The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

She never got around to asking him if he was married.

Chapter 5

The tires screamed as Jim raced around the tight mountain curves on the deserted road leading to his house. He missed the enjoyment he received from driving fast through these mountain roads near his home. As he turned the last curve before the cut-off down the long gravel road to his house, his foot instinctively hit the brake. On the side of the road just ahead was an old beat-up car and he could have sworn he saw someone top the hill into the forest toward the old moss-covered rock where he used to play as a boy. His mother owns over 400 acres that butt directly up to the National Forest; so he knew the area well. After concluding that it must be one of his old playmates, he decided to sneak in from the side and play a trick on whoever it was. A few hundred yards down the gravel drive, he pulled to the side and walked quietly up the steep hill through the thick laurel. He knew exactly where to go and not be seen. The laurel was very dense. Before he could see through the small clearing, he heard the voice of a girl. He hadn't expected that. Pulling back one of the flowering branches exposed something that caused his breathing to stop cold. There, less than twenty feet away, was a young teenage couple nervously kissing; standing on a blanket spread out over the large moss covered rock. They looked barely sixteen; dressed like they had just been to church. His tie was loose and his loafers were off. She was wearing a pink and white thin cotton sundress and her blonde hair was tied back with white ribbon. Jim knew the girl, the younger sister of a girl with whom he had gone to school. She was much prettier than her sister; although her sister was very well endowed and had a reputation for being an easy lay. As they sucked each other's face, the boy's hands were squeezing her ass while gathering the material of her dress in his hands. It looked as though they hadn't seen each other in a long time. By the time he had the hem of her dress above her rear, their hips were grinding hard and fast.

The slap across his face wasn't very hard, but it was loud, when he slipped his fingers into her panties. "Don't!" was all she said. He sat down on the blanket looking bewildered. She stood in front of him apologizing and fanning her dress toward his face. He wouldn't even look at her. Taking a step forward, she tossed the hem over his head in a playful mood and then quickly pulled away laughing. She was such a tease. Her sister was the same way; worse, as far as Jim was concerned. A smile rolled across the boy's lips and he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the ground. He wasted no time throwing himself on top of her and pinning her arms down over her head. They were kissing again as he dry humped against her upward thrusting hips.

The scene was incredibly exciting. Jim's cock was wrestling with his jeans as he watched the boy pull her dress up around her hips while she fought a loosing battle to keep it down; though she never stopped kissing him. It all seemed so strange to Jim. No wonder he could never figure out how to deal with girls, sexually.

No sooner had his hand slid past the waistband of her panties and across her bush, than her arms locked tight around his neck and the fight was over. Every part of her body was moving as she moaned and groaned. Their faces parted for the first time when he rolled to her side and watched her hump against his hand, still inside her white cotton panties. Never had Jim seen a girl look so eager to fuck. She was breathing heavily through her opened mouth; her eyes fixed on the boy's hand against her crotch. She raised her hips high and pushed the panties to her knees. Within seconds they were off and her legs were wide apart. Jim could see two fingers ramming in and out of her young wet pussy. Using both hands, the girl spread the lips of her cunt while rolling her clit around with her finger. She was almost to the point of exploding when the boy jerked his hand away and grabbed her wrists with both hands and stopped her cold. She was kicking and screaming in a tantrum as he told her that she wasn't getting off unless he did.

She finally calmed down and they started kissing again, only this time she was squeezing the bulge in his trousers. She had a difficult time fishing his peter through the zippered opening and had to stop kissing while she loosened his belt. With his help, she pulled his pants down and he kicked them free. She seemed to be in a hurry, pounding away at his cock as though she were angry with it. She knew what she was doing though; within thirty seconds gobs of cum was flying in the air. She jumped away slightly like she was afraid of getting any on her, then used the blanket to wipe it up. She opened her thighs and began rubbing her pussy, and told him to finish what he started as she positioned herself as she was before. Jim's cock was throbbing in his hand as he watched the girl smile. The boy sat up and made ready to finger fuck her again. Why had he not mounted her and crammed his tool in her hot, little pussy? All this masturbation, and no fucking. Why?

"Let me put in you," the boy said.

"No!"

"Please, I won't hurt you. I promise."

