The Home Buying Experience

Story Info
Seth and Emma are attended to by Madeline, the realtor.
4.5k words
4.41
42.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The kitchen is really nice in this one," Emma said, wrapping her arms around Seth's elbow.

"Yeah..." Seth began, "I'm not a fan of the 80's shag carpet in the living room though."

This was the third house that they had looked at today. The freshly married couple was looking for their starter home, but their price range yielded little so far by way of prospective houses. Most were dated, or like this home's carpet, had outdated features that the couple wasn't interested in "fixing up" right away.

"There are hardwood floors under all of the carpeting, and it should all be in very nice condition." Madeline chimed in, eager to alleviate the issue immediately. As the couple's realtor, Madeline had spent the past three weeks looking at homes diligently with Seth and Emma. While she had no motive to sell any particular house over another, she was growing tired of their inability to be satisfied. With twenty plus years in the business, she had exhausted most of the tools in her arsenal trying to appease the young couple.

"Yeah, but how can we tell what's under the carpet," Seth commented, "I mean, that stuff's been there for decades."

"Yes, but the dining room has just had the carpet taken up, and the floors are impeccable in there." Madeline retorted, narrowing her smoky gray eyes. She sized up Seth after the comment, watching him scratch the back of his head as he mulled it over.

Seth thought about taking up the carpeting, it wouldn't take that long. He smiled at Madeline, looking her over and nodded before saying, "I suppose it wouldn't be a hassle to remove it. Okay, what else does this place have to offer?"

When Emma and Seth had met Madeline for the first time in her office, Seth was sure that the realtor was in her mid-forties, so when she said, "then check out this backyard, it would make my grandson jealous!" Seth was floored. His eyes widened, and he cast them towards the floor in an effort to hide his shock.

Madeline led the way, winding the three of them around the kitchen's back entrance and out of the backdoor. The sprawling yard was sectioned off by a weathered privacy fence. The aging wood gave the yard a rustic quality. In the light, Seth noted that Madeline couldn't be older than her forties. Still in denial, he looked at her shapely legs. Black leather boots, knee high and a knee length red skirt gave him little to work with. The skirt did frame her rump, which appeared to have a great curve and compact size.

"There is plenty of room to play, or hell, I'd probably do my yoga out here." Giggled Madeline.

"Ah, that makes sense," Seth thought out loud. Emma shot him a look while Madeline gazed at him confusedly, "I, uh, was thinking to myself that the yard is very...tranquil. So yoga would make sense for this yard. Yes." He stammered, trying to cover his tracks.

"This yard is lovely," Emma spoke, smiling and picturing herself hosting barbeques and watching pets, then children play in the expanse of grass, "and it has so much potential, too. Now, you said that this house had a finished basement as well, correct?"

"Yes, usually I show all of the interiors before I show the yard at a house, but since it was right there, and it's such a lovely space I wanted to show it now." Madeline also knew that the yard would be a turn on for the couple, helping to persuade them that this was the home for them. The finished basement would be the final pin in holding this deal together and she had an extra ace up her sleeve now.

With Madeline leading the way, and a few paces a head of the couple, Seth leaned over to Emma and whispered, "Can you believe she has grandkids?"

"No, she looks fantastic, she only has a couple of laugh lines," Emma whispered back, "So, what do you think of this one?"

"I like it... a lot. I am interested in seeing what this basement looks like, if there's wood paneling again, I'm going to cry." Seth teased.

"Down here," Madeline announced, holding open the basement door, "is the finished, four room, basement." She let them go first, following closely behind and keeping quiet at first to let it all sink in, when they had reached the bottom and turned, she spoke again, "now, the previous owners have turned this first space into a sort of game room. There's the bar over there, with a built in mini fridge and an adjoined sink as well. They even left a table as well. Over there is the half bath, off to the side, and the other two rooms are back on the far wall."

"Holy shit." Seth mumbled.

"Wow." Emma stammered.

"I know, it's pretty awesome, isn't it?" Madeline took them both by the arm and led them back to the remaining rooms. The first was a well-lit, utility room. Perfect for doing laundry, with enough leftover space that you wouldn't feel cramped, even with the water heater in there as well. The second was big enough to be a spare bedroom, or a hobby room, or... the couple went through a rolodex of mental options for the space.

"Damn," Emma blurted out, pulling her phone from her pocket, "work. I'm so sorry, I'll make it short." She ran off to take the call, leaving Seth and Madeline to talk over the few features that remained.

"I'm really loving that bar," Seth admitted, "you said it had a mini fridge as well?"

"Sure does," Madeline grinned, a devious flash in her eyes, so minute, so fleeting that Seth barely caught it, "C'mon, I'll show you."

This time, there seemed to be a little more sway in her hips, but perhaps it was Just Seth's imagination. Seth followed her behind the bar,

she made her way to the far end, and bent forward to look inside. She gave Seth a show, her hanging breasts freely visible down the flouncy collar of her blouse. Seth tried to draw his eyes away out of politeness, but his orbs were glued to the pronounced, fridge lit cleavage in front of him. Madeline reached into the fridge and pulled from it a frosty bottle of bourbon. She held it up, saying, "Remember if you buy the house and they leave this here after it closes, it's yours," she winked, before adding, "and if they leave this here, I will gladly drink it with you in celebration of the purchase."

Automatically, Seth's thoughts conjured the image of Madeline's booze fueled form mounting him in this basement. He shook of the day dream, but it threatened to invade again as Madeline replaced the bottle, giving Seth one more look at her gorgeous mounds.

"Those don't typically come with the purchase," Madeline joked, catching Seth in the act, "but I can tell you really like them." She shook her shoulders for him, allowing her breasts to swing back and forth for him.

"I wasn't... I didn't mean... I'm sorry." Seth

stuttered, unable to find a suitable excuse for his actions.

"Don't be," she smiled back, her voice changing from gracious to a husky whisper as she spoke, "it's nice to be admired, and maybe I can help persuade you to buy this house?" She sank to her knees and motioned for Seth to approach with her fingers.

"Oh, that's a very, very nice offer," Seth said, trying to back away, "but I' m a married man, and if Emma came down and found me with my..." He stopped abruptly, the thoughts came rushing back. Her mouth, her tits. His body betrayed him and began to show its intent in other ways, even as Seth backed himself against the bar in retreat.

Madeline, already on her knees, put her hands on the floor and crawled towards him. She never took her eyes away from his, mesmerizing the now trapped Seth, "it looks like it's going to happen anyway." She whispered. When she was to Seth,

she sat back on her knees and slid her pristinely manicured hands up the legs of his jeans.

Through the fabric he could feel the electric of her touch. Closer...closer... sliding up past his knees, over his thighs. He pressed him back against the bar, his hands found its surface, he was desperate to get away. He was desperate to see what she did next.

Her red nailed finger tips traced the outside of his hips and slid across the front of his jeans, never touching what she wanted, instead those hands gleaned their way to his zipper where painfully, she worked it down. Each click a lifetime apart, as if to give Seth time to make one last chance for escape. But he stayed still, allowing the deceptively aged realtor to fully open the fly of his jeans. With tentative fingers she reached in and examined. The closely trimmed, coarse hair of his pelvis retained the static of her delicate manipulations. He took in an audible breath, without meaning to, which made the smile crack wider across Madeline's face.

Her fingers wrapped around their mark, the base of his fully engorged cock with adulterous intent. She withdrew it, and once out she dragged her hand along the underside of his shaft, causing a second shudder and a bead to ooze from the tip of his head, "hmm, what's that?"

Madeline seized the shaft of Seth's cock, just below his swollen head, which she attacked with her open mouth. Seth clenched as Madeline pulled her tongue over his oozing slit, retrieving the syrupy fluid. Her tongue swirled along every ridge and surface of his crown. When Madeline was satisfied she pushed her mouth further, taking in his shaft inch by inch until her hand rested on his pelvis. With her hand blocking any further descent she retreated her wonton lips back to his head and then plunged down once more, resting her mouth against her index finger.

She continued her deliberate undulating, bringing her mouth to the ridge of his head and then agonizingly back to her curled fingers. The slippery warmth engulfing Seth each time, bringing muddled waves of euphoria that drowned out all fear and reservation for what he was doing.

As Seth settled into her rhythm, anticipating each playful bob, he could sense the boiling from within him. His body was readying an orgasm, his sack was filling to capacity and soon, he hoped, it would empty. Madeline, aware of this, removed her hand just as her mouth was about to reach it and continued downward until her nose pressed against the short hairs above her toy. With the cock fully within her mouth, she wiggled her head, making it all too obvious that his cock was partially in her throat. She gagged only a little, revealing that she was well trained in this art.

What little time that Seth had before he was ready to explode now dwindled rapidly as Madeline pumped her mouth along the entirety of his tortured phallus. Above them, at that moment, came the first footfall of Emma on the steps.

Madeline didn't stop, she pumped faster, her hand had returned, doubling her efforts. By the third footfall, Seth's tensed body relaxed and the throes of his orgasm hit. The churning mass of cum that he had made found its way into Madeline's mouth. She swallowed, her lips clamped around his pulsing tip, her hand working to shoot all of the semen into her waiting throat as quickly as she could.

Emma had reached the last step by then, she was approaching and panic was setting in, Madeline had only just taken her mouth off of his spent cock. He struggled to push his wet rod back into his jeans. Madeline stood calmly, wiping her hand across her lips. She gulped loudly, swallowing the last mouthful of spunk as Emma turned the corner.

Seth was enclosed, his jeans zipped by then, but he felt disheveled and weak in the knees. The sound of Madeline swallowing his semen while smiling to greet his wife's return sparked something in him. He should have felt shame or disgust, but somehow, knowing that his wife had almost caught them, and that she was unaware that her husband had just deposited a load of cum into the realtor's stomach was a huge turn on for him.

"Sorry about that," Emma said apologetically, "they are lost without me. So, did I miss anything?"

"I was going over some details with Madeline." Seth said, almost too quickly and too automatically.

"Yes," Madeline smiled warmly, "it was quite a mouthful to go over but I think I covered all of it for him pretty well."

Her word play was making Seth's head spin, he was dizzy and hot, "If you two will excuse me, I think I'm going to check the yard out once more while I process what we just went over." Seth spoke and headed for the stairs.

Madeline called after him, "don't worry, us girls will be going over some of these details. We'll be here when you're ready." The implication was clear, but Seth would have to leave Emma to her own devices while he recovered from the thorough draining Madeline had given him.

As soon as he scuttled off upstairs, Madeline set to work on Emma. The young wife watched her husband turn and retreat from the basement, and she was a little confused if not worried that maybe Seth was feeling ill.

"What do you think of the house?" She asked, starting her seduction of Emma in earnest.

"It's beautiful," Emma replied grinning, "I can see us being very happy here."

"Good," Madeline responded, "let's have a seat and discuss some things then." She motioned to the bar stools, and followed Emma over taking a seat beside her. She rested her hand briefly on Emma's thigh as she sat. She felt Emma shy away slightly at her touch, but with a warm smile she put the younger woman at ease, and she smiled back at Madeline. "Now then, I just want to go over some stuff with you about closing costs, things like that."

As Madeline spoke, she swayed back and forth, the bar stool rotated, and soon she had Emma glancing down from time to time. Because she kept one leg on her stool's foot rest and the other on pressed against the bar's surface to propel the stool, Madeline's legs would open and close. Her carefully hiked skirt allowed just enough exposed. When open, the light spilled across her thighs and up her skirt giving Emma the brief image of black lace above the tops of her stockings, before closing again.

"Often I can get the seller to cover the closing costs," Madeline continued, noting Emma's eyes now stayed exclusively downward at her plied legs, "but I will need a good faith effort on the part of the buyer. A show of good commitment, if you will. Seth was pretty firm in his willingness to show me, are you able to give me something as well?"

"Yeah, I believe I can," Emma repeated, her eyes were glued to the space between Madeline's thighs where the milky flesh parted, she became aware that her legs were staying open. It was almost hesitantly that she pried her eyes upward to see the look in Madeline's eyes.

"Then get on your knees for me." Madeline ordered, her authority was masked by the sweetness in her voice, yet compelled, Emma found herself sliding out of the bar stool and seating herself on the floor. Her mind raced, her thoughts turned to Seth and how crushed he would be if she did this. She remained however, obediently awaiting for what she knew was to come.

As if on cue, Madeline stood, the hem of her skirt brushing against Emma's chin, "take them off, sweetie." She spoke, and on command Emma reached up Madeline's skirt, shuddering when her fingers made contact with the warmth of her skin. She found the lacy band and wrapped two shaking fingers underneath. She pulled and down they came, falling past her knees and onto the floor. Madeline stepped out of them and legs spread slightly, she pulled her skirt up with her hands, "thank you, now show me you want this house."

Emma stared for a moment, the creamy skin outlining a strip of black hair, shaped and trimmed as professionally as the rest of her. Below was, in the cleft of her legs was what Emma was told to please. Madeline's lips, swollen and slightly parted, waiting for Emma to make contact with them. The young woman leaned in, smelling the faintest scent from her slit. It was sweet smelling, and as Emma found as her probing tongue first connected with the spongy, rose colored tissue, it tasted just as sweet as it smelled.

A hand gripped the back of Emma's head and pressed it gently against Madeline's awaiting lust. With long strokes, she licked her slit, from the already sopping wet opening up to her clit. Each pass brought to Madeline a tickling jolt and her knees bent slightly at each ministration, "Mmm, I'm still wet from sucking your husband's cock."

Emma paused, shocked from what Madeline had just said. She felt a twinge of anger, but it subsided quickly, who was she to judge now that her mouth was buried in the same woman's pussy. She continued to lick and tease, but now she focused on her stiffened nub.

"He came so hard for me," Madeline cooed, "his jizz filled me up, baby. I swallowed his whole load right in front of you."

As Madeline spoke, Emma could feel herself moisten. The building heat of her own body was becoming apparent to her, even in spite of her initial feelings of betrayal that she was cheating, past the pain of being cheated on, Emma felt dirty. The kind of dirty that comes from the knowledge of doing something wrong and loving it. She used this new found energy to thrust her tongue into Madeline, pulling strings of sweet juice out for her own pleasure.

"Oh yeah, eat the cunt!" Madeline growled, "I'm going to cum on your face." She ground her hips down onto Emma's piston of muscle, her tongue slipping in and out of her gushing hole and back up to her overly stimulated clit. Back and forth between the two points of pleasure until Madeline grunted.

Her candy apple nails sank into the flesh of

Emma's scalp and she pushed the woman's face as hard into her. Groans and yelps of lustful climax drowned out the slurping smacks of Emma's mouth, "Fucking kiss that pussy, baby, that's it!" Emma did, she kissed and licked until the shuddering, spent pussy above her retracted and collapsed onto the barstool.

"What do you think, Seth?" Madeline panted. Emma's sticky cheeks went flush, and she realized why her husband felt so dizzy and needed the air. Realization washed over her and she felt ashamed. What she hadn't anticipated was looking up and seeing her husband's erect cock in front of her face.

"It was incredible to watch," Seth murmured to his wife, "See, honey?"

"Well?" Madeline asked impatiently, her breath still short from her climax. Emma opened her mouth, lust causing her to succumb to submission once more, and her husband inserted his pole into her tired mouth. Emma could taste Madeline on Seth's cock, it spurred her to vigorously clean him with her tongue, "how does he taste?"

"Like you," Emma purred after popping his head from her mouth, "I want more." She went back to work on his rod. Madeline pulled Seth's face towards hers and kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth at will, wrestling against his own tongue as they kissed.

In his mind he struggled to fathom what was happening, his wife's mouth, still wet with the juices of another woman's cum was coaxing his member now while he was passionately kissing another woman. Before he knew it, Madeline was sinking back to her knees as well.

The older woman took the base of Seth's cock in her hand and pulled it from his wife's mouth, then she kissed Emma with the same passion she had kissed Seth. She pumped his cock with one hand and guided Emma's hand to Seth's balls.

They continued to fondle Seth while they kissed until Madeline broke from it and engulfed Seth's eager cock. Emma put her mouth on his sack, which was filling again even as the pair licked and kissed everything they could.

The taste of Emma's mouth drove Madeline wild, the mixes of juices still present on her tongue, her own cum mixing with the taste of Seth's precum spurred the woman to further pervert the couple to her own ends.

She Stood and stripped out of her blouse and skirt. Leaving her pale flesh exposed save for only a black bra and her sheer stockings. Her body, like her face, yielded little in the way of age. Her skin was still remarkably tight and her curves sagged only the slightest bit. But the couple found her erotically entrancing to look at while they themselves followed her lead and disrobed.

12