The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

"Fuck me," she demanded, as she held his meat tightly with both hands. "Fuck me as if you've never fucked a woman. Fill my pussy with every inch of this gorgeous muscle. I need to feel you inside me, NOW!"

By the time her lips had formed the last word, his load exploded like a volcano, hitting her squarely on the chin. "Noooo!" she screamed, squeezing harder trying to prevent him from coming any more. It was no use; cum was flying everywhere. Within seconds his cock lay limp between his dark muscular thighs.

"Wait!" Annie yelled, as he turned and ran from the room. She jumped to the floor and followed him, only to find his door locked behind him. Frustrated and confused she returned to her lonely bed. She slipped between the covers, pulled the sheet over her head, and cried herself to sleep.

Chapter 2

She washed her face, brushed her teeth and hair, and threw on a loose tank top and a pair of shorts. It was 1:00pm when she got up and stumbled nervously down-stairs to face Saturday; and Carl. The house was empty. The boys had left a note saying that they were going into the city for a rock concert and would be back late. How was she ever going to be able to even look at Carl after last night? Why did he run away like that? Why were men so hard to understand? Why were they such inconsiderate, self-centered, egotistical, good-for-nothing assholes?

She had thought many times that she might be better off having another woman as a lover. After all, she had read many times how a woman could eat pussy better than any man. Plus, a nice long strap-on dildo would never go limp. There was one woman who she thought was her type, (if she were to ever want to explore such a thing); however, Jade was married. "All the good men are taken," she thought, "maybe all the good women are too." Jade was coming over this afternoon for a swim. They had been close friends for seven years.

Annie poured a cup of coffee and walked to the patio. She enjoyed sitting in the shade by the pool, listening to the wind whispering through the tall pines. She could hear the caw of a single crow far off in the distance.

There was an occasion, in college, when she could have experimented with another woman; but, she was young and naive. She caught her boyfriend with a girl from another school and threw his class ring at his feet and stormed away. Later that week, she had gone to a party for a friend who had been accepted at Stanford for her masters. There were mostly girls there; dancing with each other, cutting up and having a great time. By 1:00am Annie was zonked. The hostess, Sandy, was a tall slender girl with short foxy blonde hair and light blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She had spent a lot of time with Annie that night and had heard the entire story of Annie's failure with men. Sandy convinced her to stay the night at her apartment and drive back to the dorm in the morning. Annie was in no shape to drive.

Soon everyone was gone and the place was a wreck. Sandy accompanied Annie to the bedroom and gave her a tee shirt to sleep in. Not being modest, Annie removed her clothes and tossed them in a chair at the foot of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and began crying her eyes out. She hadn't bothered putting the shirt on. Sandy sat beside her and did her best to calm her down. Annie flung her arms around the beautiful woman sitting nest to her and sobbed as Sandy caressed her long black hair and whispered how she hated the way men treated women; how they should stand up and not take their shit any more. She kissed Annie on the cheek and assured her that she would be OK. Just leave men alone, was her advice! Her touch was so gentle; her kisses so comforting. Annie was on fire when their lips touched. She couldn't think straight. Her head was swimming from the alcohol, the passion, the confusion, and the fear of what was happening. She cautiously parted her lips to allow Sandy's soft wet tongue to penetrate her quivering mouth. Without thinking, Annie found herself in a passionate embrace, returning kisses as Sandy laid her back on the bed. She lay motionless as a slender finger worked its way through the thick curly hair in search of her swollen clit. Everything kept fading out. She was too intoxicated to react either way to what was happening. As the world faded back in, she noticed Sandy had moved her lips to her breasts. Annie pulled her closer, trying desperately to accept that she was enjoying this sexual taboo. Sandy stood up and removed her dress. She wore nothing underneath it. She was so lovely. She whispered that she would be right back, turned and left the room.

Annie was remembering how beautiful she was as she sat by the pool finishing her cup of coffee. Sandy, leaving the room, was the last thing she remembered when she woke up that morning years ago. Sandy had left a note that she would be back soon. She had to pick up her last check from work. Annie dressed and drove around town all morning wandering what had happened, if anything, when Sandy had returned to the room. A few days later, Sandy moved to L.A. and she never heard from her again. But she still has a vivid picture of her standing nude in the dim light; her eyes full of understanding and love. Many times she wished she had stayed and waited for her to return home.

