The Home Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our next lunch wasn't for a few days, and when it arrived, I didn't know what to think. The original plan was out the window. I came home and sat down and David hit play. This time though, he didn't raise his knee. He glanced sheepishly at me as the movie started and then he moved the soda can on the end table so that it mostly blocked the view. From the corner of my eye, I watched as he dug out his cock behind the soda and started stroking it. The can completely blocked it from view, he had lined that up perfectly... but I hadn't leaned back against the backrest of the couch yet. On screen, a thick black dick pushed slowly into a tight brunettes ass. He shoved it in deeper, but gently. We could see the pain but also the pleasure all over her face. I took a deep breath, just as the girl on screen did. The man shoved his dick the rest of the way in and she held her breath. I shuddered and released mine as I leaned back against the couch. I could see it, just barely, over the arm of the chair. I could see my own son masturbating.

I was OK with it though. It wasn't like I was sitting here to stare at him and he wasn't doing it thinking about me. We were both just comfortable watching the same porn.

The next several days were the same, and then one lunch he came and sat on the couch. He didn't make any effort to hide it with a soda can. Instead he just looked at me and asked, "Is this OK?"

"Of course." The answer quickly came out and I tried to make it seem nonchalant.

His dick was pretty big, but not porn-star size or anything. I already knew that he was circumcised, but I saw it in a different way now. It wasn't like I stared, but of course I glanced every now and then.

Before the second scene started, I turned to him and asked, "Do you have something else? Some other porn?" Somehow I was still going back to my old plan. I wanted him to bring out the video of me.

"What do you mean?" He was surprised. I had never made any hint as to disliking any of the videos he supplied, except by fastforwarding through the boring stuff, which I think he appreciated as well.

"I don't know. Something else. Like a threesome, some girl getting it on with two guys."

He stared at me. I could see his mind racing.

He stuttered. "I. I... think so. I think so." And started to tuck his dick away to get up.

"Don't worry, I can get it. Where are they?" I asked, standing.

He glanced at his bedroom door nervously. "Umm. Are you sure?" His question seemed to be asking more.

"Yeah, no problem. Where do you keep it?" I said 'it' when I should have said 'them.'

He hesitated.

I waited and glanced down at his dick, still visible.

He exhaled. "Umm. They're in a box, behind my door."

I went and grabbed the full box and upon opening it, I saw the one I knew must be it. It was the only blank tape in the bunch.

I carried the box out, so that he would have an opportunity to stop me and suggest another if he didn't want it. I set it down and ejected the current video, then picked up the blank one. Looking into his eyes, I asked, "Is this one good?"

He took a shaky breath in. "Yeah. Umm. It's good."

I smiled at the hidden compliment and put the tape in. I rewound it to the beginning and hit play. When I sat down, I saw that his dick was still out.

I looked at the TV, and there was a large uncut white dick on the screen. I had been holding the camera. My younger hand reached out and stroked it, sliding the foreskin gently back and forth on and off the head. A second dick came into view and my hand switched to that one, a thick black one that wasn't quite hard yet. As it grew in my younger hand, my son's dick started to stand up on its own next to me. I watched the screen, but I was fully aware of him. He watched the screen too, fully aware of me, he knew I was watching him and I knew he was watching me. When the camera went from my hand into the hand of the white guy, and my face was shown for the first time, I was sucking on the black guy's dick. My son glanced quickly at me and then back to his steady stare at the screen.

My son was sitting next to me, with his dick hard, watching me give head to some guy, while my hand stroked another guy. I switched dicks in the video and the black guy moved behind me to start rubbing his dick against my back while playing with my tits. I turned slowly to my son, and he turned nervously toward me. His dick was standing straight up.

Our eyes met and locked. I whispered. "I'm OK with it, if you're into it."

He started breathing again and looked at the screen, then back at me, relieved. His hand immediately shot to his dick and he was stroking it. He gasped and moaned, and my younger self did the same on screen. He watched as I took in a thick black cock. And then he climaxed.

It was much sooner than usual, and the video was still playing. So, I grabbed the remote, hit pause instead of stop. The picture still showed me, my head leaned back in pleasure. And I stood and said, "OK, we'll finish the rest tomorrow." I smiled and walked out to my bike. It was early and I hadn't eaten my sandwich, but I rode to work.

The next day, I came home and he was ready for me. The video was at the same spot. David wasn't though. He was in the middle of the couch. It was my choice. He wanted me to choose my normal seat on the couch and be next to him or choose the chair. I pursed my lips and blew threw them, wondering what game we were playing.

I walked to the chair, took off my coat and threw it down on the seat. I then went and sat next to him, but not in my usual spot. My son was left handed, and if I sat in my normal spot, I would have his elbow hitting me. The video played and David took his pants down to his knees. I was wearing a skirt and just as the younger version of me ran my tongue up the full length of the black guy's dick, my bare knee brushed my son's knee. His dick was in his hand already, and he was stroking away, and I heard him shudder.

I sucked that cock on screen, twirling my tongue around the head and then taking it in my mouth. I was surprised to see, while I was sucking more and more into my mouth, I also reached my tongue out just a little past my lower lip to try to suck and lick more. David was breathing hard and flexing his thighs, practically thrusting into his own hand. His bare knee was pressing against mine now, over and over. On screen, the camera angle shifted and I could see how I was riding the white dick. I was happy to see that I was, in fact, doing the hip twisting that I had so recently wished I could do. I guess I knew how all along.

My hips twisted and my butt moved back and forth, up and down, sliding on that slick dick. You could see it sliding inside me, in and out again, stretching my pussy. David let out a quiet moan next to me.

On screen, I grabbed my own tit, with the nipple poking between the middle and ring fingers. I squeezed. David let out another shaky breath. I stroked that black cock and tilted my head to take each of his balls into my mouth, one at a time, bouncing as the guy below me shoved his dick into me.

I lifted up and the dick slid out of me, we all changed positions and I straddled that thick black cock as I started to suck on the white guy that had just stood in front of me. I moaned. Not the TV version. But I did. Then it was the TV versions turn. My younger self slid down on the cock just as she said, "MMmmm. I taste good!"

David let out a soft, "Oh God!" and started stroking faster.

On screen, I rode one cock while trying to suck down another. It was back to the point where I had found it in David's room. David was stroking hard, breathing harder.

I realized that I was subconsciously pushing my fingers into the mound above my pussy with one hand, but I didn't stop.

On the TV, I slid up and down on the cock and you could see the same pain and pleasure mix on my face as it went in and out. My eyes looked up into the camera and then we were all shifting positions again. I switched between the two, sucking one cock and holding the other against my hot face stroking, and just as I pushed the two dicks into my mouth on screen, David's body spasm forward still stroking hard. I realized his dick was going to spray right on my skirt.

"David!" I shouted. But it was going to be too late. Instead I reached out and grabbed the end of his cock and tried to point it away, instead, it just sprayed into my closed hand. I felt it bulge and shoot hot cum, load after load into my hand. David had stopped stroking and it was just filling my hand and cum was running around my fingers and down the sides of his dick.

As he finished his final twitching, a full thirty seconds after he had started, I looked over at his face to see the usual smile he has afterwards. Our eyes met and only then did I realize what I had just done. My mouth dropped a little, but I was smiling too. I lifted my hand slowly away from his throbbing cock. Our gaze lingered a moment, and then I blinked and looked away, the video had ended and I closed my hand so I wouldn't drip on the couch. We cleaned up together, just smiling at each other instead of talking. I felt like we had gone a little too far, but it was an accident, so I was determined to not think of it. But I couldn't stop.

The next day, the video was at the beginning again. I sat down, nervous about what was going to happen. We hit play, and this time I wasn't shy. As David started to stroke faster and faster, I started to push my hand into my mound through my skirt. David reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Your skirt does obstruct the view. You don't have to do it like that."

He released my hand and I exhaled. I shoved my right hand into my skirt and moved my fingers along my pussy lips. I got the tips of them wet, slid them up the inner lips and found my clit. I rubbed slowly at first, just building it up, trying to delay the pleasure. I looked over and David was staring at the shape of my hand in the skirt. I moved faster and his strokes matched my speed. I slid down and up, along my lips, getting them more and more wet. Moving faster and faster.

David licked his hand to get it wet and stroked. It was the first time he had done that and his gleaming wet cock looked fantastic. I pushed and rubbed, fingering that clit harder and faster. A moan escaped my lips and I looked at David's face and he looked at me as we both continued to slide our hands. I moved faster and harder, back and forth and forward and back. From side to side. David reached his other hand down and grabbed his balls. I reached my left hand up and squeezed my tit, through the shirt, but in the same way that I had in the video. We were just watching each other, staring into each other's eyes. Our gaze only broke when I leaned my head back and closed my eyes involuntarily as pleasure took over. David looked at the screen and I did too. The two dicks were at my face, I shoved them into my mouth and they started to spurt their cum. It poured around and I swallowed hard and fast. David's body twitched and he turned toward me. I pulled my hand out of my skirt and took hold of him again, pointing him away. But nothing happened, he stopped stroking and his breaths were short gasps. He managed the words, "oh, ...oh God." And I held it until I realized he wasn't quite there yet. I don't know what made me do it. I don't know why it happened, but I started to move my hand, sliding it slowly down his shaft, just down to the bottom and then up. Just to give him the finish he needed. My hand was wet from my own juices and David's dick was wet from his saliva and I just slid it down again, sliding smoothly, and up, slowly. Down again and back up. I understood what what I was doing and it almost brought me to orgasm. I felt David's body tense, his breath stopped short and his dick throbbed. One more stroke down, sliding to the bottom and then up his smooth shaft and it tensed again and shot straight out onto my bare knee, almost high enough to hit the skirt. My left hand yanked the skirt up and the second shot landed higher as I stroked. It hit my thigh, hot and thick. I stroked again as I pulled the skirt higher out of the way and the third shot hit just beside my panties. I convulsed into orgasm and I let go of the skirt and grabbed my panty covered mound and stroked it. We convulsed and came together, our bodies shuddering, my hands moving, our mouths sucking in air in short gasps until we collapsed onto the couch with me on his chest and his dick still in my hand.

Our breathing quieted and our racing hearts began to slow down. My hand was still resting, holding my son's cock. My eyes searched around the room, and finally came to rest on my hand. What was I doing? The words and thoughts echoed in my head. I slowly opened my hand and released him. I wasn't sure what to do. As the reality of what had just happened became more clear, I was filled with a feeling that I couldn't recognize. I felt panic in my neck and shoulders, guilt in the pit of my stomach. I lifted my head from his chest and stood up, holding my open hand slightly away from me. I couldn't dare to look at him from the shame. One foot moved and the other followed, and somehow I was walking out of the livingroom, down the hall and into my bedroom. As soon as the door was closed behind me and locked, I dropped to my knees. One hand went up to my head, covering my eyes and I started to cry. This wasn't part of the plan. This was too much. Anger rose up inside me. I was so mad at David, but then I pushed it away. I couldn't be mad at him. He had done nothing wrong. Anger rose again and faded again. A third time it rose and I stood up, ripped open the door and stalked down the hall. He stared at me from his seat on the couch. He had cleaned up most of our mess.

"How could you steal that video, David!" I yelled at him. Tears poured down my face. "It isn't right. Why would you invade my privacy and steal that video from me? You're my son and it isn't right."

His eyes widened and I saw the panic streak across his face. Tears immediately started pouring from his eyes and he spit out his words. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mom. Oh no. I'm sorry."

My David. I couldn't believe what I had just done to him. I was yelling at him, but this was my fault not his. His expression, his tears, his pain broke my heart. I immediately rushed to him and held him to me.

"No, I'm sorry David. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." I didn't know what to say or what to do. "I was just confused, that's all. I shouldn't have let this happen and it wasn't what I planned and I thought... I don't know what I thought.

He squeezed me in his arms and I held him tighter.

"I'm sorry David. I shouldn't have done that. This wasn't your fault. We shouldn't have done that and I shouldn't have blamed you. I don't know why I did."

I rocked him back and forth as I held him against me. We sat in silent embrace for several minutes and I felt his tears subside and mine did as well. Finally he broke the silence with a whisper.

"I know it wasn't normal. But I don't think it was bad."

I hesitated. I couldn't understand what he was saying. It just didn't make sense. A silent minute passed. He pulled back and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry mom. I feel so guilty now. I enjoyed it. I really did. And now I feel guilty because it made you so upset."

I pulled him back down into my arms and my tears flowed again.

I couldn't say what I was thinking. It just couldn't be true. I couldn't speak the words, but I realized where the panic and shame had come from. It wasn't because I had done it. No. It was because I had enjoyed it. I had enjoyed it.

Eventually I made my way back to work. I rode slowly, and I found myself working long after I was due to go home. When I finally rode down the street of my house, it was already dark and the porchlight was on. I lifted my bike onto the porch and only then did I realize that Erica was sitting out in a chair in the shadows.

"Hey, what's up, Erica?" I was concerned. She never sat out alone like this.

"You worked pretty late." She commented, but I could tell it wasn't what was on her mind. I waited and she continued. "I don't know. David's all mopey about something and he won't tell me why. He pretends like he's not, but he is, and then he got pissed when I kept asking."

A brief wave of relief passed through me. He hadn't told her. "OK, I'll go talk to him."

I put away my bike behind the deck chairs and went inside. After washing up, I walked slowly to David's room. His door was mostly closed and he was sitting at his computer watching a trailer for some movie.

When I pushed my head inside and asked if we could talk, he jumped up and then just nodded. I closed the door behind me and sat on his bed. The trailer continued, so I waited. After a moment, he realized and he turned it off and then minimized it and his room became fairly dark. He came and sat next to me, facing me on the bed.

"Look, David. I'm sorry about what happened. It was too much."

He interrupted. "I know. You're my mom. And I have felt guilty ever since I found that video, but I couldn't stop watching it. I'm sorry mom. It's over now. I took care of it."

I looked at him, surprised.

He answered my unspoken question. "I got rid of the tape. I recorded over it and I trashed all the others."

His eyes searched my face, pleading for a response.

I sighed a little. "I didn't expect..." I trailed off. "Thank you. I didn't really mean for that. But I understand." I sat in silence, debating in my head. I needed to be honest wit him.

"David, I knew about it. The tape. I knew you had it."

His jaw dropped.

"From before I caught you that day. And for a while. I accidentally saw in through your window one night and you were watching it."

In the darkness, I could see his face was turning red.

"I knew, and I pushed you to bring it out. I don't know why now. I don't know what I was planning on doing when you played it. But all I know is that it didn't go as I planned."

He chuckled and spoke, "Yeah. It was better."

His smile dropped and he looked at me as if he wanted to take back what he just said.

I tried to give him an understanding smile. "Yeah." I agreed and shrugged my shoulders. I put my hand on his thigh and tapped it a couple times to add a reassuring touch. I looked around the room, searching for the right thing to say. A minute passed and I looked back at him.

"So you destroyed the tapes?" I asked, smiling questioningly.

"Only the one. The rest are just in the trashcan in some bags." His eyes flashed to mine, hidden hope glimmered beneath them.

I smiled and kept silent. I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't know what was right any more. I looked at his computer as it turned to screensaver - some flashing pictures of cars. When I turned back to him, I realized that my hand had been resting on his thigh the whole time. It was even on the inside of his thigh, and there was evidence that he had been aware of it all along.

I pulled my hand away in surprise and gasped, "Oh, my. Uh. Sorry."

I stood up and turned to him and said, "I'll just leave and you can..." I trailed off again.

He fumbled his reply, "No, I just. Sorry. I thought. You don't have to go."

I knew I shouldn't have just jumped up and ran away, so I sat down in his computer chair. "You're right." I breathed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted just now."

"It's OK." He interrupted me. His hand moved slowly into his pants and I didn't understand what he was doing. As he pulled it out, I realized I had misunderstood him when he said I didn't have to go. I thought he didn't want me to rush out upset, but he was inviting me to watch.

I didn't know what to do but stare as he pulled out his dick. It was fully hard. He looked up at me and began to stroke it slowly. He bit his lip as his eyes met mine and he stroked slowly up and down. I was frozen. I didn't know how to move. My eyes dropped to his hand, moving up and down slowly, sliding over his thick head and then down to his balls, then back up again. My eyes followed his hand, up and down and I couldn't stop staring. I knew I should leave, but I couldn't.