The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers

Melinda began by strapping Jade's arms and then her legs to the table. The larger portion of the table was hinged so it could be inclined like a weight bench. With her legs hanging from the chains, her ass was hanging over the edge of the table. As Melinda rubbed her tits, ass and thighs with a lotion, she spoke to her in a soft, calming voice about what she was about to do.

"You know I love you; and if at any time you feel as though you want me to stop, just speak up. This lotion will help protect your skin. Kiss her, Carl." As his lips met hers, a sudden slap on the back of her thighs sent a tingle through her body. Melinda had a leather crop with long tassels that she used to strike Jade's legs and ass. She continued with her soothing remarks about how beautiful she was; and how much she would enjoy the session. Jade was no longer cognizant of Carl's kisses. Her mouth remained open; but she seemed more in tune with the sensations produced by the hard whips from the crop than anything else. Melinda assured her repeatedly that she could stop the session any time, but Jade said no.

She told Carl to squeeze her tits very slowly, and apply greater pressure until they were red. Then she took a small chain with a clamp on each end and a ring in the middle and placed the ring in Jade's mouth. With her head bent forward, the chain was just long enough for the clamps to reach her nipples.

She opened one clamp and very slowly released it around her left nipple. Jade was breathing fast and shallow. Her eyes were unstable and rolling back in her head. Melinda asked if she were OK. She responded yes and Melinda proceeded to attach the other clamp.

"When you're ready to come, and I tell you to, I want you to pull your head back, which will tighten the clamps."

Sweat was pouring down Jade's face and dripping to her chest. Melinda strapped a leather belt around Jade's waist. On the belt was another strap that went between her legs and buckled to the waistband. A short, tapered dildo protruded from the widest part between her legs, inward, toward her cunt. After applying lubricant to the dildo, she placed the tip between the cheeks of her ass and slowly pushed until it was totally submerged in her ass. She then buckled the strap, securing the thing in place.

Jade looked so weak. Her feet were dangling high in the air. Her arms were strapped down. She held the steel ring between her teeth, waiting to apply pressure to her nipples.

A thick dildo was crammed up her ass. She had been beaten with a whip. How much more was she to endure before reaching the point of total submission and intense ecstasy?

"Are you ready to be fucked?" she asked. She shook her head - "yes". Melinda pulled Carl around to where he could enter her; but his cock was limp. Melinda was angry! She sank to her knees, raised his cock to her lips and began sucking. With his balls in one hand, she did things with his dick that were incomprehensible to him. Within seconds, he was throbbing hard. She unbuckled the harness; but popped a snap that allowed the dildo to remain in her backside. Carl ran the head of his cock up and down her genitals a few times to get it wet.

"Let me do that," Melinda said, grabbing his cock with her hand. She positioned him perfectly. With a little effort, his thick cock sank slowly between the tightly stretched folds of her trembling cunt. Her entire body shuddered wildly as Melinda fed her pussy with more of Carl's enormous rod. Jade gripped the steel ring tightly with her teeth as Melinda gave the order for Carl to give her all he had. Wrapping his arms around her suspended thighs, Carl withdrew all but the head and began pumping violently into her. His cock looked like an arm being shoved between her legs.

With every trust, he could feel the pressure from the dildo rubbing against the under side of his member. Never had Jade felt so sexually excited. Her skin was on fire. The dildo provided a unique sensation that was heightened by the incredible stretch created from Carl's beer-can cock trusting in and out of her expanded orifice. She had been experiencing a wave of orgasms since his cock first touched her clit; but now, with the constant pounding of his powerful prick deep within her pussy, she passed out.

The incredible, sheer animal pleasure of a tremendous climax building in her loins revived her just in time. Her eyes rolled back as she lifted her head to initiate the tightening of the clamps on her nipples. Her body shuddered like she was having a seizure. Melinda quickly shoved Carl away and began running her tongue across Jade's hard, sensitive clit, and slowly withdrew the dildo from her ass. As Jade reached the peak of ecstasy, she pulled so hard on the chain clamped to her tits, that she pulled them free. Melinda wasted no time releasing her lifeless legs from the chains.

Jade still had the ring in her mouth when Melinda placed a glass of cool water to her lips. Carl was shocked as he watch her nurse Jade to reality. Once her color and breathing was back to normal, Jade slowly stepped from the table. She had a little trouble standing.

"Thank you!" she said in a weakened voice. "I've never felt so totally satisfied. Now see? If I had known what was going to be done to me beforehand, I would have never consented to this. Having confidence in Melinda made a big difference. She convinced me that I would not be hurt; and that I could stop everything with just a word. It's very important to many women to feel in control of sex; however, some women prefer the man to have total control. Generally, when a woman feels threatened, by an act of violence, by feeling out of control, or by the size of a guys cock, she becomes very tense. This causes her muscles to tighten. The harder he tries to penetrate her, the tighter she gets. That type of pain is unbearable. Come over here. You'll understand this better if I demonstrate it to you."

She took him to a larger table on the other side of the room, similar to the other one. It looked more like a platform king-size bed. Melinda was on the platform, sitting on her knees.

"I want you on all fours, sucking Melinda's voluptuous tits." Jade slid under him with her face beneath his dangling dick. While alternating between tits with his mouth, Carl sank his hips until Jade could easily lick his balls. She sucked one of the tender nuggets into her mouth while one hand toyed with the head of his dick, and the other teased the entrance to his ass. His ass was tight and not very giving; so she ran her finger up her cunt to provide a lubricant, then worked it slowly in the puckered hole.

Carl had no idea what happened when suddenly Jade spun out from under him. At the precise time, he felt something cold around his wrists and ankles. The two had slapped handcuffs on him. Each cuff was attached to the bed by chains.

"What the fuck's going on?" Carl yelled.

"Do you feel a little out of control?" Jade asked.

"Get me out of these damn things!"

"Just relax! I'm just trying to make a point: when you're threatened and tense, it's difficult to enjoy sex."

About that time he felt a wet tongue start at his balls and slip right through the crack of his ass. Melinda stopped at the little brown spot and poked at it with her pointed tongue as she reached between his legs to find his enormous tool. She could still taste the pussy left there by Jade's finger. While Carl savored the artistry of Melinda's tongue up his ass, Jade was strapping on a life-like, flesh tone dildo about eight inches long. She crawled in front of Carl and, grabbing his hair, demanded that he suck her off like he did Jim.

"I can't," Carl said smiling. "Jim's not that big."

Grabbing her newly acquired cock, she hoisted it to his lips and plunged it in his mouth. The dildo looked so real. It was an incredible turn-on to watch as his lips stretched around the head and down the shaft. Carl felt the cool K-Y saturated finger of Melinda being pushed deep inside him.

"Suck my big cock, you good for nothing piece of shit!" screamed Jade.

Carl seemed a little concerned as Jade thrust her hips, forcing her cock deeper down his throat, when a sharp pain engulfed his total being. Melinda had crammed a cock up his virgin ass. His teeth sank deep into the rubber dildo as he fought to remain conscious. He tried to free himself; but the cuffs made it impossible. Jade's dildo broke free of the strap when Carl fell to his face from Melinda's forceful thrusts. He spat out a piece of rubber from the dildo and screamed like a child that had been fearfully injured. Melinda pushed his chicks wider apart and forced herself in to the hilt. Then lifting him back to his knees, she continued her assault.

Jade crawled under him and began gobbling up his now limp cock. Her jaws ached as his enlarging member jacked them wider apart. Within seconds his cock was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.

Just when Carl was getting used to Melinda's onslaughts, she pulled away; only to insert five small balls connected by a string. A ring on the end of the string hung above Jade's face as she sucked furiously to make him cum.

Melinda had removed all her clothes and was standing at the head of the bed when Carl noticed her stark eyes and radiant smile, accentuated by the red glow of her skin produce by the red lamps. Leaning toward him, she placed her hands on his cheeks and planted a deep wet kiss that had him gasping. She posed in front of him again to give him one last look. Carl's eyes admired her body up and down; but when he stopped to focus on the neat black triangle of hair, she spread her thighs to reveal a heart-stopping shock to Carl. He turned white and his countenance turn deathly grim, becoming totally unaware of what Jade was doing. Melinda pounced on to the platform bed, landing with her knees straddling Jade, her crotch only inches away from Carl's face.

The small, but well formed cock that Melinda had used to invade his ass had a condom over it. The shock, as she peeled the rubber over the shaft, was that it was real! She had tucked it back between her thighs to where it was unnoticeable.

To think that he had just kissed her/him so passionately was sickening to Carl. Each time Melinda would attempt to put her cock in his mouth, he would twist away until a blade was pulled from her boot and pointed between his eyes. With a sour expression, he reluctantly allowed her to slide in between his open lips. He had never sucked another cock except his and Jim's. Somehow, knowing that it had just been removed from his ass, made it all the worse.

Melinda was getting off more, knowing that he was not enjoying the act. Carl, growing tired from holding his weight up with his arms, relaxed his arms and fell on top of Jade, who was still gobbling his swollen dome. This put his chin on the soft, smooth skin of her pubic mound such that Melinda's balls slapped against her pussy as her dick moved in and out of his mouth.

A soft moan fell from Jade's lips when Melinda, removing her cock from Carl's mouth, shoved her rampant tool deep into her un-expecting pussy. Carl then focused on the extra effort Jade placed on sucking and stroking his cock. The sight of her pussy being fucked by a woman with a beautifully shaped cock just below his nose was very exciting to him.

With Carl and Jade in a sixty-nine position and Melinda, holding Jade's ankles high in the air, ramming her hot, wet pussy, Carl lost control and burrowed his tongue between Jade's clit and Melinda's throbbing rod. They all seemed to be caught in the sheer animal pleasure of fucking and sucking. Jade's trembling clit pulsated against Carl's tongue as she exploded with an incredible climax.

Carl was next. As Jade stroked fast and furious, he came while her tongue circled the sensitive lip around the head of his cock. Semen spurted copiously on to her face, neck and hair as she milked him dry.

It wasn't until he tasted it that Carl realized Melinda had pulled out and, placing her cock against his flickering tongue, shooting her load all over his mouth. Melinda quickly sank between Jade's legs and lapped at her cum drenched cunt. With both Carl and Melinda darting their tongues within her quivering loins, Jade was screaming for mercy as she tried to free herself from Carl's massive weight.

Chapter 10

"I'm glad you called, Jim," Glenda said. "I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday."

"Me too. How did things go last night?"

"OK, I guess. Each city and each club has it's own set of rules that you have to learn and follow. They're pretty loose here. I don't care too much for that. Most of the regular girls allow a certain amount of touching by the customers; therefore, it's difficult to get good tips if you're the odd girl who requires the customers to keep their hands to themselves. I'll sure be relieved when I can kiss this job good-bye."

"Would you be interested in going with me to a movie this afternoon?"

"Is Carl going?"

"Carl left before I got up this morning. I don't know where he is right now; but. . ."

"If it's just the two of us, I'd be happy to go."

"Great! I'll pick you up around one-thirty."

"Please, let me out of these cuffs!" begged Carl.

"In due time," said Jade, slipping on her robe. "I know all about your little games to con women in to making love with you. I know you had sex with Annie yesterday. And I don't mind telling you that I don't like you. What really upsets me is that you would corrupt Jim by having him think that he's inferior, sexually. Does it make you feel important to manipulate people like that?"

"No! You've got it all wrong!"

"Shut the fuck up! When you leave here, I want you to get everything that belongs to you and don't look back. I'll make excuses for you to Annie and Jim."

"What! I'll leave when I'm good and ready."

"You'll go today! See these chokers that we're wearing? They have microwave transmitters inside that controls the tracking of the cameras that have been videoing us since you walked in the door." She pointed out two cameras that were located in the upper corners. Since everything was painted black, they were virtually unnoticeable.

"Watch as I move across the room. This camera follows me where ever I go. The other follows Melinda. After careful editing, this will make one hell of a shocking video. Do think your mom should get the first copy?"

"You son-of-a-bitch!"

"Save it. How 'bout it Melinda, would you like some more of this sweet young ass while he's so willing to put-out?"

"OK! OK! Just get me out of here!"

By the time Jim got home that night, Carl had packed and was two hundred miles away. With the relationship with Glenda developing nicely, he didn't seem to mind that he was gone. Glenda had not liked him in the first place, so she was happy too.

Annie and John continued a long distance relationship for several years. Glenda finished school the next year and opened her boutique in DC. Within one year her clientele included many well paying senators and congressman. She was very well known among the upper class of Washington.

She and Jim remained loyal to each other, getting married the year after his graduation. Annie moved to California, where she lives with John and is district manager of west coast operations. Jade is still married; but is very sexually active with both men and women. She and Annie continue to enjoy each other's company, and occasionally use each other for mutual sexual gratification.

Annette was busted the week Carl left, so Glenda spent that summer at Carl's house, and moved on to Washington when he left for school. Annie used the tape that Carl made of him and Annette to prosecute him for stealing the money in her shoebox.

Jade has the only copy of Carl getting fucked by Melinda. She edited out the part about Carl's relationship with Jim. Annie never knew how close her son had been from turning completely away from women that summer.

menunnc
menunnc
2 Followers
1...345678