The Homewrecker Ch. 03

Story Info
Big-butted latina becomes more demanding of married man.
1k words
4.29
36.4k
20
1

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers

"Is everything alright Roger? You haven't been the same lately. We haven't had sex in almost a month, and when you come home you're always exhausted and smell like shit," my wife said nervously.

I sighed. What could I tell her that I hadn't already said? That a cruel latina woman with a monstrously big ass was making me cum multiple times per day? That she had recently begun making me lick her smelly ass and then grinding her asshole against my face? That she had told me she got off on the idea of making married women smell the scent of her asshole on their husbands? No, I could never hope to explain that to her.

"It's just work, dear. A lot of stress, things just piling up. As for the smell... I've been throwing up due to the stress, sometimes I can't hold my food down," I lied through my teeth.

"Oh honey that's terrible," she said. "We need to get you to a doctor! Or maybe don't work yourself to death, lord knows you could take some time off."

"I'll be alright, I think things are going to get better," I muttered unconvincingly.

We fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed. My wife didn't say anything but the smell on my face, no matter how hard I tried to wash it out, was pushing her away. It was like a metaphor for Fabonita staining my life, permanently attaching herself to me with her huge bottom, getting in between me and my wife.

The next morning I awoke to a text from Fabonita. It was a picture of her toilet bowl, filled to the top with a heaping mountain of poop. My jaw dropped. I never knew a human could produce so much shit, it looked like it came from a horse. She captioned the picture, "That's what twelve cans of beans does to your girl ;) wish you could smell it". I grew angry at how assertive she had become, thinking she could text me while my wife was around. I was disgusted with the picture. She had told me how she had made many married men develop a poop fetish, but I told myself that would never happen. Farting was where I drew the line, and I told her this many times.

My phone buzzed again. "Who is that, dear?" my wife called.

"Ummm, just Larry from work, asking when I'll be in." I checked my messages. She had written, "Come over and clean me up", with her address below. My stomach turned over. Surely she wouldn't make me do that? She had told me many stories of married men she had made into her slaves, using her shit as a way to taint them completely.

She told me one instance where she separated one married couple by sending the wife a video of her shitting onto her husband's cock. She then showed me the video. The husband laid on the ground, blindfolded and tied up, with his ears covered. Suddenly her enormous buttocks enter the frame, bouncing with each step. She turns to the camera and blows a kiss, then turns around and squats over the husbands cock. She begins to fart on it, and he starts moaning, as his cock grows erect from her warm gas. Soon her farts grow wetter, and his now throbbing cock gets sprayed by her liquid shit. By this time he is writhing and trying to yell out, but his ballgag muffles his screams as he desperately humps at her huge, hovering rear.

Without warning, a massive, thick turd begins to emerge from out of her titanic rump, and she used her hands to part her cheeks. The steaming, baseball-bat sized turd pinches off after about a foot, and plops down on the man's rock-hard cock.

The man moaned harder, and writhed on the ground as she shat out more, covering his cock in a mountain of her shit. Soon the pile reached a foot in the air. She looked over her shoulder, smiled at the camera, and dropped her huge ass onto the pile and the man's cock with a thud.

The man screamed out into his gag, as he began to spasm helplessly on the ground in the most intense ejaculation I had ever seen, as she ground her fattened, dominating bottom onto his cock. He continued to writhe on the ground for about a minute, in a combination of pleasure and pain I could not imagine.

After she felt he was finished, she stood up and slowly sauntered over to the camera with a smirk on her face. She lifted her hand up, and I could see two rings on it. One, the wife's engagement ring, and the other, her husband's band.

"He is mine now. His cock and his heart. You are not welcome here anymore," she said coldly to the camera, before turning around. She put on gloves and removed the man's ballgag and earmuffs, and untied him. She ordered him to lick the shit off of her butt in front of his wife, while telling the camera who all his love was for.

"I only love you Mistress!" he cried, lapping at her massive, shitty bottom. "No one else!"

She grinned broadly at the camera as he cleaned her soiled bum, seemingly looking directly into the viewer's soul. I couldn't watch anymore.

I knew after she showed me that video, I needed to do whatever I could to get away from her. She would ruin my life and it was no secret. She had done it again and again and it meant nothing to her. In fact, she got off on it. She had the coldest heart I had ever come across, and I knew if I didn't cut things off soon they would get ugly very fast.

Maybe I'll tell her off this time, I thought to myself, as I got in my car and put her address into my GPS.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers