The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
157 Followers

Miranda smiled sheepishly. "I am very much relieved. I was very concerned that he was not ready. But, I can see now you were right."

Rose nodded her head, accepting her sister-in-laws gracious concession. "Is everything ready for the day after tomorrow?" Tomorrow was the last day of their honeymoon and Rose did not want to waste a day before starting Max's training.

"Yes," replied Miranda. "I contacted the nurse yesterday and she will be here first thing Monday morning.

"Excellent!" commented Rose. "Now why don't you visit with Max for awhile. I need to go out and make a few last minute preparations."

"Sure," said Miranda. "I would like to talk with him and see how he is doing."

Rose nodded, and standing went in the house. Finding Max she said, "I need to go out for a few minutes. Go keep Miranda company until I get back."

"Yes Mistress," replied Max walking toward the patio.

Miranda greeted her brother who solemnly sat on a chair beside her. Sensing the reason for his reticence she said, "Rose told me what happened."

Max blushed and growing upset said, "I didn't do what she said! I didn't! You must believe me!"

Miranda looked at him sternly and said, "Max, really now! You have to stop denying what you did and face up to the truth. Rose told me everything and I find it quite impossible that the young woman would be lying. What would be her motivation? She barely even knows you."

Max was visibly upset at his sister's skepticism. He had hoped that at least she would believe him, or at the very least offer some sympathy. It was all he could do to keep from crying. "Please," he pleaded finally, "please you must try and believe me. I am innocent."

"Really, now Max," chided his sister. "This has got to stop! Rose would be furious if she could hear you. You must stop denying the truth and face reality."

Max was dumbfounded at his sister's response. He felt trapped for the first time in his life. No one would believe him. Not even Miranda. Sorrow turned to anger and Max burst out defiantly and stubbornly saying, "I won't! It's all a lie. I did nothing wrong!"

"I see Rose has been right all along," replied his sister resigned to the inevitable. "You need to be trained. Your behavior and stubborn refusal to accept the facts leaves us with no choice. I am very disappointed with you Max."

"Trained?" said Max confused by the words and his sister's suddenly resigned mood and lack of acceptance of his explanation.

"Yes trained in proper behavior toward women; and in how to serve them; and in your proper place. It's sadly clear you need training in all these areas. I blame myself, at least in part. I failed it seems to bring you up properly."

"No," said Max suddenly concerned. "You did a fine job bringing me up. I tell you, I did not do anything."

But Miranda sighed and shook her head. "Apparently not, apparently not."

Just then Rose walked in and said, "Having a nice chat I see."

Miranda looked sideways at her brother and smiled. "Hmm. You could say that."

Looking at Max, Rose smiled and said, "Be a dear Max and fetch us a drink. I am absolutely dying of thirst. Hot day today. And the traffic!"

"Yes Mistress," said Max getting up to fetch his Mistress and Mirada a drink.

"And perhaps a light snack too. I'm starved and Miranda looks like she could use a bite also."

"Yes Mistress," said Max going into the house.

"Get your errands done?" said Miranda.

"Yes," replied Rose. "Everything is ready now for Monday. I can't wait. Training Max is going to be such fun!"

"Yes, I'm sure," replied Miranda, "except that is, for Max."

The sisters-in-laws looked at each other and laughed. Yes indeed, except for Max, Rose thought, except for Max. But then again, what were males for?

zeta515
zeta515
157 Followers