The Homeless Man's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

She runs into her bed room and puts the Popsicle on the dresser. She takes off all of her clothes and inserts the Popsicle into her vagina for a while. She moans and groans happily. A few minutes later she sticks the messy Popsicle between her tits and begins screwing her tits. She rubs the Popsicle on both of her nipples and then she inserts the Popsicle into her anus. "Yes! Yes! Yes! OHHHH! AHHHH! Oh Frank, don't stop! I'm cumming!" She screams and has an orgasm.

She comes back to her senses and couldn't believe what she just did.

Kelly goes in the bathroom and takes a shower. She had to purify herself. She had to regain control. She puts the soap around her body and she starts scrubbing herself but then she starts to get aroused and plays with her tits and fingers herself until she has another orgasm. After realizing what she had done again she starts crying.

She decides to go to bed early and while she was sleeping she has another dream about Frank violating her but this time she wanted it. She was moaning and groaning in her sleep. She awakens and realizes that she is soaked yet again.

Everything became clear to her. She knew what she needed. She could not fight the urges any longer. She knew she would never be normal again and accepts it.

She wakes up early and got ready for work but not before playing with herself.

At work all she thought about was Frank. She was tempted to play with herself many times but she couldn't risk anybody finding out.

At lunch time she drives to the café but she wasn't hungry for food she was hungry for Frank. She drives a bit little longer but there was no sign of him so she turns off into a parking lot area. She was far away from the other cars and uses this time to play with herself.

When it was time for her to go she speeds home but not before buying a box of chocolate popsicles.

After doing herself with a Popsicle she watches TV. Her phone rings and she looks at the caller ID which was an unknown number. She quickly answers it, hoping that it was Frank but it wasn't. "That's it!"

Kelly goes out looking for him again. "If I can't find him then I'll give up." Kelly swings by the café but it was already closed. She was about to give up when she heard yelling. It was three teenage boys and an older man. The boys suddenly attack the man. They beat him and run.

Kelly drives up and sees if the man is alright. Her eyes widen in delight. It was Frank. She gets him into her car and drives him to her house.

Frank awakens and looks up and sees Kelly smiling at him. "Kelly? Where am I?"

"My place. Those boys jumped you and took your wallet but I managed to get it back but there's no money in it."

"Oh-no!"

"It's ok," Kelly says. "You're still here. But let's not speak of it anymore. I want you have something." Kelly turns away from him, bends over and lifts up her skirt showing her bare ass. "I've been a bad girl. Please tame me of my bad behavior and make me your wife." Frank eyes widened and his mouth was wide open. "Please tame me of my bad behavior and make me your wife," she requests again. "I'll be your sex slave and you my master. I want you inside of me. I've had sex once but it wasn't that good. This was different. I want your penis in me! I need it in my vagina, anus and mouth. You're the only one who can penetrate me deep. Please tame me of my bad behavior and make me your wife. The only request that I have is that you get a job and make me your only sex slave."

"Sure, I can do that," Frank answers. "I'll never slap you again." He approaches her and kisses her. They take each others clothes off. Frank starts groping Kelly's boobs and starts pinching her already hard nipples. Kelly brings his head into her breasts.

"Suck my nipples," Kelly moans.

A second later he grabs Kelly by her hips and she wraps her legs around his waist. "Vanilla and chocolate are going to mix well," Kelly whispers to Frank which made him happier. This 22 year old blonde beauty was his. They continued tongue kissing. Frank opens the door and lays Kelly gently in the bed.

He still couldn't believe that the sexy 22 year old blonde was actually submitting her voluptuous body to him. She was his sex slave and he her master. Kelly rolls over smacks her own ass. "Take me I'm yours!"

Frank climbs into bed with her and pulls the covers over them. They both start moaning and groaning.

And so Kelly begins her new life as the homeless man's new wife....

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12