The Homewrecker Ch. 13

Story Info
Fabonita sets her eye on Carol as a new employee.
2k words
4.33
17.9k
12
7

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers

Carol sat in the lobby, a glass of water shaking in her hand, desperately trying to forget the horrors she had seen. She bit her lip, trying to hold back tears. The man she saw was not the Michael she had married. It was like his soul had been emptied out; his body, a shell of the man she had loved. In his place was nothing more than a toilet; a being happy to consume the waste of another, eager to please his wide-bottomed master.

It felt like Carol had been sitting in the lobby for days. Everywhere she looked was a painting or sculpture of the fat ass that had taken her lover. She wanted to leave, but felt like she still hadn't gotten the closure she needed. She heard heels clicking down the marble hallway. She knew who it was.

"I thiiink Michael will be taking some time to himself," Fabonita grinned. She was wearing a white leather jacket, white high heels, and white spandex pants that were stretched to the very extent of the fabric by her enormous bottom. "He will be spending the next week digesting my gifts. I have trained him so well that he cannot — will not— eat anything else! I can offer him cheese, crackers, anything— and he turns his nose up at it!" she laughed.

Carol's face seared with humiliation. How far did she have to go to keep rubbing it in? Her fists contracted in anger. She wanted to smack Fabonita but had to admit she was afraid of the woman. She had seen the awesome power of her giant, immensely strong rear end and didn't want to end up under it.

"I know what you are going through, dear," Fabonita said, in an uncharacteristically gentle manner, lowering her bulbous sitter onto the couch next to Carol. "I mean, personally, I have never gone through it... I've never even met a man who didn't take one look at me and want me all to himself! But I know what you are feeling, because I have separated many, many marriages. And every single time, after I send the former wife videos of their former husbands gratefully swallowing my turds, they can't help but think I am somehow holding them there without their consent. So every time, the women want to come and see what is happening. And every time, they see that the men are here with me by their own accord. It is a form of defense, to believe that your former lover has not found someone they love much more than they loved you. To know that they love someone so, so, so much, that they would do anything for that person... give up their old life, their old loves... even eat the other person's waste! That... that is real love. I'll bet he never licked your ass, hmm? He probably didn't even go near it. And yet, for another woman, he had such profound love, that he would willingly eat from her backside... that is incredibly painful, I realize."

Carol sniffled, wiping a tear from her eye. "It is..." she said quietly, biting her lip. "I just... I just don't understand it... why do you have so many men here? Why have you ripped apart so many marriages? You can't possibly feel good about that?! Surely you must have some kind of a conscience..."

Fabonita smirked at her, shaking her head.

"Nope... I don't have a conscience... not as you would see it, anyways. In my mind, I am doing what needs to be done. I see a weak marriage, held together by fear and societal constraints, and I feel the obligation to break it apart. I feel it is my duty to show these men the passion that has been missing from their marriages. And to show the women that they need to treat their men right, because there are women out there that make them look like girls," she grinned, putting her hand on Carol's knee.

Carol felt sick to her stomach, and wanted to get up and run out of the house but she couldn't bring herself to move. Somehow, some part of her deep down wanted to listen and hear what Fabonita had to say.

"Now, Carol, I have a proposition to make with you," Fabonita said, looking intently into Carol's puffy eyes. "Things are not going well for you, this I know. Michael told me years ago that you will not be able to afford your apartment for very much longer. That you are no longer working. So my proposition is this; sell your apartment and come work for me."

"What??" Carol cried. "Work for you??! You can't be serious?" She was utterly flabbergasted. Suddenly she heard the beep of a bracelet of Fabonita's going off.

"Come with me," Fabonita ordered, standing up and walking without waiting for Carol. Carol followed her monumentally large rump as it bounced with each step. For such a large woman, Fabonita walked very briskly and had a surprising amount of energy. "It's feeding time for one of the newer men. It only took me 3 weeks to recruit him," she said proudly, opening a metal door with her keycard. They were the far back of the mansion.

"Three weeks??" Carol exclaimed. Somehow that made her feel slighty better that Michael and she had lasted much longer than that.

Fabonita nodded slyly. "And that isn't even the worst of it. I've brought married men back to my house on the first date who were all over my ass, and guess what? They never left.." she chuckled, turning sideways so her massive behind could fit through the doorway and turned on the lights. Inside the room was a small young man on a bed, who couldn't be older than 30. His eyes blinked wearily, opening and closing as he stretched.

"Hello, Rory," Fabonita said, flashing him a brilliant smile. "You know what time it is, don't you?"

"I—I think so," he said quietly, rubbing his eyes.

"Good. Lie down on the floor," Fabonita instructed, pointing right in front of her. As fearful as Carol was about what would happen, she somehow felt her vagina getting wetter as she listened to Fabonita. "It is time for your breakfast."

Somehow, it was different, almost satisfying in a way for Carol, to see that her husband wasn't the only one who was helpless towards the dominating, voluptuous latina. She watched the little man, his head down, as he slowly laid down on the ground nervously. Fabonita began to remove her tights, the enormity of her bottomflesh bouncing out of its confinement. Immediately, Carol noticed the man's cock began to push up against his pants. Just like Michael, he was helpless to the sight of her massive, proud buttocks.

Fabonita smiled, and told him to open up. Without thinking, his mouth opened, ready for her ordure. She sat her giant bottom over his face. It really was quite laughable to Carol how much bigger she was to this man. Each of her cheeks was about twice as wide as the man's thin shoulders. As she spread her gargantuan cheeks, the room was filled with the stench of her bowels. Surely, Carol thought, this small man can't eat more than one of her turds.

As if reading her mind, Fabonita told her, "Rory is only in training right now, so I'm letting him off relatively easy... getting him used to the smell, taste, texture of my gifts." She let out a deafening, vibrating fart that seemed to shake the floor. Rory coughed, tears streaming down his face as the gas penetrated his senses. Even from across the room, the powerful, cheesy odor was too much for Carol, who plugged her nose. "Lick!" Fabonita ordered, her hands spreading her humongous globes. Rory leaned his neck upwards into her smelly cavern, his tongue tentatively brushing against her large, pulsing anus.

"Ahhh, good, Rory. Lick my pooper just like that. You will get used to my most intimate smells. Get your tongue a little deeper, darling... that's good, embrace your new role. This is what you chose! That little tiny woman you were with couldn't give you anything close to this! I hardly even saw an ass on her when I came to relocate you last week!" she laughed, shaking her head and looking back at Carol. "And Rory, I know you remember when I tried on all your wife's panties— well, TRIED to try them on— and they all ripped on my big booty!" She cackled with laughter, letting out a bassy fart right into Rory's mouth that looked to inflate his chest a little bit.

Despite her ribbing against Rory's wife, Carol was amazed to see Rory's cock keep growing, pressing on the outside of his pants. Carol felt her vagina begin to moisten at the sight of Fabonita's domination of the tiny man.

"Mmmm, that's it, love. Lick all around my hole, get it ready... yes, that's it. Submit to me..." she cooed, smiling down over her shoulder at Rory, whose face was buried in the unending expanse of ass covering his whole head and upper torso. Grinning, she began to unzip his fly, taking his hard cock out of his pants eagerly, rubbing it up and down as she let loose another toot into his mouth. "Ooh, boy, I forgot how small this cock was! Really quite tiny, Rory! Maybe it was enough for your old wife—even still, I don't think so!— but this would do absolutely nothing for me! It's useless! You're lucky you can please me with that tongue, Rory, because otherwise you would be worthless to me!" She gleefully kept tugging on Rory's growing cock, which, to Carol's surprise, kept getting longer and thicker with Fabonita's humiliating diatribe.

"Oooh, keep loosening up my bowels," Fabonita cried, moaning as she shook back and forth on Rory's face. "Ohhh, that's excellent, honey, you may have a tiny dick but your tongue is wonderful!! Ohh, you're going to make me—-!" Fabonita moaned in triumphant orgasm, as Rory's cock began to spasm in the throes of ecstasy. As Rory's cock began to ready to shoot his ejaculate, Fabonita's massive sitter rose several inches off his face and with no time wasted, she began to defecate on his face. Large, stinky, manure began to plop out of her titanic buttocks, covering Rory's small head one by one. Rory was clearly surprised by this, as his hands immediately went to push the giant, shitting bottom away, but Fabonita was like a rock. She held him in place, right under her, and continued her onslaught, cackling with laughter as she covered him in shit.

Despite the surprise, Rory's cock began to quiver and then started shooting out his tribute to Fabonita. She roared with laughter, as turds continued to flow out of her backside, covering the head of the tiny man in a pile of crap while he blew his load. Carol's sense were overloaded, the smell of Fabonita's dump overpowering her sense of judgment, and making her horny in a way she had never been. Carol began to rub her clit without realizing it, as she watched Fabonita hungrily jerk Rory's cock, making sure every drop of his seed was spilled.

"Yesss, Rory, I want you to get used to associating the smell of my ass—specifically, my shit— with the highest level of pleasure you have ever felt," she grinned, her hand still working his worn out cock while the other one gripped his balls. "Every time you ejaculate, for the rest of your life, will be to the smell of my shit. I will develop loyalty in you that money cannot buy. You will be unable to cum from anything but being covered in my crap. I will mold your mind just how I want it, so you will never even think of the possibility of leaving. This is your new place," she said decisively, relieving the weight from Rory's torso and standing up.

Rory rolled over, gasping for air as he unearthed himself from her pile of shit.

"And what do you say, honey?" Fabonita demanded, her steely eyes looking down at her struggling subject.

"Th-Thank you, M-Mistress," Rory gasped, his face covered in her waste.

Carol came instantly.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers