The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

Annie concentrated all her strength, rolled over on Jade and held her face down on the bed. From their robes, she grabbed two sashes and tied Jade's arms securely to the headboard posts.

"You've been in control too long! Let's see if you can handle some of your own medicine," she said, as she placed a large pillow under her pelvis. Knowing that Jade carried condoms in her purse, she removed two from the zippered pouch; then, from her bedside drawer, she grabbed a handful of tampons and a piece of peppermint candy and piled them all beside her on the bed.

"What the fuck are doing?"

"Quite! Don't open your mouth unless I command you to! Just lie there and enjoy everything you're about to receive." Annie instructed.

Annie spread Jade's legs and positioned herself with her face just inches away from the smoothly shaven crevice perched high on the pillow. Her bright pink clit hung down from her dark pussy lips like a tiny penis. She opened her mouth and placed her tongue flat against the tiny hooded clit and held it there steady. Jade wiggled frantically trying to get Annie to do something, anything, with her tongue; but she didn't. She pulled away, opened a condom, stuffed the wadding of three maximum absorbent tampons inside; then filled it with water from her bedside pitcher. She secured the end with a knot, and left the strings hanging out. She did the same with one thin tampon, and one heavy one. The first improvised phallic was about seven inches long, firm, and the diameter of a half dollar. The other was only three inches long; small on one end and thick on the other. The tampons absorbed the water and filled the rubber completely, creating a firm, flesh-feeling dildo. Annie, using her tongue, spread the fluid oozing from Jade's begging cunt, up and around her quacking ass. She then inserted the small end of the shorter dildo into her tiny puckered bud about one inch. Next, she eased the long fat condom into her cunt. Jade tried with all her might to move her ass and force more into both orifices; but Annie stopped her with a quick slap on her right bun.

"Give it to me, bitch!" she screamed. Annie slapped her ass again, harder this time.

"I told you not to speak. Yea, that's right, I am a bitch. I've been a total bitch for three years. Ever since I found the name of Jason's secretary written on the storage label in the sleeve of that damned white mink, my entire life's been fucking hell; so, bitch is what I am. I don't want to hear a word from you, not even a moan of pleasure. I don't care if you have to bite your lip 'till it bleeds."

Annie raised Jade's hips higher by adding another pillow under her and slid more of the fake cock into her swollen slit. Within minutes the full length had disappeared into her cunt; only the strings were visible. Jade was crying by the time Annie buried her hungry mouth between the heated flesh of her hot, firm, thighs. Jade rolled her hips as far as she could, and presented Annie with the glistening wet lips of her sex as Annie dipped her stiff tongue gently into the slippery crevice and ran it from her cunt to the swollen nub of her stiffening clitoris. Jade was being flooded with the memory of her first sexual encounter with another woman several years ago.

Chapter 3

The other woman's husband, Edward, had made arrangements with a guy at the office to go skiing in Denver. Gregory and his wife, Victoria, were to fly out with them for the weekend; but, things changed about a week before the trip. Greg took a new job in New Mexico; but decided to meet them out there anyway. Edward was called to Washington and couldn't get out of it; so he asked Jade if she could go without him and apologize to Greg and Vic for him. Everything went well and they had a great time. Their suite had a large great room with a fireplace on one end and a huge hot tub on the other.

The three of them sat around the table playing cards and drinking shooters on the last evening and joked about the spills and thrills of the trip when Vic suggested they play strip poker. By the time Jade and Vic were down to their bra and panties, and Greg was missing only his shoes and shirt, he admitted he had cheated each time he had dealt. The girls pushed him to the floor and tickled him until he pissed in his pants.

Greg came back in the room, after cleaning up, smoking a joint and wearing silk paisley boxers. Jade and Vic were sitting up to their shoulders in water, still wearing their underwear. With all the winter clothes they had been wearing, Jade had not been aware of Greg's superb physique. He and Victoria were from Norway and both had fair skin and very blond hair. His broad shoulders swung naturally from side to side as he sauntered toward the tub. But it was his washboard stomach that really caught her attention. He was in great shape. Greg stepped in and passed the doobie to Vic who was seated next to Jade opposite him. By the time the joint had been passed around twice, Vic was holding her black-laced bra in the air chatting something about bras and high heels being invented by sadistic men. There was a loud splat when the wet material hit the top of table. Knowing that no one could see beneath the water, and not being one to be over dressed, Jade removed hers and tossed it on the table beside Vic's. One more pass of the pot and the panties were on the table too. They both looked at Greg as though they were going to choke him if he sat there any longer with his shorts on, so he threw them over his shoulder as he moved to sit between them. The girls slid apart to make room for him; but Jade moved farther away to one end of the tub. As they shot the shit, Greg mentioned how horny he got when he smoked pot. The conversation then turned to sex when Vic agreed and asked Jade if she had ever made love in a public place. She told them about a time in college, when she and her boy friend made love between classes in the girl's locker room. It was obvious, as they discussed these and other sexual topics, which Vic and Greg were playing with each other under the water. Jade tried to act as if everything were normal; until Vic stuck her hot tongue in Greg's ear. He stopped talking to Jade, grabbed a generous portion of Vic's tit and began biting her neck. Within seconds they were making out like two teenagers in the back seat of a Ford LTD. Jade was wishing she were invisible as she witnessed something straight out of a porn flick. Vic's arm was moving long and slow, deep in the water, as they sat sucking each other's face. Vic looked up occasionally to read Jade's expression -- lips slightly apart and eyes wide open. Suddenly, Greg shot out of the water and on to the side of the tub. Vic's hand was still around his stiff cock. It looked as if she had pulled him out by his dick. The booze and the pot had put Jade in a very relaxed state, but the circumstances developing were quickly causing fear and tension to overcome her, and her breathing became fast and shallow.

With Greg sitting on the edge of the hot tub, not three feet away, and Vic, with her elbows resting on his thighs and stroking his cock, Jade pulled both hands snug against her crotch and tried desperately to relax. Vic placed a hand on Greg's chest in a motion that was easily understood; lie back, and enjoy. Jade's trance-like gaze was locked on his long, but slender, uncircumcised cock as Vic pulled the foreskin down and exposed the swollen purple head. She slid her long pointed tongue up and down the upper half of his shaft without allowing her lips to touch. Her tongue curled around his shiny dome and explored every bulge before she took it into her mouth, rolling her slippery lips up and down his penis. Jade's heart stopped beating when Vic lifted her head and pointed the thing straight at her as if offering a bite of a candy bar. She sank a little deeper into the water and shook her head. His balls lifted as she gripped the base of his cock and pulled the skin up and over the top. Jade sat burning with the desire to take Vic's place as she witnessed her suck one of his blonde hairy balls deep between her soft, sensual lips.

Again she offered him to Jade. Again, somewhat reluctantly this time, she refused. "At least come a little closer so that I don't feel so guilty and alone." Vic said as she extended her hand. Nervously, Jade took her hand and moved to the other side of Greg's legs. A reassuring smile appeared on Vic's face as she squeezed Jade's hand and placed it on Greg's muscular stomach. Still holding her hand, Vic guided Jade's up to his chest and back down to his strong inner thigh. They both sat looking into each other's eyes while Greg's cock stood between them with a slight bow toward his feet. Jade was trembling as Vic took Jade's fingers and gently closed them around the base of his cock. Greg moaned as he realized that this gorgeous woman, with totally opposite features than his wife, was now holding his manhood. With Jade's hand still under her own, Vic began stroking slowly, as if to show Jade what to do. Jade continued as Vic pulled away and watched like an apprentice studying her student's technique. Jade was using both hands now, one above the other. Knowing that the width of her palm was three inches, she judged him to be about nine inches long.

