay wrapped her arms and legs around Geno. Fay had found her own rhythm, and the two were moving as one now. I was amazed with the restraint that these two were employing. A moment ago these two were going at each other like a steam engine huffing and puffing. Whatever was communicated in that mutual staring had found its' mark. These two people were locked into something special. I was sure that this mutual stroking would not last very long. With two blast furnaces, it was just a matter of time. Fay had wrapped her arms around Geno's head so that she could whisper into his ear. The two were situated in the middle of the big round bed. Geno's big body covered Fay, and the two of them were locked in a desperate struggle. I moved in closer to hear what Fay was whispering into Geno's right ear. " Come on big boy fuck for me mamma needs it baby " she purred. At this time Geno was lost to the world, and he was in his own passion. Fay was playing him like a musical instrument strumming the strings of a fine Spanish guitar. A low almost inaudible moan came from Geno's mouth. The big boy had made a turn onto the passion highway. At that precise moment, Fay began petting the back of Geno's head. Fay pulled Geno's mouth toward her, and she gave him a deep long French kiss. Then, she resumed the whispering into his ear. I could hear Geno mutter, "Madonna a meo ". Fay knew that she had him. He was lined up, and she was going to take him now. I was waiting for this moment. I was not going to miss this for any thing. I walked around to the part of the bed where I could see Geno's facial expressions. The guy was gone. He was all cock, and he was hung out for the taking. I saw Fay move her body into position to get a better angle at him. She whispered, " Here you come big boy ". Fay tightened the grip of her legs and pushed up into him. Again, I saw that big man meat disappear. You know, most women lay there, and they let the man do all the work. It was not that way with this woman. This babe knew how to move her cunt. She must have been doing a lot of leg lifts or some kind of exercises because she started to pump Geno's cock. With that cunt pumping, Geno came alive. He was like a stallion, which was put to the whip. His head came up, and his eyes opened, and He began to gallop. With a grunt Geno started to match Fay's pumps thrust for thrust. They started to go at each other with equal intensity. This was what I thought was going to happen at the beginning when Geno threw Fay onto the bed. It was happening now. There was not any of that staring or positioning. There was only pure lust, which came over them like madness. They were both grunting and yelling and moaning loudly. They were grappling at each other with all their strength. Each of them was huffing and puffing like a steam engine again. The big bed was rocking and rolling with their weight and passion. Fay was pumping him big time now. She was pounding him with that machine gun cunt (pow pow pow). Their body made that noise as they fucked. As I looked into Geno's steamy eyes, I knew the end was near. The big boy couldn't take much more of this. Hell no man could take a pounding like this especially from a beautiful woman like Fay East. That is to say take it and hold his love juice too. The big boy assumed a coming position. He spread his legs for balance. He put his hands underneath Fay's shoulders as to pull her toward him. He pushed his cock deep into her, and he became rigid as he forced himself all the way into her. As Geno remained motionless, Fay doubled her efforts. She was pumping even harder and faster. With intensity, She growled, " NOW BABY! YES NOW BABY!" With a mighty growl Geno began to empty himself into Fay. I could almost imagine those cannon ball size volleys of love juice, which were being delivered into her. " Fuck me you fucking cock! " Fay yelled. " Rrrrr aaaa rrr " Geno growled. " more more more give it to me fuck me baby " Fay demanded. They were both at the ecstasy. They had both arrived at the same time. Second by second moment by moment they had traveled into a very special place. They were transported to a place known only by passionate people. A place never visited by old maids or by brutish men who are challenged in their feelings.

Through Their ecstasy, the two collapsed from exhaustion. It was nighttime now and the two slept. They lay where they dropped from exhaustion.

I began to wander around the room taking a closer look of the place. Both Fay and Geno were fast a sleep, and I decided to make my self-comfortable on one of the couches. I was still wearing my street clothes so I peeled myself out of my tighter blue jeans. I pulled off the red blouse and got bare footed. I was wearing just my bra and panties now, and damn it I was getting horney. All of this time, I was watching these people fuck like two porno stars. It made me wet. My cunt was humming, and I started to think about jerking myself off. I was sitting on this couch thinking man I sure could use some cock about now. I knew that even that big boy couldn't help me since I seem to be a ghost around here. I still hadn't gotten over that thing when Geno walked over to the bar. It is very unsettling to have a person walk right through you as if you are thin air. Well, If I am a ghost, then why do I feel like a horney slut. The place was full of mirrors so I thought I would take a look. I got up off the couch and walked over to one of the mirrors. I had this thought that like in the old vampire movies that I would have no reflection in the mirror. " Ya that's you Jasmine " I said to my self. There I was in the mirror wearing my J C Penny white cotton briefs and bra. I'd have to change that if I was going to become a sex goddess I thought to myself. Oh what the hell, I'm in a whorehouse there must be some sex toys around here somewhere. I mean

