The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M...m...mmmm...g...g...god baby I don't know how much more I can take of this Mat your making me crazy," I murmured.

"That's how I want you to feel pretty lady, delirious with desire, and do you know how hard you make me? I want you. I'm fixin' to make you love your body as much as I love it. Let me show you how to love yourself through my touch," he said in a soft growl as he moved his hand from my neck to my breast. I could feel my nipples harden instantly from underneath the padding that incased my breasts in my negligee and the heat from his hands.

Taking my hand once again he placed it on the front of his pants, squeezing it gently over his throbbing manhood that was incased in his pants and aching to be freed and caressed.

"I told you I wanted you and loved you darlin', but I never got the chance until now to show you, let me show you how a woman of your beauty should be loved but was deprived, but first let me totally reveal myself to you, then I want to explore the wonderful secrets of your pleasure that you have let no other man see," he swooned.

With that he got off the bed and removed his pants, standing naked and handsomely hard at the side of the bed. I moved to the side of the bed as well and hung my legs over the side and parted them so I could beckon him closer to me.

I pulled him to me and began planting slow, leisurely kisses as far up upon his body as I could reach. Just above his belly button and around it I licked and kissed him softly. Running my face slightly across his pubic hair and kissing the inside of his thighs, I started up again moving toward his hard cock about to take him into my mouth to give him back some of the pleasure he had given me, when suddenly he pulled away from me.

"Not yet my love, there will be plenty of time for my own pleasures, for now my only desire is to satisfy the woman I love," he whispered his eyes intense with pleasure, a brighter blue then they were before.

For a moment he turned away, my own passion and the wetness growing between my legs ascending into maddening desire and lust. He brought the little white plastic stool to the side of the bed and placed a towel on it. My mind swimming from all the wonderful sensations. The ache in my soul to be as one with him was almost unbearable.

"Now the time has come Angel that I may taste your sweet nectar and our love for one another, allow me to help you reveal to me all the beauty in which you hold that your clothing shields from my eyes," he said.

Seated on the stool in front of me he began to slowly pull down the straps of my negligee planting slow, gentle kisses on my shoulders as he did so. Slipping it off completely from the top portion of my body, exposing my not so firm breasts and goose pimpled nipples.

"Your definitely a beautiful sight my love," he murmured as he bent his head down to gently suck and nibble at the flesh of my nipples. Then he pulled back, licked, pulled back and drew a slow steady stream of cool air onto my moistened nipples.

"How does that feel Angel?, does that please you?," he asked.

"Ooooohhhhh oooo. ......Mmmmm," was all I managed to say.

He then repeated this with my other breast. When he was done he trailed soft wet kisses all the way down my stomach to the waistband of my lace panties.

Getting off the bed, he sat on the towel that was placed on the stool. He looked me over for a minute. A mixture of lust and love swept over my passion filled face.

As I lay naked except for my panties, on my back on the bed he placed his hand on my chest between my breasts. In slow motion he began to run it down my body, over my sides, down to my hips, up over my stomach again and between my legs.

"Hmmm Angel your so wet for me. I enjoy seeing you in such a pleasurable state. Now tell me, do you want me to make your fantasy a reality? Would you like to feel my pierced tongue lick at your secret place? Say to me "Oh yes Mat I want you to lick my hungry pussy with your wet tongue" and I shall do it, I'll make you cum till your exhausted," he growled in his thick southern accent.

"Yes, oh yes Mat I want you to lick my hungry pussy with your pierced tongue," I cried out.

"Your wish is my command, lift that beautiful ass of yours so I can take your panties off," he said matter of factly.

I helped him pull them past my hips and pull them down. He slipped them off and dropped them on the floor.

"God Mat! Do it! Do it now! I can't stand it," I pleaded.

"Just relax and enjoy Angel. I am every bit a southern gentleman. I want to take my time and savor my first time making love to such a beautiful woman, open your legs and place them on my shoulder's my love," I said.

He started with two fingers in my secret place. My body began to thrash about and I began to roll my hips. He dipped his head closer to blow a warm breath on my pussy and with his fingers he parted my nether lips that shielded the tiny pink pulsating nub. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of my wet pussy in long strokes as he sucked gently at the nub and licked at the folds of my nether lips. When the warm steel that pierced his tongue hit the tiny nub the heat built up inside me and I felt as if I was about to explode, but forced myself to calm. He removed his fingers from inside me and sucked at them. The entire time never letting his gaze leave mine as I watched him suck my sweet juices from his fingers.

"You taste so good baby.... so sweet," he grinned.

He took my hands and lifted me so that I was once again in a sitting position. He kissed me again, the taste of my juices, my wetness still strong on his lips and tongue. His chin glistened with the juice of my desire. Laying me back down once again onto my back he said to me.

"I'm not done with you yet precious, lay back and let me pleasure you again," he told me as he placed his hand behind my neck to ease me back on my back.

He began to lick me once again, the sensation of the warm steel of his tongue ring penetrating my very soul. My hips began to writhe as he drove me closer to climax.

"Mat honey I can't take it anymore, I need to feel you inside me! Please baby, please make love to me," I pleaded.

He stood up and I changed positions, bringing my legs back on the bed. I looked over at my handsome; blue eyed southern knight to join me on the bed. Instead he stood there in all his nakedness stroking his long slender pulsating cock. Smiling a devilishly sexy grin he said.

"What? Is this what you want? You want to feel my throbbing cock in your juicy little pussy don't you Angel?," He asked his eyes intense with lust and wanting.

"Yes...mmmm.... yes...c'mon baby...I want you...fuck me!," I begged.

He climbed onto the bed at my feet once again. Starting at my knees he placed soft wet kisses all along my body. He kissed my pussy lips and ran his hand along it, trailing his lips back up to my stomach to kiss me there and then all the way back to my lips as he kissed me passionately our tongues dancing with one another's. He eased his body onto mine, his body so warm on mine it felt as if it was aflame. I surely thought I would cum just looking at his eyes, listening to his rapid aroused breathing and the smell of his skin.

I opened my legs as far as they would go and wrapped them around his waist. His head bent down to kiss me again.

"I love you, y'know, I'm so glad I met you and came down here," he said lovingly as he took his hand and put it around his cock and again sought out my wet opening and gently in a slow long stroke he entered me.

"Ohhhhhh yes Mat...mmmmmm baby your cock feels so good inside me," I said as I reached for his neck again to pull him to me to kiss him once again.

"Mmmmmmmm yeah baby ......mmmmmm I know, your so tight, warm, wet for me honey, I never knew it would feel this good," he said as he thrust into me alternating between slow long strokes and shallow fast pulses of his hard cock. Moaning and throwing his head back, mouth open, eyes closed through clenched teeth trying hard to hold back screams of ecstasy and the orgasm that that was inevitably close at hand within him.

Grabbing his hips and pulling him into me, grinding my hips in a slow circular motion, grabbing at his back, my nails digging into his flesh...I was so lost in ecstasy that I was unaware that I was hurting him.

"The nail's darlin'...the nail's...grab the bed darlin'...ummm...yeah...ooooo.... yeah...sooo wet...sooo tight...yeah baby I love fucking you," he grunted, his words broken by his rapid breathing.

"Uh...uh...so...don't...stop.... please...mmmmm...yess...oh god baby.... I.... I...I'm...g....g....gonna ....c....c....cum baby...faster...harder...don't..S...s.... stop," I gasped my moans coming louder then I wished them to, I tried to quiet myself by burying my face in his chest that was now soaked with sweat.

Plunging deep and hard, fast into me, his pace quickened but remained even, I felt his body tense overtop of me and he began to shake.

"Oh god Angel...ummmm...oh god...oh...goddamn you feel so fucking good...yess...uh.... uh...urgh.... oh god baby...ohhhh ...I...I...I'm...s.... s...sorry...I.... I...I wanted to make it last...but y...y.... you...just h...have me so worked up...I.... I...I'm gonna cum baby," his body shook and tensed; with a muffled loud grunt he climaxed spilling his seed of lust inside of me.

Collapsing on top of me, spent from an earth-shattering climax I held him tight as he laid his head on my sweat soaked chest. His breathing slowly returning to normal, sweat pouring from his body. I brushed away the damp hairs from his forehead and kissed him.

"Damn baby! That was great, was I ok?" he asked, his voice still a bit raspy.

"You were wonderful," I replied.

"That was the best home coming I have ever experienced and I love you too. I don't have any regrets," he said as he kissed me again and rolled off me to lie at my side.

I turned away from him to lie on my side and he snuggled close to my body, molding his to mine. I turned my head in his direction to kiss him one more time.

"Goodnight babe, sweet dreams," I said.

"You too my Angel.... I always have sweet dreams of...you," he said as he kissed me back and we settled into a peaceful sleep holding each other...finally...together.

12