The Homewrecker Ch. 15

Story Info
Carol and Fabonita evaluate a candidate to join the team.
3k words
4.4
21.3k
14
2

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers

The meal seemed like it would never end. Carol was amazed just how much food one person could eat. Fabonita downed a whole roast chicken, three filet mignons, a bowl of mashed potatoes, a massive container of beans, and then a dozen extra-cheesy burritos, which she downed with a pot of coffee.

"I have to say I'm impressed!" Carol said. "I had no idea you could eat that much in one day!"

Fabonita roared with laughter, leaning back in her chair to the dismay of Brian, wedged deep in her enormous, stinky behind.

"One day?? Oh darling, this is only one of my six meals throughout the day! I told you I had a big appetite! Unfortunately for this one in my ass, I'm going to be eating a lot more!"

"It's probably really smelly back there, huh?" Carol asked, beginning to feel a sick sense of arousal at the suffering the small man was enduring.

"Oh, you have no idea!" Fabonita said with a twisted grin on her face. "The thing is, the worst part is that I've trained them so well that the taste and smell of my wind makes them hungry! So he's getting mouthful after mouthful of my hot air, hoping that I'm going to bless him with a log to fill his empty stomach. But I could keep farting like this for hours without letting go of my bowels."

"Have you been farting? I haven't smelled a thing?" Carol asked in genuine surprise.

"That's because I've done this so much that I've developed the muscles in my ass to hold his head in place where his mouth is right on my asshole. His lips form a perfect seal around my hole, so 100% of my gas goes into his lungs where it belongs!" Her face contorted for a second as she grunted, then exhaled in ecstatic relaxation.

"Oops, there was a bit of poo in that one! Oh well, the little wanker gets a bite to eat! Anyways, now that I've had my fill, I wanted to talk to you, Carol, about helping me build a team of women to help me with running the place. I can see that it turns you on very much watching me dominate my men, and so I'm asking you to help me pick my team. We will interview the women, find out just how cruel they can be, how... inventive... they can be, in molding the minds of the men."

"I want you to meet some... an old friend of mine," Fabonita told Carol. "She is a childhood friend, who I have long wanted to come help me with disciplining my men and feeding them."

She beckoned to one of the servants by the door, who opened it. In strode one of the largest and most beautiful women Carol had ever seen. She had light brown skin and dark brown eyes, and impossibly thick, plump lips. She was incredibly tall, with immensely large, muscular legs. She walked over to Carol and Fabonita.

"Ahhh, it is good to see you, Fabonita! And who is this?" she asked, smiling down at Carol.

Carol's mouth went dry and eyes exploded. Standing before her was a extraordinarily voluptuous colossal woman that even dwarfed Fabonita in height. Carol opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Fabonita saw Carol's reaction and began to laugh. "This sweet mouse of a woman here is my newest employee, Carol" Fabonita told Carla. "She is an...employee? What are you up to, Fabonita?" Carla asked Fabonita with a quizzical smile. "Here I'll show you. I have a proposition for you as well in this venture." Fabonita told Carla as she started walking out of the room.

Carla began to follow Fabonita. In doing so Carol got to lay her dilated eyes on Carla's gigantic sitter. Carol started moisten up between her legs seeing Carla's enormous Smartcar-sized ass jiggle as it stretched her leggings to near explosion. Carol was aroused at the thought the punishment that ass could provide to the small men in Fabonita's service. Carol rushed to catch up to the two titaness'.

"As you know, Carla, I have been running this... business.. for quite a long time. Things have been running well, but as you can see we are expanding," Fabonita explained. Carol tried desperately to pay attention to her words, but could hardly take her eyes off the two voluminous back ends of the giant women, taking up nearly the entire hallway between the two. She was soaking between her legs now, and worried that the wet spot may be visible.

"Say no more, Fabonita," Carla chuckled, with a glint in her eye as she turned to face the voluptuous Latina. "I will do it. But under one condition. I get to do whatever I want to these men, with no repercussions."

Fabonita laughed heartily at her offer. "Of course, darling, my men belong to you. Any punishment your heart desires, you are free to do. Lord knows there will be many more of these weak-willed men to come if one... expires. Now, the first punishment I would like you to dole out comes from a man, Robin, who is new here. One of my men reported that he stole a sausage out of the pantry. So, I would like you to give him one of your famous sausages... teach him a lesson, make sure he will never stray off the path again."

Carol beamed at her.

"Just show me where he is!" she exclaimed.

The two women strode down the hall confidently. Some of the men were cleaning in the hallway, and as they passed the men would get down on both knees and bow to the queens. Carol gleefully saw the expression on one man's face as he saw the size of the dumper on Carla. His face turned white as the two Amazons walked by. The terror on his face made her incredibly wet, thinking of the punishments that could be doled out with a second collossal rear end.

"Now, I would like to try something with this prisoner," Fabonita stopped, putting her hand on a door handle before entering. "His name is Robin, and he is our very smallest man here. He has a tremendous tongue on him however— all the tiny-dicked boys do— but he has been naughty lately, so I wanted to try something fun. You see, he has an extremely small, thin head. Come in, I'll show you."

The two women walked in the widened doorway with Carol eagerly following. In the middle of the spacious room was a cage, which was where Robin was. Fabonita walked over to the cage, turned, pushed her huge ass right up to the front of it.

"Kiss it through the slats. You know how to greet me!" He obediently being planting kisses on her voluminous rear, as she grinned at Carol and Carla.

"That is a very tiny head, alright. Barely an excuse for a head, really," Carla laughed. Fabonita took a key from her pocket and opened up Robin's cage, letting him out. Before he could move, Carla strode over and picked him up, lifting him into the air until he was eye level with her, his feet nearly three inches from the ground. He couldn't look at the intensely beautiful woman holding him up, his miniscule penis beginning to harden despite his growing fear.

"What a tiny head you have! Probably not much brain in there, from what Fabonita told me! You were stealing sausages, huh? What a shame, you could've just asked us for some. Instead, you had to be naughty and try to be a little thief. Didn't work out for you, did it? Because you know what happens to thiefs who stink at stealing things? They go to jail!" she shouted in the terrified man's face, her spit flying in his face. She beamed at him with an evil smile, reveling in the defeat on his face. She turned to Fabonita and winked. "Yes, I know exactly what to do to a prisoner like you. Some prisoners don't learn enough from just being in jail. You have to put them in... solitary confinement..."

She put Robin down and began unbuttoning her shirt, motioning for Carol to come help her with her clothes. Carol walked over close to her bottom, the smell of roses coming off of it, masking what was inside. She chuckled, knowing that Robin would not be getting such a sweet smell once her pants were removed. Carol tried to pull the fabric back from the massive buttocks, but it was incredibly difficult, her incredibly protrusive, mountainous bottom expanding four feet past her lower back, where the spandex band was. After much trial and tribulation, the pants were off, and Carla's awe-inspiring, dumpster-sized ass was in plain view.

Fabonita put her arm around Robin and laughed as she saw his expression. His jaw lay nearly at the floor in shock. Each of Carla's buttocks was larger than his entire, tiny body.

"We need to teach you a lesson, dear," Fabonita chuckled as she grabbed a large tub of vaseline and began prying the cap open.

"Wh—what are you doing?" he quivered in a high-pitched voice.

"Lubricating you, of course," Fabonita said ominously, putting on some gloves ans taking out a thick glob of vaseline with a wooden stick.

"Y-you don't need that much for my penis," he stuttered. "I-I can—"

He was interrupted by the two Amazons bursting out in laughter.

"I would use a microscopic amount if it was for that!" Fabonita bellowed. "Your 'thing' is not even as big as Carla's clit or mine! I would never use it for that! You think we're going to punish you by letting you have sex with her?"

"Oh yes, that thing must be useless to women," Carla scoffed. "It really isn't even as big as our clits. It looks like we are more man than you are Robin! That is the perfect sized penis to be a lifelong ass eater!"

Robin began to understand his fate as Fabonita plopped the dollop of vaseline on top of his tiny, bald head and began rubbing it into his scalp.

"N-no, please... what are you doing?" he cried, as the vaseline covered his forehead and eyes.

"He really doesn't have much brain up there if he doesn't know by now!" Carla exclaimed. Carol was overcome with lust at the idea of the man's head being forced into Carla's asshole. She started to finger herself under her pants, finding her vagina wetter than it had ever been.

"Close your eyes, dear!" Fabonita said sweetly, covering the dward of a man's face in the lubricant as he stifled his sobs. "This is what you deserve, and what you have earned! We are going to record it, and take pictures of it and put the video online on our social media accounts for everyone to see. We will add your name, so everyone—your friends, family— will be able to see your new position in your life since you left your wife."

"Please don't make me do this!" the man begged, as Fabonita's head guided the man to Carla titanic rump.

"Shhhh," Fabonita whispered. Carla got on all fours and spread her two fleshy mountains, exposing the largest anus Carol had ever seen. Carol came instantly just seeing Carla's giant shitter, thinking of the massive quantities that must come out of it to make it so big. Fabonita guided the tiny head towards her pooper, pressing it right up against the hole. Robin burst into tears, falling down his slicked face. Fabonita took out her phone and began to record him, putting the camera right in Robin's face.

"That is good, darling, keep crying. It will help your head slide up her butt all the better. For everyone watching, this is Robin Wells. He used to be an accountant, and now he is a cook for me, after he decided to leave his wife to serve me. Say hello, Robin! Smile and say cheese!"

Robin looked down mournfully, his forehead pressed up against the puckered opening that would become his personal cave.

"Say hello to your family, hun! Say hello to your ex-wife Sheila Wells and your son! Though I really don't know how you managed to conceive a child with that excuse for a penis that you have! Oh well, I like tiny penises. Small-dicked men are better ass-eaters and are quick to learn their place— inside womens' asses!" Fabonita and Carla laughed hysterically, as Fabonita began to press the terrified man's forehead against Carla's lubricated hole.

She handed the phone to Carol to record, and to Carol's amazement, Carla's anus began to expand as Fabonita grunted, pushing the small head against her anus. Carol wasn't sure if she would be able to do it, but sure enough she saw Carla's asshole start to open further and further, like a snake widening it's jaw to swallow some prey whole. Fabonita was grinning ear to ear, as the huge asshole began to swallow up the top of Robin's head.

Right before Robin's ears passed into Carla's bowels, Fabonita moved in and whispered to him, "Enjoy your time inside your new home, buttboy!"

Carla moaned in pleasure as she felt the tiny man's nose enter her asshole fully, followed by his lips. Carol had never seen such an erotic sight; she reveled in the humiliation of Robin as his head became enveloped in the anus of the superior titaness before him.

"Oooh, that's it!" Carla cried, rubbing her large clit as her anus clenched around Robin's face, locking him in his humid prison. "I want you to breathe from my bowels, you fucking worm!" Fabonita howled with laughter at the taunts, pressing Robin in deeper until his entire head was completely submerged in the ass of his superior. Carla stood up, lifting Robin's feet off the ground as he hung suspended from her gargantuan bottom, his fists pounding uselessly at her overfed cheeks. There was a deep feeling in the air that Robin's manhood had been stripped from him permanently. There was no way he could recover any sort of pride after this ordeal.

Carol continued filming while fingering her sopping vagina with her other hand, moving on to her second orgasm. Carla strutted around the room, giggling as she felt the tiny body behind her swinging from her giant behind, trying helplessly to plant his feet on the ground. The size discrepancy was something none of the women had ever seen; the tiny man was only about 1/5 the size of each of her voluminous nether cheeks.

"Look, his pathetic little worm is sticking out!" Fabonita cried in laughter, rushing over to grab Robin's tiny erect penis, jerking it roughly. "Let's make him cum! I'll bet the viewers would love to see that! Robin! We want you to cum for us! Cum with your head up her ass!"

"Oh god, he's loosening up my bowels well!" Carla moaned. "I can feel his cries inside my asshole! Maybe I should talk back to him!" She grunted and Robin's body shuddered as his chest expanded, filling with her foul gas. There was nowhere else for her fart to go but up into his lungs. Fabonita kept rubbing his tiny cock with her much larger hands.

"Cum for us, you tiny-dicked fartboy!" she shouted. "You're nothing more than a turd, hanging out of her asshole, waiting to go into the toilet with the other pieces of shit! The only way out of this is to cum, do you hear me? I order you to cum!"

Less than a second after she said that, her face lit up in glee as his diminutive penis began to spasm, unloading his semen on the floor. The women laughed, knowing that the tiny man would never be the same after this. There was nothing they enjoyed more than breaking a man's spirit with their gigantic rear ends.

"Now it's time to dump him out!" Carla grinned. She stood and walked over to the large toilet in the corner of the room, which went down about 12 feet into the ground, placing her bottom over the opening. Carol walked over to catch every bit of the action. Not just for the viewers but her own personal pleasure.

What followed next was a sight to behold. Carla spread her dumpster-sized behind to unearth the upper torso of the man that had been submerged in her cheeks. She grunted, squeezing her anus and pushing Robin's head out as if he were nothing more than a turd. Finally, his head was released and his frail body fell down into the pit of the toilet. Carol kept the camera on him, despite recoiling from the stenching coming from the pit.

"Please..." he gasped, breathing in the stinky air. "Let me out..."

He looked up, hoping to see a face that he could plead with. Instead, he saw a sight that would give him nightmares for the rest of his life. The two largest asses he had ever seen in his life, both settling themselves on either end of the giant opening of the toilet seat. Instead of a face to plead with, he got two cold, cruel, heartless bottoms. As well as an order.

"We are going to begin pooping, and you are going to eat every bit of it. Until you have finished all of our poop, you will stay in the pit. We have eaten quite a lot, so it would be wise to pace yourself. You will never steal food from me again! Now eat my shit, you loser!"

Robin heard the cackling laughter of the two titanesses above, as hot logs the size of his legs began to flow out of their massive rumps, plopping down onto his head as he sobbed, realizing his new fate.

Carol came again, holding the camera steady. She could get used to this.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers