The Hollywood Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

The crowd moved in closer while the remaining men patiently waited there turn. Fay mounted the bed and positioned herself between Beef's legs. I heard a voice in the crowd say, " She's going to blow him. She's the best cocksucker in the world. If she can't get you up it is only because that you're a dead man. ". Fay took Beef's cock in her right hand while she took his balls in her left hand. With a devilish smile Fay shot her tongue out as if to flex it like a strong man flexes his arms before a contest. While kneeling between Beef's legs and holding Beef's cherished manhood, Fay set to work. With her hands, Fay roughly pulled Beef's cock into her mouth. The crowd gasped when Beef's cock disappeared in her mouth. She went straight to the deep throat. The crowd heard loud sucking noises while Fay attacked the cock. She literally had him by the balls, and she was training him with her left hand. When he responded as she wished, she stroked his balls pleasantly, When he responded incorrectly, he received a sharp squeeze and yank on his balls. She was man handling him with perfection.

I was taking mental notes now. Jasmine I said to my self, you've got to try that ball thing at the very first opportunity. As Fay worked on Beef, I watched the crowd. I made note of the reactions on the faces of the people in the crowd. There was no doubt that what ever she was doing it was working. Again, I vowed to learn all of the techniques that she was using. She was a master and that was for sure.

Beef was moaning and groaning by now. She had brought him up to his full height, and the crowd applauded and cheered. Fay repositioned herself. She turned around so that her back was toward Beef's head and chest. She squatted and aligned herself so that she could aim Beef's cock for a back door ram. Beef helped her by holding her hips. Again, people in the crowd were remarking, " Is she going to take that whole big thing all at once? ". I had seen her do it before, and I knew that was just what she was going to do. Holding Beef's cock in her right hand, Fay lowered herself on to his joystick. Oos and aas rippled throughout the crowd. Fay leaned herself back onto Beef's chest placing her head along side Beef's left cheek. Next, she spread her legs out to the side so that the crowd could see. Both Beef and Fay's legs were spread wide, and the crowd could see that Beef was fully in her. Also, the crowd could see that Fay's pussy was dripping with moisture. This brought remarks from the crowd as well. " Look, the bitch is really loving it! " one man whispered. Most of the women were in a state of disbelieve. Some of the women were snickering, " If I had done that I would not been able to sit down for a week. ".

With the first level of the pyramid in place, Fay pointed to Geno. With this the crowd cheered. As Geno approached, I had understood what they meant by a pyramid. She was going to stack these men on and in her. Now, I was really interested. Not only have I not heard of any thing like this, I never even dreamed of it. " Saddle up you Italian cowboy! " Fay commanded. This brought laughs from the crowd. Geno was grinning from ear to ear. Geno mounted the bed. He positioned himself between Fay and Beef's legs. A yell came from the crowd, " Go man go! ". Geno moved in, and Fay caught his cock as he leaned into them both. The big boy was hard as usual, and it was no trouble as he slid home. " She has over a foot of cock in her already! " Someone in the crowd remarked.

Next, Fay pointed to cocktail. Cocktail offered, " I am good at putting my cock in things! ". " May be next time big boy. " Fay said. " Ah give it to him" the crowd pleaded referring to the mouth position. " Well, all right but you will have to wait because once I have you in my mouth I will not be able to talk to the crowd." Fay reasoned. This brought a round of applause from the crowd.

Cocktail stepped back which left Deep Throat and Max. There were three positions left. The mouth, which was the most desired position of the remaining positions. Being right handed, the right hand was the next most desired position. Fay had already decided that the last and least desirable position would go to max. Next, Fay pointed to Deep Throat and said, " You're next big boy. ". Deep Throat stepped into the right hand position. Fay took his huge Billy club sized cock in her right hand. As she took hold of him, She whispered to him, " Remember what I said before. ". " I never forget what a pretty woman says to me especially one who is holding my cock. " Deep Throat agreed. Next, she pointed to Max. With a wave of her left hand, Max was beckoned into the left hand position. Fay had four men in place. She had one man up her ass. She had a man up her pussy. She was holding a man in each hand. There was only one more position to go. Knowing this, Cocktail grew a full blown hard on, and he was smiling from ear to ear. Why shouldn't he be smiling since he was about to get a blowjob from one of the best cock suckers in the world? Fay addressed the crowd, " Ladies and gentlemen I will attempt the never done five men come. Watch and wonder! ". The crowd applauded and cheered. There was still a great deal of doubt in the crowd as to weather it could be actually done. The consensus was that if anyone could do it Fay East could. " Feed it to me baby! " Fay said to Cocktail. With that, Cocktail mounted the bed to gain access to her mouth. There it was. All six people had mounted the big round bed. The crowd applauded loudly at that. The pyramid was formed. On the bottom was Beef with his cock up Fay's Hershey highway. Next, Fay was lying on top of Beef's chest and belly. Next, Geno was laying on top of Fay with his cock up Fay's pussy. The remaining three men were kneeling around Fay. Deep Throat was getting a right-handed hand job, and Max was getting a left-handed hand job. Fay had placed her head on Beef's left cheek and turned her mouth toward Cocktail's cock. With loud slurping noises, Cocktail fed Fay as he was commanded.

The crowd was mesmerized with what they were witnessing. While I witnessed the feat, I had second thoughts as to actually trying this myself. There was a buzz going through out the crowd. With amazement, a woman remarked, " Good God! She's got all of them. ". As we all stood and watched, Fay began a sort of wiggle dance for the men. Each man was getting a special something. Somehow Fay was controlling each man. There must have been some kind of silent communication going on between participants. The crowd was humming now. " She promised to make them all come at the same time. " A woman said. " It's impossible. " Some one replied. Someone in the crowd remarked, " I don't believe it, but she is doing it ". All five men were now in the blood fever. There was loud moaning coming from the bed. Fay was moaning loudly as she shook and wiggled and twisted. It had been some time since the pyramid was formed. The men and Fay had entered into a heighten state of excitement. It was easy to see that things had progressed to a fever pitch. The crowd was now yelling encouragement. The whole place was rocking. There was no doubt. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was sure that I would never see anything like this ever again. Just like hitting fourth gear in my little red sport car, Fay went into overdrive. She let out a loud moan as she began to thrash about. It was a sign for the men to go for it. Geno's ass came up in an arch, and he began pounding her. Likewise, Beef began riveting her from the bottom. Fay's hands began to fly up and down the shafts of the men, which were being stroked. She seemed to bite cocktail's cock as she swung her head up and down and from side to side. There were shouts from the crowd, " Son of a bitch! She's going to do it! ". The men were moan and groaning loudly, and the whole thing sounded like a steam engine going at full blast. The entire crowd was going as well. Some of the men in the crowd were jacking themselves off as they watched. Several of the women dropped to their knees to suck off the men who were standing next to them. A petit blue eyed red head jumped up onto the bar so that she could get a better look. Using a bottle of 12-year-old scotch as a dildo, she began to fuck her self in a lewd manner. Avery large 300-pound woman with enormous tits began a bump and grind. With a tit in each hand, she began to twirl her tits in a circular motion. Unexpectedly, Fay spit Cocktail's cock out of her mouth and said, " Everyone gather around and watch closely it is about to happen! ". She immediately sucked Cocktail's cock back into her mouth. With a loud growling moan and a thrashing motion, Fay sent a bolt of electricity through the men. All at the same time, the men began to come. Max and Deep Throat both erupted like volcanoes spouting hot love juice into the air. Geno began to howl," Ima gona come! ". Beef was likewise yelling, " YES! YES! YES! ". Cocktail was the last man to come. He begins yelling like the others, " SHE IS THE BEST COCK SUCKER IN THE WORLD! ". The crowd erupted in loud cheers. " Outstanding! Bravo! She has done it! " Could be heard from the crowd. One by one the men began to fall back. Cocktail, Deep Throat, and Max fell back on to their backs with their cock still throbbing. Geno withdrew, and dismounted the bed. Fay lifted herself off Beef's cock. Fay sprang up and off the bed, and the cheers were " Fay East the sex goddess of the age. ".

As Fay was lifted up onto Geno's shoulder, the room started to spin. I knew what that meant. The party was over. Sure enough, the bright colors appeared, and I felt that melting again. The scene before me dissolved, and I was transported back to the couch with Fay. I still had a vivid image of the party in my head. I could see all those nude people standing around the room. I never had seen so much fucking in one room in my entire life.

Chapter 10

There we were again. Fay was still dressed in her sex goddess outfit, and I was dressed in my red blouse and blue jeans. It was as if we had had never left the couch.

I had learned a lot about this woman. She was an independent and self-sufficient free spirit. She had made her way in a man's world, and she was taking it on her own terms. I had grown to respect her enormously. All throughout our trips together, I had been making promises to myself. I had promised myself that I would learn all of the sexual techniques, which Fay was so expert in. Now, I promised myself to become just like her. Whatever happened after this, I would never forget her.

There was still one thing that I was curious about. It bothered me. What was I doing here with this extraordinary woman, and why was she telling me all of this stuff? " May I ask you some questions? I mean do you mind if I ask you umm why am I here? ". " Let me ask you a question? Why am I here? " Fay replied. " But that is what I just asked you! " I said. " Well darling there must be a reason. Things don't just happen for any reason. Just a bit ago I asked you a question. I asked who are you? You said that you are an actress. Or at least, you are planning to become an actress. Perhaps that's the connection. There must be some link between you and me. You said that you knew who I was. You said that I was the famous Fay East. How did you know that? " Fay inquired. I began to speak, " Not to long ago, I had been rummaging through my parents old keepsakes from show business. I came across a picture showing you and a little girl. The little girl reminded me of my mother. I assumed that somehow that you knew my mother because the picture was signed as ' to my little cousin'. The picture was bundled in with one of your show bills. The one showing you wearing that beautiful black gown and matching hat and parasol. It was an advertisement for your muscle man review. The autograph was very curious. What did you mean by my little cousin? ". " Who is your mother? " Fay asked. " My mother was a showgirl. I was named after her. Her name is Jasmine Jones, but that is her married name. Her maiden name and the name she used in show business was Eastman. " I answered. As I said the name Eastman, I noticed a startled look on Fay's face. " Did you say Eastman? " Fay asked. " Yes, why do you know that name? " I replied. " I should know it! It is my real name. I changed my name from Eastman to East for show business. Now that I look at you, you do have a familiar something about you. The little girl in the picture was your mother? Ummm did the little girl have green eyes like you? " Fay asked. " Yes just like mine. " I replied. " Well I'd be dammed! I knew your grandfather. He was one of my guys. I mean he worked for me. He was in the act. Did your mother ever tell you any thing about your grandfather? " Fay asked. " No I mean nothing to speak about. " I said with a curious tone in my voice. Fay leaned back on the couch and began to speak, " Well there was a scandal. It involved your grandfather. I can understand why your mother never told you about it. It turns out that your grandfather was caught with an under age girl in his room. You have to realize that in those days that was a very big thing. Your grandfather was a bit of a rogue, and he was always getting into trouble. If it wasn't the liquor, it was the gambling. If it wasn't the liquor or the gambling, it was the women. This time it was the women. At least, this time it was a girl. She was only 12 years old. She somehow wandered back stage, and your grandfather took her up to his room. Lord only knows what she was even doing around the nightclub. To make a long story short, the girl's mother was frantic. She had the cops looking for her little girl. Bam boom bam the next thing you know; the cops burst into your grandfather's room to find him pounding away on this little 12-year-old girl. I mean to say, he had about a yard of cock up the little cunt's snatch. All hell broke loose, and I was called to see if there was anything that could be done. Of course, there wasn't anything I could do. To make things even worse, the little cunt was a virgin. Good God! They took your grandfather off to jail. The next thing I knew, my agents and the moneymen who were connected with the show were on the telephone screaming for blood. They were telling me to fire your grandfather, and I was advised to get away from the bad publicity as far as I could get.

Your grandfather was destroyed over the incident, and soon after he was arrested, your grandfather committed suicide. They found him hanging in his jail cell. I have always felt regret in that I was unable to help him. " Fay explained. " Why should you feel bad about the whole thing? " I asked. " your grandfather and I were cousins, and I always tried to help him, but things had gone too far. I always was the strong one, and he depended upon me when things got rough. That's one of the reasons why he was working in the show. Times were hard, and I gave him a job. Your grandfather was a man given to weakness. As I said before, he was always getting into trouble. This time it was the end of him." Fay explained. " I have heard what you said, but I still don't understand. What does all this have to do with me? " I asked. " Well, I just don't know exactly how it works. Except that maybe your grandfather is asking for another favor. Now, don't you misunderstand, I'm no angel, But maybe we were destined to meet. I have a feeling about you jasmine. I think that you may be destined to be a big star in show business. My advice to you is to be your own woman. That is, always follow your own instincts, and when it comes to men, always look for that fire down below. " Fay advised.

As I sat on the couch, Fay seemed to move away. Her voice became distant. She appeared to become smaller. It reminded me of looking into the wrong end of a telescope. I seemed to be very sleepy now. I leaned back and darkness overcame me. The next thing I remembered was the sound of men. I woke as if from a very deep sleep. I could hear men's voices. I thought that I heard a man yelling, " OVER HERE! ". I raised my right hand to my face. Then, I felt a sticky something on my forehead. My head was hurting, and I began to realize that I was sitting in my car. As I began to look around, I saw two men rushing toward me. My mind was very blurry, and I was not quite sure what was happening. At first I thought they were cowboys for some reason. As my mind began to clear, I realized that they were Big top rangers from the mountain rescue patrol. Slowly, I began to realize what was happening. AH SHIT! I have been in a car accident. The last Thing I remember, I was walking toward a bunkhouse. I began looking around to see if there were any houses. At the same time the rangers approached the car, I Began to remember a sort of strange dream. I placed my head into my hands to help myself to remember. The two rangers were ripping the driver's door open. " Are you alright ma'am! " one of them said. " We got you ma'am. Don't worry you are going to be just fine ma'am. " The other ranger said. " you have had a hard time of it ma'am. We are going to get you out of here. You are a lucky little girl. If it wasn't for this red car, we would never been able to see you in all of these trees. " The ranger said. I murmured, " the bunk house ". " Don't you worry ma'am. You have had a bit of a bump on the head, and you are probably a little dizzy. " The ranger said. " But there is a house right over there isn't there? " I groggily mumbled. " There isn't a house with in 50- miles around here ma'am. " The ranger said. " Pine Tree here has been around here forever. Would you like me to ask Pine Tree for you ma'am if there is a house around here about? " The ranger was pointing at the rest of the squad who were approaching with a stretcher. " Here he is ma'am. Hey Pine Tree the little lady thinks she saw a house right around here. What do you think about that. " The ranger address Pine Tree the gray-haired ranger. " Well ma'am their used to be a house around here, but that was about oh about maybe 60 or 70 years ago. Ain't nothing left of it now! " Said Pine Tree. " nothing but trees around here now. " Pine Tree said as they lifted me on the stretcher. " you just take it easy ma'am; we are going to take you to the hospital now." Pine Tree assured me. As I lay on the stretcher, I felt something in my pocket. There in my right hand pocket was a round sponge and attached to it was a long red ribbon. I smiled to myself, and I said to myself, " Thanks Fay. ".

THE END

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers