The Home Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I was holding my breath, so I inhaled sharply and when I finished exhaling I licked my lips without thinking about it. I was turned on. Whatever happened earlier didn't seem bad any more. I knew I should feel bad, but I didn't. I was drunk with lust as I watched him slide his hand up and down his cock. My fingers fumbled with the top of my skirt and I reached inside. I started moving my nub back and forth, matching his speed. As it grew faster, more intense, my need grew with it. I spread my legs some, trying to open my slit up for my own fingers. His hand slid up and and down and my fingers slid back and forth. I spread my legs farther until I couldn't hold my hand under my skirt at the waist any more. I dragged it out and spread my legs all the way, letting the skirt slide all the way up my thighs. I reached between and in full view of my son, I pulled my panties aside and started to rub on my inner lips.

Our breathing matched and I stared at him as he stared at me. My son. His mother. We stroked and rubbed and I started to feel it grow. The warmth started at my feet and traveled up, it filled my legs and stomach and then my neck and shoulders. I was getting close. We were moving faster and I was alternating between rubbing my clit and digging my fingers into my pussy to try for the g-spot. I felt it once and then lost it. The intensity started to grow and his dick seemed to get bigger. He wet his hand again and the sound of it sliding up and down made me aware of the sound of my fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. At that realization I lost it. The warmth took over. It started in my clit and spread outward like an explosion. My legs shot together and then apart again as I leaned forward. My back heaving and curling in. My body shook as I tried to shove my hand as deep inside as I could. I came off of his chair and half collapsed on the floor, my fingers still shoved into my pussy and my body still shuddering. I was inches away from his dick. I shivered and my body shook again. My fingers slid out and up, tracing against my clit and I shuddered once more.

I looked up at his face. He had stopped stroking to watch me. His hand was frozen in place. As I shivered once again, I reached up slowly and took hold of his hand, starting it in motion again. That was all I meant to do, just to let him know that he should keep going, but my hand stayed. After only a few strokes up and down, he pulled his hand slowly away and left mine there alone. Again I was stroking him. And I was kneeling before him. I slid my hand up and down, gliding smoothly down the length of it and back up. Stroking my son.

I shivered again, and closed my eyes. My son. His dick. In my hand. I leaned in.

I heard him take in a quick shuddering breath and hold it. His body shook with anticipation. Without opening my eyes, I opened my lips and took him into my mouth. My tongue immediately moved up to the under side and I slowly moved my head down, sucking in more of his cock. It was wonderful. I took in more and more, and then I moved back out again. Almost to the end, but I didn't let his head slip out. I slid back down and as I did, I finally opened my eyes. I looked up at him and he was staring at me in disbelief. His held breath finally came out and his body started to thrust involuntarily. I moved my lips up and down one more time, this time swirling my tongue as much as I could against the underside. Up one more and then down once more and his dick throbbed in my mouth. A moment later, his hot cum shot out into my mouth. I pulled back only slightly, enough to make some space for it. And I stroked and licked and another shot. I swallowed his hot thick cum and another filled my mouth. I watched his eyes as he shot again. My tongue swirled around his head once and I moved up and down just enough. He muttered a low, soft, "oh, Mom..." and I let out an "Mmmmm" with delght. The vibration sent him up again and the next shot was nearly as hard as the first three. I swallowed again, never letting go of his dick in my mouth. I slid my hand at its base and my tongue at its top. It swelled again and I could tell it was spent, but I just held it there, barely moving in and out, while my tongue caressed it. With a flick of the tongue, I got the last shudder from his body and he put his hand on my shoulders. Only with reluctance did I slide away, dragging my tongue one last time up his shaft. I lingered at the head and then released it with a pop. I swallowed one more time and then licked his tip just once.

I sat back against his computer chair. His dick was still in my hand and I could feel the gentle throbs. I looked up at him, and somehow, this time, our eyes met and I didn't feel guilt or shame. That was pure pleasure.