"Feed me," Vic pleaded, as she positioned herself between his knees and parted her lips to except the meat offered by Jade. She pulled the foreskin back and guided the tip into Vic's hungry mouth. Her lips remained extremely relaxed as she very slowly lowered her wet mouth over his sensitive gland and down his shaft, without even touching his cock, until it hit the back of her throat and stopped. Then her soft full lips closed around his slender shaft and she sucked and swallowed as she slowly pulled away from his shaft. She repeated this several times before offering it back to Jade, who by this time was ready to show her and Greg what cock sucking was all about. She was much more aggressive than Vic and wasted no time getting her mouth over his dick. She was squeezing his balls with one hand, jerking him off with the other as she sucked the head of his shaft hard and fast against her tongue. Jade clamped her soft lips firmly over the tip, her tongue teasing at the little hole and saturating his nuts with her saliva. Vic began working on his balls, trying unsuccessfully to get both in her mouth. Anxiously attempting to get her mouth somewhere on his throbbing cock, Vic jockeyed for position before giving in to licking one side of his shaft. It was like they were having a pissing contest to see who was the best at sucking cock. Soon Jade was copying Vic. Saliva was dripping down Greg's dick and over Jade's tightly clenched hand as they moved their wet lips up and down both sides his long, slippery pole. From the muscle spasms generating at the base of his cock, they knew that he was close to exploding and they began licking the tip of his blood-engorged gland. As their tongues darted wildly about, they were licking one another more than his cock. Before Jade knew what had happened, Vic was sliding her tongue down her throat and they were kissing instead of sucking on Greg. Never in her life had she felt so passionately out of control.

"Go ahead, make him cum." Vic insisted, as she withdrew her tongue from Jade's quivering lips. "Make him cum all over your face and I'll lick it off."

Hearing these words alone almost put Greg over the edge. She knelt between his legs beside Vic and told her to pay close attention as she gave Vic a slow wet kiss. Greg's cock was bobbing in front of her face as she held his balls in both hands and lowered her opened mouth around his bowed shaft. Vic moved behind her to look over her shoulder for a better view. Her breasts were pressed tightly against her back as she reached around Jade and held her enormous tits in her hands. Vic watched as more and more of his cock disappeared between her lips. Jade relaxed the muscles in her throat. The muscles of Greg's abdomen tightened as his cock slid past her gag reflex and down her throat. The curve in his cock was perfect. It took very little effort on her part to withdraw and swallow all nine inches repeatedly.

"Take it, Honey. Take it," Vic whispered, looking over Jade's shoulder. "Eat his beautiful cock, balls and all. God, how do you do that?"

Tears were streaming down Jade's face as she circled his head with her tongue and lowered her lips until her nose was buried in his blonde, curly pubic hair. Her eyes always watered while performing deep throat. Just as she felt his cock throb and swell, she pulled away and began jerking him off with both hands. The first explosion of white cream landed on Vic's cheek. The rest seemed to spew in a steady stream all around and in Jade's open mouth. She looked like a baby bird begging for a worm. Vic quickly moved in and started sucking to get anything that might be left as Jade milked him for the last drop. Then she turned, as promised, and cleaned what Jade couldn't reach with her own tongue. Jade licked the glob from Vic's cheek and held in on the tip of her tongue. Vic opened her lips to except the gift and they embraced with a long passionate kiss.

Leaving Greg lying by the hot tub to recuperate, they retired to the comfort of the king sized bed. Vic wasted no time getting her face between Jade's smooth, hot thighs. The heightened awareness brought on by the pot had all their senses on edge. They were surprised to learn that they were in the tub only fifteen minutes.

Greg entered the bedroom, still flaccid, and sat in a cozy chair at the end of the bed near his wife's head as the girls enjoyed a 69 position with Jade on top. She was writhing urgently, squirming her crotch against Vic's mouth as she pleaded with her to suck harder -- to tear into her ass and lick her bare hole -- while their bodies thrust furiously together. The sight of her ass moving in sync with his wife's tongue, as it slid up and down her enlarged, pink slit, was all that was needed for his prick to come alive again. As the women continued, oblivious to his presence, Greg removed a butt-fuck dildo and a tube of K-Y jelly from the dresser drawer and climbed on the bed behind Jade. She fell slightly forward as his cock filled the aching walls of her pussy. All this cunt lapping was terrific, but a nice hard cock up her pussy was exactly what her body needed. Vic opened her mouth and began licking the balls now hanging directly over her face. Greg held his position; he was in as far as possible. Jade tried to push against him; to get him to pump her cunt with his rock hard shaft; but it was no use. She was pinned against Vic below her. The K-Y felt cool against her ass as he inserted his pinkie slowly into her tight dark bud. After rotating it a few times to get her looser, he withdrew his finger and replaced it with the lubricated tapered dildo. As Jade fought to free herself, Greg placed both hands on her narrow hips and pulled her back into place above Vic's face. By the time Vic's tongue hit her clit she was begging to be fucked. Greg pushed the dildo in completely and began ramming his cock so hard that the sound of her ass slapping against him was only overpowered by her screams of ecstasy. She made several attempts to keep her face between Vic's legs, but there were too many distractions. Her attention kept shifting. It was so difficult to concentrate on the sensations flashing through her body. To enjoy Greg's cock massaging her G-spot would have been more than enough; but to have a warm wet mouth all over her clit, and her ass spread open and packed -- well that was too much. Not until she gave up on trying to feel each sensation and relaxed her body and mind, did she begin to realize how wonderful she felt. Vic never slowed down. The pressure against her clit became almost unbearable. Her ass was burning from constant friction. She felt trapped between their bodies; yet the fear and the pain augmented her desire to discover just how high her feeling of pleasure could go. Something was happening inside that she could not explain. Involuntary muscle contractions seemed to emerge from her feet and head. An avalanche of unexplainable sensations rushed to the surface of her skin. The sounds emanating from within the room were muffled as her entire body stiffened. Her deafening screams of intense pleasure made her aware that she had just enjoyed the most powerful climax of her life. Having Victoria performing oral sex on her while both of her lower orifices were being tapped, was without a doubt, the most sexually gratifying experience of her life. By comparison, sex with one man would always be somewhat of a let down.

The memory of that night was resurrected as Annie, doing her best to replace Greg and Victoria, held her clit between her tongue and upper teeth. Both hands moved in unison as she rammed her with the tightly packed condoms. To add even more to the situation, Annie tried something that used to drive Jason mad during a blowjob. She popped the peppermint candy in her mouth and resumed giving Jade head. The icy hot stimulation from the mint set her clit on fire in such a way that she enjoyed the concentrated pressure from Annie's powerful sucking. Just as the heat became too intense, Annie would blow on Jade's hot wet pussy. The air on her mint saturated cunt lips created the feeling of ice placed on her burning crotch. Cold chills covered her skin as Annie placed her fiery mouth tightly over her throbbing love slit. Her ass was burning from friction. She felt trapped with her arms tied. Something was happening. It was when all audible sounds faded away that she knew an explosion of lust would soon consume her total being. Jade was thrashing her body such that Annie had to hold on to her to prevent loosing contact with her clit. She was yelling like she was in pain, but from her actions, Annie knew she was about to cream in her face. She came so hard that her muscles pushed the dildo out of her pussy. It was quickly replaced by Annie's long pointed tongue hammering into her drenched cunt. Planting her mouth firmly over the twin lobes of burning flesh, she opened her slit wide and sucked her cream into her mouth.

Jade collapsed from exhaustion. After untying her lifeless hands, Annie snuggled up against Jade and they drifted into a deep restful sleep.

"I have somewhat of a confession to make," Annie said, as they drove down the long driveway, on their way to a Chinese restaurant a few miles away. They had slept for three hours before waking up and deciding to get a bite to eat.

"You remember Jana Carr, don't you?" she continued.

"Sure. Why?"

"Well, she told me why she stopped associating with you. She. . ."

"What are you talking about? What did she say? Did she. . ."

"She told me about the after work bar party where you both got plastered, and how you asked her to describe her most bazaar sexual experience, and how she couldn't think of anything. And how you butted in and started telling her all about this trip to Denver to meet this other couple, and. . ."

"Oh yes, she thought I was fucking sick. I never knew she was such a prude. I thought she was going to throw up when I told her that Victoria and I were locked into a sixty-nine position with her husband fucking me from behind while packing my ass with a dildo. What did she tell you, that I was some kind of demon or something?"

"Something like that. Although I was more turned ON by what she said, rather than turned OFF. I laid in bed that night and masturbated as I imagined you making love to me."

"You're kidding!"

"No! It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time now. Anyway, I've reviewed that image of the three of you fucking on a king-size bed so many times. It was the inspiration for what I did with you tonight. I knew what you needed to get off really hard, and I wanted to do my best to give it to you. I hope you didn't mind being tied up too much. It was the only way I could hold you down long enough to do what needed to be done."

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
123456...8