Annie pulled the tank top over her head as she ambled slowly toward the pool. She often swam nude. They had no close neighbors. She slipped off her shorts and dove in. "No mater how small a swim suit is," she thought, "nothing matches the feeling of swimming nude."

Holding on to the side of the pool with her elbows stretched out in front, Annie watched as Jade stepped from her white BMW and walked straight toward her. She wanted to see her expression when she saw that she was naked. She had never swam nude with another woman before.

"Hi Love! Started without me did you? That asshole husband of mine is out for the night. Do you mind if I stay with you tonight? I tried calling. Why don't you have the phone out here? I brought my things. Are you all right, Love? You look beat. Can I get you anything? I'll change and be right out."

Jade is half Chinese, half African-American. Her father married in Taiwan and brought her mother back to the States. At 34, she looks 25. She inherited her skin tone and facial features from her mother, and her body, (what a body!), from her father. Annie and Jade worked together for five years until her husband forced her to stay home. Now she is constantly bored sick.

Jade came out of the house carrying two glasses and a pitcher of gin and tonic. Her black string bikini had a difficult time constraining her 36 D tits as they bounced to the rhythm of her long stride. Her curly black hair tickled her ass as it swayed from side to side. When she turned to place the glasses on the table and pour the drinks, Annie saw that she was wearing a thong. Talk about a perfect ass! There had been many a bet made by the guys at work on who had the most perfect ass; Annie or Jade.

Annie was walking up the wide steps from the pool as Jade turned to take her the drink. She stumbled, almost spilling the gin and tonic, as Annie's tits emerged from the water.

"Shit Annie!" she said, as Annie stood naked and wet by the edge of the pool. "And I thought I was being bold when I bought this thong! Is this a new kind of shock therapy, or what?"

"I swim nude all the time when I'm alone," Annie explained. "I got up late; came out here to relax and lost track of time. The next thing I knew, you were here. Give a moment, and I'll put something on."

"No! Don't bother. You know me; I've never been one to show up over dressed."

Jade put her drink on the table and pulled the strings to the bow that held her tiny black top snug against her firm heavy breasts. Even though they were so full and large, they barely dropped when she tossed her top in the chair. Her small pert nipples grew longer as the wind gently blew across her chest. Annie had always admired Jade's body; but she had never really noticed how alluring her tits were. Her nipples were light brown and tilted slightly upward from the weight of her breasts.

"What about the thong?" Annie asked.

"I think I'll keep it on for a while. I really like the feeling of this thing up my ass," Jade said, as she pulled on the string between her cheeks. "This feels great. Why have we waited so long to do this?"

They sat on the steps with the water at chest level and talked about everything that had happened that week. Jade repeated how much of an asshole her husband was; and how she was ready to either leave him, or start having an affair with a great looking guy she sees each week at the grocery store. Annie went over all the gossip at work.

They were on their third drink, and Annie was almost polluted -- she had eaten only a banana since breakfast yesterday -- when she mentioned that Jim had come home last night. She told her about Carl staying in the extra room; that they had left for a concert and wouldn't be back until late. She said nothing about what happened last night.

"You don't mind sleeping in my bed tonight, do you?" Annie asked with raised eyebrows.

"Sleeping with you will be marvelous compared to sleeping with Edward. You don't snore, do you?"

Jade stood up, secured her hair on top of her head and toweled herself dry as she walked over to a lounge chair.

"Would you mind coming over here and oiling me down, Love? I need to get some sun on my white ass."

Annie knelt beside her and poured the sun warmed oil on her back and shoulders. Her skin was so soft and satiny smooth. Annie's hands conformed to every muscle as she spread the oil up and down her back.

"Just pull those off," Jade commanded, as she hoisted her ass in the air to be more accommodating. "There's no need getting oil all over my new suit, is there?"

Annie paused, wiped her hands on a towel, and pulled the tiny material from between her ass as she slid the thong down her long shapely legs and off her feet. Annie watched the oil run down the crack of Jade's ass as she massaged her radiant skin. As her palms moved around on her ass, she discovered that she could not only see her tight brown bud; but also her sweet little pussy would open up and throw her a kiss. As she forced her buns farther apart by rubbing outward, she could hear the smacking sounds of her luscious, oil soaked cunt lips as they opened and closed just inches away from her face. Jade moaned in approval and spread her legs as Annie applied more oil to her inner thighs. Her mind kept returning to Sandy while her hands and eyes explored the gentle curves of this stunning woman before her. How pretty she looked, lying there with the sun reflecting off her skin like glass.

Annie left Jade reading Penthouse Forum and went inside to straighten up a bit. First on her list was a fresh set of sheets. They were soiled where her juices had oozed out; and Carl's load had dotted the material. Gathering the sheets in her arms, she pulled them to her face to savor the fragrance of the harden semen. After making the bed and putting the soiled sheets in the wash, she grabbed a bite to eat (she still felt quite inebriated), and staggered back to the pool to join Jade, who was no longer reading.

"What happened to you, Love? You left without finishing your job." Lying face down, Jade held the bottle of suntan oil high in the air for Annie to grab.

"What do mean? What did I miss? You're covered!" Annie exclaimed, as she took the bottle from her hand.

"You missed the entire front!" She said, rolling over to her back. "Are you as fucked up as I am? I mean, I feel great, but I am FUCKED UP! What? Oh, that. I shave it clean and smooth during the summer." Jade said, noticing that Annie's eyes were glued to her bald snatch "Well, are you going to stand there and gawk at my tender twat, or are you too bashful to touch me while I'm facing you?"

They both broke out laughing. Annie made fun of her "little girl look", and began squirting oil all over her chest. She felt as though she had to do something to eliminate some of the nervous tension swelling inside her. Jade, sensing the tension in the air, placed her hand on Annie's thigh and squeezed as Annie fumbled trying to rub the oil on her chest without touching her generous breasts.

"You act as though you've never touched a tit before. I won't bite; at least, not hard," she said, smiling up at Annie.

Annie's heart was racing. She could feel the blood pulsating through her veins as she began smoothing the oil over her tits. They felt so different than her own; so solid, yet soft and supple. It was incredibly exciting to fulfill her curiosity of touching another woman; especially Jade. She was faintly aware of Jade's hand sliding up and down the inside of her thigh while she toyed with the nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Jade arched her back and took a deep breath as Annie's grip grew firmer. Annie repeatedly tried to wet her parched lips, but she was so dehydrated that her tongue felt like sand.

"Let me help with that," Jade said, as she placed her other hand around Annie's neck and gently pulled her close. Annie's breast hung heavy directly over Jade's shiny chest. With her extended tongue, she traced the outline of Annie's lips. Annie pulled away slightly and looked questionably into Jade's deep dark almond shaped eyes. Jade interpreted the silent pause as an acceptance to continue and moistened her lips in preparation for another kiss. She forced her tongue deep into Annie's mouth when their lips met. Annie drank her saliva as she lowered her breasts on to Jade's. She never suspected a kiss could be so soft and passionate. "Men's lips are so tight and hard," she thought. Their fervid mood was interrupted occasionally as they teased one another; flicking their serpentine tongues together. Annie cupped her palm over a puddle of warm oil in and around Jade's navel and slid it over her silky smooth pubic mound and between her vagina lips. Jade ran her hand up Annie's thigh and found her dripping wet pussy as Annie circled her slippery palm against the upward thrusts of Jade's eager cunt. Annie pulled away from their locked lips and tossed her head back with rolled eyes when she felt two fingers sink deep inside her. Her pussy still ached to have a long, thick, hard cock fill its interior walls. Jade couldn't stand the sight of her tits now hanging directly above her face. She grabbed and squeezed Annie's breast and stretched her neck to suck her long hard nipple between her wet puckered lips. She sank her teeth into the soft flesh in response to the rapid movement of the finger pressed comfortably above her clit. Annie's silky black hair flew wildly as she threw her head from side to side. She felt as though she were being tortured. For her to cum really hard required firm pressure on her G-spot. That's why she could never get off, totally, by masturbating. Her fingers, like Jade's, were just slightly too short; although Jade was pushing very deep and was really close to her "G" spot. Frustrated and breathless, Annie abruptly stood up. Things were moving too fast and her knees were taking a beating from the wooden deck. She took Jade's hand and suggested they move inside.

Steam filled the bath room from the large glassed shower stall in the corner as the two stepped in to wash the oil and sweat from their golden tanned bodies. Made of dark marble, it was about five feet square with a bench formed along one side. After shampooing their hair, they lathered each other. Standing away from the stream of water, they embraced and investigated each other's slippery body as they kissed like newly met lovers. Annie took the water massage shower head down and rinsed Jade completely, and then herself. They sat on the bench and played like children as they each took turns using the shower to massage their clits and tits.

Once outside the shower, they dried one another off and Jade led Annie by the hand to the freshly made bed and told her to lie on her back. Annie lay comfortably on her back watching Jade as she circled to the foot of the bed and began massaging Annie's feet. She crawled on the bed and kissed the bottom of her feet. Annie's eyes widened and her breath became shallow as Jade slowly pushed her lips over her big toe and sucked softly with her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down her toe, pretending it to be a small cock, as she stared straight into her new lover's pleading eyes. No one had ever sucked her toes before. She knew now how sexually stimulating it must be to be a man, watching his cock slide in and out between those lush, full lips. Annie held her breath in anticipation as Jade moved slowly up her leg with each tender kiss until she reached the panty line of her inner thigh. She had fantasized numerous times about having her pussy eaten by another woman, mostly Jade; and her fantasy was about to come true. Her expectations were deflated when Jade stopped just short of reaching her destination. She raised her head as if she were waiting for Annie to say something; then asked her for a pillow and slid it under Annie's buttocks. Without hesitation, she opened Annie's cheeks wide and thrust her face into the deep crevice of her behind. Annie cringed as she felt the smooth wet flesh of Jade's tongue glide up and across her tightly puckered ass. Again she licked her bud. Again... Again... This time she pulled her buns wider apart and forced the probing tip of her tongue little by little, deeper and deeper into Annie's slowly accepting forbidden hole. It was difficult for Annie to concentrate on loosening her sphincter while Jade's nose was buried in her dripping wet cunt. Annie had never allowed anything in her ass before; but at this moment, she was so hot that the thought of stopping Jade never entered her mind. She was so overcome with lust she would have accepted anything. Lifting her pussy-drenched face away again, Jade slipped a single finger between her swollen vagina lips. It was well lubricated when she withdrew it and inserted the tip in the still relaxed opening below Annie's throbbing cunt. Her digit sank slowly in as she placed her opened mouth fully over Annie's hairy hole. She began to lap up and down, sliding her tongue rapidly between the swollen lips of her cunt, teasing at her hardening clitoris with every stroke, licking up the delicious juices that oozed out of her. Annie grabbed Jade's long curly hair and began wildly fucking her face as she pleaded with her to ram the rest of her finger up her virgin ass. Jade shoved it in as far as she could and pressed her tongue hard against her clit, then nibbled at it with her teeth and lips as it hardened and grew longer. With her thumb totally submerged in her cunt and her finger all the way up her ass, she sucked harder and harder while shaking her head rapidly from side to side. Annie felt something unique building deep in her body when, suddenly, it started. Jade had begun thrusting her thumb and finger fast and deep when Annie grabbed her tits, pinched her nipples, and screamed like a trapped pig when the first climatic wave burst from her genitals, causing every muscle in her body to tremble uncontrollably. She came hard for what seemed like minutes while Jade, her hand now motionless, gently licked her quivering slit like a cat cleaning her newborn kitten.

Annie's pussy cum dripped from Jade's chin as she emerged from between her now limp legs and straddled Annie's waist.

"Now! It's your turn," she commanded, as she leaned over, kissed each breast, then pinned Annie's arms to the bed and demanded she clean the pussy from her face.

Annie savored the taste of her own fluids as she kissed and licked every inch.

"Eat my lips and face in preparation for tasting my sweet juice. I've wanted you between my legs for years. Now you're all mine until I've been completely satisfied."

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
123456...8