The Honeymoon

Story Info
Two couples share a little show
4.8k words
4.45
81.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Jessica walked down the beach hand in hand. It was still early, but the day was already starting to get warm. David leaned over and planted a smooch on his honey’s cheek, she smiled and sighed contentedly as they strolled.

It was their second day in Tahiti and the third day since their wedding. The long flight out to the islands had taken its toll and yesterday had been spent recovering, well, mostly recovering. Today, however, would be different, they were going to explore their little stretch of the island and then spend tonight seeing the sights in the little town near the resort.

“How far down do you want to walk sweetie,” asked David? “ I don’t know… Oooh, lets go over there where those trees are hanging down over the sand. We can sit in the shade a little so we won’t burn on our first day out,” Jessica replied. “Okay,” he said. It was best to leave beach real-estate selection to the expert.

As they got closer the trees turned out to be some sort of weird palm frond with branches that grew out from about ground level to spread out over the beach. It was a great shady spot. You could still see the ocean and sky out in front and the leaves let enough light through to still get a little tan. Best of all, David thought, it provided some privacy. If you moved closer to where the plants grew, people up and down the beach wouldn’t be able to see unless they walked right by. Not that there were many people around. The beach was by no means crowded and since they had walked away from the resort area, they had only seen three other people.

David spread their towels out side by side and smoothed them down over the sand while Jessica put their bag off to the side and sat down on her towel. “ Did you bring the sunscreen?” Of course she had, she was a pale honey after all. “ Yeah, do you need some more,” she asked? They had lathered up in the bungalow after breakfast before they left. Better to do it before you got to the beach and the sand started sticking to your hands.

“ What’s that smile for mister,” she said as David grinned at her.

“ Well, you said you would sunbath topless while we were here, and I though it might as well be now. I mean, no one’s around and there some shade so you won’t burn,” said David behind a grin.

Jessica sighed. “Fine…” she said with mock resignation, although David could tell she was kind of into it.

Of the three people they had passed on their walk this morning most had been indulging this Tahitian tradition. One couple had been walking in the surf, the woman had been a little older but was still attractive, she was topless and she certainly hadn’t sported any tan lines. The last stranger they had passed was a young woman; tan enough to be a native, lying out by herself. As they had approached she had looked up and casually lifted a pale blue sarong that was lying beside her and covered her hips but leaving her breasts exposed. David had purposely not looked over as they walked by, but it was tantalizing obvious that she was completely nude. The fabric of her skirt hadn’t covered much as she stretched out in the sun. Jessica hadn’t said anything as she gave his hand a quick squeeze, but you could tell even she enjoyed the view. There was something strangely non-sexual about public nudity, but it was wickedly wanton and definitely exciting.

Jessica turned her back toward him to let him undo her new bikini top. It was a cute swimsuit, he thought, but what’s underneath is nicer. David undid the clasp and pulled the straps off her shoulders, fighting the temptation to caress her. He put the top in the beach bag and pulled out the sunscreen. “ Okay, now lift your arms up,” David said. Jessica smiled a little nervously, no one was around but she was still naked in public. David placed some lotion on his hands and started massaging it into Jessica’s back where the bikini straps had been. He rubbed up along her shoulders before reaching underneath her arms to cup her breasts, gently covering them with his hands. She laughed as he kissed the side of her neck and started to softly rub the lotion over her breasts. When her nipples started to get hard he stopped and move his hands away exposing her skin to the sun and air again. He moved away and lay down on the towel beside her. She looked at him suspiciously as she scooted her butt down on the towel to lay on her back with her hands at her sides.

“ I love you huney,” he whispered at her. “ I love you too,” she whispered back. They grinned at each other as she closed her eyes and tried to relax despite the naughty tension of being naked. David was savoring the moment. He had wanted to do this since their trip to the Italy, but it needed to be in a place where it was no big deal to show a little skin. Yesterday, by the resort, there had been plenty of nudity, but he hadn’t suggested anything then, not wanting to make her uncomfortable around a crowd. Maybe if she got used to it they could run around naked before the honeymoon was over. That made David laugh; they were both too pale for that.

The day was very warm now, but with the shade and the cool ocean breeze it was still pleasant. David had just returned to his towel after a dip in the ocean. His suit clung to him as the air quickly dried his skin. He might have stayed in the water a little longer, but as he swam he had watched another couple walking up the beach. The area wasn’t as abandoned as it had been earlier, but almost no one had come close by. They were getting close now and David wanted to be next to Jessica when she realized that people were going to see her topless. Covering up wasn’t part of the deal.

Instead of walking, by the other couple started walking up toward the palm trees David and Jessica were laying under. They were probably halfway there before they realized the spot was occupied, but they continued walking up anyway. Jessica didn’t open her eyes until they had almost reached the trees. When she took notice she started to roll over onto her stomach, but stopped when David touched her hand and gestured for her to stay put.

The man was probably in his early thirties. He was fairly good-looking, in good shape with dark hair and eyes. His twenty something girlfriend/wife with him was cute and slim with short curly black hair and dark brown eyes to match. He was wearing a pair of what looked like wind shorts instead of a real swimsuit and she was wearing a black bikini with a long netted skirt over it. “ It is okay, we sit here,” he asked in accented English? I noticed the flushed look in their faces and it was obvious they were hot from walking in the sun and needed to cool off. “ Sure, its no problem,” David replied. It was the only shade for quit a distance in either direction. ‘Besides, what was I going to say’, he thought to himself, ‘‘fuck off’ just wasn’t nice’.

They laid their towels down about ten feet away off to David’s left on the far side from Jessica. The girl took off her skirt and set it down before they both walked down to the water to cool off. David looked at Jessica as she sat up and watched them walk that way. He leaned over for a kiss and took a sip of the rum punch they had been sharing before they both laid down again. Jessica was making no comment about their new companions, but David noticed she stayed on her back and her soft pink nipples where growing hard again. This was turning him on and he had to resist the urge to caress her. Instead, David grabbed his sunglasses and put them on.

The couple returned to their towels wet and refreshed. Behind his sunglasses David watched as the man took a casually indiscreet look at Jessica. He seemed to enjoy it, but of course acting like you didn’t care very much was part of the deal, even though everyone most defiantly did care. The man lay down quickly leaving the spot closest to us for his girlfriend.

She sat down and, as hoped for, reached behind her back to unfasten her bikini. She pulled on the string, undoing the knot holding it together. Her breasts were full and her pale brown nipples were erect from the cold water. No tan lines here either. She looked over at David and smiled, knowing he was looking at her behind his sunglasses, before she lay down. Jessica gave David a little nudge and laughed quietly having seen him get caught. David looked away, pretending not to have noticed of course, and feigned disinterest.

Jessica surprised him then by sitting up to take a sip of punch, exposing her chest clearly to their fellow sunbathers. She also took a peek at the young lady herself before laying back down and taking David’s hand. ‘She’s enjoying this,’ he thought.

Just then the man said something in French to his girlfriend, she shrugged and smiled. The man gestured dismissively toward David and Jessica and spoke to her again more insistently. The woman laughed and glanced over at the newly weds. She apparently decided to go for it because then she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her bikini bottoms and wiggled out of them, sitting up to take them off her ankle and put them aside. David struggled not to stare as she lay back down, her hands at her side, her legs a few inches apart and a grin on her face. You could see the faint tan lines from her bikini on her hips. Her rear was firm and toned and her kitty was shaved close with only a thin layer of dark curly hair. David’s reaction was immediate. He was quickly becoming hard as his eyes trailed down her body, past her breasts, to where her mound curved down between her legs and the lips of her kitty were just visible.

Jessica had noticed all of this too and was starting to become a little jealous of the attention David was paying to this other woman. She nudged him and gave him a pouty look. “ I dare you,” he whispered, rolling over on his side towards her. She tried to act shocked, but it was obvious she had been thinking it too.

“ Do you want him to see me,” she whispered back?

“ No, I want her to see you.”

“ Huney!” she whispered.

They shared a look and David leaned in, “go on, do it.” Jessica looked over at the other couple quickly, the woman was giggling as they shared their own whispered conversation. Jessica closed her eyes for a moment then suddenly lifted her butt off the towel and yanked her bikini down to her thighs. She tried to lie down flat and slip it off, but it rolled up around her knees and she had to sit up to pull it all the way down. Jessica shoved her bikini bottom into her bag and lay down on her towel as flat as she could, trying to hide behind David. She was breathing hard and it was obvious to David that she was getting very excited about being nude. Her breasts were swelling and her nipples were rock hard now.

The other couple had started kissing. The woman had turned onto her side to reach her lover, providing a nice view of her shapely tush. David looked over at them and watched the woman take her free hand and rub the front of the man’s shorts and cup his balls. It was too much for David to take. He lifted himself up on one elbow and kissed Jessica deeply, their tongues mingling as she open her mouth to let him in. “ I think you need some sunscreen. You don’t want to burn.” David grabbed the lotion and squirted some on her belly before she could respond. Jessica looked down at his hand as he began to make slow circles on her belly moving a little lower each time. “ Watch them,” he whispered, kissing her. She laid her head back and looked over at them. The woman was still stroking him slowly, her hand occasionally reaching up under his shorts from the bottom for a bare skin caress. The woman moved a little closer to her man, stealing a glance back at Jessica and David as she did so. The woman’s eyes met Jessica’s in a mischievous look. She looked down at Jessica’s hard nipples and then lower to watch what David’s hand was doing before a quick glance back at Jessica. She was smiling as she turned back to her partner.

‘Oh my god!!!’ Jessica though, ‘what is going on!’ David’s hand had moved down to her thighs and where he was apply gentle pressure to move her legs apart. She didn’t really want to, but it was too easy to relax her legs and let him. He slowly rubbed the inside of her thigh up to her pussy. She moved her hand to stop him, but he leaned down to kiss and shush her, his hand moving all the while. Being careful not to touch her directly yet, he began slowly moving his hand up and down between her legs, his fingers spread to rub just outside of her little kitty’s lips. Jessica bit her lip and opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them until then.

The young woman, she saw as she looked over, had moved up to lean over her lover. She was holding herself up with her hands her breasts in his face. Letting him kiss and suckle at her nipple just a little before moving and rubbing her whole breast hard against his mouth. Jessica could see his erection bulging through his shorts while his hand gave her ass a firm squeeze. He bit down gently on her nipple, and she yelped and tried to stifle her laughter. She slapped his chest playfully and grabbed the front of his shorts yanking down hard. Jessica watched as his manhood was revealed. His long hard penis sprang free of its confines gratefully. The woman moved down lower and began pulling on the sides of his pants to get them off. The man apparently possessed some modesty and began to make a half-hearted attempt to stop her and cover himself, telling her in hushed tones to stop. As his suit came free of his butt she silenced any further argument.

Leaning down she closed her lips around the head of his penis and sucked hard taking several inches into her mouth. She was kneeling towards him with her rear facing Jessica. Jessica couldn’t help but to look view she was offering. Her pussy was clearly visible between her thighs as she bent over. Her sex was flushed and pouty with her desire. She wondered if this was what her huney liked to see when he took her from behind.

The man moaned quietly and touched her hair, guiding her as she moved her head up and down on his length. She opened her mouth wider and moved her tongue around the head of his cock in a circle. Closing her mouth firmly around his penis again, she moved her head down quickly, pressing her tongue against his shaft as she took him into her hot mouth. When she couldn’t take in anymore, she sucked hard and pulled back slowly letting him slide past her lips up to the head of his penis. After a few strokes he submitted and moved his legs together. She lifted off of him and slid his shorts all the way down and off his feet. When the shorts were off he spread his legs and she moved up between them and took him into her mouth again, her hand fondling and caressing his shaft and moving lower to fondle his testicles and tickle between his legs. Jessica could see him better now that the woman had moved. His penis was about six inches long and very thick. His balls looked heavy as they hung down between his legs. Watching his shaft become wet with her saliva as he began thrusting gently against her mouth made Jessica want to join in too.

David was laying beside Jessica now. His hand had closed over her sex, rubbing her firmly and making soft circles around her clitoris. Her kitty started to blossom as she became flushed, the blood rushing between her legs making her kitty wet and hot. David kissed underneath her breasts and then drew her nipple into his mouth. She looked at him and saw him watching the other couple as he sucked and nipped at her. They had gone to far to stop now and she ran her fingers through his hair, drawing him up to her face.

“ You’re the only one wearing clothes, baby. Take’m off!” she demanded none to quietly. David looked over again at the couple that had joined them. Then he knelt up and unlaced the front of his suit. He pulled the fly apart and pushed it down to his knees. His penis was rock hard and it pointed straight out as he undressed. She saw the head of his dick was already a little wet with his pre-cum as he kicked his suit away. Jessica lifted her left leg up and swung it over him, putting him between her legs. Her kitty was fully exposed now and lips of her sex were open and wet. She could feel the heat between her legs as she looked up from his dick and saw the look in his eyes. He wanted to fuck her right now, but he knew Jessica wasn’t quit ready for that.

She looked over at their amorous guests and saw that the woman had slowed her pace and was sucking him slowly is long strokes. The man she realized was looking right at her. She wanted him to look. Jessica licked her lips and arched her back as his eyes traveled down to her tits and lower to stare between her legs. She rotated her hips up to let him see her sex. She could feel his eyes touching her there, where she wanted him to look. Displaying herself to another man made her feel lightheaded and she closed her eyes. She felt David move between her legs and expected to feel him thrust into her, but instead something soft and wet and warm pressed into her kitty.

David open his mouth wider and used his thumbs to pull open Jessica’s lips and expose the folds of her vagina. She was already so wet. He pushed his tongue into her and savored her taste. Jessica moaned now and pushed herself closer to his face. He moved his tongue up from the bottom of her kitty to the top where he pressed it hard against her clitoris. She put her hands on his head and raked her fingers through his hair. It felt sooo good as he licked her and used his tongue to circle around her clit. She began to slowly buck against his mouth as he ate her. She needed it so badly she almost forgot to watch the action next to her.

The young woman was smiling at her as she stroked her man. She closed her fist over the head of his cock and squeezed firmly while making short strokes up and down. She looked down at Jessica’s sex and watched as David tongued her. She moved her eyes down to where David’s hard cock hung between his legs. She admired his length as she leaned down and kissed the head of her man’s penis, giving it a little lick to taste his pre-cum. Jessica knew it was David she was pretending she held as she did it. She released her partner and pulled away to move up and straddle him. The man reached for her breasts and fondled them as she leaned in for a kiss. She let him lick her lips and tongue, so he could taste himself on her mouth. She pressed down on him with her hips, trapping his penis flat against his belly. She reached down and touched herself, spreading her pussy lips over his shaft and moving back and forth slowly. She moaned a little as she teased him, his penis was already wet from her mouth and it felt so good as she let her vagina slide along it. She rolled her hips, rubbing her kitty up and down his length occasionally leaning down for a kiss and pushing her clit against his shaft in a little explosion of pleasure.

The man was staring at his partner now. He sat up on one elbow and used his free hand on her back to press her forward and kiss her nipple, sucking her breast into his mouth roughly. Her breath was coming more quickly now. He leaned back and grabbed her hips, lifting her up. His hard dick pointed up eagerly as he forced her to move up and position her sex over him. He lowered her onto his cock and thrust upward, driving half his length into her pussy at once. She let out a gasp and collapsed onto his chest, pressing her tits down into him and rolling her hips down so she could take the rest of his length slowly in little thrusts.

Jessica was panting now, she needed her tits rubbed and David inside of her now. She had watched the woman tease and suck her lover. Watched as her cute little pussy had stretched when he entered her. She was humping him quickly now and Jessica needed it too.

David could tell she ready. His lips were covered with her honey and he kissed the inside of her thigh to tidy up. As he leaned back on his heels, his cock begging to find her wetness, he looked down at her. She spread her legs out as wide as she could, inviting him to mount her. Her pussy was flushed dark red and her breasts were swollen.

12