The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, she had not had time to complete her instructions, so when Max was finished cleaning up, she said, "Come here and sit, I have some things to tell you."

Max walked over to the patio table and sat by his Mistress, nervous at what was to come next. Unlike Rose, Max and not given any thought to their honeymoon. He had been kept busy planning the wedding and with the thought of pleasing Rose, as he was frequently admonished to do by his sister in the days prior to the big event. Now that he was married and alone with her on their honeymoon, he was uncertain as to what would happen next or what was expected of him. The previous night had been an eye-opener for him. Sexually he had been awakened, but he was unsure of what to make of this new found awareness. Max therefore listened anxiously to what Rose was telling him.

"Last night I gave you some instructions, and I am pleased to say you have followed them well. However, there are a few additional things that remain to be said that we did not have time to discuss in all the excitement. After our honeymoon, I will train you further, but for now we will concentrate on the things of immediate importance."

"Yes Mistress," said Max. Eager to please Rose, he concentrated fully on her words, trying to make sure he fully understood her.

"You know to call me Mistress, and I was happy you remembered to do so this morning. You also know that you must obey me immediately and without question. As for yourself, there are a few things you must do and refrain from doing every day. First, you are never to touch your penis, unless I give you permission. To pee, you are to sit down. Never, ever, pee standing up."

"Yes Mistress," said Max slightly bewildered. "I won't."

"Good. Make sure you don't. If I catch you doing otherwise, you will be extremely sorry. Second, you must lube your ass and keep it lubed at all times. "Here," said Rose pulling a tube of KY-Jelly from the pocket of her robe and handing it to him. "Use this, and a lot of it. You will find more in the bathroom. Most likely you will need to apply it several times a day."

Max took the tube, and looking even more bewildered said, "Mistress I am not sure I understand."

"Your ass is for my use, whenever and wherever I want it. You must be available at all times for me."

Max blushed as he replied, "Yes Mistress."

"Now as you did not have time to put any on this morning, do so now."

"Yes Mistress," said Max getting up and moving toward the house.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, to put this on Mistress, like you said."

"Put it on here, in front of me," said Rose. "I want to make sure you do it correctly."

Max blushed at the thought of doing this in front of Rose, but he dared not protest. Unscrewing the cap to the tube, the squeezed out a dollop of the clear jelly onto his fingers. Reaching behind with both hands, he parted his ass and placed the jelly in his crack. "Just as I thought," said Rose. "That's not correct. You must use more jelly and place it into your ass."

"Stick my fingers up inside?"

"Yes."

Max's blush deepened. The thought of fingering himself like this in front of Rose was so humiliating. He could feel his penis getting erect again, and this deepened his sense of shame. Taking more jelly, he placed it over his anus and moved his fingers inward, until he penetrated himself. The sensation of something up his ass made his penis throb and his embarrassment increased further. Under Rose's watchful gaze he repeated the application several times until she was satisfied. When he was finished, Max felt loose and open, and of course his penis was painfully erect and throbbing. This new sensation also made him feel like a slut, exciting him still further. Miranda had warned him about being a slut, and what happened to 'bad boys'. She had been very strict in bringing Max up, teaching him to be both modest and chaste. Max was learning that married life seemed to be in conflict with his up-bringing and the new feelings he was experiencing for the first time left him feeling torn.

"That's how you must apply it every day. Remember, your ass is your male cunt, and you will refer to it that way from now on."

"Yes Mistress," said Max feeling even more like a slut at the sexual reference to his lubed ass.

"Now go into the bedroom and get my strap-on and bring it here."

"Yes Mistress," said Max quickly moving to do as Mistress commanded.

Going into the house, Max remembered the previous night. Before then, Max had never seen a strap-on or even knew what one was. Now as he went to fetch the device, he was torn again between shame and excitement. He remembered the awful shame of being penetrated in his ass . . . or male cunt, as Rose required he now think of it . . . and then the deep humiliation of her thrusting in and out of him, followed by the cries and shuddering from her body, as Rose took her pleasure on him. God! He felt like such a slut, it was against everything Miranda had taught him. Worse, it made him so excited and his penis throbbed and stood wildly erect. Then the ultimate embarrassment, he had an orgasm right in front of Rose, with milky cream spewing out of his penis, like in his wet dreams, but only more, much more. As he returned with his Mistress's device, he wondered anxious if she was going to force this humiliation on him again so soon.

Returning, he held of the strap-on to Rose, who shook her head and said, "Go clean it first. Use warm water and lots of soap."

"Where shall I clean it?" said Max.

"The kitchen skin will be fine. And treat it with care, mind you!"

"Yes Mistress," said Max carefully carrying the strap-on into the kitchen, his erection bobbing as he walked, making him continuously aware of his embarrassing and obvious state of excitement with each step. Max washed the device thoroughly but gently in warn-water, using lots of mild soap, until it was spotless.

Rose, who was watching through the window from her seat on the patio said, "That's good. Now dry it with some paper towels and bring it here."

Max complied, returning with the spotless device to Rose. Taking the strap-on from him, she examined it, nodded and said, "Good job."

Placing the strap-on on the table, Rose loosened her robe and opened the front, exposing her luscious and wonderful body. Max blushed at the site of his Mistress' exposed body, his erection returning in force again. Rose paid him little attention as she stood, and pointing at the strap-on commanded, "Pick it up."

Max quickly complied, his hands trembling slightly. "This will be our standard ritual, and you must learn it. You will assist me as now, in putting on my strap-on. First you must kneel before me, holding it in both hands." Rose paused a moment pointing to the ground in front of her, while Max knelt down. "Now kiss it, reverently, as it is both the instrument of my pleasure and your fulfillment."

Blushing Max gently kissed the dildo portion of the device. "Now hand it to me." Rose took the strap-on and with quick, efficient, and expert movements strapped it into place, covering her pussy. The strap-on was well designed to provide clitoral stimulation to the wearer and with a black harness and flesh colored dildo looked very natural on Rose.

"Now kiss it again, and then suck it."

Max blushed, but complied with his Mistress' command. Bending forward, he gently kissed the dildo, then taking it in his mouth, started sucking the end. Grabbing the base of the dildo, Rose pushed it deeper into Max's mouth saying, "Lubricate it well my pet!"

Max struggled with the device in his mouth, but did the best he could to please his Mistress. After what seemed quite awhile (but was actually only a minute or so), Rose said, "That's good enough," and removed the phallus from his mouth. "Get up and bend over. Lean against the table with your hands."

With knees trembling and erection shamefully hard, Max stood and turned around, leaning against the table, his ass in the air, exposed for his Mistress' use. Max knew from the previous night what was coming, but he hoped somehow Rose would spare him this most humiliating of embarrassments. "My look how wet your male cunt is," commented Rose. "If I knew you were this excited, I wouldn't have made you wait so long. Poor pet, you must have been suffering since you woke up this morning!"

Max's mouth gaped open but he did not know what to say. In truth he was excited, but not in the manner Rose had indicated. "Well let's take care of you without further delay," said Rose. And with a slow but firm push, she positioned the dildo over his anus and slid it into place.

Max gasped at the sudden intrusion, but the sensation of the dildo in his ass made his erect penis start to throb. "There my slut, is that better?" asked Rose starting to thrust with a slow, but steady rhythm.

Max blushed to the waist in humiliation. He was being used in the most shameful and humiliating way again by his Mistress. Worse, he was frantic with excitement! His penis throbbed and his ass felt wonderfully full. He could hear Rose's breathing increase and feel her soft, thick thighs pressing against his ass and legs. His Mistress moaned in pleasure and it was obvious she was enjoying using him. "Soon pet you will lose some of your shyness and beg me to use you this way," said Rose panting, and clearly excited. "We are married and this is what married people do. You must learn to express your desires to me, instead of letting yourself go around in a state of sexual excitement all day." Rose increased the rhythm of her thrusting and Max became ultra excited.

The sensation of the dildo in his ass made his penis throb uncontrollably. Max was unaware that the dildo was stimulating his prostate and driving him close to orgasm. All he could feel was the intense stimulation and humiliation of the situation, and he began to moan. Suddenly Rose moaned and her breathing increased as she reached climax. The thrusting in Max's ass slowed, but the depth of the penetration increased. Max could feel Rose's body pressing against his, the dildo buried completely in his ass. When Rose's orgasm passed, she slowly withdrew the dildo, and settled into one of the patio chairs. Max, left on the verge of orgasm was frantic for release. Standing up, he looked down; his penis was completely erect and painfully hard. It throbbed visibly under the scant cloth that covered it. Max moved his hand to touch it, but stopped remembering Rose's admonition not to touch himself without her permission.

Max was so close to cumming, all it would take was a few quick strokes. Desperate, he looked up at Rose and said, "Mistress, please may I touch myself?"

"Why?" replied Rose.

"Mistress, I . . . it . . . it feels so . . . I . . . please, please Mistress!"

Rose smiled at his predicament. This was exactly what she wanted. He was on the verge of cumming, but needed that last bit of direct stimulation to achieve release. "Max, I don't understand. If you can't clearly express what you want, I can't help you."

Max blushed furiously, but driven by desperation, he gave words to his desire. "Mistress can I please touch myself so I can cum? Please I need to cum so bad!"

"Oh, is that it? Well, no you need to learn to cum during sex, when I am inside. You should have said something earlier. Perhaps next time."

Max could not believe his ears. How could she leave him like this, so close to cumming, especially after using him in such a humiliating manner. The tension between his humiliation and sexual frustration was too much, and Max stated to cry. Rose was delighted. Standing, she took Max in her arms and pushed his face into her ample, soft breasts. She could feel his tears, wet on her skin.

Stroking his head, she soothed him. "Shush, shush. There will be other times. You must learn to tell me what you want. I know it seems harsh now, but if I don't do this, you won't learn. And you have a lot to learn."

Max felt so ashamed and humiliated and it took awhile before his tears subsided. When he was calm, he found that although his penis was no longer throbbing, it was still erect. Having his face in Rose's beautiful, large, full, soft breasts was more than enough to keep his penis from deflating completely. There was also an uncomfortable full feeling in his groin. Max did not recognize it as a full prostate gland, denied release, but it kept him stubbornly and shamefully erect. Rose sat down again on the chair, and pulled Max onto her lap. "There, there, that's not so bad, is it?" she cooed, wiping the remaining tears from his cheeks.

"No Mistress," answered Max.

Reaching behind Max, Rose untied the apron strings and let Max's only covering fall to the ground. "Let's see how you are doing, shall we?" Max blushed as his erection was exposed to Rose's full view. "My, my," said Rose observing his erection, "you are still excited."

Max blushed furiously at her comment, his eyes drawn uncontrollably to his stiff member. Rose seeing his gaze, moved her hand and stroked his penis lightly. Max moaned under her velvet tough. "Do you like it when I do that?"

Max blushed again and said, "Yes Mistress I do."

"Would you like me to continue?" asked Rose stroking him again.

"Yes Mistress," said Max turning even redder. Rose stroked him lightly again, slowly. Max shuddered under her strokes and moaned. Rose knew she had to be careful. She wanted him exited, extremely excited, but she did not want him to cum. That needed to wait till tonight when she took him up the ass again.

"Tell me how you feel then," said Rose continuing to stoke him, very lightly and slowly.

"Ashamed and excited, anxious," replied Max nervously, looking at Rose stroking his penis.

"I know my pet," said Rose. "But you should not be. Do you know why you feel this way?"

"No," said Max. "I did not expect it to be this way. Miranda told me that 'good boys' don't do these things."

"What things?"

"What we did last night, today, now . . ."

Rose smiled to herself enjoying his innocence. "Didn't Miranda tell you anything about married life?"

"Well . . . yes . . . that I was to do whatever you asked and that it is my duty to please you. I hoped that I have pleased you Mistress."

"Indeed you have. But the things we are doing are completely natural for married people. As a male and a member of the inferior sex, you must submit to me sexually and satisfy me whenever I desire. These are the things women desire. Your male cunt was made to be used this way by me. You are doing fine and pleasing me greatly. It's fine to feel ashamed. After all, as a woman I am your Mistress and submitting to my control can be embarrassing and humiliating. But it pleases me and that is your duty." "Yes Mistress," moaned Max, feeling a little better, but feeling shamefully excited.

"Now run along and get dinner ready. I am going to take a dip in the pool."

"Yes Mistress," said Max, getting up, both relieved and disappointed when Rose stopped stroking his excited penis.

Max prepared dinner from the offerings Miranda had brought earlier. The newlyweds ate their first dinner together alone, with Max serving his new Mistress and Rose thoroughly enjoying herself. God! Being married was great! Rose wished she had met and married Max sooner. Being served and catered too was such a bonus to humiliating and controlling her new pet. After dinner, the couple sat on the sofa, and Rose continued her teasing of Max. She had not allowed him to replace the apron, so he was naked, lubed and available. Turning on some music, she idly stroked his penis, as she had that afternoon, lightly and slowly. Max moaned softly at her attentions, ashamed that he was erect again, unable to control himself.

Rose continued her petting, and even kissed Max now and again. It did not take long before Max was uncontrollably excited again, his penis throbbing and embarrassingly hard and on display. "I want to have sex with you again," said Rose, making Max blush a deep red. "Get my strap-on and meet me in the bedroom."

Max had cleaned the instrument of his continued shame and humiliation earlier, before dinner, so it would be ready for Rose when she next wanted it. Returning to the bedroom with the device, he knelt between his Mistress' open legs and kissed it, before offering it to her. Rose took the strap-on, and stroking her pussy said, "Look at the superior sex my pet, the instrument of your control and domination."

Max, blushed and looked at her sex enviously, his penis throbbing. Rose's pussy was beautiful, just like the woman herself. The site of it made Max throb and painfully hard. Rose fastened the strap-on into place, and offered it to Max. Max dutifully kissed it again, and then began to suck.

"Good boy," she said, stroking his cheek. "You remembered. Now lay on your back, legs open so I can fuck your cunt."

Max blushed but complied with his Mistress' demand. She had not taken him like this before and the act of spreading his legs and seeing her with the strap-on ready to penetrate him was so humiliating that Max blushed a deep red to the waist and turned his head away.

"Look at me!" commanded Rose. "Look me in the eyes. I want to see your shame and desire, your longing to be humiliated this way."

Max turned his head and looked into his Mistress' eyes. He could see her desire, and hungry need, mixed with amusement at his situation, his being a male, a member of the inferior sex, whose purpose it was to be used and humiliated like this, for her pleasure. Without looking away, Rose took the dildo and positioning over his anus, circled it slowly, pushing slightly against his (until just recently) virgin 'cunt'. Max stiffened at the touch of the dildo, but managed to keep his legs from closing. Not that he had any choice, with his Mistress filling the space between them. Rose said, "Ask for it, slut. Beg for it!"

Max was taken aback by her comment. Till that moment he could not have envisioned any way in which his situation could have been made more embarrassing or humiliating. But Rose had found a way to do just that. The thought of having to ask, no beg, to be used in this manner was too much for Max. His mind went numb with embarrassment and humiliation. At the same time his penis went completely and totally rock hard, throbbing intensely and uncontrollably.

Rose either saw or sensed what had happened to him and she hissed harshly, "Beg for it slut! Now!"

Her words must have triggered some automatic process in this brain, for Max found himself saying, "Oh Mistress! Please fuck me! Use me for your pleasure, please! I need you so badly. Please, oh please Mistress, take me now, please!"

"Slut!" said Rose. "You are so pitifully shameful!" And with that, she plunged the dildo into his ass, sinking it to the base of the harness.

Max let out a long deep moan. The pleasure of having his Mistress in his male cunt was incredible. As Rose began to thrust, the device massaged his prostate driving him to a frantic need for release. The act of being used like this was so incredibly humiliating that Max's desire became uncontrollable. Without realizing it he found himself crying, "Oh yes! Yes! Oh God, yes! Oh Yes. Mistress fuck me. Please use me! Oh yes! Yes!"

Looking into Max's eyes, Rose could see them fill with desire and an intense longing to be used like this. This and Max's cries drove her over the edge to orgasm, the waves of intense pleasure sweeping her body. Rose came, and came again with Max moaning and crying under her. Sensing her release and not wanting to be deprived again, Max begged, "Please Mistress, let me cum, please! I need to cum so badly, please!"

This is what Rose had been waiting for all day. She knew his release would be explosive. With one quick and graceful motion, she released the straps from the harness of the strap-on, and leaving the device still penetrating Max, moved her freed body, plunging herself onto Max's penis, taking him entirely into her vagina, enveloping him in her soft female wonderfulness. Max moaned and exploded inside his Mistress, the intense waves of pleasure almost driving him unconscious. Rose too, exploded in a body shaking orgasm and the newlyweds withered together in pleasure.