The Home Improver Store Ch. 07

Story Info
The long awaited ending to the first season of the H.I.P
12.7k words
4.76
5.8k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers

Authors Note:

So wow! It's been officially a year since I started writing. The whole Home Improver story was really just meant as an experimental 1 shot to see if I could actually write something decent. From that one stupid little story, it blossomed out to many more and I am proud of what the series has become. I really want to thank my readers - you guys are what makes this all worth while! Lastly I would like to say while this seems like the end of the Home Improver series, it's not, but do think of it as a season finale, as I would like to focus on the Connecticut Yankee series for a bit. Now a word from everyone's favorite pencil pusher-

Bob the lawyer: First, I'm not a pencil pusher, I am an accredited, Bar associated attorney at law... now then... names, places and incidents are all purely fictional and used for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities are entirely coincidental and unintended.

*

June's Revenge...

It had been well over 3 months since June had been fired from the Home Improver Store. Unprofessionalism in the work place they called it or at least that's what was put down on paper when Angel herself, termed her. It was bitterly ironic to June as how almost every manager and supervisor there was fucking someone else in the store. Yet they said what she did was unprofessional.

Being a part-time cashier, June lived paycheck to paycheck along with supplementing her meager income with 'donations' from her numerous flings and one night stands. With no family to rely on and her primary source of income now gone, she had been kicked out of the small room she had been renting, resorting to living in her car. When it eventually ran out of gas on the road, she was forced to take what little possessions she had with her and leave the now useless auto where it had stalled.

She walked the streets, truly homeless, penniless and loveless. No one cared for her, not one person offered to help her. Not a hello, not even a smile. She stank from not washing for weeks, her clothes were filthy. People avoided looking at her, they crossed the street to evade passing by her. After all, who would want to be near some homeless, dirty Kejourou?

It was perhaps a stroke of luck or even fate, one rainy summer evening, that led her to an old abandoned warehouse at the outer edge of town. Finding a weak point in the chain link fence that surrounded it, June was able to break the wire securing it to the post and squeeze through.

Inside, she discovered it was relatively warm and certainly much drier then some of the places she had been forced to sleep previously. Finding some dusty packing blankets, she was able to make herself a bed in the upper level office, overlooking the vastly empty space below.

That night, June took out from a small, black sack her most prized possession. Passed down from mother to daughter in her family for as long as any could remember.

June stared deeply at the small brightly glowing yellow stone in between her fingers. She could feel the power and heat it emitted just by it's touch. June was tired of being cold and hungry, of being persecuted for what just came natural to her. If those at the store thought they were so righteous, then she would gladly show them what hypocrites they were.

"Mama was too scared to use you," She whispered at it, "Even when they threw things and spitted at her, when they came to our house and dragged her out. Even when they tied her up and set her on fire, she didn't use you, but I will... I'll finally make them all suffer..."

Raising it in the air above her head she dropped the stone into her mouth, swallowing it. Instantly, she could feel it's power and light pierce though her body. Her already long hair growing even longer and stronger. It enveloped her as June began to laugh at all the possibilities. She would have her revenge.

•••••••••••••••••••••

The beeping of the alarm clock awoke Kurt. 2:30 in the morning, Kurt sighed, no man should be up this early. Looking down he saw his Alp girlfriend, Michelle, sleeping peacefully atop him. A tightness below made him realize that he was still inside her from last nights love making.

After finally beating the Rape Wars: Sex Front II video game she had been playing for a month straight, she celebrated that night by having 5 frantic rounds of sex with him. With every orgasm she had, Michelle would shout, "The Dark-Side will return!" Kurt didn't quite know what to make of her choice of pillow talk, but he chose to ignore it. He really didn't question a lot of the things the 19 year old Alp said or did because they frankly confused the hell out him.

Kurt gently rolled her over to the side, freeing his sizable girth from her small, tight sheath. The coldness on his still wet neither regions made him shiver as he hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.

The opening 5am morning shifts were always the hardest, but he figured at least he would be out early and could spend the rest of the day with Michelle as it was her day off. The hot water helped to clear the morning cob webs from his head as he soaped his massive frame and rinsed. Once dressed, he spared a moment to kiss Michelle on the cheek before grabbing his lunch from the fridge as he made his way out the door to his truck.

