The Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric and Jesse's remote cabin adventure begins.
1.2k words
3.76
26.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were finally married. She could not believe it. They were now driving towards the mountains to their secluded cabin to begin their 2 week honeymoon. The cabin was wonderful. It had all the amenities and no one could bother them. Cell phone service was spotty at best. Jesse could not wait to get there. Jesse knew what she was going to do to Eric as soon as she got inside the cabin. But first they had to get there. She was getting hot just thinking about the sex. Her shaved pussy was getting wet thinking about it. She decided that while Eric drove, she would enjoy herself a little. In the driver's seat, Eric noticed what his new wife was doing and he could not wait to fuck her silly. His 8 inch cock was getting hard watching her. It was going to be a fun 2 weeks.

Jesse, at 5 foot 2 and 19 years old, had a very small frame. Eric enjoyed watching her from behind as she walked up to the cabin. He liked how her blonde hair swayed in the breeze. As she walked up to the cabin, he got the bags. He loved being in the middle of nowhere.

Jesse walked up to the cabin and opened the door. She did not realize how dark it would be. As she opened the cabin and walked in someone reached out and grabbed her. Before she could scream, she had a rag with chloroform over her face. She was out cold.

Eric had the bags in his hands and was wondering why Jesse had not turned any lights on in the cabin. Oh well he thought and continued up the steps. He entered the door and began to call for his new wife, but before he could get her name out, he was knocked out cold by a hard fist. No use using chloroform on him, he is a big guy.

When Jesse came to, she realized she was cold. There was a body underneath her but she could tell whose it was. Jesse tried to move but she could not. She seemed to be tied up in a position that left her stuck on her hands and knees. At this point Jesse realized she was naked. She had no idea what was going on. She screamed for help. At this point a light came on and standing in the door way were two big guys. They both stood over 6 feet 3. "Well Well said the bigger of the two. It looks as if the cute little blonde has woken up."

The other spoke up and said that he was Bill and his friend was Joe. He went on to say that they were on the run and using this cabin as their hideout. They had not been truly expecting company but they had the chloroform just in case. Joe continued and told Jesse that they were on their way to prison and they both knew it. He went on to explain to her that she happened to be a nice little surprise that just landed in their hideout. Bill told her they were going to have fun with her.

At this point Jesse began to get very scared. She did not have that much experience sexually and these guys were big. At this point in time, she began searching the room for Eric when she realized that he was tied naked under her in the 69 position. Bill told her that he and Joe were going to use her up while her new hubby watched helplessly from this vantage point. He would have a great view.

Joe grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it in Eric's face. He slowly came to and realized that he was tied up naked and staring into his wife's shaved pussy. He struggled futilely to which Joe and Bill just laughed. Eric began screaming, "I'm going to kill you motherfuckers!" Bill and Joe just laughed more. Finally Eric quit his struggle. He and Jesse knew it was going to be a long night.

Bill said he was going to start this little party. He dropped his pants in front of Jesse's face. She just stared at his cock. Flaccid, it was almost as big as Eric's. "Suck it bitch." Not knowing what else to do she complied. She began by licking his head like a lollipop. His cock grew a little. She licked down the side of his cock and finally took his member into her mouth, all 13 inches. Eric could not fully see what was going on but he could see that his new wife's pussy was beginning to glisten with wetness. He knew she liked sucking cock.

While Jesse sucked on Bill, Joe had dropped his pants and was now. Eric saw, from his vantage point that Joe had a cock that was about average in length, but about as big around as soda can. Jesse had no idea what was going on behind her, she just sucked furiously hoping to end this ordeal. Joe came from behind her and began to finger her moist cunt. He pointed out to Bill, "Hey, the bitch is already wet." He got up behind her and placed the head of his cock into the entrance to Jesse's shaved pussy. Eric was horrified when he realized what was about to happen. As Joe entered Jesse's tight pussy, she had to pause her cock sucking. She had never felt so filled up before. As much as she hated to admit, it felt really damn good. Joe pushed his cock all the way in and Jesse just moaned. He began to pump his cock in and out of her right above Eric's face. Eric was watching his wife be violated in two holes and he could not help but start to feel aroused. At this point in time Bill could take no more and he exploded into Jesse's young mouth. Jesse swallowed as much as she could but some leaked out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Joe continued pumping away. Jesse could feel the orgasm approaching her. She began vigorously fucking Joe while he fucked her. All of this occurred just inches from her new husband's face. While this was going on, Bill pointed out to Jesse that maybe she should take care of her husband's hard cock. She took his cock into her mouth without thinking as she moaned with Joe's extremely fat cock in her pussy. She fucked him so hard and it felt so good that she never even stopped to consider that she had stopped taking her birth control about 2 months ago in hopes that she and Eric could conceive on their honeymoon. By the end of the night, she would conceive. She just would not know who the child's father was, because Joe could take no more and he blew his load deep into Jesse's waiting cunt. He seemed to blow so much and when he pulled out, he pulled some with him dripping it onto Eric's face.

Jesse felt the cock pull out of her but she knew she wanted more. Immediately before anything else could happen, she began to grind her come filled cunt on her husband's face. She had no thought process as to how this must have humiliated him. She just wanted to come some more. She just hoped that Bill and Joe would have more in them after they had come once. She hoped that they may let her fuck her husband as well, not because he was her husband, but because he had a hard dick. Oh how she wanted so much more.