The Home Depot Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy muscles tightened around David’s fingers, just at that moment a flood of juices poured out of me and out around David’s fingers. David continued to suck my clit and thrust his fingers in and out of me, giving me numerous orgasms, one after the next, my body was bucking so hard, it looked as if I was having a seizure. My juices poured out of my pussy hole drenching David’s hand completely.

Finally David gave me a reprieve by pulling his mouth and talented tongue away from my clit, but he continued to explore the depths of my pussy hole with his curious fingers. My orgasms slowed in their frequency and magnitude. I was finally able to breath normally.

I motioned for David to come to me, he obliged and leaned over me and kissed my mouth deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue the way his fingers explored my pussy hole. With my lips still locked around David’s my hand reached down and grabbed a hold of his throbbing cock, I guided his cock into my pussy.

David slid into me smoothly taking it slow, as to not overexcite himself. For a moment he did not move and just kissed me, with his cock throbbing inside my pussy.

“You feel wonderful inside, and I just had to enjoy it for a little while,” said David.

After that said David began thrusting himself into me, I bought my hips up as David thrust down, his cock deep inside.

“I want to be on top,” I whispered into David’s ear.

With this request David rolled the two of us over managing to stay connected and now I was on top of him. I was straddling his middle and I first ground my hips into him and pushed him as deep inside as he could go. Then I gave a few squeezes of my pussy muscles, letting him feel them tighten around his cock. This brought out a large moan from him.

I moved my hand behind me and gently gave David’s balls a little squeeze, then pulled them up and ran my fingernail down my favorite area between his balls and asshole. Then I looked at him and smiled then leaned down and kissed him forcefully and bit his lip a little to hard. I sat back up and began riding him moving my hips back and forth, and every so often grinding my hips into him to push him further inside me.

David let out a long moan, and I began to feel my orgasm building. I moved my hips faster, riding him hard, my pussy sliding up and down his long cock. Suddenly David’s hand went to my pussy and with his thumb he began rubbing my clit. My orgasm hit hard, nearly bucking me off his cock.

My body shook with a great force, as I still rode his cock. Then David grabbed my hips and with his strong arms he pushed me up a bit and held me there, then began slamming his hips up into me, pushing his cock into untold depths. My pussy muscles slammed tight around David’s cock and another flood of juices poured out of me, soaking David’s middle. At the feeling of my cum washing his middle David’s body suddenly spasmed and his muscles went rigid, then his cock shot hot frothy cum straight up into my pussy.

David released my hips and collapsed back, I collapsed on top of him. Our bodies rising and falling together, attempting catch out breath. I got up and off of David is cock falling out of me as I did. I lay next to him and we both fell asleep on the bed, on top of the covers and completely naked, wrapped up into each other.

Looks like I will get to spend this week having hot animal sex round the clock after all.