The Homecoming Queen Ch. 3

Story Info
Ryan lets the cat out of the bag.
962 words
3.99
108.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a second to realize what had just happened, as Jason stormed out of the house. When it finally hit me, I was instantly struck with terror. But that was nothing compared to what Erin was going through.

With the magic word being said, Erin had snapped out of her trance to find herself completely topless, with my cum on her chest, Jason's cum still somewhat on her face, and both our cum inside her stomach (which she was probably unaware of). Needless to say, she screamed, and quickly did her best to cover up her privates, (her breasts were a little too bountiful to be successfully concealed with just one arm).

I had a similar reaction to the situation, although I knew what was going on, whereas Erin had no idea. After she calmed down a little, she was finally able to speak. "What the hell is going on? Where am I? Why am I like this? And who are you?" she shouted.

How could I even begin to explain what was going on? I felt like just saying "echelon" again, but decided against it. The cat was out of the bag now anyway. I felt like killing Jason for just leaving me like this. Erin was waiting for my answer, so I started to tell her what all I knew about the situation. I explained to her how Jason had hypnotized her just after the Homecoming dance while driving her home, and how he had then used that power to take advantage of her the following Monday. I then told her about how Jason wanted to prove it to me, so we had intercepted her after practice and brought her here to take her again together.

"Just Jason the first time, and then you and him today?" she asked, trying to get it straight. I nodded. With all the new information, she was starting to look rather dizzy. After a pause she tried to continue.

"I barely even know you two!" she said, "What's your name?"

"Ryan," I said.

"Ok, Ryan," she said, "Would you kindly tell me what on earth you and Jason have been doing with me?"

I sighed. "Well I'm not sure what Jason did with you last week, but today, you gave me head while Jason fucked your butt. We both came in your mouth and you swallowed all our semen. Then I fucked your tits while Jason fucked your mouth. That's where that cum came from. That's the truth."

Erin sat down at the desk, no longer worried about covering herself up. She shook her head and said, "I can't believe you did this!"

I went over and sat down next to her, not thinking about my exposed prick either. "Look, Erin," I began, "Believe me when I say I feel bad about this. I only did this because of Jason. If it had been just me, I don't think I would've gone through with it. I just got so caught up in the idea because I like you so much. I felt like I had to take the opportunity because I've always liked you."

She looked up and smiled a little.

"I'll do anything to make it up to you," I said finally. At this, Erin gave me a sly look.

"Anything?" she asked. I laughed a little. I was starting to see where this was going.

"Well yeah," I said, "As long as it isn't fatal or illegal or something."

Erin reached into her skirt and felt her crotch. In the cutest little voice, she said, "Uh-oh, I have to pee," taking me by surprise. "Could I pee into your mouth for you to drink?" she asked.

Oh boy. I can't say that I saw that one coming! But I replied, "Well I did said 'anything' didn't I?" She slowly lifted up her cheerleader skirt, showing me her beautiful pussy. She looked down at it proudly. "Neither of you boys fucked me here, did you?"

"No," I answered, mesmerized by Erin's cunt, "I told Jason we shouldn't."

She stroked her beaver softly. "Well don't worry," she said, "You'll get your chance later I'm sure." I looked up at her surprised, but she just smiled back. I positioned my mouth near her vagina, waiting for her juice to come. Erin pulled her pussy lips apart and released her liquid onto my waiting tongue. It wasn't too bad - mostly flavorless. She watched intently as I guzzled down her urine as fast as I could. When she finished emptying her bladder, she rubbed her crotch clean.

"Wow," she breathed, "That was amazing! I feel so horny now!"

"Well then by all means, allow me!" I replied. I then ate Erin's wonderful pussy for the next hour or so. Being so flexible from cheerleading, Erin was able to part her long legs at an incredible angle, giving me great access to her cunt. I just kept sucking and licking and slurping her juices; I couldn't stop! She must have had three or four orgasms that day!

After the initial awkwardness, Erin and I really hit it off. In fact, believe it or not, we got married a year later! And ironically, we owe it all to Jason. If he hadn't hypnotized Erin or left me alone with her, we never would've gotten together. But we weren't going to let Jason get away without any punishment.

After I finally got Erin unhypnotized, we hypnotized Jason with his own watch! I think he ended up jacking off in the middle of a crowded mall. He wouldn't believe us when we told him what had happened. But now, Erin and I have been married for three years, and we can't get enough of each other. Thanks Jas!