The Home Depot Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed David to the back of the Home Depot store, leaving my intended purchases in a pile on the shelf. We got to his office; it was a small office with no windows and small cheap desk and chair. There were a few file cabinets in the office; there were a couple of paintings on the walls of a seashore view. The desk was cluttered with different stacks of papers.

David reached across the desk and started to rummage in the desk drawer looking for something. I was at a loss at what to do, I didn’t want our chance meeting to be at an end, I had experienced a little of David and wanted more. I finally decided to take the aggressive approach that David had taken with me.

Quietly I pulled off all of my clothing which wasn’t much since I didn’t have my under things on. I leaned over and tapped David on the shoulder. He mumbled a yeah what you want, fully absorbed in finding what ever he was searching for. Finally he seemed to discover what he was looking for and turned around holding a plastic box of safety pins.

David turns about to declare what he has found, but stops when he sees me standing completely naked in front of him.

“You said you wanted to see more, well here it is.” I said.

David’s eyes went from my feet to my eyes as he did when he first walked up that aisle. David took in my legs and then my partially shaven crotch, and then my size c tits. Finally he met my eyes, with a smile spreading on his face, seeing that it was my turn in this game.

I walked over to him; he was partially sitting on the edge of his desk. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and met my face with his. I locked my lips around his and sucked his tongue into my mouth; I released his tongue, but continued to explore the depths of his mouth with my own tongue. I finished kissing him and grabbed the bottom of his red Home Depot shirt, and pulled it up and over his head. Throwing it to the floor.

“I wanted to see, what was under here. And I ain’t disappointed,” I said.

David had a muscular body, not an Arnold Swertzinwhatever type, but still very good. There was a wealth of curly hair covering that chest; I ran my hand over the burly brambles, stopping to tweak each of his nipples. When I did this, David let out a moan, fully able to express our voices with the door shut inside this tiny office. I worked my hand over that mass of chest hair, trailing down to the waist of his trousers. The crotch of the trousers looked very tight, with the bulge pulsating inside.

I worked at the fly of the trousers, for a bit until I was able to get them undone. I reached into the opened fly and pulled out David’s erect member, along with his two tag-a-longs. I grabbed David’s cock in my hand and began stroking him up and down. Next I ran my fingernails up and down his balls. Then I griped my hand around the base of his cock, and pulled the skin taut, after licking my lips I then leaned down and proceeded to wrap my lips around his member.

I put all the suction into my mouth as I could muster and moved my head up and down sliding my lips up and down his long shaft. David leaned back on the top of his desk, causing a few spills of various papers. David then let out a long moan. I continued to suck him; pulling him deep into my throat, as I could and then pulling him back out again. Then sucked just the head of his cock into my mouth, and excavated the hole in the tip with my tongue.

I released David from my mouth, and he looked at me with pleading eyes, that said he wanted more. I motioned that he should sit in his desk chair. He got up from the top of his desk and went over to sit in his chair. I followed behind him, and the minute he sat down, I straddled his lap, gabbing his cock and pushing it inside me. I began to grid my crotch onto his, and then I raised myself off of him and suddenly slammed myself back down on him hard, pushing him deep inside me. David let out a small scream of surprise.

Our lips met and we began to kiss, exploring our mouths. I softly bit his lip, and he pulled his head back and gave me a look like he didn’t expect that, but liked it just the same. I pushed his head to the side, and began licking and kissing around his ear and down his neck. David’s hands suddenly and a bit roughly grabbed my tits, cupping them and squeezing. He then ran the palms of his hand over the tips of my nipples, causing me to let out a long moan, then his lips met one of my nipples pulling it into his mouth and his tongue swirling it.

I continued to gyrate my hips on David’s cock, then suddenly David’s arms went around my butt, and he picked me up as he stood out of the chair. He laid me down on his desk, caused a cascade of unfinished paperwork to fly everywhere. We where still attached, and he began thrusting himself deeper inside of me, I could feel him in my stomach. I brought my legs up and rested them on his shoulders, which made him able to thrust in deeper.

Using the strength of my legs, I pushed my hips up into David and as I did this, I tightened my inner muscles around his cock. Soon I began to feel that warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. Next my body began to shake, orgasmic waves rippled through me, my muscles tightened, and juices poured out of me. I let out an ear splitting yell. Then David’s own body went thought a spasm, and his body went rigid, I felt his cock pulsate and then he unloaded his full hot load deep inside me.

We stayed connected for a minute or two while we kissed, then David pulled out of me. I got up off the desk and looked for my now only slightly damp clothes. David found his clothes and proceeded to dress. I got dressed as well, with my ruined skirt. We looked in each other’s eyes, embarrassed by our wild abandon.

David handed me the box of safety pins, which he had dropped on the floor when discovering me naked in front of him. I applied some of the safety pins to the tear in my skirt.

“Ah, can I have your number or something. Ah, and I’d also like to know your name.” Said David.

I grabbed a piece of paper off his desk and scribbled down my address and number. I handed the paper, to him.

“My name is Melissa, but you can call me Missy if you wish. That’s my address and phone number, I’m not busy tonight, so if you want to come over you can.” I said.

We said goodbye to each other, I grabbed up my purse and I walked out of the door to the office. I walked toward the front of the store, but paused once to look behind me and David was standing at his office door watching me go. I got out of the store and out to my car, the rain had stopped. Once in my car, I realized I had forgotten all the dremel equipment I had intended to buy. I decided I wouldn’t reenter the store; I’d just get it later.

I came home to my little apartment that was very quiet without my kids running around. I figured that, that would be the last I saw of David, even though he asked for my number I doubt he’d call and really doubted he’d come by. But, I hoped he would, and with that hope I cleaned up the apartment, put my children’s discarded toys away, and making everything look nice.

Then with that hope still, I got in the shower washed, shaved the whole nine yards. But, somewhere during my shower I convinced myself that he wouldn’t stop by. Though even with this conviction I still fixed my hair, telling myself that I had to go around town again tomorrow and pick up more applications, and wanted to get an early start.

After all that done, I prepared myself for a lonely night at home. I fixed a Digorno’s pizza, knowing that most of it would go into the fridge for leftovers without the kids here. I went around the apartment wearing only my robe, no need to be conservative with no children around. I poured myself a glass of boon’s strawberry daiquiri flavored wine, and selected a various DVD to watch.

After my portion of pizza was eaten and the rest placed in the fridge, my DVD movie at an end, and a good portion of my boon’s bottle emptied, I sat lay on the couch with my journal and proceeded to write of today’s adventure with the Home Depot man.

I was barely into my journal entry, when there was a knock at my door. I quickly got up from the couch, and raced to the door. And there he was David, had come. David was no longer wearing his Home Depot clothes; instead he was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt with a black zippered over shirt. I let him in my shabby little apartment and closed the door behind him.

We made our greetings, when David produced a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a Home Depot bag in the other. I took the flowers and placed them in a vase, then I took the Home Depot bag, and discovered David had brought me all the items I had intended on buying.

I told David to take a seat on the couch, and got him a piece of the now very much cooled pizza out of the fridge. He ate that piece and asked for another, guess I won’t have as many leftovers as I thought. David also asked me if I had any beer, I told him I don’t like beer (which is only half true, I don’t like to drink beer, but I love to kiss a man that had just taken a drink of a beer, don’t ask me why).

I told him that I had boon’s he said he’d love to have some so I opened another bottle that we shared. We sat on the couch and discussed our lives, and things in between. He told me how he liked that I had decorated my apartment in a Celtic décor (a thing that my father constantly rolls his eyes at).

We were in the first date kind of tension, even though we’d already had sex. We started to discuss our meeting at Home Depot, and David confessed that he’d heard of me walking through the store, that every man was talking about me, since they all could see right through my skirt, and partly through my top, and what they couldn’t see was sticking out.

I told him how I ended up walking thought Home Depot in that state. David also confessed that when he’d heard of me walking through the store in the state that he’d gone looking for me, and when I turned toward him, he lost all kind of control, and that he’d never done that kind of thing before. After the conversation lead this way some of he tension fell off of us, and we began kissing softly at first and then with more urgency.

I lay back on the couch with David on top of me, his hands went to the belt of my robe, and he let out a surprised hiss of air when he discovered all this time I had been wearing nothing underneath.

“Do you ever wear any underclothes?” asked David teasingly, “ though I don’t mind if you never wear anything at all, you are beautiful.”

David’s hand went up to my tit and softly cupped them in his hands, and his lips returned to my mouth. He kissed me deep and long, his tongue swirling inside my mouth, all the while tending and massaging the ample tissue of my tit. We stayed like that, just kissing and David fondling my tit, for at least five minutes after David pulled his face from me and we both had to wipe the wetness from our mouths.

We smiled at each other when we both wiped our mouths off, David then turned my head to the side and began to kiss my ear, the he softly sucked my earlobe into his mouth. David then kissed down the side of my neck and down the front, he stopped between my tits and began to suck there, I wiggled beneath him. He then made his way to my right tit and took my nipple in to his mouth sucking and then holding the nipple between his lips he flicked the tip with his tongue. I moaned deeply and loudly. David next started on my other nipple, sucking and flicking just the same.

Once David had finished devouring my nipples he worked his way down over my stomach. He circled his tongue, around my belly button, causing a giggle to escape me. Then David stood up off of me, and motioned that we go into the bedroom. I got up off the couch, with my robe still on me though untied; as I walked by David he pulled the robe completely off of me, throwing it down on the floor.

I walked through my bedroom door, and turned and waited for David to enter. Once he came through the bedroom doorway, I practically jumped to him wrapping my arms around his neck. David grabbed me around the waist and picked me up so that I was able to meet his lips with mine. I threw my legs around his waist, and kissed him hard on the mouth, sucking his tongue into my mouth then releasing it, and sucking it again, and releasing it. I pulled my face from his; he had a dazed look on his face.

“I can do that with a lower piece of muscle, if you’ll sit on the bed,” I said.

David still holding me, managed to make his way over to my queen sized bed (one of the luxuries I allowed myself). David sat on the bed and let me slide off of him, lying next to him, he again covered my body with his own and began to kiss me and fondle my tit. I grabbed the hand at my tit and stopped his motions; he stopped kissing me and looked at me.

“You first,” I said.

I pushed David off of me and sat up on the bed. I turned to David and took off his over shirt just as David removed his shoes pushing each off with the opposite foot. I grabbed at his t-shirt and pulled it off of him as well, revealing his muscular chest and the fine mat of chest hair. I pushed David down till he was lying on the bed, and I straddled his lap, grinding my naked pussy into the bulge hidden in his jeans, wetting the front of his jeans with my juices.

My lips met his and I roamed the insides of his mouth with my tongue, stopping every so often to bite his lip. Then I sat up on him and returned my attention to that tangle of chest hair, which so caught my interest. I ran my hands over his chest feeling every muscle underneath the hair. My hands worked their way to each of David’s nipples and I tweaked both nipples between my finger and thumb. I ran my fingernails over his chest and down both of his arms, while I began working my pussy over the fly in David’s jeans, stimulating my self.

I leaned back down and my face met his and we kissed this time David forcing his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly I broke the kiss and hoisted myself off of him. I then assaulted the fly of his jeans releasing his trapped hard on. His cock practically jumped out from his jeans, I pulled the jeans off of him taking in the length of his cock as well as the length of his legs, (I had never been with a man quite this tall before). When I had gotten David just as naked as I was, I laid down beside him resting my head between his chest and his stomach, his arm wrapped around me and began rubbing my back, sending chills down my spine.

I trace my fingertips over his stomach down to waist and ran my hand over his waist. Then I ran my hand over the top of his thigh, and tapped his thigh meaning for him to spread his legs, he obliged me. I ran my hand up his inner thigh and up across his balls, making David suddenly suck in a bit of air and then ran my hand down the thigh of the other leg. Next I ran my hand starting from the back of his balls right by his asshole and ran them up the his balls and then up the full length of his shaft.

Suddenly I grabbed his cock and began to stroke him all the way up and over the top and the back down, I did this a few more times, as I watched David lean his head back and closes his eyes. When, I saw his eyes were closed I jumped up fast and basically lunged my mouth at his cock, taking it in my mouth as far as I could. This started David so much that he almost had to stifle a scream of surprise.

I pulled David’s cock from my mouth and got myself into a more comfortable position. David was lying lengthwise on the bed and I was lying widthwise on the bed, with my mouth positioned over David’s throbbing hard on. I wrapped my hand at the base of his cock and pulled the skin taut, and then I wrapped my lips around his stiff member. I pressed my lips hard around his cock, and swirled my tongue around it, and my head moved up and down, sliding my lips up and down his cock.

I looked up toward David and saw his eyes on me, I move my hair back away from my neck so he could have a better view and watch as I consumed his cock into my mouth and the brought it back out again. I toyed with David’s cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around it, and pressing my tongue against one side, and my lips slid up and down his shaft. I pulled my mouth away from his cock, and looked at him with one eyebrow cocked upwards and an ornery smile on my face, he gave me back a look that said uh oh what’s next.

I returned my mouth to his cock, but this time sucking the hard on the head and flicking the tip of his cock with my tongue. David’s body gave out a little jerk. Then with all my sucking power, I abruptly slurped the rest of his cock into my mouth. David let out a long loud moan. I sucked on his cock so hard that my cheeks were concave; I moved my head up and down fast. My hand not wrapped around David’s cock, went to his balls, and I began toying with them, running my fingernails up and down them and cupping them in my hand and massaging them.

My hand then found the area just behind the balls and I ran my fingernail up and down the length of that area just between his balls and his asshole. This must have had a good effect because without warning, except an abrupt grunt from David, his cock pulsated within my mouth and suddenly exploded, I had no chance to decide whether I wanted to swallow or not, his hot cum just slid down my throat. I continued to suck on his cock until his spasms had passed.

I released David from my mouth, and sat up on the bed looking at him. David had a kind of happy drunk look on his face. David sat up on the bed and met me with his mouth, we kissed and as we kiss he managed to push me back down on the bed, and still kissing me, he began to fondle my tits. Then he released his lips from my mouth and began to suck on my tits. First David swirled his tongue around one of my nipples, and then placed his whole mouth around the entire nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He began to flick his tongue over the tip of my nipple.

While David was enjoying his snack on my nipples, his hand slid down to my very wet pussy and started to rub his fingers over my lips. I raised my hips to his hand wanting his fingers to find their way inside. David’s hand continued to tease my pussy, just barely rubbing the lips, making me wiggle and squirm under his body. Then David decided to have another snack on my other nipple, he sucked that one into his mouth and flicked his tongue over the tip of it, and then he came up and gently kissed each nipple.

David suddenly pushed me up further on the bed, so that his head was nearer to my pussy. He grabbed my legs, and spread them wide open, then positioned himself in between my legs, he then dove his face into my pussy. He began to lick the entire length of my pussy, and then he stopped at my hole and thrust his tongue inside, tasting my juices. David kept thrusting his tongue in and out of my hole, I began to squirm more feeling my orgasm already very close.

David then pulled his tongue from out of my pussy hole and again licked all the way up the length of my pussy, causing me to jump when his tongue grazed over my clit. Then he licked back down, this time going past my hole and all the way down to my asshole. He licked around my asshole without actually pushing his tongue inside.

I could feel my orgasm building even as he did this; I began to moan out loud making “mmm” and “ahh” sounds as his tongue slid around my tight specter. Then suddenly David left my asshole alone; I almost missed this, until his mouth went to my clit. David pulled back the lips of my pussy, lifting the hood off my clit and exposing my enlarged clit. He sucked my clit into his mouth and began to flick my clit with his tongue.

Within seconds my body began to shake and quiver. I grabbed a pillow and pulled it over my head to muffle the sounds of my orgasmic screams. Spasm after spasm ripped through my body, as orgasmic tidal waves rolled through me. David suddenly began to thrust two fingers inside my pussy hole, just as it began to pulsate.