The Homecoming Ch. 2

Story Info
The morning after...
1.3k words
4.33
43.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine woke the next morning and the bed beside her was empty. Instantly the tears started flowing, and she gripped the sheets beside her as her anger started to build. An anguished cry escaped her lips as she reached for the smiling photograph of Michael on the bedside table.

"I can't do this anymore!" she thought, and hurled the photograph into the wall, shattering the glass and the frame into pieces. Burying her head in her pillow, she sobbed.

She heard a strange sound, and choked back the tears. The sound of running footsteps, as if someone was taking 2 steps at a time up the stairs, came clearly into her ears. She sat, staring amazed at the doorway as Michael rushed into the room and took her into his arms.

"Are you alright? What happened?" he asked, the concern showing in his face and in his voice.

Katherine slumped into his arms and held him tight.

"I woke up and you were gone! I thought you were a dream! I've missed you so much!" she babbled into his chest.

His warm chuckle engulfed her, and instantly made her feel better. She looked up at him and grew weak at the sight of his amazing smile. He leaned down and brushed her lips lightly with his and said, "I've missed you too – you'll never know how much."

They held each other tight for a moment longer until he reached down, giving her a playful slap on her beautiful bottom.

"Come on, gorgeous! I slipped out of bed early so I could make you breakfast. We better get down there and see if the kitchen's on fire!" He laughed and pulled her up from the bed.

She smiled, willing to let him lead her anywhere. She made a small glance back at the broken picture frame on the floor, and he tugged her arm saying, "Don't worry about that now. Let's eat! I'm starving!"

With that she and Michael ran naked down the stairs, laughing for the sheer joy of being together again. Katherine's eyes grew wide as she stepped into their sunny kitchen. Flowers were everywhere! Arrangements of all of her favorites were bundled in vases and tied into tiny sprays all over the room. A single red rose lay across the plate Michael sat her in front of. She smiled at him and lifted it to her nose, closing her eyes as the aroma shifted her reality ever so slightly.

Michael sat across from her, resting his chin on his hands and smiled as he watched her.

When she opened her eyes he said, "I've always loved watching you with flowers. You become utterly lost to your senses, like you do when I touch you."

Through the glass tabletop she could see his cock jump as he thought of it, and she smiled again.

"By the looks of things" she said, "we'd better eat soon or we'll forget about it entirely!"

The hunger was growing in Michael's eyes, and it wasn't for the French toast getting cold on the center island. He reached across the table, pulling her hand to his mouth. Kissing each finger slowly, he closed his eyes taking in the scent of her. She mirrored his reaction as he snaked out his tongue to wet her fingers, and then began to nibble and suck the tips. He rose, rounding the table to kneel next to her as his kisses traveled up her arm. Low moans were escaping from her parted lips as each kiss sent surges through her. His mouth lingered at the base of her throat, just above her collarbone. Her breath started coming faster and her fingers twining in his hair assured him that his ministrations were having the desired effects.

He reached up and cupped one breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She let out a sigh and her head fell back, exposing the soft flesh of her throat to his increasingly hungry mouth. She opened her legs for him, and thrust her hips up so that her ass rested on the very edge of her chair. His hand slipped from her breast, following the heat rising from her. One finger slid down between her soft lips, just grazing her clit.

"God, she is so wet!" he thought, and he sank 2 fingers into her hot, aching hole.

The gasp that came from her made his cock jump again. He was so hard it almost hurt, but he was intent on her pleasure.

She lifted his face to hers and kissed him hard as his fingers pumped her pussy. She breathed into his mouth, "Eat my pussy, Michael! I need you to suck my clit!"

Grabbing her chair, he forcefully twisted it so that her open thighs were right in front of him. Without hesitation he spread her wet lips and slid his tongue between its folds. She gasped again and took both of her breasts in her hands, pinching the erect nipples until they ached.

His tongue slid in circles around her clit, down to her sweet, pink ass and back again. Her hips bucked as she moaned. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked hard as his tongue rolled over it. Her hands pressed his face into her, not allowing escape as her orgasm started to build. He slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy and started pumping again. She cried out his name, her breath ragged and sharp. Her body contracted as her orgasm hit her, and her pussy clamped down on his fingers.

He withdrew his fingers and lapped up her juices as she continued to buck and moan. He drank her in until her orgasm subsided and she would jerk and giggle because her clit had become so sensitive.

Coming up for air, he looked into her eyes then kissed her passionately. The taste of her on his mouth always drove her crazy. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock.

He closed his eyes and breathed, "Oh yeah…" thoroughly enjoying the feel of her hand stroking him.

He stood her up sharply and turned her around facing the glass table. He swept the dishes crashing to the floor and bent her over. Kissing and nibbling her back, he teased her with his hard cock pressed up against her hole. He pushed in the head, but would just as quickly remove it. Her moans and her lunging hips told him that he was driving her mad, and he loved every second of it! She pressed her ass back into him, wanting it all, NOW.

Grabbing a hold of her hair in one hand like a bull-rider, he thrust into her and pulled forcefully at the same time. They both cried out their pleasure in unison. His tempo was fast and furious – skin slapped against skin as he gave her all he had with each thrust. With her back arched as he held her by the hair, her breasts shook back and forth as her nipples grazed the cold glass. It was driving her wild and she thrust her ass back towards him in their perfect rhythm.

She reached down and began rubbing her clit furiously. His moans became deeper and she knew he was about to shoot his hot cum deep inside her. His body tensed, and she felt his cock pulse as his orgasm split through her. That was all she needed. She came as he continued to pump until her pussy had milked his cock of every last drop.

He gently released her hair, and slumped forward, exhausted. They lay bent over the table until his cock softened and he slid out of her. Lifting her up with him, he kissed the back of her neck as he hugged her from behind.

She turned to him and lovingly kissed his lips. They both slowly started to look around at the mess on the floor. They looked at each other, and he said, "Restaurant!" They laughed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they left the kitchen, heading for their bath.