"If you won't do me the way I want it, I'll find someone else who will. Is that what you want?"

"Then put your mouth on me and suck me."

"Just forget the whole thing," she said as she attempted to get up; but he stopped her and ran his fingers through her small, blondish bush.

Jim's head slammed against the limb above him when the couple scrambled frantically, not knowing which way to turn. From the bushes on the other side of the clearing stepped a tall, well built man in his early twenties wielding a large hunting knife. The girl's screams sent chills through Jim's body as she yanked her dress down and scurried around behind the half naked boy, standing, facing the intruder.

"What's going on here?" he asked, as he stepped up on the giant rock. "Don't you know this is private property? I should have you both arrested. How old are you girl?"

"Fiftee. . . sixteen,' she said, crying. "Please ..."

"Do you know she's under age. You could be thrown under the jail. We're talking twenty years."

"Let us go. We haven't done anything. Just let us go, OK?"

"I'll let you go, but not until you've finished what you came here for. Go ahead, don't mind me. I've seen everything since you pinned her down."

"Fuck you!" the girl yelled.

"I might just let you do that," the man said, as he took a quick step toward them, pointing the knife at her face. "Now get down on the blanket. NOW!"

They dropped as though their legs had been pulled from under them. "And stop crying!" he exclaimed. "Do as I say and you won't get hurt, and I'll let you go. Spread her legs. She needs to get her cookies bad."

The boy did as he was ordered, but she held her knees together tight and continued crying until he leaned over and spoke to her in a soft inaudible voice. Her crying died to a sniffle as she slowly opened her thighs and exposed her box to the boy.

"Pull the dress up high. I want to see." With the material bunched around her tiny waist, the boy gently placed his hand over her cunt and massaged her entire crotch. She seemed to come alive like he had turned a switch. Her hips rocked against the pressure of his palm as the man sat on a stone just three feet away. The boy was so calm. He slid one finger inside her and her body shuddered violently.

"Lick her," the man commanded. "No! Don't take your finger out; lick her as you frigg her."

Cautiously the boy sank between her thighs and lightly touched her pubic hair with the tip of his tongue.

"Not there! Start where your finger is and work around from there."

The girl grabbed the blanket with both hands as his tongue lapped across her enlarged clit.

"That feels great, doesn't it sweetheart?" the man said, pawing at the erection in his shorts.

Jim's cock was rock hard. He never imagined he would be so turned on by watching something he considered to be rape. She wriggled and groaned more now than ever before as the boy gobbled up the sweet nectar flowing from her trembling love slit. Her entire body rose as every muscle tightened and she exploded in a violent orgasm. The boy wiped the slippery goo from his face and stood as though he expected the man to leave and let them go. His cock was so hard it stood up against his belly.

"Lay down. You can't leave here with that thing standing up like that. After all, turn about's fair play. Give him another hand job sweetheart. This time do it right."

He did as he was told and the girl sat by him and wrapped her slender fingers around his hard member.

"Not like that! Lay down between his legs. You need to be closer so you can see what you're doing to him. That's right, but much slower. Make love to it. Don't try to kill it. Be gentle; kiss it."

She spun her head around quickly and gave him a displeasing stare, paused, and pressed her puckered lips against the side of his dick.

"Now that didn't hurt, did it? Now, lick it. Suck it. The quicker you do, the sooner you'll be able to leave."

Her face was all drawn in as she ran her stiff tongue up to the enlarged head. The response she was getting from the boy began to excite her. With her mouth wide open, she lowered her head and closed her lips around his hot shaft. Holding it firm in her mouth, she began sucking as her hand toyed with his heaving balls. Her hips slowly became active, grinding away at the ground beneath her.

"Pull your dress up. I want to see your ass move. I love the way you move your ass," the man said softly. He had pulled the leg of his shorts up and was stroking his rock-hard cock. Her ass humped in circles as she held the base of his rod, her head bobbing up and down to the rhythm of the boy's upward thrusts. Suddenly, the strangest thing happened. The boy gave the man the OK sign by closing his thumb and forefinger. She was so busy sucking his cock that she didn't notice the man walk over and kneel beside her naked ass. The boy kept motioning for him to go ahead at something. He began by running his fingers up the inside of her thighs. She responded by opening her legs; never slowing down on the boy's member. As his hand reached her buttocks, he slid his middle finger down the crack of her ass until he met with the wetness of her upward lifting pussy. Her mouth left the boy's cock and she placed her cheek on his thigh as she whimpered and sighed at the thought of being fucked by this strange man with his fingers up her hungry cunt.

