The Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,655 Followers

I kissed and slightly sucked on her right labia releasing some more moisture. She was soaking wet. I felt her hands steering me a bit higher. I pulled my tongue along her slit barely tasting her sweetness. I received a moan and more pressure to move higher. I used my hands to slightly open her flower and lick deeper into her. She moaned louder. Her hand she was now gripping my hair tightly. I wet a finger with her secretions and lightly stroked the hood of her clit, careful to not touch the little bud itself. I then inserted a finger into her slowly and began massaging her channel as I licked above it. She was moving her hips as well as my head trying to line me up to where she needed me most. I resisted and continued the teasing and enjoying the heavenly scent.

"Tom.. Tom" She sounded almost upset as she tried desperately to end her frustration. I capitulated and relaxed my neck muscles and let her pull me higher. When my tongue hit her clit, her hips shot up and she began to drag her nub back and forth across my tongue. I had lost total control as she ground into me and moaned. I felt the involuntary spasms travel down her legs as her orgasm flowed up her body. She went rigid for a moment and then her hips dropped back to the mattress with a loud sigh. I followed her pussy down and attacked her love button again. Her hips shot back up. "Ahhh fuck" came out of her mouth as I carried her through another peak. When her hips fell back I intended to try it again only to be blocked by her hand covering her sex. "I surrender." She said laughing and pulled her hips away from my mouth. "That was unbelieveable, I didn't know I could ride that wave twice." She was panting trying to catch her breath. There were still little tremors running along her muscles.

"Payback for the shower." I said smiling ear to ear. I was about to joke about how long it's been for her when I remembered that prick Rick. Thank god, I kept my mouth shut. She pulled my up along side her and kissed me deep.

"I got to say, for an old man, you have some serious talent." She looked into my eyes as her body began to recover. "I have never had anyone tease me like that. I hated it and loved it at the same time." She was laughing again. What a wonderful laugh. I was pretty proud of myself. She reached down a felt my rock hard pole. "And you loved doing it you stud." She was surprised it got me going. I wondered how it couldn't. I gave an involuntary jerk when she ran her hand down the shaft. I was on a hair trigger. "Whoa baby, this ones not going into the sheets. Not after that performance." Natty was taking control.

Natty pushed me onto my back and straddled my thighs. I was smiling hard. I knew what was coming. I knew I would be lucky to last a minute but, boy I couldn't wait. She slowly dragged her hips up my thighs. Her soaking pussy enveloped the underside of my cock as her hips forced it against my tummy. I almost lost it right there. She reached the crown and I felt the tip enter her channel and she stopped. My groin felt like it was on fire. "What room am I supposed to paint next?" She had got to be kidding. Now she wants to discuss painting. I tried to move my hips to increase the penetration but, she moved with me. "Was it the front room or the back room?" She was pointing in the dark. Fine, I thought, let's get this out of the way.

"We decided on the...Oh God." As soon as I began to answer, she rotated her hips forward and slowly forced my cock deep inside of her. She was so tight, I didn't think I would get all the way in. She stopped again.

"Which room was it?" She looked down at me with an evil smile. She continued to move with my straining hips. I loved it and I hated it. I couldn't help it, I laughed. "See what I mean, " she stroked my face, "it's heaven and hell all at once."

"Please don't leave me like this." I was still laughing but, the pleading was real. She was laughing with me when she slowly raised up and dragged her heated box up my shaft. She slowly lowered herself again and I couldn't laugh anymore.

"Is that better Tom?" She asked in a motherly voice. I didn't answer. I was busy trying to make it last. She rose up again and came back down. I loved the friction. I loved knowing I was inside her. She rose up again and my hips wouldn't wait for her return. There was no way my body was going to hold off another second. I drove into her and climaxed. It felt as powerful as it did in the shower. I couldn't believe I was still capable of such an experience. I jerked a few more times as she stroked my chest. Finally, my hips settled and I started to catch my breath.

Natty brought her head close to mine. "Someone likes my pussy." She stated proudly and gave me a couple of vaginal squeezes. She had absolutely no aversion to talking about sex. I had never met anyone like her. "Tomorrow we should see if we can cum at the same time. That would be intense." She sat back up. "I think we could if we tried." She started rocking back and forth with me still deep inside.

"I vote for trying." I have never scheduled sex before in my life. Two days ago she was yelling at me for buying her food and tonight I was planning the next days romp. I can't remember when I had had this much fun before. She rose up off me and I felt a flood of wet warmth coat my groin and stomach. "We kind of made a mess. Might have to change the sheets." I said with smile. She sat back down on my stomach in the middle of the puddle and slid it with her off to the side. She ended with her sticky leg draped over my stomach with her tits pressing in my side.

"Leave it. It's just us." She kissed me, laid her head on my pillow and cuddled closer. Well I wasn't going to move now. I loved having her snuggle into me. I pulled the sheets up over us and was content to sleep in our mess. Worst case, It will give me a reason to shower with her again.

It took us two days to synchronize our climaxes. Natty seemed determined to get it right. I thought it was a win win no matter how it turned out. She was correct when she said it would be intense. I realized that I had fallen in love with her. I knew she wasn't going to stay and I was strangely okay with that. Somehow knowing it upfront had made it acceptable. I just wanted her to happy and I wanted to be one of the reasons for that happiness.

Thursday came around quickly. I had promised Natty that I would return to work on Friday. She was concerned I was going to screw up my life just to be with her. She was correct. Natty was my drug of choice and I wanted every minute I could with her. I sat outside Dr. Palmers office proving my ignorance to my phone once again. No matter how hard I tried, I was getting my ass kicked by foreigners in an english word game. Pinto47 was an Austrian prick. His fingers must move at the speed of light.

Natty exited the office with her precious smile. "I can read. I mean it isn't much yet, but Susan's got me reading. " She had an arm full of books. "I got a lot of homework."

"I'm still not sure how she handles numbers so well." Susan stated. "Simply amazing how she can calculate. Usually dyslexia messes up all symbology."

"There's only ten and the rules never change." Natty said as if it were obvious. "Letters are the screwy ones." I had to admit she was right. Unless you were born an Austrian prick.

"You work on the those exercises this week and it will soon become second nature." Susan said smiling, "I will see you next week." Yes, I was starving and it was BBQ time.

Natty had been teasing me all day about Julie. I was sure she was seeing things that weren't there but, I took it well. I was worried she might be a bit disappointed when Julie didn't respond as she expected. Even though it was a bit late, we still had to wait fifteen minutes for a table. We were seated in a booth near the back and young waitress quickly came to the table. "Hello, I'm Mindy and I will be taking care of you today." I could see the disappointment on Natty's face. I think me being her white knight had embellished my prospects in her eyes. There was a tinge of disappointment in my mind as well. It is always good to feel wanted. Natty ordered her coke and I, my beer.

I explained again to Natty that waitress work for tips. I reminded her that most women really don't give me a second glance. I wasn't sure why she was trying to set me up but, I just didn't want her disappointed. I noticed that she had stopped listening and was smiling over my shoulder. I followed her eyes and nearly fell off my seat. Julie was coming toward the table with a coke and a beer.

"Mindy just got handed a large group. Looks like I'm going to be taking care of you guys today." Julie had on a big smile. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and a few strands had broken free and graced her face. I hadn't noticed her blue eyes the last time I was here. They kind of sparkled when I looked into them.

"It's nice to see you again Julie." I smiled back at her. Her eyes brightened some more. Natty was just looking back and forth between our two faces smiling like a cheshire cat.

"How nice that remember me Tom. Now, if I got it right, you want the pulled pork platter with bake beans, corn and extra sauce." She ticked off the ingredients on her fingers.

"Wow, I think your memory is a bit better than mine." Why did I feel like a flirting school boy. I am sitting here with a girl half my age who is pretending to be my daugher but, is really sleeping with me and she is encouraging me make moves on the waitress. Damn, and I'm having fun doing it. "You're looking nice today." I was hoping my smile didn't look too perverted.

"Flattery won't get you out of tip Tom." She started laughing with me as she squeezed my shoulder. "Let me get you're order in and I'll be right back." I watched her cute figure saunter off to the kitchen. Not as tight as Natty's but, not bad at all. Natty smacked my arm.

"You like her you old dog." She was smiling ear to ear. "You were flirting so much she forgot to take my order." My little sex monster was having fun playing matchmaker. Any other woman in the world would have poured her drink in my lap. "I don't even think she knew I was here."

"Well, when you got it you have to flaunt it." I kidded. She smacked my arm again.

"Don't get all cocky. I like her and she deserves the real you." Natty was smiling but, I knew she was also serious. I do believe Natty loved me too. She didn't want to leave me if I it meant I would be alone again. God, I think she is doing more for me than I am for her.

Julie returned a few moments later all embarrassed."I'm sorry, I forgot to get Natalie's order." I could sense she felt foolish and a bit uncomfortable.

"We knew you would be back." I laughed trying to lessen the pain. "You must be busy taking on extra tables." She lightened up a bit. Natty placed her ordered and spent a few minutes talking with Julie. I just sat back admiring their expressions. Natty really did like Julie.

When my order arrived I received a smile and a pile of extra pork. She sure knew how to flirt with a guy. I guess it was apparent on my face because she squeezed my shoulder again then let her hand fall gently down my arm before she headed back off to her duties. Natty gave me a serious look.

"She would go home with you tonight if you asked." Natty was jumping the gun a bit. "She really likes you." I thought about it and figured Natty was a better judge of people than I was. I wasn't ready to give up Natty just yet. I also felt a little shitty pretending I was some kind of playboy that women would just wait for.

"One more week?" I asked Natty. She knew what I meant. I wasn't going to be a two woman man but, I wanted to be with Natty for a little while longer. She smiled at me and stroked my arm.

"Okay, one more week. It is kind of fun, isn't it?" I nodded and added my smile to hers. She turned serious. "I'm fun but, Julie could be a lifetime." Shit. She was right. I'm not sure how Natty could be so young and so old at the same time. Julie brought the check and grabbed my card. She said she would be right back with the credit slip. I gave Natty the car keys and told her I would catch up. Julie returned shortly with the receipt.

"How would I make sure I was at your table next week?" I asked. I had placed my hand on hers when she tried place the black book on the table. She smiled at the touch and left her hand under mine.

"Just tell Marty at the front. You might have to wait a few minutes extra." Her hand was still under mine. I liked the softness. "She's not your daughter, is she?" She was still smiling as the question sunk in. Women's intuition is amazing. I thought about lying and discounted it immediately. I thought about telling her about Natty. I discounted that as well. Since her hand was still under mine I knew I wasn't completely hosed. I choose the simple approach.

"No." I didn't expound or plead. I just looked into her eyes and told her a simple truth. She leaned into my ear.

"Thank you for not lying. I really hope you're here next week." I felt her breath move my hair and it sent a small shiver down my body. She removed her hand slowly and hesitantly headed back off to her duties. She looked sexier now that she knew. I have no idea why but, I found her more desirable..

"She knew you weren't my daughter." I told Natty in the car. Natty smiled.

"I knew she was smart. You guys will make a great couple." Natty already had me married off. I not sure I minded the loss of control. "She still wants to see you, right?"

"Yep. You had her pegged from day one." I admitted as I started the car. I should have felt insulted taking socal lessons from Natty but, I didn't. I loved her.

Work still sucked. I had to field a few questions about my absence. Nobody cared that I was gone, they only wanted to know why. It wasn't in my nature to suddenly take time off. I lied and told them it was private family issues. Most seemed satisfied with that. Only Tami, the receptionist smirked at my response. Fucking women's intuition. Is nothing a man does private?

I promised Natty that I wouldn't be home for lunch. She wanted to study her reading and didn't trust herself to keep her hands off me. I didn't believe her for a second. She was trying to wean me off her. I understood and loved her for it. We both knew what had to happen. I went back to Marty's for lunch.

""Hi Tom, how have you been?" It was Susan's pleasant voice that greeted me as I entered.

"Very well as a matter of fact." I smiled to prove the fact. She pulled her head back and stopped moving in an exaggerated manner.

"Well it's good see the world isn't kicking everyone in the behind." She smiled back obviously happy that I was happy. She shuffled close to me.

"Just so you know, there is some grease ball looking for that girl you fed last week." She wasn't smiling anymore. "Some of our more nosey patrons might have mentioned that they saw her getting into your car." She leaned it a bit farther. "Tom, I didn't like the look of the guy. You didn't do something stupid did you?" Shit, that's all I need is to have Rick find out where Natty is.

"Nothing I can't handle Susan. Let's just say that it would be helpful if the grease ball never saw the girl again." I looked her in the eyes. I think she trusted me but, how could she know.

"Your call Tom. Just be careful. You tip more than most you know." She smiled. I knew that I wouldn't have an issue with her. I smiled back and patted her hand. I wasn't used to touching other people. Since I had met Natty, I realized I had become a bit more outgoing. She seemed to accept it as a sign of friendship and reached back for the menu I pretty much knew by heart. I wondered how much of life I missed not making more personal connections with the people I saw everyday. Damn, thinking backwards was useless. I'll just have to be more outgoing from now on. I had a pleasant lunch and by time it was over I knew the name of Susan's three grandchildren and their prospects for college. I was amazed at how much she was willing to tell me if I was willing to listen. It gave me that warm comfortable feeling I haven't felt since my wife died. I had a new friend, granted I had to tip her, but a friend none the less. Friends just get bigger tips.

I was whistling the old Frito bandito tune on my way to the car. "I hear you know where Natty is." The voice came from behind me. I turned to see young man who was obviously an expert at making poor choices. Dressed in worn black clothes with way too much jewelry in his ears. I even think he had some type of lipstick on. He was buzzed bald around his ears and had a strange tuft of hair pulled to the side. The studded leather bracelets made him look kind of comical to me. I looked him in the eye.

"Fuck off." I didn't want to leave him with any impression that I might be helpful. He was a bit taller than me. A lot younger and maybe a bit stronger but, I didn't like him. My love for Natty kind of blew any fear away.

"Just tell me where she is old man." He took a step closer. His arms didn't move so it wasn't overtly aggressive. I didn't like the 'old man' addition to his statement but, in truth, I was older. There was no need to mince words.

"If you find her Rick, I rip your fucking head off." He was startled that I guessed his name. The conversation was over. I wasn't interested in a pissing contest in the middle of the parking lot. I turned to get into my car. This asshole wasn't going to ruin my day or Nattys.

I heard the knife open. I turned quickly and felt something in my side. It didn't really hurt so I assumed he missed. His mistake. He could run faster, punch faster and probably kick me to death. He shouldn't have never gotten close. My left hand shot up and grabbed his collar. I think he was surprised I moved so fast. I pulled his face forward and drove my right fist into it. I felt his legs buckle. I remembered what he did to Natty. I struck again even harder and he collapsed to the ground pulling me with him. I heard Susan screaming for someone to call the police and footsteps were coming my way. I wasn't done yet.

"You fucking go near her again." I hit the motionless face. "I'll cripple your ass". I hit his face again and drew back blood. "Fucking asshole." I heard bone snap when I hit him again. I wanted him dead. My hand was beginning to hurt. It didn't matter. I swung again and his nose moved weirdly to the left. I felt hands pulling me off him but, I wasn't done yet. My next swing missed. Someone had grabbed my arm and was pulling me off. I spit on him since they wouldn't let me hit him again. There was blood all over the piece of shit. I realized I might have killed him and I didn't care.

"Tom, oh god, he stabbed you." Susan was crying. Shit, it wasn't his blood. Everything went black.

There was an incessant beeping in my head. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. My whole side was sore as hell and I just wanted to go back to sleep so I didn't have to feel it. It wasn't going to happen. I tried to open my eyes but, it was bit too bright. I felt sweet warmth tenderly stroke my hair. It was a lot friendlier than I would expect from Susan. The thought triggered my memory of the lunch events. "Natty?"

"Hi Tom, welcome back." I could hear the smile in her voice. I weakly opened my eyes and was met with a bloodshot pair that screamed of pain. I felt horrible.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen." I wanted to remove her pain. Not add to it.

"It's not your fault sweety, it was mine. I told you I was cursed." I now heard tears in her voice. How could she blame herself for assholes like Rick. No, I wasn't going to drive her back into her shell.

"Well look who's awake." A confident well dressed man in a doctor coat walked in. "It was touch and go there for a little while but, luckily they wheeled you into my OR." He wore an infectious smile. "There was a little internal bleeding but, I am confident I got it all. I regret to inform you Mr. Barstow, you'll be paying taxes next April with the rest of us."

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,655 Followers