The Honeymoon Ch. 03

Story Info
The Honeymooners get better acquainted ;)
2.9k words
4.16
10k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surico
Surico
13 Followers

*This is the a continuation from my previous two chapters, I wrote all of these chapters at the same time and this is my first attempt so any feedback is much appreciated*

*****

Surprisingly even after the events of the night before it's you who wakes up first and you look at me and decide to return the favour and wake me up with a surprise. You pull back the duvet and slowly put my flaccid cock into your mouth and it doesn't take long for my face to start smiling like an idiot and for my cock to start getting hard in your mouth.

I begin to moan while I'm sleeping and now my cock is fully erect as I start to open my eyes the pleasure stops and when they open the first thing I see is you mounted on top of my erect cock. I say "well good morning Mrs Jones!" to which you reply "Good Morning Mr Jones, how are you liking your wake up call?" "mmm I'm absolutely loving it, you need to be careful because I could get used to this ;)" while riding me you are starting to moan and then you give me that devilish grin and say "Well Mr Jones .. you keep letting me have black cock then you might be getting used to this ;)"

Hearing you talk like that so open and free and sexual is such a turn on and make me pull you closer to me so I can kiss you as I place my hands on your shoulders I then start to fuck you hard from the bottom. As I'm pulling you closer to me and kissing you I pull to the side and whisper into your ear "baby you still feel stretched after last night ... I love it!" while moaning as I am fucking you hearing that sends you over the edge "Ohhh yes oh yes I know I can't wait to have it again deep inside me baby!" hearing that makes my cock go even harder and I start pounding you hard "Oh yes baby fuck me fuck me!!" I roll you over and pull out and immediately start to lick and suck your clit "OH YES BABY I'M CUMMING!!" and when I hear you say that I ram my cock back inside you and say "me too ... cum with me baby!" and we both cum together. .

Shortly afterwards we pop down for breakfast and Whole and behold who do we see sitting in the restaurant ... Leroy and Michelle and as soon as we catch each other's eye they wave for us to join them. We go to get our food and we sit down and join them and were nervous and anxious almost like being back at school and to help break the tension Michelle is bubbly and so keen to make us feel ok she turns towards us and says with a big smile on her face "so guys I hear you had quite a night last night" and you immediately put your head down she says "Hunny don't be shy we was very happy help you guys have the best honeymoon ... After hearing from Leroy last night I just wish I could have had your pussy myself!" This brought the whole table to laughter she then asked what we have planned today and asked if you wanted to join her into town.

While out and about you two go into a quite bar for a couple of drinks and get talking. Michelle asks "so was Leroy your first black guy?" And you laugh and say "oh no I've only ever been with black men, in fact Matthew is the first ever white guy I have been with" which surprises Michelle "that surprises me, normally in the swinging scene it's more often than not the woman's first time and then her world is rocked afterwards" and you both laugh about it.

So Michelle then asks "how is Matthew in that department does he compare to Leroy?" And you reply "his very good and my god his tongue is magic! Obviously Leroy is a pro bigger and on a pure fucking level Leroy has him beat but I've had that before what made last night so erotic was having Matthew there with me.

With us it's more than just fucking we have love and that makes what we have special" Michelle genuinely seems so happy for you hearing that but then adds "having black cock on top of that can't hurt right haha!" And you reply "absolutely!! Haha".

While drinking and talking further Michelle starts to run her fingers along your hand and says "last night was driving me nuts cos you are so sexy and I was so jealous of Leroy cos all I could think about was having you all to myself" you start to blush and she says while undressing you with her eyes "maybe tonight we can have a full on experience ;)" you don't know what is coming over you as you don't like women and have never even thought about women before but you start getting knots in your stomach and you say "yeah maybe ... What you guys doing tonight?" And with a stern and flirty look she looks you dead in your eyes and says "you!" This makes your pussy twitch.

Late that night when you get back your filling me in of how and what she was saying and o could tell by the look on your face that you couldn't wait to see Leroy and Michelle again. You just get out of the shower and I kiss you and push you on the bed and say "baby you remember how big Leroy is ... So that means you need to be ready to take that big black cock" and I immediately start licking your pussy.

While I'm licking your pussy I start teasing you "baby imagine your sucking on Leroy's big cock right now and Michelle is playing with your breasts and nipples" imagining this while I am licking your pussy is turning you on more than normal. While flicking against your clit I then say "baby imagine Leroy is pounding you right now as I am licking your pussy" which drives you over the edge and just as your about to cum I stop and say "that's enough for now we can't keep them waiting can we hehe" you look like you want to kill me and say "you can't hold back on me like that ARGH!"

We get downstairs and have a great time drinking and dancing with our new best friends lol. Me and Leroy are at the bar getting a drink and you and Michelle are on the dance floor you and grinding on her pussy she wraps her hands around you strokes around your leg and Whispers into your ear "Lil I can't wait to kiss and lick every inch of your incredible body" and slowly starts kissing the side of your neck. Which causes you to tilt your head up allowing her to kiss along your while neck and at this moment we see you on the dance floor and Leroy says "Look Matt they're getting started without us"

I laugh and say after what I did to her before we come down (I told him about licking your pussy and stopping just before she cum) then she's gonna wanna get fucked right now! Haha! And just at that moment you turn around and tell Michelle "fuck dancing I want it now!" and you look over at me and if your eyes could talk they would have said "UPSTAIRS NOW!!"

You and I lead the way to our room, and when inside we are all sitting on the sofa and Michelle leads the way by straddling and kissing Leroy as we are kissing on the sofa besides them. After a few minutes you start to feel Michelle touching your ass and then she gives it a quick spank. You briefly pull away from me and give her that devilish grin inviting Michelle to come closer.

When she does you both engage in a very passionate snog which brings me and Leroy great pleasure as both of out cocks are rock hard at seeing our women make out with each other. You both then turn and start to suck our cocks. You absolutely love to suck cock, you start by kissing the head and working your way up along the shaft and a you come back up you start to suck the head before deep throating me.

You then hear Michelle say "mmm now you've warmed up, now come suck this big cock" and without hesitating you start to suck on Leroy's big and thick black cock. While you are sucking on his cock Michelle comes over to me and starts to suck my hard cock "mmmm you must be liking watching her suck on black cock Matthew your cock is rock hard! She then carries on from where you left off. You try to deep throat him but start to gag which turns me on even more.

After sucking my cock Michelle knells right next to you and helps you suck his cock you then turn and push me on the sofa and start to ride me. The whole situation and past two days and especially me licking your pussy but stopping has turned you on so much that as soon as my cock enters your pussy you immediately yell "Yes! Yes! Baby I've wanted this all fucking day!!" and you ride me hard.

As you are riding me Michelle is laid down on the sofa right next to you by Leroy and as riding me you then look down and see Leroy's big black cock entering Michelle (This is the first time you have ever watched a black cock fuck another pussy as usually it's you on the receiving end!) This turns you on so much that it brings you to your first orgasm and then you while Leroy is fucking Michelle to hers you get off my cock and go for closer look. Leroy then pulls his cock out and you begin to suck his cock with her juices all over it.

You then grab his big black cock and place it yourself back into her pussy and as you do this you see Michelle sucking my cock and then she says "mmm Lil you taste so great!" Then Leroy bends Michelle over on left side of the sofa and I do the same to you on the right side and we both start to fuck you doggy style.

We are both fucking you hard from behind so hard that my balls are slapping against your clit and you are so close to cumming again and what takes you over the edge is when Michelle crawls closer to you and passionately starts to kiss you while I am fucking you and you let out a huge moan as you cum on my hard cock.

As I pull out you look at me and say "baby I want that huge black cock now!" and as I kiss you I say "go get it!" Leroy comes over and starts to kiss you again with his big lips covering yours and feels now your pussy that is dripping with your own cum. Me and Michelle kiss and then I bend her over on the left side and Leroy does the same on but on the right side and as we both were.

The moment Leroy enters you again your eyes widen and you let out a huge moan "OMG YES! THAT FEELS SO GOOD. FUCK ME LEROY FUCK ME!!" and boy does he. He uses your own cum as lube and starts to pound your pussy mercilessly! As he is fucking you I am fucking Michelle and you look up and we catch each other's eyes as you begin to cum on his big black cock "OMG BABY HIS SO BIG I CAN'T ... I'M GONNA CUM!!" as he hears that he spanks you incredibly hard and pounds you even harder. Seeing this is the hottest thing ever and turns me and Michelle on so much that I get harder and fuck her even harder and Michelle says "OH YES!! I'M CUMMING!!"

The moment she's finished cumming you crawl off Leroy's big cock and start to clean her up and I say "How does she taste baby?" "she tastes good ... Now I wanna taste you inside her!!" we move over to the bed and and just as you did with Leroy you grab my cock and guide it into her pussy and as I am fucking her again you go to sit on her face so she can lick your pussy while you suck Leroy's big cock.

Michelle is licking your pussy very good, Leroy then tells you to spit on his cock and you do as you're told, which turns you on even more and as you are sucking on Leroy's big cock with your own spit you hear me say "OH I'M GONNA CUM!!" You then get off Michelle's face and come and take my cock out of her pussy and firstly suck my cock clean and then you lick my cum from Michelle's pussy. You do what I did to you yesterday and suck as much of my cum as you can and transfer my cum into Michelle's mouth as you kiss.

As you are kissing Michelle I go down and lick her pussy which brings her to start moaning in your mouth as you kiss and you do the same because as you are bent over kissing her Leroy comes from behind and slides his cock deep into your pussy. As Leroy is fucking you Michelle says to you "you love that big black cock don't you?" "YES I FUCKING LOVE IT!!"with every long hard deep stroke your pussy twitches more and more.

After licking Michelle's pussy, I now slide underneath you as you are on all fours and take up our position of the 69 and I now have an up close and personal view like never before of your pussy stretching with every stroke on that big black cock. You then suck my cock while he is pounding you harder and harder I start to lick your pussy which completely sends you into overdrive "OMG YES I'M CUMMMMMMIIINGGGG!!" as Leroy pulls out you squirt so hard on my face and on Leroy's cock.

This is such a huge turn on that I am now again rock hard and I get up and take over from Leroy as I slide my cock into your pussy and an wow what a difference your pussy is so wet and stretched that I slide in no problem and it's such a turn on I pound you as hard as I ever have. With every stroke your moans get louder and louder. As I am fucking you doggy, you look up to see Michelle riding Leroy's big cock and the sight seeing your cum on his big cock and her pussy stretching with every ride makes you even wetter as you start to crave his cock and cum again I say "Oh baby you see that? That was what I saw as he was stretching you. You want it again don't you?" as I say that and before you could even answer I drill you hard and deep as I pull your hair back hard towards me and make you watch him fuck her.

As I do that I start kissing the side and back of your neck I tell you I'm about to cum as I then kiss down the back of your spine as I start to cum inside your pussy. As I cum deep in your pussy Michelle says "mmmm that is so hot but you better make room because Leroy is going to dump his load inside you now!"

As I pull out and my cum starts to drip down your ley Leroy kiss you and then bends down and picks you up in the air and then me and Michelle help guide you onto his big black cock and he starts to absolutely drill you while you are in the air and he is standing up.

As his doing that Michelle is pushing you forward even more onto his cock so that you get every inch and at the moment Leroy kisses you as he starts to cum deep inside you pussy. As he cums inside you Michelle says "mmmm that is so sexy you now have yours, Matt's and Leroy's cum deep in your pussy" you then reply "mmmm the only thing missing now is for Matt to clean me fully up ... Get down there baby!!"

I don't need no second invitation and I start to lick your pussy and your pussy is on fire after the whole night of fucking and that pounding from Leroy just now a few moments of my tongue on your pussy your whole body begins to shake as you start to add more of your cum to the mix and my god does it taste good. Michelle then asks "Can I get some of that? I've been looking forward to this all day!" me and her then rotate in cleaning you up and we both then kiss you as we transfer it back into your mouth.

All four of us lay in the bed fully satisfied and Michelle then says "Matt you need to be careful for what you wished for ... sex now will never be the same" and I smile and reply "I couldn't have wished for anything better" as I seal the night with a deep and passionate kiss with my wife.

Surico
Surico
13 Followers