"Fuck me," she whispered under her breath. "Fuck me!" She was louder this time.

"Oh, Lord knows I want to; but I think your boyfriend here deserves to be first. Get your ass around there."

She spun around quickly on her hands and knees, and wiggled her ass toward the boy like a cat in heat. Nervously he fumbled with getting his dick in the right spot for penetration; but running out of patience, the girl reached back and guided it to victory. She went rigid and gasped as the tip disappeared between her fleshy folds. The boy froze with a fearful look on his face. As he slowly resumed, she threw herself backward, engulfing the entire length him. Her mouth and eyes flew wide open and her lungs filled to capacity with the fresh mountain air. Suddenly it was as though someone had flipped a switch again. She was throwing her ass at him like she was crazy, her ass slapping against him with every thrust. The stranger knelt in front of her and unbuttoned her dress. Her breasts, larger than they first appeared, fell free as he slid the material over her shoulders and down to her waist. With his hands kneading her tits, she frantically tried to get her lips around his swollen dome, but she had a difficult time holding steady enough. The man grabbed his member and placed it gently in her wanting mouth. The feeling of his smooth, hot skin sliding between her lips and across her tongue was incredibly exciting to her as her hot virgin pussy burned with sheer animal pleasure. She had always been afraid of having sex the first time. The thoughts of her membrane splitting and the blood; well, she had no idea that she had taken her own cherry long ago. She had been fingering herself frequently sense she was thirteen; sometimes using objects other than her fingers. When she realized her fears were unjustified, all inhibitions melted away.

"I'm going to cum!" the boy yelled as he pounded away at the soaking wet slit between her smooth, young thighs. Saliva dripped from the end of the man's cock as she yelled at him not to cum inside her.

"Cum in her mouth. Take him in your mouth." he commanded.

Without a thought, she spun around, grabbed his throbbing cock and plunged her open mouth upon him. She didn't seem to mind the taste of her own glistening juices; in fact, it appeared she was even more turned on by it.

Jim lost his load right then. It splattered against a large laurel leaf and dripped to the moist ground.

The man clamped his strong hands to her hips and lifted her to his long thick erection with ease. As the boy filled her mouth with his hot, creamy cum, throwing his head back and clenching his teeth, the stranger shoved the full length of his manhood into her totally accepting cunt. Jim could tell by the movement of her throat that she was swallowing a large mouth full of his cum. Trembling uncontrollably, she was on the verge of tremendous climax. She met each long stroke with a high-pitched throaty squeal; her mouth still full of the boy's slowly shrinking dick. Her suction was so forceful; his cock came out with a pop as she squirmed in rage and began making indescribable sounds of intense, lustful pleasure. Her nipples rubbed the blanket as she fell face down, biting the thick material, and shaking uncontrollably, while her orgasm peaked from the skillful fucking she was receiving from the man behind her. He pushed her to the ground and wrapped his fist around his wet, sticky dick as she collapsed, exhausted. Several quick strokes and semen was spewing all over her legs and ass.

The boy dressed quickly and helped the emaciated girl to her feet. The man stood watching as they hobbled up the over-grown trail and over the hill. From the glances the boy gave to the man as he walked away, it was obvious that the whole scenario had been artfully planned to manipulate the girl into giving herself totally to the boy. Jim folded his cock back into his tight jeans and walked in a daze back to his mother's car.

"Wake up," Jim shouted, shaking Carl, who was sleeping on the sofa. "You'll never believe what just happened down at the road!"

Jim relayed every detail as Carl sat with his mouth open in disbelief.

"Makes me horny," Carl said. "Let's call those biker looking girls we met at the concert yesterday. We've got the place to ourselves for a few days, let's take advantage of the situation."

"I don't know; mom would. . ."

"Don't be such a mama's boy. She'll never know. We'll just grill some burgers, have some beer, and maybe get laid. What's wrong with that? It's about time you got laid anyway. Just because you got jilted in high school, doesn't mean all girls will treat you the same. I've got their number right here. Whata ya say? Give me the phone, I'll call." Jim agreed apprehensively and handed Carl the phone.

