The Hollywood Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to about dawn. I was dreaming about being raped by a mushy banana. The rapist in my dream was yelling something about the damned thing wouldn't go in. That's when I awoke. I realized that I still had the dildo in my snatch. So much for sleeping with a dildo up your cunt, I will make sure that it will be the real thing next time. I yanked the cock out of my pussy, and I traveled to the bathroom to do my morning wash. After washing my self and the dildo, I tossed it into the dressing table draw where I'd found it. I thought to my self who knows she might want to use it.

I got dressed and made my self-comfortable on the couch while the two-porno stars were still asleep. It was not long when I noticed some movement on the big bed. All the while as I sat waiting for them to wake up, I found my self admiring Geno's nude body. He had rolled onto his back giving me a good look at the terrific peace of man meat. Jesus, the guy was still asleep, and he had a hard on. Where does she get these men who are hung like bulls I thought to my self. Then, I saw Fay open her eyes. The first thing she noticed was Geno's hard on. She smiled, and she began to lick her lips. Judging by the look on her face, it was my guess that Geno was in for one hell of a blowjob. With stealth, Fay maneuvered herself into position. She got in between his legs. She got up onto her knees, and leaned forward on to her hands and knees. While Geno slept, she began to lick his balls. A nice way to wake up, I thought. All the time I had been looking at his cock, I had neglected to appreciate the size of those balls. The hunk had a great rack. It wasn't long before Geno opened his eyes. Instantly, a look of contentment appeared on his face. " Never did I have such good pussy like you. " Geno said. " Hmmm and your never gona get any better either. " Fay chuckled. Fay grabbed his cock in her right hand and said, " oauw what you want mama to do with this big boy ". " wacha you dinga I want " Geno said. With that Fay began to lick his cock like a banana split Sunday. With her tongue fully out of her mouth, she licked his cock from top to bottom. Holding it in both of her hands, she began to make love to it. She kissed and licked. She stroked his shaft while she weighed his balls. She began to moan for it. " Mmm yes mmm mama's going to eat you now mmm " Fay purred. She sucked his shaft into her mouth. She had made herself solid between his legs, and began to deep throat him. First the sucks were slow. She was teasing him, and it was easy to see that he loved it. Geno laid himself out on the bed in a spread eagle fashion. Fay began working him with more purpose now. That man meat was disappearing into and out of Fay's mouth now. From where I was sitting, I could see that Fay's cunt was starting to drip. She was every bit into it as was Geno. Fay was already moaning, and now Geno began to moan. Actually Geno's moans were more like grunts. The big boy's furnace was being stoked and the flames were starting to blaze. Fay grabbed the base of his shaft with both hands. She growled back at him, " I'm hungry for your cock mmm ". She set to work, and she was going to take him. She started to pull on his cock with both hands. She was pulling as if she was trying to lift him off the bed. At the same time, she was twisting her head from right to left as she sucked his cock. This lady never did anything in a small way. She continued to pull and yank at him as she growled. Just like before, Geno melted into her. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, and I could see the love juice being pumped up and into the air as the big boy came for her. Fay held his cock rigid as he pumped his fluid for her. She stared at his love juice as it flew into the air. As a Girl Scout stares into a campfire, Fay had a glazed look on her face as if she was seeing pure energy. This was one vicious blowjob.

As I sat on the couch, I felt like applauding. This was great stuff. I have seen some porno flicks, and none of them were any better than what I was witnessing. Damn! It made me wet. Fuck it! I unzipped my jeans and grabbed a handful of pussy. As long as every body else around here was coming, why shouldn't I? A little pearl diving never hurt anyone. One touch on my jewel and POW I was there. I could see how a gal could get use to this.

While I was coming and while I was in my own ecstasy, I heard Fay ask, " Do you want to ram this big boy up my ass? ". " Never I do this with a beautiful woman like you " Geno said. " well, do you? " Fay asked. Geno replied with a nod and a grunt. I was not sure if I heard it correctly. Did she just ask him to plow her up the ass? Am I hearing things? After a blowjob like that you would think most folks would go back to sleep. Ummm well, these weren't most folks. After watching these two people, I was ready to give them an award for stamina at least. Fay slid off the bed while she held onto Geno's cock. She sort of towed him along with her on her way to the swing. That contraption hanging from the ceiling was about to get another workout. Geno's face told me that he didn't quite know what was about to happen. Of course, I knew what was going to happen because Fay had already demonstrated to me just what the thing was for. In addition, I had watched her hypnotize 2 men with that swinging mantrap.

Fay knelt on the swing seat facing away from Geno. Her backside was perfectly positioned for Geno's entry. She held on to the uprights of the swing as to steady herself, and she made herself-ready for Geno's invasion. At the same time, Geno embraced her in a bear hug. The big guy spread his feet and bent his knees as to plant himself on the floor for more leverage. Was this an ass fucking or was this a battering ram? Geno used his right hand to guide himself into Fay's Hershey high way. His cock was still wet from the cock sucking he just received. The tip of his cock entered her, and I saw Fay react from its' girth. I had seen her take him up her cunt, but this was a different matter. This was a big man, and you got to have a lot of courage to try this; I thought to my self. I saw Geno place his hands over Fay's hands and lean into her. The swing began to move. It was about to happen. She was going to take him all the way. The two started to rock back and forth. Each time the swing came back, Geno leaned into her giving her a little more of what she wanted. This was really getting Fay turned on. She liked it. She liked it a lot! She started to moan for it, "" oauw baby give it to mama the way she likes it ". I could see the strength of the man. As he leaned into her, his muscles rippled intensely. He was fully into her now, and she was asking for more. This only made him more aggressive. He started to growl like a beast. " rrra! Rrra! Ahrrr! You Cunt! You Cunt! Ah fuck you you never wanta other man! " Geno exclaimed. He was leaning hard into her. She was pushing back at him. The swing was slamming in to Geno each and every time it came back. And every time it did, Geno's cock disappeared into Fay. I had to give it to this woman. No matter how you looked at it, she sure knew how to take a good cocking.

All this time, I am reclining on the couch. I was leaning back with my left arm slung across the back of the couch. I still had my jeans unzipped, and I was still bashing the bishop with my right hand. What the fuck? Everyone is getting it, why the fuck not me? By this time, I had lost track of how many times I had come, and I was still petting the pussy.

Marathon man was still pounding at Fay, and she was screaming now for more. I thought to my self how much more of this can she take. I noticed that she was straining at him each time he entered her. I had read about this technique in a sex manual somewhere.

This was the first time that I had ever witnessed it. Actually, I thought it was a bunch of bull when I first understood it. The woman squeezes her ass hole around the man's cock. To the man it feels as if something is clenching his cock, and it is said to drive the man wild. Well then, no shit Sherlock, it sure looked like it was working this time. This babe knew all the tricks in the book. I had no need to guess, Geno was totally out of it. The big boy was working on pure instinct. All of a sudden, Geno reached down to Fay's thighs as to pick her up. With a real muscle man's grab, Geno picked Fay up and staggered backward with Fay still being impaled upon his huge cock. She was cradled in his arms with her back to his chest. He had snatched Fay right off the swing, and he began to pump her while she hung in his arms. He held her by placing his hands underneath her knees. He pumped and bounced her, and she shook like a little rag doll. Fay shot her legs outward as to straighten them. " Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oauw baby! " Fay was screaming. With Fay in his arms, Geno Staggered toward the bed. He is going to nail her hard for sure, I said to myself. This I want to see. Without taking his cock out of her, he threw Fay face down on the bed as he pounced on top of her. He had her spread eagle on the bed, and he started to pound her hard. Fay was the first to come. " Oauw! I love it baby! I love you baby! Keep fucking me more! More! Oauw yes! " Fay was giving her man what he wanted, and he was loving it. Geno was going for the goal post. He was pounding her furiously now. He was growling, and you could see he was putting all of his strength into it. Fay had turned into one continuous orgasm as Geno began to empty himself into her ass. As before, the big bed was rocking and rolling. And as before, the two of them collapsed out of utter exhaustion. Just before Fay passed out from ecstasy, I heard her

Say, " That's what I call a man! ".

Well, It went on like that for the entire weekend. This was Saturday morning, and as soon as the lovers gained their strength back, they went at it again and again. She got on top. He got on the bottom. He got back on top, and she got on the bottom. They 69 each other, and they generally fucked each other until they were both numb. As for me, I was so fucking horney from watching these two people fuck like porno stars that I had cast my clothes away and made numerous trips to the dressing table to borrow Fay's dildo. Finally, Sunday night approached and they dressed to leave. Fay got back into that stunning white paints suit, and Geno pored himself into that olive green tailored suit. As they headed to the front door, I took a long last look. These two people made just a beautiful couple. It was at that time I realized how lucky some people truly are. There are people in the world who have that fire down below, and they are the Gods and Goddesses among us.

As soon as the front door closed behind them, the room started its' dance. Here we go again I thought. I was getting used to this spinning and melting by now. With a bright flash of color, I found myself back on the couch with Fay where we started.


Chapter 9

" He was a terrific lover. " Fay spoke. It was as before, Fay was sitting on the couch still wearing her sex goddess outfit, and I was still wearing my red blouse and my blue jeans. It seemed as if we had never left the couch.

Fay began to reminisce. Those were the days. This house and the people that came here made my life worth living. Hollywood's elite was entertained here, and some of the biggest movies were contemplated right here in this room. There was a big to do about a new movie, which was, suppose to be the biggest thing since Gone With The Wind. I got the idea to give a party. I was going to invite a bunch of influential Hollywood people to the house, and while they were here, I would try to become part of the buzz surrounding the new project. I figured that at least, I could make some new contacts, which might help me in the future.

On that speech, we were off again. Just like before, the room began to move and spin. The bright colors appeared, and I felt that melting.

I appeared in the room as before, but this time the room was full of people. Apparently, I landed smack dab into the middle of a room full of nude people in various stages of fucking. When Fay said that she was thinking about throwing a party, I should have known that she meant an orgy. Everywhere I looked, there were little groups of people who were engaging in various sex acts. At the bar, there was a group of men and women who were being entertained by a man. He was showing them how to stir a drink with his cock. A woman on the other side of the room was giving out blowjobs. She was totally nude, and she was down on her knees sucking a man who was trying to deep throat her. In addition, there was a line of men who were waiting their turn. Two men walked by, and I heard one of them say to his friend that he was going to join the blowjob line. Over by the swing, there was a man sitting on the swing. He had a blonde on his lap, and it was apparent that he had his cock up her ass. At the same time, a man had his cock up her cunt, and he was pumping the blonde. On the bed, there was a man who was getting it from two women. He was lying on his back while one woman serviced his cock and the other woman was straddling his mouth. The two women were facing each other, and while the two women fucked this guy, they were hugging and kissing each other. In the other corner of the room, there was a nude woman who was strumming a guitar. Between her legs, there was a young blonde haired man who was eating her out while she played.

Then I saw Fay. She was wearing her sex goddess outfit as usual. She was being the hostess. She traveled throughout the party making everyone feel at home. In general, everyone seemed to be having a good time. At the look of things, the party was a big success. As far as I could determine, I had arrived at the height of the party.

I began to hear murmurs, which were circulating throughout the crowd. I could hardly believe my ears. The word was that Fay was going to perform the five-man pyramid. A clanking on a wine glass was the signal for the group to gather up their attention. Fay was going to make an announcement. Fay entered the center of the room, and began to speak. " You have all been hearing roomers and theories about how the party is going to come to an end. Well, I am going to tell you. The suspense is all over. I Fay East the sex goddess of the age will perform here tonight the five-man pyramid." Fay announced. A cheer when up in the crowd. Fay tapped the wine glass again, " Now, I know that most of you are very knowledgeable about orgasms. What you are about to witness is truly a feat of wonder. Any woman can service 5 men at the same time. However, no woman has ever achieved the 5 man come." Fay continued as the crowd cheered. " Before your own eyes, you will witness the five man come. I Fay East will make all five men come, but not only will I make them come I will make them come all at the same time when I do. " Fay announced. The crowd gasped with wonder. Voices in the crowd could be heard. They were saying that no one could do it. It is impossible; they were saying.

She is good, but no one is that good?

What the hell is a five-man pyramid, I thought to myself? Was it some kind of an acrobatic trick, I wondered? What ever it was, these people at the party were sure impressed. Throughout this thing, I had been promising myself all kinds of things. At this time, I promised myself that I would learn all these things including how to do a five-man pyramid. Jasmine I said to myself, the reason why you are here is to learn all these tricks which Fay has been trying to teach you. There must be a good reason why this is happening. Whatever the reason is I was determined to do the best I could so that when the time comes I will be prepared.

The crowd began to assemble around the big round bed. That alone was a sight to behold. Here were 20 or 30 nude men and women standing around a bed waiting for something called a five-man pyramid. As I looked around the crowd, I noticed that most of the men were sporting hard ons, and the women seemed to be in a state of disbelieve. Fay began to speak, " Look at all of those wonderful cocks. Ladies, aren't you all so jealous? Well then, just so that you don't think that this whole thing is rigged, I will call for volunteers. Who will be the first to volunteer? ". There was some hesitation among the men. Then, A good-looking tall, blue eyed, blonde man stepped forward. I recognized him right away. It was Beef. The crowd gave him a big cheer and a hand of applause. The next to step forward was Max. He sort of slivered into the center of the circle where Fay and Beef were standing. Some women yelled out, " How about you cocktail? ". It was the man who was at the bar showing the group how to mix a drink with his cock. Apparently, the group who were watching him do his stuff had named him cocktail. " We know you can mix a drink with that tool of yours. Show us what else you can do with it. " The women laughed. With a little encouragement, Cocktail stepped into the circle. Another cheer went up in the room. A deep masculine voice came from the back of the crowd. How about me? I turned to see who it was. It was one the men from the blowjob line. I recognized him from the size of his cock. This guy was packing a lethal weapon. The crowd swooned with the size of that Billy club which was hanging from between his legs. A thought occurred to me. I was thinking; Fay recognized men by their cocks; maybe I was starting to get the hang of this? Fay pointed a finger at him, " O K deep throat you're next " and the crowd parted to let him into the circle. There were now four men in the circle. I could sense an anticipation boiling in the crowd. People in the crowd began to look around for the next man. Slowly at first and with more intensity, the crowd began to chant. " Geno! Geno! Geno! " They encouraged. After some hesitation, Geno stepped into the circle. A great cheer when up in the crowd. " Well, ladies and gentlemen we have our volunteers. Remember what you are about to see has never been done before! " Fay announced. " well boys are you ready?" Fay asked. With a wave of her arm, the five men began to ask for their desired position. " Well they are a good looking group aren't they? " Fay asked the crowd. With that Fay went from man to man and with her right hand picked up each man's cock. The men were now standing in a line so that the crowd could get a good look. Standing to the left of each man, Fay raised the man's cock up and shook it at the crowd. " How about this one? " Fay asked the crowd. As she shook the man's cock, the crowd cheered loudly. As she shook Geno's cock at the crowd, Geno whispered into her ear, " you gona give the pussy to me". Fay gave Geno a sly wink.

Fay moved onto the next man. The next man in line was deep throat. Fay grabbed his huge weapon, and whispered, " oauw that's my kind of cock baby. Later why don't you come up and see me some time. ". " You bet babe it's a date. " Deep throat whispered back. The next man was Beef. Fay whispered, " I saw you eating that guitar playing slut ". " you know that it is you that I love. " Beef replied in a whisper. Cocktail was next. " I understand that you are a talented man. Do you think that cock of yours can do the job? " Fay asked. With a wide smile cocktail said, " It will do more than stir a drink sweetie. ". The last man was max. " Is your wife here tonight you fat fuck? " Fay snarled. " Fay please, why do you treat me like this? I love you. " Max begged.

" Well Ladies and gentlemen it is the time to put up or shut up. I think it is time to put it up, don't you? " Fay addressed the crowd. The time was here. Fay was just beaming at the crowd. She was in her glory, and she was playing it up to the maximum. She had taken center stage in front of these five men, and the show was about to start. She swaggered over to Beef, and grabbing his cock, she towed him over to the bed. Fay arranged Beef on the bed. He was positioned in the middle of the bed, and he was told to lie on his back. At this time, Beef's cock had gone soft. With a rude gesture, Fay grabbed his cock and began pointing it toward the ceiling while she shook it at the crowd. The crowd laughed. Fay said, " Well, I will have to do something about this, won't I? ".