The Homecoming: Kenny's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kenny's cock stopped emptying, he wanted it buried into her. He slowly pulled himself out of her. He then backed up and lowered his mouth to her sweetness. Placing his tongue flat against her wet pussy, he licked her. Then he took the wire that was connected to he bullet between his teeth. Slowly he pulled it and watched as the bullet made its way to her opening. As he looked up over her mound, he saw her propped up on her elbows watching him. With his eyes locked onto hers..her formed a suction at her opening and sucked gently, pulling the bullet between his lips. With the bullet visible he raised up and started moving up her body, dragging the remote with him. He lowered his body to hers placing the silver bullet to her lips so that she could taste their mix. The bullet rolled to her breast as they kissed.

Kenny reached to her right wrist and untied the strap, then the left.

Shay felt his cock plunge into her. She wrapped her freed arms around his neck.

As Kenny pumped his still hard cock into Shay, he sucked her nipples. Then he felt her legs wrap around him. Holding him in place.

"I can't get enough of you Shay Lyn," Kenny whispered.

Shay replied in a whisper, " Guide my body through the pleasure. You decide where to put things. You decide what to use. You decide how much pressure we need. You decide not only when to start, but when we will stop."

12