The Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds arrive in Maldives for their honeymoon...
1.5k words
4.09
15.8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surico
Surico
13 Followers

*Liliana is the wife and Matthew is the husband - This is my first ever story so I hope you all like it and any feedback is much appreciated*

***

It's the morning after the wedding and I awake first to see you lying next to me and I take a moment to look up to the heavens to ask how on earth I got so lucky to have married someone as beautiful as you. I don't waste another second in wondering why I am so lucky but instead decide to wake you up as I plan to every morning with you.

So while you are still sleeping I remove the bed covers completely off your naked body and I start to bite my bottom lip as I worship your incredibly beautiful body. I then gently spread your legs apart to so my face is facing your pussy and I start to slowly lick your clit with long strokes.

As I do that I can hear a gently letting out a moan. As I continue I look up and I can see that you are still actually sleeping but you're smiling and biting your own bottom lip. You then start to tilt your hips as your pussy instinctively is looking for my tongue (I don't disappoint!) I get right back down there but before I start licking your pussy again I notice the time (we have 40 mins to make it to the airport for our honeymoon) so with a devilish smirk I then again start to lick your pussy with gentle long strokes, I then begin to pick up the pace and then I suck your clit into my mouth and simultaneously rapidly flick your clit with my tongue which abruptly awakens you and now you are on the verge of cumming ...It is at this moment that I stop and say "Baby quick we have 40 mins to catch our flight!!" you then reply "I don't give a shit I am so close to cumming! Make me cum!" and I give you the same devilish smirk I did when you was sleeping and said "you know we can't baby lets go!"

I'm smirking because as we are rushing out I know this is driving you nuts because when you get horny and you don't orgasm you lose control and can't think of anything else except having your pussy pounded hard and knowing you are not going to be able to do anything about it for at least 10-11 hours because our honeymoon is in the Maldives.

As we are in the taxi being driven to the airport we can't keep our hands off each other and are constantly laughing and kissing. While we are in the back seat the taxi driver is now making conversation with us and while my hand is resting on your thigh I then very slightly slip my hand under your dress and start to rub on your clit.

He doesn't notice a thing but your eyes ever slightly begin to widen because your pussy is still on fire from me licking your pussy this morning. The more you talk the more I rub and the more you struggle to contain yourself. He notices that your breathing has heightened and asks if you're ok? And you say "Oh yes I'm just excited to get to the Maldives" and it's at this point that I start to gently pinch your clit to which you let out a silent moan as you don't want him to see what is going on and as his head is facing the road so he can't see your face and just when you reach your limit and can't take it anymore and your about the scream out loud "OHH YES ..." he then says before you can say anything "We're here guys!!"

When we leave the taxi, you look at me and say "This isn't fair!" to which I laugh and say "baby it's not my fault I can't keep my hands off you but don't worry I will have you all to myself soon enough ;)"

After a long 10/11 hour flight we arrive and I've pre-arranged that a driver will pick us up and drive us to the hotel. When we see the hotel we are amazed by just beautiful the place is and we can't wait to check in. We freshen up and go for dinner, while at dinner I raise a glass to us having our first ever meal as Mr and Mrs Jones and I look into your eyes and tell you just how absolutely beautiful you look.

We have an amazing dinner and you ask "What do you want for desert babe?" I pause for a moment and I look at you and say "I want to make love to my wife!" As we leave the restaurant and go to our suite unbeknownst to you I have arranged for our bed to be covered in roses and candle light.

As you walk in, you are totally amazed and when you turn around I take you into my arms and passionately kiss you immediately. We just stand there deeply kissing each other for what seems like hours and just like our never ending phone calls I didn't want to break! I then pull away and start to slowly kiss the side of your neck as I remove the straps from your shoulders of your dress and it just falls to the ground.

I'm now kissing up your neck to your earlobe where I begin to gently kiss and suck it while with my hands removing the straps from your bra. As your bra falls to the ground I kiss down your neck to your breasts where I begin to kiss and suck your nipples till they are erect. I now move you to the bed and lay you on your back and I slowly kiss down your incredibly beautiful body when I get to your pussy I slowly remove your underwear and as I take them off I start to give you a foot rub.

As my fingers get into the balls of your feet I then start to kiss up your inner thigh towards your pussy and I continue the night as our day begun by licking your clit. I slowly enter 1 finger and then another as I rotate the tips of my fingers on your g spot. The more I rotate combined with my tongue on your clit you reach your first orgasm and I make sure to bury my tongue as deep inside your pussy as possible making sure I taste every drop of your cum. After licking your pussy while fingering you I move back up to your lips and place the head of my cock at the opening of your pussy.

I look you deep in your eyes and tell you that "I love you" as I say that I then slowly enter my cock into your perfectly wet pussy. As we continue to kiss and I exchange your cum from my mouth to yours I slowly stroke my cock deep into your pussy and you then wrap your legs around me ensuring I get as deep as possible. After a while I roll you over so that you are now on top of me playing with you breasts as you are riding my cock slowly. As you are on top of me I now start pumping you from the bottom so that the head of my cock is now pushing against your g spot. I can feel your pussy tighten on me and I say "Baby look at me push now hard and cum on my cock baby girl!" to which you need no invitation and you cum immediately.

As your body starts to shake while riding me you say "baby I love you, I love the way you make me cum!!" to which I respond "Oh Mrs Jones you haven't felt anything yet!!" I now roll you back on your back and slowly pull my hard cock out and the moment you can see your cum all over it. You immediately start to clean my cock of your cum by sucking my cock nice and slow making sure you go balls deep every time.

As I am moaning I tell you to bend over and I immediately start to slowly enter you from behind. As you take every inch of my hard cock I'm close to cumming and I want to look my wife in her eyes when I cum inside her so I pull out roll you on your back and say "Baby I'm not spanking you, I'm not pounding you I'm making love to you!" and right at that moment I start to cum deep inside you and again you wrap your legs around me to ensure every drop of my cum stays inside your pussy and as you feel my cum inside you say "I love you too baby!" and it is that position of you laying on your back with me buried deep inside you that we literally just lay there for hours holding each other until my cock falls out of you naturally and at that point I hold you in my arms and say "for the rest of my life you will be my first and last thought until death due as part, I love you".

Surico
Surico
13 Followers