The Home Buying Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma, being shorter of frame was a bit curvier than the realtor but her sun kissed skin and full bosom were equally appealing to the matured woman as she looked them over as well. For a moment the three stood there, anticipating what was about to happen. Then Madeline strutted over to the table where she lifted herself on top, sitting on the edge. She leaned back onto her elbows, spreading her legs for Seth, who took the cue.

He made his way to the woman just as she was fully reclined on her back, "Oh, Emma," she called, patting the table. Emma came over as well, climbing on top of the surface so that one leg rested on either side of Madeline's face.

The experienced tongue of Madeline found Emma's pearl before she was finished positioning herself, the sudden jolt caused her to arch her back and moan. The animalistic noises of his wife sent the blood surging through his cock, it was almost too much for him when he slid himself to the hilt in Madeline's cunt. The realtor cooed, muffled from under his wife's hips, and began to grind in circles against Seth.

"Give her that cock, babe." Husked Emma through parted lips and half closed eyes. She was kneading Madeline's breasts with her hands, and she leaned in for a kiss from her hard at work hubby.

Seth locked lips with her, his own hands gripping Madeline's lace banded thighs like handles. He grunted into her kiss, the faintest trace of Madeline's sweetness was on Emma's lips and so he ran his tongue along them, to syphon the musk for himself. Afterward, Emma nipped at his lower lip with her teeth. She released his lip when a smack sounded from behind her,

Madeline ran her fingertips along Emma's ass, smacking her cheeks playfully as she licked.

Emma lowered herself more, to prompt Madeline to continue, sticking her ass up in the air. To her delight, the matured lover began to squeeze and jiggle the meat in her hands. Her mouth slipped lower until it sat over the opening to her pussy where, like Emma had done to her earlier, she began to fuck Emma with her tongue. This caused the young wife to squeal and rest her head against her husband's chest.

All this time, Seth had been pounding away, taking in the impossible to fathom sight before him. He was working it in Madeline hard now, his swollen balls were smacking against Madeline's wet ass, he didn't want it to end, but he didn't think that he could go much longer. He pulled out, and slid his aching bone along Madeline's clit.

Instinctively, his wife lowered her head and took him into her mouth. He had pulled out to lessen the sensation, in order to last longer, but his wife had different motives. She sucked and licked at his length, cleaning the layer of juice from his flesh. When she was satisfied she throated it once, to put her own saliva all over him, then with slurp she withdrew him. A single strand of thick spit dangled between his head and her lips, she pulled away, cutting the tendril in half as she did and with one hand, she shoved his slickened rod back into Madeline's hole.

Emma, who had already cum several times by this point, was shaking now. Her exhausted body was giving in, and with quaking knees her pussy ruptured once more from Madeline's thrusts.

Madeline came this time as well, from the combined efforts of the couple's assault on her mounded lust. The heated walls of her pussy collapsed against Seth Squeezing him in pulsating waves. She lifted her hips, pressing Emma's open mouth against her pelvis, the trimmed hairs that resided there tickled at Emma's nose, but she worked as diligently as she could to return the favor, even as her own orgasm continued to endure.

Spent, Emma rested against Madeline's body. Both tapered off their efforts on one another, now kissing more playfully than with purpose. It was Seth's turn now, who through some miracle hadn't gone off yet.

He could hold back no longer, he pulled out, spraying his load on Madeline's pummeled twat. The spurting gushes spiraled out of him and each took its place next to the previous strand. To his delight, Emma cleaned his cock once more.

Swallowing the last few bursts of his essence and then bobbing on his dwindling rod before he pulled it from her mouth. Emma then turned her attention to the mess on Madeline's fair skin. She gathered, with dragging tongue, the mess her husband had deposited on the other woman. She sucked it into her mouth and swallowed that as well.

It took a moment, for the three of them to gather themselves afterward. None were in much of a hurry after what had transpired, the haze of sex still clinging to their brains. Finally after much effort the trio separated and collected their clothes. They chatted idly as they did, almost as if it had never happened.

Once they were fully clothed and as reassembled as they could manage to be, Madeline asked, while reorganizing her hair, "So will you two be making an offer on this one?"

"I believe so, yes." Seth spoke, through panting breaths. Emma nodded blearily beside him.

"Excellent! Then we can go back to my office, I'll help with the paperwork. Then once it closes we can celebrate!" Madeline exclaimed, merrily. The couple would be happy to host for her... anytime.

12