The Homecoming

Story Info
The Master comes home to disappointment and surprise.
2k words
4.06
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had gone over a week without seeing each other. I was about an hour late getting home, and had been thinking about what you told me this morning. You said that you wanted me to take you, posses you and your body. I had spent the day thinking about how I was going to do just that.

With the thought of your flesh against mine and me having my way with you, I had spent the last half of my drive home with my cock raging in my pants. I could not get comfortable in my car for the pressure in my pants. My balls were aching for your touch, your lick, your body exposed to my desire. Every bump in the road resulted in a shooting ache in my groin.

The last call I got from you was almost enough for me to pull over and relieve the pressure that was building. You told me that you wanted to taste me. You said that you wanted to swallow me whole. The thought of your mouth on my manhood was near painful at this point.

As I made my journey, you sent me a few texts just to make sure that my cock was raging when I saw you. If you intended to eat me alive, you were determined to make sure that it did not take long to send me over the edge. And the picture you sent, the one of you licking the dildo was the last straw that this camel could handle. I must have you -- now!

I had sped the last 20 miles. Police be damned, I was going to have you. I was going to feel your mouth on my cock and feel you do as you texted that you had planned for me -- to suck me dry. I was going to take you in every way. All I could think of was the ways I would use you and your body to pleasure myself. Knowing that you would do whatever I said was the only thing that was keeping me from pulling off into the woods and stroking my shaft until my pants would no longer strain against my hardness.

I rounded the corner of our street with the expectation of running into the house and taking you. I met the greatest disappointment I had encountered in months. Our dinner guests had arrived an hour early. This combined with my hour of tardiness had resulted in our dear friends standing between me and what I wanted the most, you.

I pulled into the driveway and paused for a moment. I had to collect my thoughts and hope that the raging erection I had would subside enough to not be seen by a couple I knew was not as sexually driven as you and I. As I sat in the driveway, you sent one more text -- this time I knew it to be purely teasing. You said that I needed to hurry because you had to have me in your mouth now. For a moment, this angered me. Then I had a plan.

I entered the house abruptly. I was curt with our guests saying only hello and that I needed to speak with you alone for a few minutes. That is all my plan would take. I walked to you and took your hand and pulled you up with a snarl. You and our friends thought I was upset. Anger was the only emotion I could think of that would hide the heat that had built in me over the last couple of hours.

I dragged you down the hall and into the bedroom, where I slammed the door. I knew our company would not leave. They had been there for the best and the worst, and a little spat would just fascinate them. I am sure they would expect some fireworks from us. We were known for our passion -- good and bad, but always hot.

Just to be sure they did not leave, I reopened the door and told them to have a beer, we just had something to work out. He chuckled, she punched him -- at least that is what I thought from his sharp grunt. I heard the television come on and the refrigerator open. They would wait.

I turned back to you. Your eyes were wide. Your mouth was agape. You had a slight tremble. You did not know what was coming next. I was on you in one move. I put my hand over your mouth so that you would not say anything. You knew what was next when I held my finger up in front of my lips to say, "hush." Your look of panic changed, but was still charged. You knew what I wanted, but were afraid to respond.

I did not give you a choice. I grabbed your arm and spun you around. You were now facing the bed and the mirror across from it. I could see the look of concern in your face, and you could see the look of desire in mine. I only gave you a second or two to consider what was to happen next.

I grabbed your waste, pulling it towards me while I pushed the back of your head forward and down into the mattress. You tightened your entire body, clenching your ass which was pressed into my groin. Your back stiffened and you gasped. Just to keep our visitors guessing, I shouted, "what were you thinking," loud enough that I knew they would hear.

You looked over your shoulder at me with an inquisitive look. Everything had happed to you so fast that you did not understand. You only knew that I was driven, and that I had you pinned to the bed and was shouting. I did not give you a chance to think.

The next thing you knew, I was ripping you jeans down your thighs. You could not fight me from your position, nor did you want me to stop. You knew I was doing just as we had said, I was taking you. You swept your ass from one side to the other, resulting in a swift slap on it from me. I bent forward and told you to be still with another swift spank. I stood on the bundle of jeans that had piled between your ankles. In less than a couple of seconds I had effectively tied your legs into position. Your underwear was the only thing between you and my desire. It was new, but did not last but a second. I ripped it off in one move.

Now you were exposed in front of me. You hips were red from the fabric I had just shredded from them. Your ass was glowing from the spanking you I had just given you. And, your pussy was flowing from what you knew was coming next.

You tried to lift up, and I pushed you back down as I freed my cock from its constraints. I now hovered at the entrance to your heat, your juices and my pre-come blended at the nexus of our impending union. You try to push yourself back onto me, but I hold just at your entrance. I need to calm down for a moment to keep from losing total control upon feeling the grip of your walls on my shaft. The sensation of me at your entrance is causing your heat to rise. You grunt as you try to buck onto my shaft. You yell out. "Now," you say. I am sure they heard it. I am sure they wonder what had me so hot when I came in the door. If only they knew what we knew at this moment.

When I knew you needed me as much as I needed you, I thrust forward as hard as I could move my hips. A slight shriek emanated from you, and then it transformed into a groan or guttural moan. My first stroke into you had been a shock, but you wanted more. You bucked back into me. We were now frantically pounding back and forth with only the sound of our flesh meeting in the middle to tell the tale of our actions.

You trembled as you pushed back into me. Your rhythm changed to a lurch. Your body changed from a forward and back buck to a spasmodic wave. You pressed your face into the bed and screamed, the sound muffled by the mattress. Your juices were now rolling down your thighs onto mine and then splashing onto both of us. Your knees buckled and only the bed and my shaft in your depths held you up.

I threw a pillow to the ground and pulled you back towards me. You looked back and made eye contact with me. Your eyes were swimming in your bliss and the inquisition of what was to come next. I again spun you around by your arms. I pushed you down by your shoulders. Your knees landed on the pillow, and my cock landed on your cheek. You looked up at me pleadingly, but my look told you what I wanted. You knew that I would not allow you to reject me.

You wiped your own juices off your cheek and ran your hands under my balls and up my shaft. Your touch caused me to tremble. You looked me in the eyes and began to circle the head of my cock with your fingers. I breathed in through my teeth as if you were burning my flesh. As your fingers traversed my shaft again, my knees gave just a little. As much as I wanted to be, you had now assumed control.

I placed my hands on each of your shoulders and pulled you to me. You parted your lips and ever so slowly slid your mouth down the entire length of my shaft. Your eyes were just barely visible under your hair, but were strikingly blue and bright -- and drilling into me. As you stroked your lips forward and back on my shaft, you looked directly into my eyes. I had great difficulty holding eye contact with you. The pressure of your hands, one on my shaft, the other under my balls, and the caress of your lips was driving me over the edge.

It only took a few strokes. You felt the head of my cock begin to swell. You could sense my breathing deepening and my heart rate increasing. I lost my eye contact with you. You quickened your pace on my shaft and began to increase the pressure on my scrotum. I was quickly building to a release that I was certain was going to overwhelm you.

You had on a new shirt, and were made up for our dinner party. You had no choice but to swallow my seed. So rarely did I get to feel the heat of your mouth as I came, I tried to hold back but lost total control. You stroked and sucked as I began to buck and shoot into your mouth. Instead of pulling away as I have become accustomed, you drove deeper. You pumped your mouth and hands even faster and harder as my juices gushed into your cheeks. My knees buckled and I began to fail under my own weight. Instead of letting my cock fall from your lips, you followed me down. You kept my cock in your mouth until my legs had completely failed and you had drawn the last of my come from my shaft.

You stood and wiped the corner of your mouth with a wicked grin. You leaned forward and licked my ear, with a whisper. "Any thing else Master?"

You pulled your jeans up, glanced at the mirror and left the room with only a quick flip of your hair, looking none the worse for wear. I was left leaning against the bed with my jeans around my knees and a limp cock between my trembling legs and the door wide open.

After I regained my composure and returned to the living room, you stood and walked over to me. You kissed me on the cheek and apologized for having treated me the way you had. With a look only I could see, you said, "You can punish me later." Just before you turned back to our guests and asked if they would like anything else to drink.