Walking to the dimly lit car port, Kurt reached his old faithful blue pick up and unlocked it with the remote. He paused as something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. True, the sun still wasn't up and it was quite dark out but it seemed darker than usual. Perhaps it was because one of the car port lights was out?

Peering out into the blackness, it seemed to swirl and dance hypnotically before midnight black ropes of hair shot out to capture him. They covered his mouth and bound him so firmly that not even his massive strength could break their hold. Struggling, he found himself constricted to the point where he couldn't breathe. After a ragged few minutes of thrashing about, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as the sound of keys hitting the pavement from his unconscious fingers was the only evidence he had ever been there.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you think we have time for one more round?" Edward asked as he came inside his wife and supervisor, Karem, for the fifth time that morning.

"As much as I want to, you gotta get ready for work, mister. I want my department looking perfect when I get in later." She said as she remained on all fours in front of him, enjoying the feeling of her husbands cum stuffing the insides of her pregnant body.

"Yes boss," He said as he lovingly kissed his way up her back to the nape her neck.

Shuddering in pleasure, Karem instinctively grinded her pussy back against him as she felt his cock hardening once more inside her.

"Fuck, alright let's do it one more time... But you probably won't be able to take a shower." She said huskily as she began to thrust herself back and forth on his rod again.

"That means I'll be smelling like you all day." He teased as he grabbed her swollen breasts and pulled her up for a side ways kiss.

"I can live with that." Karem mumbled lustfully to him as small tendrils of electricity danced between their bodies.

Letting her fall back onto to her hand and knees, Edward grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in a frenzied state as he jack hammered his dick into her. He was eager to fill his wife with more jizz. After all, their Hakutaku Obstetrician said that a healthy Mamono pregnancy depended on excessive amounts of sex and semen.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuucccccckkkk!!!" Karem moaned as they came together, him flooding her already overfilled insides with more cream.

Edward let the exhausted Raiju collapse in bed, as he jumped over to the dresser and quickly threw on some clothes. Kissing her passionately before taking off, he promised her more of the same treatment that night.

Checking his phone before going out the door, he saw a text message from his new friend, Matt the DH from Department 69. Damn, he would need to take a quick detour before work...

••••••••••••••••••••

On the edge of town there was a mansion atop a hill that overlooked all below it. It was one of many in California that was owned by the Lilim, Druella. While she did prefer the night life of the Bay Area or L.A., the Central Valley still had it's quiet charm.

Being the shrewd businesswoman she was and, most importantly, Mamono royalty, Druella had been slowly buying up local businesses and adjusting them ever so slightly to meet the 'special needs' of Mamono clientele.

In certain cases, she would also buy the most run down apartments in the area and have them charitably renovated for both Human and Mamono in need. Of course all the needed materials would come from her Home Improver Stores. It would in turn provide a tidy profit for her stores and of course a nice tax write off at the end of the year.

It was also conveniently omitted to her renters that all the bedrooms were remotely video monitored. The Lilim found her voyeuristic tendencies nicely fulfilled as she regularly watched her Mamono and even Human renters have sex on a daily basis.

That early morning, however, Druella was not enjoying herself by watching the morning love-making on her many monitors in the study. As she read and reread her mother's diary that was left to her, a cold sinking sensation continued to envelop the Lilim. She must have read it over a dozen times looking for some kind of loophole, a miss-speak or double meaning and so on, but to both her frustration and sorrow, there was none.

The Maou's instructions on the event and what must happen were quite clear, contrary to many of the other cryptic notes and messages left behind in the book. How she had been able to make glimpses into future events were a mystery to Druella. But she had learned first hand the consequences of ignoring the messages written to her. It would have to be done exactly as written.

Picking up a small silver bell, Druella rung it twice. After a brief moment, the voice of her trusted maid and bodyguard, Molly, was heard,

"Yes, my mistress?"

"The time has come, Molly. Just as mother's writings said it would." Druella said glancing back over to the large, leather-bound tome still sitting open on her desk.

"You will need to go awaken the stranger first as he will need to be brought up to speed on everything that has happened during his slumber. Those should fit him as well." She said, pointing to the neatly folded men's clothes and pair of boots on a nearby chair.

"Then deliver fathers sword to Angel and appraise her of the situation. Start phase 2 afterwards." The Lilim instructed.

Bowing deeply, the maid collected the clothing and made her way out."

"Oh yes, here." Her mistress called to her. Pausing, Molly turned to see Druella reach inside the drawer of her desk to pull out an ancient looking belt and holster with a revolver stored inside.

"He'll be wanting this. Mother wrote he was quite fond of the thing, even going so far as to name it." She said tossing it to the maid.

Molly caught the holstered revolver effortlessly and placed it atop the clothes.

"By your leave, mistress." She replied, nodding her head before exiting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yeah, that's right... fuck her hard! Let her know who daddy is!" Megan urged as she pushed Adams hips faster and deeper into Monica's wet, hairy quim

It was morning in the bedroom of the home of the Troll twins. Adam had moved in with the duo, months back after they had finally decided to become husband and wives.

"Megan, you're being such a perv!" Monica giggled as Adam continued thrusting away between her legs. He had already cum inside her previously, but he knew it wasn't enough. The twins wouldn't be satisfied unless they each had at least 3 creampies , and even then it would only appease them for a few hours at best.

Megan already had her fill but she still wanted more. It was only her sisterly instinct that released Adam from her thighs and allowed him to begin fucking Megan's needy pussy.

"I don't care," Megan laughed, pushing her engorged stomach into Adams backside, "I'm pregnant, horny and I want to enjoy both as much as I can before our babies pop out!"

"Besides, you know whenever I watch Adam and you have sex, I get nasty." She grinned lewdly as she reached down and played with the semen leaking from her cunt. Bringing a couple of fingers smeared with her own juice and Adams cum up to her mouth, she eagerly sucked on them while watching her sister being fucked.

Feeling another orgasm building, Adam increased his speed before cumming inside Monica again. Collapsing on top of his Troll wife, they kissed tenderly while cuddling. Monica reached up to her hair and plucked a leaf from the foliage growing amidst her dyed blonde hair. Gently placing it in his open mouth, Adam eagerly chewed on it, feeling some of his fatigue vanish. While it didn't have quite the same effect as the leaves Regina gave him, it did help him recover from the constant sex he had to perform to keep the pair satisfied.

"Hey," Megan said as she snacked on the cum dripping from her own trimmed snatch while watching the two, "Let's all call out today."

"You know we can't do that, Megan. We've been calling out once a week, every week this month. We're gonna get fired if we keep it up." Adam groaned.

"He's right, besides we're going on maternity leave in a few months. Then we can have as much fun as we want." Monica said cheerfully, daydreaming at the thought of the three of them in bed all day long.

"Mmm... neither of you are any fun," Megan pouted as she licked her fingers clean from her 4th helping.

"What time is it?" Adam mumbled as he fought to keep himself awake.

"8:30" Megan replied, glancing over to the alarm clock on the night stand by the large bed they all shared.

"Oh shit! I have to get ready! I need to be in by 9!" Adam exclaimed as he pulled himself out of Monica's embrace.

"You can always call out," Megan sang to him as she took his place by her sister on the bed. The two cuddled together as they watched him dress, their naked, pregnant bodies on display for him.

"I want to, I really do, but we need to keep our jobs for our daughters, remember?"

"I know..." Megan grumbled.

"We know, and we appreciate you looking after us, right?" Monica asked, glancing over to her sister.

"I never said I didn't..." Megan mumbled as she looked down in embarrassment, her hand cupping her round stomach.

"I love you both," Adam declared as he finished dressing and bent over the bed for a 3 way kiss.

"Love you." The twins said together, as he stood to leave.

"Have a good day at work!" Monica called.

"Come home early so you can fuck us again before we gotta go in!" Megan shouted as he rushed out.

Adam sped to work, averaging a consistent 20 miles over the speed limit in town. Screeching into a parking space, he jumped out of his car only to fall on his face.

"What the hell?" Adam cried in pain as he looked down at his feet. To his horror he saw them bound by a lasso of midnight black hair.

No - it couldn't be! Memories of that day flooded back to him, the terror of being hunted and nearly taken by June resurfacing...

"No... Please... no!" He yelled as he desperately tried to pull his feet free. An insane laughter echoed around him as he was dragged into the bushes near by...

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, thanks again for the lift, I really appreciate it. Everyone at home was either asleep or recharging..." Matt said sheepishly to Edward as they pulled into the parking lot of the Home Improver Store.

"Yeah, no problem, you were lucky I checked my phone when I did and that we both start at the same time. Hopefully your car will be ok though, it was smoking pretty bad."

Edward was hoping that all the small talk was distracting Matt from the obvious fact that he smelled like he had spent the whole morning buried balls deep in pregnant Raiju pussy.

"It shouldn't be a problem, I'll have Jenny take a look at it, stuff like that is pretty easy for her fix."

"Which one?" Edward asked.

"Huh?" Matt asked confused.

"Which Jenny, you're married to like 3 of them, remember?" Edward laughed.

"Oh yeah, um I meant Jenny the Automaton, sorry. It's weird, at home everyone just seems to know who I'm talking about when I say 'Jenny'. I forgot that I need to be more detailed when I talk with everyone else." Matt chuckled in embarrassment.

As they both got out of the car, a frightened voice called from the bushes a few feet away.

"Someone, please help, I'm hurt! Please someone!"

Looking to each other, both Matt and Edward rushed over to lend assistance. As they reached the shrubbery, the same voice giggled.

"Gotcha."

••••••••••••••••••••

Angel sat in the manager's office fuming. So far, it had been a train wreck of a day with 3 call outs and 4 no call, no shows, leaving the store running with less than a skeleton crew. Nobody in Milworks, nobody in Electrical, nobody in 69 and only 1 person in Garden. Maou damn it, days like these made her want to drop her apron on the floor, chuck her store keys in the vault box and walk out for good.

It was suspicious that one of the no call, no shows was a DH of hers- Matt. It was very unlike him in fact as he was usually responsible up to a fault. Then again, maybe one or all of the Jenny's decided to do an all day fuck fest and he simply couldn't call in...

The remaining few associates that were on the floor were being as needy as a bunch of preschoolers.

My own 6-year-old step daughter is more fucking independent and free thinking then these morons, She thought to herself, bitterly.

The managers phone rang for the 100th time that day, interrupting her musings. Looking at the call ID, she saw that it was Hardware. Sighing, she hit the call accept button.

"What."

"Uh, yeah, uh Angel? There's like, uh this customer and stuff and they want this flashlight but the package is kinda messed up. Could I, uh like take off like 5 bucks off it and stuff?" Came the voice of the store stoner and long-term hardware associate, Freddie.

At 24 years old, an extreme user of cannabis and a high school drop out, Freddie wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. His highest ambition of late was being able to get to work on time without being too badly stoned.

Angel held out the phone to her face in pure disdain as she resisted crushing it on the spot in hopes that it might also crush the twit employee on the other end.

She had been getting idiotic calls all day but this one... This one took the cake...

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she answered.

"Freddie, you're empowered to do a discount of up to 50 dollars. Now is 5 dollars less than 50?"

A long pause on the other end showed the complexity of his problem solving abilities. Freddie finally answered after a painful few minutes,

"Uhh... no? I don't think so?"

Angel slammed her face on the managers desk as she fought to keep herself from verbally destroying him.

"Just... give the fucking discount, Freddie..." She mumbled sideways into the phone.

"Oh ok, uh thanks Angel." Came the voice cheerfully as no more difficult questions followed and his urgent question was answered. The phone call ended and she pulled her head up to stare blankly at the wall in front of her.

"Why the fuck don't we drug test again?" She asked herself in wonder.

"Hey..." Came the voice of Anon, her husband and in-store booty call, as he popped he head in the door.

"You ok? I heard a crash?"

Turning in the chair, she regarded him for a moment before shouting in annoyance,

"Get over here and eat me out right NOW!" She demanded while spreading her legs and pointing at the crouch of her raised skirt.

Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers