The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

The lighting changed again. Small, dim spots highlighted each station of the room. Under the lip of the tub was an array of tiny bulbs that flickered like candles, providing an unbelievably romantic ambiance to the area surrounding the three women. Lying on the padded floor along each side of the tub, Ashley and Saundra splashed the water over her body and rubbed the oil into her skin as they each rested their head in the palm of their other hand. Annie shut her eyes to fantasize, but quickly realized that what was actually happening was much better that anything she could imagine. She watched with hopeful anticipation as the women explored every inch of her upper body.

Saundra cupped Annie's breast and held it there as though waiting for a response. Annie looked up and met a pair of the most haunting eyes of her life. She smiled. Annie pulled her arm from the tub and stretched out her fingers toward Saundra's face. Her lips parted loosely and Annie instinctively inserted a nervous finger along her soft wet tongue. While sucking her finger and peering into her questioning eyes, Saundra slid her hand past Annie's abdomen, stopping on the delicate mound of hair deep within the water. By now, since she was not resisting Saundra's advances, Ashley started teasing the hardening nipple of her other breast. Annie noticed how erect the other girl's nipples were and became incredibly excited when Ashley opened her thighs, exposing the full outline of her genitals through the tight, thin nylon. Annie craved to have Saundra's hand move down to caress her quivering vagina lips. She spread her legs to show her approval; but Saundra silently stood and strolled to the runway motioning for Ashley to join her.

Ashley flipped a few switches and all the lights in the room faded while two soft blue spot lights fell upon Saundra as she slowly peeled the body suit over her shoulders, across her breasts, and down to her waist. Her breasts were unreal. Ashley stepped into the light and was being undressed by Saundra when Annie had a haunting thought that something about Saundra was vaguely familiar. Annie sat up as tall as she could as the two sat on the edge of the platform facing her, wearing black heels and a leather choker. Ashley rose and sat straddling Saundra's left thigh. She slid her strawberry-blonde bush up and down Saundra's leg; rocking her hips as she cupped and fondled her petite breasts. From the shiny trail of pussy juice on Saundra's thigh, Annie knew that Ashley was truly turned on. Annie began to feel strange. She was incredibly horny; her skin felt so sensitive. Was it the performance of the women; or, was there something in the bath that was causing such a reaction.

The soothing music in the background was intermittently interrupted by the moans and sighs of the women as they lay on their sides eating each other slowly and methodically. Annie was debating whether to get out of the tub and move closer; or to be passive and wait for an invitation when a large dark curtain passed between her and the dimly lit platform where the girls were getting louder and wilder. Loud drums replaced the soft music. As her eyes slowly regained focal control, she realized that the curtain was actually the body of a man that had stepped between them and had entirely blocked the faintly lit show from her view. He stood at the foot of the tub with cape or robe opened fully. Only a silhouette of his feet and bulging calves could be seen through the lights behind him. As he walked toward her, his feet straddling the tub. He flung his wrap to the side. His head and chest were still in total darkness as he wriggled to the beat of Congo drums pounding from the speakers. He appeared to be wearing nothing but a tight Speedo that clung to his narrow hips like an extra layer of skin. The muscles of his huge thighs rippled with each movement.

Glancing between his legs, she could see that Saundra had strapped on a realistic looking dildo and had Ashley on her hands and knees. With one hand clamped to her choker, she was ramming her forcibly with the dildo, while slapping her ass with the other hand. Annie snaked her hand up the side of the tub and felt the sinew ankle of the dancer. As her hand moved toward his knee, he squatted over her; which allowed her to easily slide her fingers across his inner thigh until her hand lightly brushed his manhood that had been neatly folded back against his tight balls. She sighed at the thought of what it might look like. "What is happening here," she thought, "I came to buy a dress; but I'm so caught up in all this that I can't even get up and walk away."

She was startled when the man popped a snap on each side of his trunks. A long, flaccid cock swung freely between his powerful thighs. Annie was incredibly aroused as she squeezed her thighs together, trying to calm herself. Suddenly he stepped into the water near her knees. She closed her eyes, still only able to see a silhouette of the large figure of a man, as his strong hands moved toward her. Her body flinched as he cupped each full, floating orb. His gentle touch surprised her.

Squatting over her he ran his fingers down her body, slowly toward her pussy as a sensual moan escaped her lips. She finally lost herself to the sensation of his fingers prying at her crotch and spread her knees to accommodate him. Her already hardened clit stood tall in anticipation when his hand sunk deep between her thighs. She could hear someone begging to have her pussy licked. When she opened her eyes, the man had turned. His cock, harder and thicker, yet no longer than before, hung in profile squarely before her eyes. How she longed to be able to see this Adonis of a man. Her hips churned the water as they rocked to the rhythm of his probing fingers. His skin felt so soft as she traced the outline of his shaft with her finger, causing it to dance upward as it grew harder from her touch. With a firm grip on his shaft, she pulled until he fell toward her, catching himself on the edge of the tub with his hands. Lying in the water with his body towering over her, she dug the nails of her left hand into his tight muscular ass and guided his rock-hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. She felt so comfortable as he pumped his hips in sync with her hand clawing at his ass. Though he could be no harder, his cock hung down; making it slide in and out of her mouth with ease.

She suddenly noticed something felt very strange about the feel of his dick; there was no hair at the base! In fact, there was no hair anywhere. His legs were smooth. She ran her hand up his chest and found it hairless also. She had no idea why; but, she became so incredibly excited that she thrust a hand between her legs, raised her hips out of the water, and began frantically fingering herself as she massaged his bald crotch, trying to pull more and more of him into her cock crazed mouth.

Annie was shocked when he pulled away from her and quickly lifted her, in one powerful move, out of the water and into his strong comforting arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as the water ran down his body. With one strong push of his enormous thigh, they were out of the tub and he was carrying her slowly toward the light at the platform. Their tongues were still playing tag when he laid her gently down on the plush carpet of the platform. Then the most frightening thing happened.

Annie was so shocked she couldn't breathe. The girls rushed to her side as she gasped for air. Leaning over her was Jon Paul, the blackest human she had ever seen. It wasn't that she deplored black men, though she had never been to bed with one, she had been forced by the darkness to use her imagination; and in her mind, he had been tall, exceptionally handsome and Caucasian. She had always thought a black man would kiss different, taste different, smell different. She couldn't believe she had been so turned on by his gentle touch; and his cock. . . his beautiful cock seemed to be made for sucking.

"Annie! Annie!" shouted Saundra, as she shook Annie at the shoulder. Annie slowly stopped trying to rationalize and began realizing how much she enjoyed the short time she had spent with Jon Paul.

"Let's stop," said Ashley.

"NO!" demanded Annie. "I'm sorry. It was nothing. I think I was just put down too fast. Everything went black all of a sudden. I'm fine now. Please, don't leave me like this. Help me!"

Both women immediately grabbed a breast and squeezed as they licked and kissed her nipples. Annie wet her lips in preparation as Jon Paul circled around and knelt above her head. The tip of his long, black cock hanging almost limp now, was touching her lips. A large drop of pre cum had seeped out. She licked it off with her tongue and swallowed it. Ashley worked her way down between Annie's legs, spread her thighs wide, and thrust her long pointed tongue between her swollen vulva. As Jon Paul fed her his hard, black cock, Saundra locked her lips on the side of his dick and began sucking hard leaving a hickey on his shaft.

Saundra moved around with Ashley. They both were lapping away at Annie's cunt when she felt a strong urge to have all of his beautiful cock down her throat. Jade had given her pointers on relaxing the muscles of her tongue and throat; but she had never had a chance to try it. With Saundra's tongue darting in and out of her ass, and Ashley lapping at her clit, the feeling of his silky smooth member tickling the back of her throat was driving her mad. She had to have it all. She tilted her head back and made ready to swallow the smooth dome.

Just as she was relaxed and ready to engulf him totally, a sudden thrust in her genitals caused her body to tense. She gagged and coughed so violently that Jon Paul fell backward, fearful he had hurt her. She was still having trouble breathing as Saundra forced her legs back and rammed the full length of the ten-inch dildo into her quaking cunt. The strap-on was too firm. It was hurting.

"Stop!" Annie cried. There was anger on Saundra's face as she continued thrusting deeper than Annie could stand.

"That's enough, Sandi," yelled Ashley. As quickly as she had started, she stopped and dropped Annie's legs to the carpet. Annie was in tears.

"I'm sorry," Saundra said, as she fell on top of her sobbing. "I'm sorry Annie! I'm so sorry! Why did you leave that morning? I looked everywhere for you! I finally gave up. I'm sorry!" Her voice was so muffled from being buried deep between Annie's neck and shoulder that she just could make out what she was saying. Then it all came together.

"Sandi!" Annie cried, pulling her face away from her shoulder to capture a closer look. A tear dropped to Annie's lips and ran down her chin as she smiled, pulling Sandi to her face as they embraced in a long passionate kiss. No one moved while they remained totally absorbed in each other.

After removing the strap-on, Sandi mounted Annie's chest, pushing her pussy into her face. She opened her cunt lips with her fingers and sat squarely on Annie's face. From the movement of Annie's neck, Jon Paul could tell that she was lapping Sandi's juices and swallowing it. Sandi had waited and dreamed too long for this. Her body shuddered violently from an intense orgasm. By now, Jon Paul had positioned himself between her opened thighs and was pushing the remainder of his cock into her burning, wet pussy. Sandi continued to tremble while Annie sucked her tender, swollen clitoris.

With Annie's crotch hanging over the edge of the platform, Jon Paul was comfortably positioned on his knees with his cock totally submerged in her pussy. While slowly rotating and grinding his hips, she could feel the head of his dick circle wide inside her. It was a totally new sensation for her, and she loved it. Sandi slid down to where she was lying on top of her. The aroma of her own pussy was intense when she placed her open lips fully over Annie's mouth and tickled her palate with the tip of her tongue. She could feel Jon Paul's abdomen pressing against her ass. Annie locked her arms tightly around Sandi as they kissed. Sandi was surprised at being so turned on by Jon Paul, who now was holding her hips as he continued slowly grinding at Annie's cunt. With her pussy positioned directly over Annie's, she instinctively began hunching against her pubic mound.

Sandi jerked her head back and fought uselessly to free herself from Annie's locked grip when she felt her vulnerable cunt being invaded by Jon Paul's pussy drenched rod. Annie, knowing what was happening, quickly resumed kissing passionately; thrusting her tongue deep into Sandi's hungry mouth. It had been nearly twenty years since a man had been inside her; but the feel of Annie's tits against her breasts, and the smell of pussy as they kissed, was incredibly exciting. With Annie's legs wrapped around Jon Paul's ass, Sandi drew her knees up toward her chest, allowing him to penetrate even deeper into her tight cunt.

After a few more long, slow strokes, he withdrew from her and pushed himself into Annie again. Instantly Sandi flung her hand around to stop him from withdrawing, but she was too slow. Frustrated, she plunged a finger between the opened cheeks of her ass and, not being able to reach the desired destination, forced her finger through the small dark muscle of her rectum. Before she could get half of her finger in her ass, Jon Paul was slipping back between her pussy lips with his hard, wet cock. They were both beside themselves at his teasing; but when Sandi yelled "Give it to me! Fuck me!", Annie joined in.

"Ram her," she demanded. "Make her feel the entire length of that long, black cock." Annie, looking over Sandi's shoulder, could see the intense concentration on his face as he slammed into her ass with a grinding action, withdrew completely, and rammed her again. She was squirming her ass back toward him with such force that she had slid down to where her head now rested on Annie's breasts.

Ashley still sat on the edge of the platform with her legs and arms crossed, looking out the corner of her eyes, pretending not to notice what was going on. She was incredibly pissed. From Sandi's erratic breathing, Annie knew that she was on the verge of an enormous climax. Annie stretched a hand out toward Ashley, who hesitantly excepted the gesture. She then pulled her toward her and positioned her on her hands and knees over herself. Sandi wasted no time lashing out at the pussy being pushed against her face. Annie wriggled her way up and sucked one of the large, soft globes of Ashley between her lips. Within seconds, Sandi was screaming and trembling as she came violently with her face still burrowing between the cheeks of Ashley's quaking backside.

Jon Paul's climax was uneventful and unnoticed by any of them. His heavy, wet cock slapped against his huge muscular thigh as he stumbled backward into the darkness, leaving the women in a pile of sweaty flesh.

Chapter 7

Carl, answering the doorbell, introduced himself again to the two girls as he gestured for them to enter the spacious foyer.

"Where's Jim?" Annette asked.

"Tending to the grill out back by the pool. Can I get you guys a beer?"

"Sure!"

"Come on in. Make yourselves comfortable while I grab a couple of cold mugs from the freezer."

Both girls carried large nylon tote bags, which they dropped to the kitchen floor and flopped themselves into chairs around the table. Annette, the taller of the two at five-seven, wearing white, cuffed, short-shorts and a white strapless swim suit top, tossed her long, straight, auburn hair over her shoulder as she leaned to whisper something to Glenda.

Their laughter echoed through the kitchen as Glenda slid the frozen mug from the table and strolled toward the patio door to join Jim. The line separating her thighs from her buttocks was clearly visible as her long graceful stride forced her snug, cut-off jeans to ride up the deep, tanned crack of her ass. Glenda, five-three, with very short bleached-blonde hair, bore a tattoo of a red, rose above her left breast that was partially protruding out of the top of her red halter top. Annette had a colorful butterfly above her right ankle. It was this, plus the leather they were wearing at the concert that suggested to the boys that they might be members of a biker's group.

"Where's the coke?" Annette asked, leaning in the direction of Carl. His eyes were glued on the 38 D tits pressed against the table as though they were going to pop out of her top.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted beer."

"Not that coke! You said last night that you had plenty for the four of us. Let's get with it."

"Oh, that was last night. We partied that away last night. You guys missed out on that."

"Don't hand me no bull shit. If you can't provide any snort, then we'll have a beer; then we're out of here."

"This is Sunday! My contact's out of town."

"You've got the money?"

"Of course!"

Carl was lying through his teeth; but he thought he knew where he could get it. She bent over to unzip her bag and Carl felt a boner coming on when the weight of her enormous tits fell toward the floor, straining the material that held them back.

"You can have this for a hundred and twenty bucks," she said as she opened a film canister to show Carl the white powder.

"How do I know it's any good?"

"Give me the money. If you don't think it's worth it after a few lines, I'll let you keep it; and you can have the money back. How 'bout it?" Annette slumped back in the chair and pulled the full mug to her lips for her first sip of beer. Carl turned and left the room.

"Hi Jim. What's cooking?"

"Oh, hi Glenda. Burgers and dogs. Are you hungry?"

"Starvin'."

"Great! Make yourself comfortable while I finish with these patties. It shouldn't be long. What about Carl and Annette? Are they ready to eat?"

"I don't think they will be eating any time soon. Just put on enough for the two of us. They can fix their own later. I love your home. Do you guys live here together?"

"Actually, I live here with my mom, when I'm not in school. Carl is just visiting for a couple of weeks; on his way home for the summer."

"At last," Glenda thought, "someone who can actually carry on a conversation without undressing me with their eyes." They hit it off quite well. Sitting at the round patio table, the conversation never faltered as they totally consumed a late lunch. Jim had forgotten all about Carl and Annette. Talking to a girl, especially one as beautiful as Glenda, had never felt so natural.

From the top of Annie's closet, Carl lowered a plain brown leather purse and dumped the contents on to the bed. He had seen her take a stack of bills from it this morning just before leaving for the airport. It was her "mad money". She puts a little back each week for when she wants to indulge herself in something special. She had taken two hundred dollars with her to Atlanta. He counted out $520 in tens and twenties, stuffed the wad in his pocket and darted down the stairs to meet Annette, who was having her second beer.

Before returning to the kitchen, Carl slid into the den and hid the video camera in the corner behind a large variegated corn plant. By placing his gum over the red record indicator light, it became virtually unnoticeable. After putting on a CD of Scorpion, and turning on the camera, he called for Annette to join him in the den. With her bag in one hand and a beer in the other, she responded quickly by retrieving a mirror, straw, and razor blade from her bag. She placed them on the coffee table as she flopped on the sofa.

"Where's the money? Did you get the money?"

Playing the role of a big spender, Carl pulled the wad of money from his pocket and carefully counted out one hundred twenty dollars and dropped it to the table. Annette never took her eyes off the remaining bills as he stuffed them deep into his right front pocket.

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
1...345678