The Homewrecker

Story Info
Man has affair with voluptuous Hispanic secretary.
1.5k words
4.08
74.1k
62
2

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
224 Followers

She walked past my office confidently, dressed in a light blue button up shirt and tight black pants hugging her massive hips, which bounced from side to side as she walked. As she turned and bent down to talk with Sue, our HR Manager, I was treated to the most glorious sight I have ever seen.

The largest rear end I have ever seen in my life pouted back at me, jiggling ever so slightly as I beheld it. Seeing it, I found my cock automatically grow to full attention. I saw her turn quickly and her beautiful, stunning brown eyes locked onto me. Her thick, latina lips pulled up into a smirk as she began walking briskly towards my door. Without knocking, she opened it and walked in.

"Hello, Mr. Sanders," she said in a sultry, thick Venezuelan accent. "My name is Fabonita and I will be working under you." She offered her hand and I stood up and took it. She stood two inches taller than me, and her beauty was overwhelming; her complexion a perfect, golden caramel color with light brown hair with blond streaks. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"Pleasure to meet you," I said, smiling. My erection strained against my pants as I looked at her sultry smile.

She turned around, pausing for ten seconds and looking out the window with her back to me, her marvellously protrusive rump facing me. She slowly turned her head and gazed at me.

"The pleasure was all mine," she smirked, before turning and walking away.

The smell hit me like a bus. Pure, concentrated poop, filling my nostrils and inhabiting my brain space. I was dizzy, hoping for release but finding none. I started out my office window at her humongous bottom, swaying back and forth hypnotically, snapping me into a trance. It had done this, I knew without doubt.

I felt drugged as I breathed in the stench from her deepest, most private area. My consciousness faded in and out as her stench bathed me. After the pungency of her release was somewhat dissipated, I felt a warm sensation over my lower body. I found my cock was the hardest it had ever been. It felt like it was filled with cement. Deliriously, I brought my hand down to touch it. I started rubbing it, as I breathed in the tainted smell. I rubbed myself out to a furious orgasm, only to glance up and meet Fabonita's eyes, just before my release. I saw a devilish grin on her eyes; she had known everything, what she was doing and the effect it would have on me. My face red, I hurriedly got up and with my eyes lowered, exited my office to run to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came back, Fabonita was sitting in my office, her huge backside spilling over the sides of the chair. She turned and smiled at me.

"Close the blinds, Mr. Sanders," she said. "I don't want us to be seen."

"What are you talking about?" I said meekly, my head starting to spin in fear.

"You want to lick my anus," she said point-blank, staring deeply into my eyes. "I can see when a man is obsessed with my bottom. Once he has seen it, nothing else will do. Every time you cum, you will think of my bottom from now on."

"I'm married!" I blurted out. "And I think this is very inappropriate for a boss to have this conversation with his employee."

"You are not happy with your wife. Tell me, is she boring in bed?" she asked, slowly getting up and walking over to close the blinds to the office. My heart was racing and all the blood seemed to be going to my cock. My mind was screaming no, I am very happy and committed to my wife, and my cock was screaming yes, only you can fulfill my fantasies. She walked closer, swaying her hips seductively as she came next to me.

She turned around and looked back over her shoulder at me with a coy smile.

"Your wife doesn't have a big ass like this, does she?" Fabonita whispered. "That's right, I know she doesn't. That's why she doesn't deserve you. You need a big ass like mine."

She lowered her broad rear end onto my lap, despite my feeble protests. I knew immediately she could feel my turgid cock beneath her. Feeling her giant, soft ass rubbing against my cock was one of the few feelings in my life I will never be able to explain.

"I need you to stop," I said hesitantly, as she kept going harder. "I cannot cheat on my wife."

"Nonsense, your cock doesn't want me to stop, does it?" she said, wiggling her huge pillows on my cock. "You see, Mr. Sanders, I am a simple girl. I like to break apart marriages. I like to test the willpower of men. I have made thousands of men break their vows, and I love every minute of it. Your wives should be thanking me for exposing you. I like nothing more than breaking them in one particular way; farting right on that dirty, cheating cock and claiming it as my own."

With that, I heard and felt a loud fart emanate on my cock. My cock vibrated with the burst of air, and I felt a swelling in my balls. She farted again on it, and the depravity of the situation, mixed with the foul smell in the air, made me grind my cock into her soft ass furiously as I moaned and began to cum.

"That is a very good boy," she purred, pressing her buns into my lap, making sure to milk me of every drop. "Empty those balls for Mommy. Show me how much you love me."

As she taunted me with her words, I helplessly ground my cock into her massive, stinky sitter and soon I began to cry out as the smell of her shit fueled the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I groaned as my cock fired rope after rope of hot sperm into my underwear. Her laughter burned into my soul, as I felt her victorious rear fart on my spent cock.

I felt sick to my stomach, and humiliated. Despite not entering Fabonita, I had cheated on my wife. I had orgasmed by the hand (or ass, in this case), of another woman. I looked down, defeated, a broken man. I had given in.

She turned and looked at me gleefully. "She never made you cum like that, did she? You don't have to answer, honey," she said, putting her hand on my wet, cum-soaked pants and stroking my limp cock. "I could hear it in your voice. And that's only the beginning of what I'm going to do with you."

I was terrified of this woman, and also intensely aroused simultaneously. I could hear in her words that she had broken countless married men and left them utterly defeated by her overly fattened rump. She continued to stroke my penis as if it belonged entirely to her now, and I was in no position to object.

"Th—the beginning?" I said, trying to regain my composure. "No, no, no, this cannot happen again. I am in love with my wife and happily married, I will not go any further with this!"

"That's what they all say," she mused, her dark brown eyes piercing into mine. "And in time, I break them all. I want to show you something, Roger."

She bent over slowly, picking up her large handbag. Reaching inside, she pulled out a wooden box about 6 inches by 6 inches. She put it on my desk and slowly opened it. My eyes widened as I saw what looked like hundreds of diamond rings.

"All marriages I have broken up," she said proudly, pulling some of the rings out. "New marriages, old marriages.. I have seduced men from 18 years old to 80. I could go older or younger if I wanted to, but I prefer to keep it within that range."

"But why?" I asked nervously, noticing that my right hand was now clutching my left, in an attempt to cover my ring. "And why did you take their rings?"

"I didn't," she chuckled, sitting down on my lap. "They gave them to me. As a present, one could say. Others might say, a symbol for their commitment to me above their wives, and even above their families. You see, I told them to make a choice. Their entire lives, represented by giving me their wife's engagement ring, or a taste of my big spanish ass. And you can see what they chose."

My heart was racing, and I felt my palms get sweatier as I listened to her words. I felt like I was sinking into a hole, and there was nothing to stop me from falling. I heard a grumble inside her stomach, and she sat straight up, adjusting her ass on my cock which was now involuntarily getting hard again. I felt her relax as she broke wind on my cock again, which began straining against the fabric of my pants.

"Looks like we'll be going for round 2," she giggled.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
224 Followers