The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

"Hey, that's OK; pay back's hell." Jade said, laughing as they pulled in at the restaurant.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I've got to leave for Atlanta in the morning about ten for a two day conference. Would you mind checking on the boys occasionally; just to see if they need anything?"

"It'll be a pleasure."

Chapter 4

Jim and Carl stole quietly through the front door about one in the morning while Annie and Jade lay sleeping upstairs. Jade, a very light sleeper, was at first startled at hearing faint voices in the distance until she opened her eyes and realized she was not in her own bed. Glancing over at Annie, still sound asleep, she slithered out from under the cool cotton sheets, covered herself with her robe and tiptoed down the stairs to take a glance at Jim's new live-in friend.

She felt her way blindly down the dark hall toward the den from where the voices were coming. As she approached the doorway, it became obvious, from the flicker of light dancing on the walls, that the sound was coming from the TV. With her back pressed tight against the hall wall, she could hear heavy breathing and bad music that reminded her of the sound track from Benji. Her heart was pounding. She felt like a hunter stalking game as she carefully peered around the corner. The sofa was located toward the middle of the room, facing the opposite wall where the large screen TV sat. The silhouette of the two boys sitting on the sofa framed the picture filled with a side view of a large erect penis bobbing in the air like a field poppy being blown by the wind. A pair of luscious red lips submerged from the top of the picture and engulfed the erection in slow motion as a soft groan came from one of the boys. Jade re-focused her eyes away from the TV and back to the silhouettes on the sofa. With their backs toward her she could only see them from their shoulders up; but closer observation caused her to gasp at what was apparently transpiring on the other side of the sofa -- out of her view. From the movement of their shoulders, they were obviously jerking off as they watched an X-rated video; however, from where she stood, about ten feet behind them, they appeared to be jerking each other off. She wished so much to be where she could see what was happening on the other side of the sofa, but there was no way, without being seen.

The cock on the TV just unloaded what looked like a year's worth of semen as it poured from the lips still wrapped around it. Globs of white sticky cum ran down and over the woman's hands. Another gush came from her mouth as she loosened her lips to allow the cum filling her mouth to escape.

Jim dropped his head on the back of the sofa as Carl fell to his knees on the floor in front of him. She couldn't see Carl; but, from the reaction of Jim, he must have been doing something very pleasing to Jim. He reached back and grabbed the top of the sofa as his body tensed. He groaned under clinched teeth and then fell limp as Carl stood wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Jade jumped back into the darkness of the hall, trembling. Had Carl seen her? What if they came down the hall and caught her peeping in on their escapade? Before she could consider anything else, she heard their voices increase in volume and tone.

"I said no! I don't care how many times you've taken care of me, I just can't visualize me sucking your dick or anyone else's."

"You don't seem to mind jerking me off. Why not just. . ."

"No!"

"OK! OK! Just give me a good hand job, then; but don't expect any more from me. You think I do this because I get off on it? Not! I do it for you!"

The sound of heavy panting coming from the TV filled the room as Jade leaned her head back against the wall and wondered if she should try looking around the corner yet. The thought of what the guys might be doing in there was incredibly exciting. She parted her robe and realized just how hot she was when her fingers slid so easily between her drenched vagina lips. She shuddered involuntarily as she pulled the wetness up and over her hardening clitoris. Carl's moaning became louder and she wondered if he had convinced Jim to suck him off or not. She had just about decided to look, when, as she turned, Carl let out a sheer animal groan so intense that she instinctively ran down the hall and up the stairs without looking back; uncertain as to whether she was discovered or not. The hairs on her arms and neck were standing on ends as she quickly pushed the door to Annie's room shut and worked desperately to get her breathing back to normal before slipping back in bed without waking Annie.

Steam drifted from her cup and filled her nostrils with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee as she sat on the patio with a towel wrapped around her heavy, wet, hair, day dreaming about all that had transpired over the past thirty-six hours, when the sound of the sliding glass door opening snapped her back to reality. She was somewhat startled to see Carl standing shyly on the cool concrete slab, barefoot and shirtless, wearing soft, holy and faded cut-off jeans.

"Didn't mean to frighten you, but. . ."

"That's OK. I thought everyone was still in bed asleep."

"They are. I woke up when I heard the door shut. I just wanted to apologize for. . ."

"Don't say it. As far as I'm concerned, nothing happened. I don't want to hear..."

"No! Wait! OK, nothing happened; but let me explain something to you before you draw any conclusions of your own." Annie sat looking very stern as he continued. "I know I was wrong, entering your room uninvited. I couldn't sleep; and when I heard, what I thought were sounds of pain coming from your room -- well, I thought you were in some kind of trouble, or something. It scared the shit out of me when I saw you lying there. . . anyway; I was stunned at how beautiful you looked. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. The next thing I realized, I was standing beside your bed -- mesmerized.

"Anyway, I had my first date, real date, when I was fifteen. We were making out in her living room when she pulled away and gasped at the tremendous bulge in my pants. She asked if I were some kind of freak and told me to leave. I was hurt so bad that I never saw her again; and she didn't seem to care. It was over a year before I went out with another girl. She was sixteen and gorgeous. We were in the back seat of my parent's car. Her panties were in the floor and her legs were wide apart just waiting for me to. . . Anyway, when she saw me pull my wanger out and aim for the beaver; well, her knees snapped shut and the mood was shot. We continued dating for a while, but she never allowed me to get into her pants. She would jerk me off, and let me get her off with my fingers; but that was it.

"Over the next few years I dated a lot of girls; and got more head than I can count. Once, this girl was really in love with me. I even got the chance to put it in and pop her cherry; but the damn thing wouldn't fit. I tried and tried; but it was no use. She cried for weeks.

"So, you see, I've never really made love to a woman before. I've dreamed about meeting a beautiful, mature woman, who could help me and teach me how to deal with this good-for-nothing piece of meat between my thighs.

"Anyway, when I heard you practically begging me to do what I had only dreamed about; I lost it. I was so devastated and hurt that I ran. I know how frustrated you must have felt; and I'm sorry."

Annie was very attentive as she calmly sat, drinking her coffee, bouncing her crossed leg. She wasn't sure if it was his story, his shocking blue eyes, or his raspy, bedroom voice that touched her so deeply; but, her panties would have been soaking wet -- if she had any on.

"Listen," she said sternly as she stood, pointing a stiff finger at his shocked expression. "We've got to get something straight; here and now! Follow me."

A few rays of sunlight filtered through the cracks in the roof of the unfinished sauna attached to the pool hut adjacent to the pool. Annie closed the door, placed her hands on Carl's shoulders and set him down on the redwood bench inside the small sauna.

"Before we get anything straight, let's get something wet," she said, as she opened her robe and let it slid off her shoulders to the floor. She took the towel from her head and laid it on the bench. After shaking her hair free, she placed her right leg over his shoulder and pulled his face within an inch of her black curly triangle. With his left arm wrapped under her thigh to support her weight, and his other hand gripping her ass like a claw, Carl slid his tongue between the tender flesh of her cunt, savoring the taste of her clean, fresh juices. The bulge in his jeans became so uncomfortable that he pushed her back and yanked his shorts off and threw them in the corner. Annie sank to her knees as he sat with his huge member standing up past his navel. It seemed larger now than before. Her fingers couldn't reach around it. As she examined it as though it were a piece of produce, Carl grabbed her long wet hair and gently pulled her mouth to his parted lips for a long, passionately wet kiss. A long string of saliva clung to their lips as she pulled away and lowered her wet mouth over the sensitive dome of his marvelous tool. Annie transferred as much saliva as possible to the head of Carl's cock. She knew she would need all the lubricant she could get if she were going to take this Goliath in her sweet, tight hole. Turning away from him, supporting her weight on his knees, she lowered her ass in position for him to insert himself into her gaping vulva. Her body shivered when she felt the tip press against her hungry, wet cunt. She felt quite safe in this position. She had complete control over how much and how fast she would take it. Carl felt the pain of the delicate skin around the under side of the head of his cock as she shifted more of her weight toward impaling herself on his erection. It wasn't going in! With the strength of his muscular left arm, he lifted her, with his hand under her ass, and painted her slit with the tip of his rod, testing for just the right spot where her pussy was more excepting. As he mopped the juices up and down her slippery love lips, Annie reached around and pulled the checks of her ass wide apart. She knew if she could get the head in, the rest would be a breeze. Carl was intensely excited by the visual stimulation of Annie's wonderfully shaped ass -- her thick wet hair stuck to her back, her finger nails sunk deep into the smooth skin of her ass, and the tip of his engorged penis slowly disappearing between her glistening, swollen vulva. His mental awareness shifted abruptly as they sighed in unison. There was a tremendous release of tension from Annie's body as the muscles of her vagina gave way to his probing member. The inner lips of her aching cunt clung to the sides of his thick cock, turning in and out at a steady rhythm, as she worked up and down the upper half of his tightly gripped rod. The unimaginable warmth of her pussy and the rocking movement of her firm ass, excited him even more as she descended on his rampant cock. Annie pushed more and more of herself on to him. Suddenly, her body shuddered violently as she felt his penetrating tool connect with the small bud at the opening of her womb. She could take no more. As she reached between her thighs and cupped a hand around his rising balls, she noticed still one or two inches left un-caressed by her hot love tunnel. Never had she taken so much of a man. Her entire uterus seemed to be filled to capacity. Three years was such a long time to go without sex. She yearned for every bit of his gigantic cock she could get. By twisting around and throwing her right leg over his body, Annie was now facing him. Her perfectly shaped breasts hung heavy in front of his bewildered looking face. With his erection still pressing firmly against the top of her uterus, she locked her arms around his neck and began rocking her hips seductively as he grabbed her tits and sucked a protruding nipple into his hungry mouth. Her wet tongue slid deep into his left ear as his sharp teeth sank into the tender flesh of her hardening nipple.

"Yes! That's it; give it to me!" she whispered. "Fuck me! Fuck the living shit out of me! Yes; that's it! I want you to come inside me. Fill my pussy with your thick, creamy, love juice."

"Oh God! Oh God! Take it! Take it!" he cried, as he went rigid and his trembling body hit the peak of ecstasy. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Shiiiit!" she screamed. "Fuck me! I'm almost there. That's it! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeaaaaa!"

Carl was still shaking as Annie collapsed, exhausted and shivering. Her breasts slid across his heaving chest as beads of sweat ran down their bodies and on the bench. They both appeared so totally satisfied that neither tried to move. It was a few minutes before Annie gathered enough strength to sit up -- his cock still shrinking inside her -- to tell him that she probably needed that as much as he did.

As she backed away from his lap, his semen, mixed with her own juices, ran down her inner thigh from the hole formed by his semi-hard prick. His wet cock landed with a thud on the redwood between his sweaty thighs. She leaned over and gently picked it up. Her tongue grabbed a small drop of cum oozing from the hole at the tip of his pole and lifted it in front of Carl for his inspection before planting a deep penetrating kiss on his open lips. Without another word, she put on her robe, wiped herself clean with the towel and waited for Carl to stuff himself back into his jeans before walking out the door and back to the house.

"And after you finish cleaning the pool, see what you can do about finishing that pool-house," Annie said, pretending that she had been showing Carl things to do while she was gone. "Oh, Good morning Jade. I wasn't expecting you to be up so early. Jade was standing looking out the glass door as they approached the house.

"I'll take care of it," Carl said nervously, as he headed up stairs.

"Thanks. By the way, would you wake Jim and tell him that I need him to drive me to the airport in about an hour? Thanks."

"Well," Jade paused, "are we robbing the cradle here, or what? I think . . ."

"Oh, come on. He's just a boy. Get real!"

"He may look like a boy through those rejected eyes of yours; but, I see a man aching to be free of being considered too immature."

Knowing what she had witnessed last night, she didn't really think Annie had done anything. She just enjoyed giving her a hard time, since she had not been with a man in several years. Annie tossed a limp hand toward Jade, in a gesture of nonsense and went up stairs to pack.

"Take care of things. I'll call just as soon as I'm settled. Bye!" Annie yelled from the passenger seat of the car as Jim drove, waving at Carl and Jade, still in her thin robe.

"What are you staring at?" Jade asked Carl as she sat by the breakfast table. Her crossed legs had exposed her thigh clear to the top and her tightly cinched sash forced her large breast to strain at the thin cotton robe. "Is there something wrong with the way I look?" she continued before he could speak. "Am I too well endowed for you? Don't you like beautiful women?" she asked as she stood abruptly.

"No! You've got it all wrong. I ..."

"Come over here! I've got it all wrong, do I? Take off your pants!"

"What!"

"You heard me. Take off your fucking pants, NOW!"

"You must be fucking crazy!"

"Listen! How would you like for me to spread the word that you're gay?"

"Gay?"

"Yea, gay! I watched you guys last night. Quite a show; and it looks to me like you're trying to turn Jim into one too. I just want to see for myself if pussy really turns your stomach."

"Let me explain! It's not that I don't like women; I just never been able to make love to them. Not that I don't want to, I do; but my penis is so large that I've never been able to get it in."

"Bull shit!"

Jade was bewildered as she listened to a similar story that Annie heard. By the time he got to the part about the virgin who was too tight, he had her hooked.

"That's the truth. I've never had my dick in a nice warm pussy. I swear. I'll prove it. Try and turn me on. If I'm queer, you won't be able to. Here, look."

Carl dropped his shorts to the floor and kicked them to the side. Jade pulled one of her breasts from her robe and squeezed it with both hands as she pulled it to her mouth and sucked the nipple between her teeth. Carl watched as he tried not to think about the performance before him. He didn't want to get hard too fast. He wanted a good long show. Jade sat in the chair, opened her robe and spread her long, tanned legs wide, exposing her lovely shaven pussy to his full view. She was excited about the possibility of turning this guy away from other men. If anyone could turn him on, she could. Carl stole closer as his cock grew larger and harder in spite of his mental concentration to keep it soft. Jade, pushing her wetness in circles with her middle finger, was peering straight into his alluring blue eyes when his cock rose to attention just inches in front of her. She wondered if she might fail at seducing this well hung stud. Never had she encountered such a thing. Such pity she felt for him. She had to get him inside her; she longed to get him inside her. As she placed one hand on his firm ass and the other around his throbbing cock, she noticed something that caused her to pause and reconsider. It wasn't until she licked the pre cum off the taunt dome, that she knew. She knew the smell and taste of pussy as well as her favorite perfume. It was Annie's; it had to be. This cocksucker had been lying all along. "Never had a piece of pussy?" she thought to her self. "I'll fix his sweet young ass."

"OK, I guess I was wrong; but we don't have the right amount of time now. This is my address. Meet me at nine in the morning. Don't be late. I'll treat you so fine you'll never even think of another man. You're not too big; you just don't know how to let the woman take control. I can show you how to get your cock in any woman. I'm a little selfish; I want to fuck you long and slow. If you don't show, I tell Annie first."

"But, can't we keep going now; for a little while?"

"I've got to go. I'll be waiting for you with open legs, I mean arms, tomorrow." Jade went upstairs, dressed and was gone within twenty minutes.

"Good morning. My name's John Clarke." Annie introduced herself and took her place in the spacious seat next to the handsome gentleman by the window. This flight already looked to be better than most. She had been upgraded to first class and was seated next to someone who wasn't fat, nerdy, or ugly. He looked to be in his middle forties, with a touch of gray at the temples, very well dressed, physically fit, and pleasantly cordial.

"Is your destination Atlanta?"

"Yes," answered Annie as she pulled her hair from between the seat and her back and tossed it over her shoulder. "I'm attending the graphic arts conference."

"Oh really? What a coincidence, so am I. I'm from San Diego, but I've just spent three days in Chicago at one of our branch offices. It was my great fortune to get this flight at the last minute, rather than flying in tomorrow. Do you live here in Virginia?"

"Just outside Roanoke; in Catawba. It's small, but I love it."

The flight was just over an hour, but seemed like ten minutes to Annie. They talked the entire trip. She could listen to him talk for hours. His voice seemed to penetrate to the depths of her soul. It was so soft, yet deep and raspy; a so-called whisky voice.

"This is my card," John said as they stood to leave the 727. " I wrote my company's booth number on the back. Please, look us up if you get the chance, and if you're free, maybe we could go to dinner."

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
123456...8