The Home & Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke snuggled Dakota into his arms as he breathed in her scent. She smelled sweet and natural, like the mountain air itself. He longed to unwrap her from the towel, but he didn't want to break the mood of the moment. Finally, as the evening began to cool, he felt Dakota shiver. He took the opportunity to wrap Dakota to him. He picked her up and carried her into the cabin.

Once inside, Luke carried Dakota over to the bed. He sat her down on her feet only long enough to pull back the covers. Then he scooped her up again and settled her into the sheets. As she guided her under the blankets, he pulled her towel off and threw it aside. He quickly shed his own clothes, grabbed a handful of condoms and jumped in bed with her.

"I have been waiting for you all week. I just haven't been able to do anything about it! You have worn me out, but now I have my second wind. And you, my dear, are all mine!"

With slow and steady caresses, Luke began exploring Dakota's body. It had been almost two weeks since he had last touched her. He had missed her so much and he didn't want to skip over a single inch of her flesh. Luke held Dakota's face in his hands and kissed her lips gently. Then, while still holding her face, he moved his mouth down her throat. With his fingers, he gently massaged her scalp. The moans coming from Dakota's throat encouraged Luke to continue.

Trailing his hands to Dakota's shoulders, Luke lightly rubbed the muscles there. The work that they had done all week had tightened those muscles and his fingers sought to ease the pressure. While his fingers continued to stroke her shoulders and arms, his lips began to tease her breasts. Luke watched her face as Dakota closed her eyes and gave herself over to the pleasure Luke was giving her. He felt her nipples harden between his teeth as he gently tugged at first one and then the other. His own excitement raced to keep up with her obvious enjoyment.

As Luke's mouth moved lower, his hands took the place of his lips and he began kneading and stroking her ample breasts. Luke's tongue licked down Dakota's stomach and he nipped at her skin with his teeth. Dakota moaned and thrashed about under his attentions. Finally, when he had held out as long as possible, Luke lowered his mouth to Dakota's curl covered mound. He used his fingers to spread her legs apart, so he could see her in detail. Then he used his tongue to taste her and his hands to feel her. Luke moaned out his own pleasure as Dakota filled his senses. As he stroked over her, Dakota thrust her hips up to meet his touch. Luke smiled at her eagerness. Then he pushed two fingers inside her and felt her tense up against his hand. He could feel her warmth and excitement.

Luke moved away from Dakota only long enough to slip on a condom before returning between her legs. Dakota opened to him as he slid his length into her. As soon as he was inside of her, Luke locked his arms and held himself immobile for a moment as he brought his body under control. Being inside Dakota was almost more than he could handle, but he wanted to hold out as long as possible. When he finally could, he began moving slowly inside of her. He willed himself to go slowly, but Dakota had a different idea. She began thrusting wildly beneath him. With a swift movement, she flipped him over and mounted him from above. Within moments, her uninhibited movements had caused them both to hit their climax. It was a blinding moment of intense satisfaction as they felt their bodies come together in their mating ritual.

As Luke drifted off to sleep, he snuggled Dakota as close to him as possible. He wanted to feel her as near to his body on the outside as she was to his soul on the inside. Sweet dreams filled his sleep.