"Hi, this is Glenda. Annette and I are unavailable at the moment. Please tell us why you're calling, and if it sounds interesting, we'll call you back. Don't forget to leave the time and number. Bye!" "BEEP!"

Chapter 6

"Hello. Is this Annie, Annie Vickers?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is John. We met on the plane. I hope I'm not being to forward by calling uninvited. I saw the hotel limousine pick you up. That's how I knew where you were staying."

"No. That's OK. I was looking through the Sunday paper at all the sales. I'm all settled here and was going shopping for the afternoon."

"Great. May I make a suggestion? A client of mine owns a unique specialty shop for the uninhibited woman. I was calling to ask if you would consider having dinner with me tonight? Before you say anything, listen to my offer. The shop is called Tastefully Yours. I'll have a taxi pick you up and take you there. Once there, pick out anything you like and wear it to dinner. They do nails, hair, herbal wraps; you name it, they provide it. I'll pick up the tab. You just enjoy the afternoon of pampering; then meet me at Morton's at eight for dinner and conversation. We'll arrive separate and if you wish, we can leave separate. Say yes."

"Wait a minute! This is a bit much. I don't like feeling that I owe someone something for a date."

"I can understand. If it will make you feel any better, you can pay for dinner. I haven't enjoyed the company of another woman so much that; well, your bubbly personality was so refreshing that it's worth it to me to pay for everything. You're much more effective than therapy, and it will cost me less too. Please say yes. You're free to get up and leave at any time you know."

"What shall I wear?"

"Ask for Edwin, and tell him where we'll be dining. He'll know what to show you; then it's up to you to select what you like."

" OK; but I pay for dinner."

As she stepped through the door she hesitated upon seeing the boutique consultants. All of them looked as though they had come from the pages of 'Muscle Bound'. She looked agog as a handsome black man approached and welcomed her.

"I'm Annie Vickers. I'm not sure if this is the right place. Is there an Edwin that works here."

"Surely; he's the proprietor. I'm Jon Paul. We've been expecting you. Please follow me Ms. Vickers." His clear light brown eyes were so trusting. He swept her into a waiting area and briefed her on all the amenities offered to their elite clientele: essential oil baths, herbal facials, massage, manicure, pedicure, shampoo, cut and style, etc. The list was exhaustive - all in private suites.

"Someone must consider you very special."

"Why?" Annie asked the impressive looking man sitting before her with a pleasant smile beaming from his dark face.

"Any or all of this has been pre-paid; right down to the tips. First you should have an herbal bath while the models give you a glimpse of the fashions appropriate for, let's see, Morton's. Right?" He opened the door to suite 11 and was greeted by two exceptional looking women wearing leather chokers and dressed in black spandex body suits revealing every curve of their sensual bodies. They obviously wore nothing under the skin-tight material.

In one corner was a small platform runway over looking a sunken tub with ornate brass fixtures. In another corner sat a beautician's chair with a three-sided mirrors and soft studio lighting. Behind two large oriental screens stood a plush massage table, complete with heat lamps and steamed towels.

"I'll leave you in their capable hands for now; but, I'll be back shortly for your massage."

"Everything is ready. We only need for you to choose an herbal fragrance for the bath."

"I have no idea."

"Then let me suggest a very popular combination that I'm sure will invigorate your skin and heighten your awareness and sensitivity to touch," the redhead said, as she escorted Annie to the tub. The blonde opened a tall slender bottle and poured a golden liquid into the steaming water.

"My name is Ashley," said the redhead, as she slowly pulled the zipper down Annie's back; "And that's Saundra. We're here to make you comfortable and provide anything you wish to make your visit the most pleasurable experience imaginable."

Annie stepped out of her dress and Ashley put it away while Saundra twisted her long hair on top of her head and secured it with Chinese Mei Fa sticks. The two ladies held her hands as she stepped into the bath and sank beneath the water. No sooner had Saundra placed the soft pillow under her head than the lights dimmed and the first model stepped through a curtain and across the runway. A half dozen outfits had been modeled before she decided on a simple short, black dress with a scoop neck and a very low dropped back.

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
1...345678