It only stands to reason. So, I looked around. The dressing table was a likely place to look. That is where she got that whip. I still remember the whipping she gave that bald fat fuck. I still can't believe that the guy seemed to like it. Will wonders ever cease as they say? O K the documents were in here and the whip was in there. Let me try the bottom left draw. Ugga Mugga what do we have here? This has to be Fay's personal dildo judging by the size of it. Ush! This lady likes them big doesn't she? Here was a dildo shaped like a 12-inch cock with a handle at one end. This wasn't a toy; this was a tool. She won't mind if I borrow it for a little while I thought. Holding it by the handle, I felt well armed with a significant peace of man meat. I traveled back over to the couch where my clothes were. I tossed the weapon onto the couch while I stripped off my bra and briefs. I took One more glance into the mirror to check. Ya that's me, and I am a nude slut about to yank off a peace of the good life. I picked up the wild woodie and lay down on the couch. I made my self-comfortable. I put one of the pillows under my head and spread my long legs out over the arms of the couch. I held the cock in my hand. I thought to my self mmm I'd like to have a real one of these. I licked the tip and began to suck it. I was surprised that it felt so good and so real. While I sucked the cock, I held the handle in my left hand. My right hand traveled down to my cunt. First, I placed my forefinger on my slit just to see how it felt. The wetness told me that it was time to give myself a good fucking. I didn't realize how hot I was until I started sucking that cock. I started to moan for it. My finger went to my cunt, and I immediately started to finger fuck myself. I leaned over to the right a little so that I could get a better angle at my cunt. Fuck it all, I'm going to fuck myself, and I don't give a good fuck if anybody has any thing to say about it. While I finger fucked myself, I started to make promises. After watching the way Fay used her pussy, I promised myself that I would start treating my self a lot better especially when it came to men. There would not be any more dumb fucks like that fuck head to tried to date rape me. I would seek out only the quality men who had some thing to offer to me. I was making oath after oath as my finger flew into and out of my cunt. There would be big men who had cocks like this one that I was sucking right now. I am damned going to get the real thing. I started to jam more of my fingers into my hole getting it ready for this monster that I was going to become impaled onto. I knew that If I started to rub my clit I would come. I wanted to come with the cock buried deep into my hole. I avoided touching my pleasure button for that reason. It was time now. My body was primed and ready. I could feel vibrations going through out my cunt as well as the rest of my body. I leaped up and off the couch. With the cock in my hand, I walked over to the bed where the two lovers were lying. While still standing, I spread my legs and jammed the dildo up into my cunt as I looked at the two nude bodies. Like a voyeur, I stared at them as they slept. I grabbed the handle of the dildo with both hands and started to fuck myself like a horny bitch. I was standing there with my legs spread wide and my knees bent. I was moving my body as if I was being fucked. I was moving my hips back and forth as I pumped the cock up into my cunt. This was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. As I stared at Geno's nude body and his huge beautiful cock, I started to get light headed like I was getting drunk. I started to make slow downward movements almost like deep knee bends. Each time I went down, I pushed the cock up into my cunt harder. It was almost like some kind of a dance. I was feeling the rhythm through out my body now. I had turned into a pagan goddess. I was moaning and swaying to some unknown ancient energy. From somewhere deep inside me, a volcano began to erupt. Hot lava flowed upward and out of me. As I came, the sounds, which came out of my mouth, were the sounds of a wild animal. My cunt was clenching the dildo as powerful spasms ripped through me. I have never come like that ever. I was staggering like a drunk from the powerful energy, which was released within me. I staggered over to the couch where I was laying before. As I staggered, I pushed the cock up into my cunt all the way. Only the handle was visible since all the cock was burried in me. I just let my arms dropped to my sides as I walked back across the room with the dildo still in me. I rolled on to my back on the couch, and with the dildo still in my cunt, I fell assleep.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers