The Home & Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Dakota sat back and began working on Luke's shirt. It was the kind that buttoned down the front and Luke was worried that he might burst into flames before she could get the darn thing unbuttoned. But finally, together, they managed to slide it from his shoulders. Dakota slipped her own tee-shrit over her head and quickly tossed it onto the floor.

When Dakota noticed that Luke's eyes were glued to her breasts, she looked momentarily confused. But, then, she gave him a sexy little smile, and unhooked her bra from behind. Shrugging the straps off of her shoulders, she slowly eased them down her arms, revealing her creamy flesh, one ample inch at a time. When the top of her bra was barely covering her nipples, she dropped it quickly. Luke's widened eyes at the welcome sight.

Dakota took one of Luke's hand and raised it to cover her breast. His other hand touched her other breast. Luke looked up into Dakota's eyes. In her eyes, he saw his own desire reflected. Dakota brought his fingers to her lips and kissed the tips. Then she sucked lightly on each one. As Luke continued to stare, wide eyed, at Dakota, his barely controlled desire burst into flame.

With no warning other than a primal growl, Luke flipped Dakota over and reversed their positions. Suddenly, he was on top and Dakota was under him. With a haste fueled by his passion, he quickly unsnapped his own jeans and kicked them off along with his briefs, then turned to open Dakota's jeans. He tugged them over her hips and threw them on the growing pile of clothes on the floor. His actions left Dakota in only her silky red panties. Luke dropped a quick kiss on them and then pulled them off, as well.

For the first time, Luke and Dakota faced one another naked. For Luke, Dakota's eyes said it all. He could see her apprehension about their immanent coupling, but he could also see her consuming lust. Luke didn't know what Dakota's husband had looked like, but she was looking at him like he was the first male she had ever seen. When she reached out a tentative hand to touch his erection, Luke knew that she was on unfamiliar ground.

"Dakota, you were a married woman. Why are you looking at me like that?" Luke whispered.

Dakota's wide eyes looked into his and she said, "Luke, I've never seen anything like you. Robert and I . . . we never even made love with the lights on, let alone in the middle of the day. I never saw him . . . you know . . . like you are now."

Luke chuckled. "You mean that you never saw him this hard? Or you never saw him excited at all?"

Dakota blushed and admitted, "I can't ever remember actually seeing him at all. He wasn't very comfortable with sex and we certainly didn't do anything like this." As she spoke, Dakota slowly stroked Luke.

Shutting his eyes, Luke allowed her to take a few moments to acquaint herself with his body. But, when he couldn't take her gentle touches anymore, he stopped her. Slipping on one of her store of condoms, Luke moaned out loud and pushed himself between her legs.

Although Luke had questioned Dakota's surprise at his body, he was equally surprised by her body. Or maybe it was more accurate to say that he was surprised by his reaction to her body. He had known the day before that her skin was soft and her flesh was warm and welcoming. What he hadn't known was how much the sight of her would appeal to him. When he touched her stomach, she quivered in delight. When he stroked her sides, she moaned out loud. When he cupped her breasts, her nipples puckered to his touch. And when he held her hips to position himself to enter her, she thrust up in delighted expectation. Hell, even her ankles turned him on, as she locked them behind his back.

Using her hand to guide Luke, Dakota pulled Luke into her. Although her hips were moving beneath him, Luke had to stop her for a moment to catch his breath. Luke was struggling to hold out as long as possible, in order to make sure that Dakota experienced the same level of pleasure from their love making as he was experiencing. But when he felt her start to contract around him, he lost sight of that worthy goal. Suddenly, everything that mattered in the world was right there in his arms and Luke could no more hold back the fulfillment of their intimacy than he could hold back his heart. With a loud shout of pure feeling, Luke poured himself into Dakota, both body and soul.

Afterwards, when Luke could focus his eyes again, he looked down at Dakota, still laying under him. He slipped off of her and pulled her into his side. He whispered, "I'm sorry Dakota. I really meant for that to last longer. I just got so carried away when I saw you and you were so responsive. I'll try to do better next time."

Dakota raised up on her elbow and shook her head. She said, "You do any better and you'll be on your own, cause I will have died and gone to heaven. I came as close as a mortal can to the gates of glory that time - I don't think I can stand it if you get any better!"

Never before experienced pleasure coursed through Luke's body. He had pleased Dakota again. He had to acknowledge, though, that this time it had cost him to make her happy. This time he had lost his heart to bring pleasure to her.

With sudden clarity, Luke knew that he had to change Dakota's mind about their relationship ending. When they got back to the Home on Sunday, he had to convince Dakota to see him again. He had wanted to help her understand how important it was for her to start dating. But now he knew that all he truly wanted was for her to understand how important it was for her to start dating him.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers