The Homewrecker Ch. 14

Story Info
Carol learns more about Fabonita's past.
1.7k words
4.2
14k
6
4

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers

"Now, surely we can work something out," Fabonita smiled down at Carol. Carol had to admit she had never cum like that in her life; by any man or by herself, nothing had turned her on like watching Fabonita dominate that small man. She couldn't deny it— she was interested.

"What would I be doing?" Carol asked timidly, looking down from Fabonita's large brown eyes.

"You will be helping me find new subjects to... experiment with," Fabonita said happily, a glint in her eye. "See, I have a lot more room for... feedings. If you know what I mean. I shit like a horse, darling. As you know well... I always have, in fact. When I was a young girl I could never eat enough. I was always stealing when I was young. And as my body matured, I began to see how I could manipulate men to get what I wanted." Her voice trailed off, turning to look out the window, the light accentuating her voluptuous, protruding rear end.

"I saw that I had a huge advantage over other women... and over all men," she said coyly, grinning at Carol as she patted her endless backside lovingly. "As a poor young girl, the daughter of immigrants, I realized that this thing behind me could take me places I could have only dreamed of.. and it has! Nothing can compare to the first time I sat on a man's face, covering him in my flesh. The very thing I was embarrassed about when I was young— the size of my ass— now the object of his desire! What was most shocking was that he didn't even care about the smell of it, which I was sure he would!"

She paused, smiling to herself as she reflected. Carol shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe it but she was feeling herself empathizing with Fabonita! Snap out of it, she told herself. Don't forget that this woman destroyed your marriage and your life!

Fabonita chuckled to herself, grinning down at Carol.

"And when I found out that men actually LOVED my farts?? That was the crown jewel. What a rush it was to blow my gas in a grown man's face for the first time.. and be paid for it, too! I remember all of my firsts. It was with a man named Simon, who was absolutely in love with me. He was the first married man that I ever slept with— of course, he never told that to me until later. The fact that he was married, and had 3 kids... and would STILL risk it all just to pleasure me.. that told me a lot about the weak mentality of men in general," she said, shaking her head. "And once I farted in his face for the first time— and saw that not only was he not disgusted, but he loved it!!— I was hooked! I was a young woman with a big, fat ass and all these grown men wrapped around my fingertips, begging me to lick my ass. I knew all their dirty little secrets— I was their dirty little secret!!"

"What did you think when you found out he was married?" Carol asked, yielding to her curiosity.

"At first, I felt horrible," Fabonita admitted, pursing her thick lips in deep thought. "To me, I had always thought up to that point that marriage was a sacred bond. Something that you absolutely couldn't go back on. A commitment to a woman that meant that you would never lust after another woman again. Oh, how naive I was!" Fabonita laughed, twirling her hair with her fingers as she smiled down at Carol. "I would come to find that it meant little more than a man's weakly tested promise to try not to have sex with another love. To do his best to overcome his untested natural instincts. And soon I would find that I had a knack for... instigating a man's natural instincts!" She cackled in laughter, rubbing her titanic ass cheek in one hand.

Carol was silent— she couldn't argue with Fabonita on the grounds of that being true. After all, her own husband and all the men who had given up their ordinary lives and families to be here were proof of that.

Fabonita's watch began to beep, and she quickly looked down at it.

"Oh, dear it is time for my feeding! Come, walk with me darling, and I will tell you how this operation works!" She began to stride briskly away, her long muscular legs and massive buttocks powerfully whisking her away from Carol. Carol jumped up to follow her, nearly having to run to catch up with her.

"You see, I have quite a lot of mouths to feed here," Fabonita giggled. "Many of the men here, over the years, have lost appetite for anything besides my poop. It's all they can think about. I have roughly forty men here who are eating my shit daily. It makes it quite hard to keep up sometimes. I need to eat well over 20,000 calories per day."

Carol's jaw dropped.

"20,000 calories?? How do you even eat that much? And who cooks it?" she asked, aghast.

"Despite what they may appear to be now, many of the men who have commited to my... program... were extremely successful in their business lives. I wasn't going to throw away the potential to create even more wealth for myself, so I have set up a business of sorts, operating for my own personal benefit. Most of my men work on the side to earn me more money and get into my good graces." She turned quickly, towards what looked like a dining room.

"As much as I love to eat, it's harder and harder to feed my boys. So I'm in the process of looking into adding to my stable... gathering a team of strong women who can feed all these men," she said, winking at Carol as she opened the doors.

The dining room was very elegantly designed, with elaborately carved chairs and a long black table. One chair at the head of the table was about three times the width of the others. Carol didn't have to think twice about whose chair that was. Fabonita strode over, where a skinny middle-aged man pulled the chair out for her.

"Thank you darling," Fabonita beamed, blowing a kiss to the frail man. He turned red, clearly enraptured by the enormous, voluptuous latina. He bowed slightly, keeping his eyes low.

Fabonita gestured for Carol to sit next to her. After Carol sat, Fabonita slowly, delicately lowered her massive end onto the seat.

"Now," Fabonita announced, looking around. All seven of the men in the room ran over and quickly lined up by the side of the table, eagerly awaiting her commands.

"Six of you have kept up with your chores, and have done well with your earnings this week. I am very happy with those of you who have succeeded. But unfortunately, Brian was not able to secure any funding for me this week," Fabonita stated, looking over at Brian with mock pity on her face. Carol looked over and saw a young man, who must've been in his thirties, who looked like he was about to cry.

"I—- I'm sorry, mistress—" he sputtered. "I—"

"Shut your mouth!" Fabonita shouted, standing up quickly, looking over at him with a burning rage that Carol had never seen before in her. A snarl formed on her lips as she strode over to the small man. Carol couldn't believe the size difference between the two of them; Brian's head was at about the same height as Fabonita's ass. One of her enormously round cheeks might have weighed as much as the tiny man.

"This is the second time this has happened," she snarled down at him, spitting in his face. Brian began to sob as she put her hands on his shoulders and slowly pressed him down until he was on his knees. "You do understand that things cost money, don't you? It is very expensive to feed this!" she cried, smacking her rump as it jiggled furiously. "And I warned you before that if you will not contribute, you will not get any of the gifts that come with serving me! I told you all, if you fail to meet your quota, you will be punished sufficiently!"

She turned around, and began unbuckling her belt, as the small man pleaded behind her. Carol was aroused beyond belief; against her better judgment, she wanted to see the puny man punished by the might of Fabonita's broad bottom. Under the table, she slid her hand inside her panties and began fingering herself. Fabonita began to slide her pants down slowly over her expansive, vast sitter. She had a cold, emotionless glare in her eyes as she turned around to face her subject.

"You will never want to let me down again!" she hissed at him, turning and pushing her butt in his face. She patted her cheek twice, and the other men assembled behind her. Two men each pulled apart her wide, girthy behind as the other three began to push Brian's terrified face into the depths of her dark cavern. "You will stay in here until I decide you've had enough! I'm only going to take you out to feed the others! You will not get any of my poop for the next week! You will stay in my ass, right by the source of your meals but not get anything but my hot gas down your throat!"

"Please, please, don't do that to me, Goddess," he begged, looking up at her tearfully, as his face began to be lost in her endless backside. Fabonita closed her eyes and bit her lip, smiling as she felt his face begin to enter her bulbous butt. "Please, I need to eat yo—". His voice was muffled as he was forced deeper towards her anus.

"Further, boys," she said, grinning as they forced him deeper into her massive canyon, several feet deep. When he was finally all the way in, she clenched her gigantically strong buttocks around his head, locking him inside. Fabonita stood up, lifting Brian's feet completely off the ground. His miniscule body flailed behind her fat ass, hanging in the air. Fabonita grinned at Carol, seeing her rubbing her clit uncontrollably. Carol didn't care that she watched her. The bliss rolled through Carol's body as she looked into Fabonita's eyes, knowing that she belonged to her now.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers