The Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Mmm," David hummed as he lowered his nose down to the appetizing mound of silk. He nuzzled his face against her, feeling the warmth and sensing the dampness that lie underneath. He nibbled her sex and grazed his teeth against her folds through the panel of silk. Holly spread her legs farther apart and offered herself up to him. His hands stroked her thighs and ass while he kissed her pussy through the panties. He could tell that she wanted to feel more as she dug her heels into the couch and lifted her hips upward to press her sex against his face.

"Please, honey," she begged urgently. "Eat my pussy ... eat me, honey!"

"I love it when you beg, too," David teased. He looked up between the spread of her legs over the undulations of her body and grinned. Holly was touching her breasts, rubbing her erect rosy nipples and raising her hips up to press firmly against his kisses. Rubbing his fingers over her damp panties, he pulled them to the side to view her cleanly shaven sex. The outer folds were parted to reveal her glistening pink inner labia and the hard little nub of her clit peeking out from its hood.

"Mmm, Baby, I love the taste of your pussy," David sighed. "You know I couldn't go too long without a taste."

Closing his eyes, David lowered his lips to her sex and kissed her. His tongue darted out to flick against the wet inner folds. Holly gasped and sighed as he began to kiss and lick her pussy forcefully. Her wetness seemed to grow by the second as he licked her from her tight little ass all the way up to her clit and back again, flicking back and forth over every sensitive part of her most intimate parts. David buried his face between her legs, driving his tongue up deeply inside her, twisting and licking her until she began to cry out uncontrollably.

"Oh, David! Yes! Oh! Oooh! Ooo-ooh, yes!" she moaned loudly. She shifted her body to show him just where she wanted his attention, reaching for his head and holding him just where he needed to be. When his lips closed around her clit and began to suck on her hard sensitive little nub, she cried out again, "Oh fuck me, honey! Just like that! Oooh, yesssss!"

Slipping one hand under her firm quivering ass, David worked the fingers of his other hand toward her pussy to finger her wet greedy labia. She welcomed the probing of his fingers and he thrust them inside her, turning and twisting two then three of them as far as he could reach. Between his lips and tongue on her clit and the full thrust of his fingers in her pussy, David brought her to a gushing orgasm. Holly clamped her thighs tightly against his cheeks and ground her sweet wet sex against his face.

"Oh, god! Oh! Ooh! Ooo-ooh!" she whimpered as her body was swept by a luxurious wave of pleasure.

When her thighs relaxed, David kissed his way up over her belly, pausing to pay attention to the taut tips of her breasts, before reaching her mouth for a long wet passionate kiss. Holly hummed when sampling the taste of her excitement on David's lips. His cock still protruded proudly through the opening of his boxers and bumped against the entrance to her pussy.

"Mmm," David hummed. "Looks like someone else wants a taste of that sweet pussy of yours."

"And he can have all of it that he wants, honey," Holly said, arching her back and rubbing her pussy on the head of his cock.

Without even bothering to remove their underwear, Holly and David embraced and the head of his sex entered her. For that one magical moment, they paused and savored the emotion of that most intimate initial union. She looked up at him, her blue eyes darkly enflamed with passion and desire.

"I love you, Baby, so much," David said as he slowly thrust his cock deeper inside the heat of her center.

"I love you too," Holly answered, spreading her legs and rocking her hips to draw him fully inside her. "So much."

They felt their sexual linking become complete as the full length of his cock flowed inside her hot wet little pussy. David ground himself against her before slowly withdrawing. He followed this with long slow deep penetrating strokes that let them savor each delicious inch of each other, his long hard manhood and her tight juicy sex.

"I love this ... I love you," Holly said as they settled into a luscious pace that sent waves of pleasure cascading through each of their bodies.

She lifted her legs up and bent them back to give David full access to her. He responded by rolling her up onto her back and coming to kneel between her legs, thrusting himself harder and deeper inside her. Their bodies were flushed with the arousal and covered with a golden glow from the blazing fireplace. They built up to a fast and furious pace and David was sure that Holly had cum again. Their silken underwear had grown damp with perspiration and they parted long enough for David to peel it off both of them.

Tossing his boxers and her panties aside, David got Holly onto her knees facing the back of the couch and stood behind her, rubbing the head of his cock against the wet folds of her sex. He slipped into her easily, watching his long pink shaft disappear between the gorgeous curves of her ass. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust hard and deep inside her. Holly rested her arms on the back of the couch and turned to look over her shoulder at him. There was an intense look of passion and concentration on his face that made her rock and push back against his thrusts, smacking her ass against his belly. When he reached under to rub her clit, she thought she would explode.

"Oh, fuck, David! Oh, baby! Oh! Oooh! Ooo-oooh!" she cried.

"What, Baby?" David asked with a smirk on his face. "You like this?"

"Oh, yeah ... love it!" Holly replied, pushing back hard against him and clenching her pussy tightly around his girth.

"What about this?" he asked and without warning smacked her hard on the ass.

Holly flinched and pushed back harder. "Oh, yeah, honey ... love that too!"

David smacked the other cheek of her ass sharply. When Holly quivered again, he began to ram himself hard and fast into her tight wet pussy. He smacked her ass a couple times more, watching as the rosy outline of his hand appeared on her cheeks. He even buried his hand into the lush curls of her hair and pulled her hard against him, bringing a squeal from her and a renewed frenzy of hot tight intense lovemaking.

Even after Holly came again, they didn't stop for more than a minute to sip a drink before David lay back on the couch and Holly climbed on top. Resting her hands on his shoulders and straddling his hips, Holly rocked up and down, riding his long hard cock up and down. David took advantage of the position to reach up and play with her breasts, cupping and squeezing them, pinching and pulling her nipples until she moaned with pleasure. Holly leaned down and offered her breasts up to his hungry kisses and nibbles.

They eventually tumbled down to the floor and rolled onto the plush fur rug that lay in front of the fireplace. At first Holly was on top but as David felt his passion fully ripen, he rolled them over and looped his arms under her shoulders and pumped himself furiously into her. Holly wrapped her legs up around his hips and felt him thrust hard and fast and deep inside her.

"Are you close, honey? You gonna cum for me?" she asked, feeling the body that she had come to know and love tense up as his breathing grew short and quick. She whispered hoarsely into his ear, "Cum inside me, honey! I want to feel it all inside me!"

David was beyond words, forming only a few growls and grunts as he felt his cum churn up from deep inside him and surge toward Holly's sweet little pussy. Holly could feel his grip on her body increase as he pumped himself into her as hard and fast as possible. She kissed and licked his ear and whispered urgent words of encouragement to him as drove himself madly into her. Just when she felt another orgasmic tremor sweep through her, she felt David begin to cum. With each successive thrust, David growled and began to shoot thick streams of cum deep inside her.

"Yes, honey! Yes! Cum inside me, honey! I feel it! Oh, yeah!"

Even when he had emptied himself, David didn't stop. He kept thrusting into her, feeling all of the tension and passion and desire unwind through his body as the pleasure of his release made him tremble. Holly clung to him tightly, her own body sharing the luxurious quaking sensation of sexual release. It was several moments before either one spoke. They simply lay beside the fire, their hot damp sticky bodies pasted together with their love.

"Oh, Baby! Merry Christmas!" David said, his voice heavy and deep.

"Merry Christmas, honey," Holly replied. "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

It was well into the early morning hours when the fire had burned down and they finally gathered up their clothes and climbed the stairs to their bedroom. David slipped on a robe and looked in on the kids. As he went to close the door to Drew's room he felt some warmth behind him. Holly had wrapped a robe around her shoulders and looked over his shoulder.

"They still in dreamland?" she asked in a bare whisper.

"Like little angels," David replied and escorted Holly back down the hall. "And just where we should be too. We have a long day tomorrow. Decorate the tree, make cookies, wrap presents, deck the halls, everything."

"I can't wait, honey," Holly remarked squeezing her arms around his waist.

Back in their room, they tossed their robes aside and climbed underneath the covers. Their bodies were still warm and scented from their lovemaking and they quickly fell into a deep peaceful sleep, their arms and legs intertwined, and their warm breath mingling sweetly in the cool night air.

To be continued ...

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers