The Honeymoon's Over Ch. 03

Story Info
A final surprise, and the start of a different life.
6.1k words
3.29
33k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lazing on a deserted beach, enjoying the last few hours of sunshine on what had been an eventful honeymoon, Meryl and I lapsed into silence after discussing some very intimate details of her encounters in the previous days, which had made me look at her in a new light.

Having drunk the best part of a bottle of Prosecco, purloined from the hotel breakfast bar, Meryl dozed beside me as I absorbed the beautiful natural scene before us. A turquoise sea lapped gently on the soft coral sand, trees and shrubs behind gave shade from the ever present sun - it had seemed to be the perfect place for us to enjoy the first week of married life.

Now, it would forever be the place where I first realised how challenging it would be to contain and hold on to this sexually charged and very independently minded woman.

I broke open a second pack of beers, cracked one open and took a swig, my fuzzy mind mulling over my situation.

Waves lapped further up the beach as the tide began to turn. The sea would soon cover and cleanse this spot which we had made our own for one short week. Our footsteps would be erased but, in a few days, other couples would visit and presume it to be their own special place.

As the sun dropped lower I noticed a man in the far distance, walking toward us on the shoreline. That familiar boxers gait told me that it was Hector, trudging toward his favourite fishing spot.

I wondered if I should ignore him, or confront him about masturbating over my wife, but as he got closer, I decided that perhaps I should just forget about it. After all, Meryl had condoned his behaviour, maybe even encouraged it, and she had got aroused at the situation, so why should I be annoyed at him?

I now knew that Meryl was not the person I thought she was sexually and I needed to decide if I could tolerate this side of her, or if we should split up.

I have never been a possessive person, always taking the view, with any of my partners, that they individuals, just as I am, so they must live by their decisions and that I should respect them for that. We all make mistakes, more so when drunk, and I had made more than my fair share of drunken mistakes in my life, so who was I to condemn another?

This was different though, and I knew that being married changed the situation, but the thought of divorcing, after being together for six months and being married for only a week, was just not an option. I needed to go home and calmly assess the situation and see where events would lead us before making such a life changing decision.

Meryl was asleep as I waved Hector over and quietly said hello. We looked at each other, Hector clearly not sure if I knew what had happened or, if I did, how I would react to him.

I offered him a beer from my cooler, and beckoned him to sit down beside us. He put down his fishing gear, sat on the sand beside me and relaxed a little.

Once more, we struggled to converse and resorted to simple phrases and hand signals.

I could see his eyes through his sunglasses, flitting to Meryl every now and again, taking in the breasts bursting from her swimsuit, her flat stomach and wide hips.

Meryl finally woke, seemingly taken aback at the sight of Hector sitting with a beer in hand, smiling at her. I noticed her shift uncomfortably, pulling a towel to cover herself, as if she wasn't comfortable with this intrusion into our private space.

Although they had met previously, due to the nature of their meeting I doubted that they had exchanged pleasantries, so I made introductions. Meryl took a beer and relaxed with us, seeming a little more comfortable now that they had spoken, but still clutched her towel to her breasts.

Meryl has fluent Spanish, from her work as a holiday rep, so she talked with Hector in his native language, whilst I struggled to keep up with their conversation. It started off simply, seeming to be the usual stuff, about how long he had lived here, where he lived, did he have family.

Meryl relaxed more as they chatted, clearly a little drunk but coherent, she gradually let her towel drop, initially revealing her deep cleavage and eventually pushing aside to reveal bronzed thighs, pulling her swimsuit briefs up at her hips, making her legs look longer. I realised then that she was flirting with him.

Their conversation was lively, Meryl laughing at something Hector said, with him responding.with a broad smile, looking over his sunglasses at her. I seemed to be superfluous to the discussion, idly watching their increasingly animated and friendly conversation, largely oblivious to the content, but feeling uncomfortable about the situation.

I suddenly caught a snatch of conversation - Meryl was asking what he did for a living. When he told her, (I had previously learnt that he earned his living as a physiotherapist and masseur), she seemed suddenly very interested. Meryl had been an enthusiastic hockey player as a teenager, suffering a few serious injuries, one of which still gave her back spasms. They then started a lengthy and more serious conversation, most of which I didn't understand.

Hectors hands started moving as he spoke, clearly explaining the intricacies of his work, miming the forceful technique that I recognised from previous physiotherapy sessions on a football injury.

From experience, I viewed physiotherapists as purveyors of pain.

Hector turned to me and motioned me to lay down while he demonstrated the technique he was describing on me. The thought of this made me distinctly uncomfortable, so I put up my hands, telling him no. To my amazement, Meryl offered him to demonstrate on her, grabbing the towel, spreading it beneath her and laying face down on the rock.

Hector stood up, moved in, laid his hands upon her and I froze as he did so.

He was clearly not using the force which he would normally use, his hands flowing gently across her back, merely showing the muscles to be worked, the tendons to be stretched as they carried on their discussion.

Meryl began to relax as he went on to massage her back, his hands moving more slowly now, taking sun oil from her bag and working it in whilst they talked. He was now clearly in a familiar routine as he moved hands around her, with Meryl enjoying the experience, smiling broadly, with eyes closed as Hector continued to work his charms.

"Muy bien" was one phrase I did understand and Meryl used it frequently as his hands worked up to the nape of her neck, her head rolling gently as he slowed and massaged her shoulders.

She moved her arm back and undid her swim top, allowing him to push his hands along the length of her back more easily, both of them chattering away like old friends now, Meryl occasionally laughing again at something he said.

This guy was clearly excellent at putting people at ease and had a practised manner.

His hands moved down her back in slow movements, across her butt and down her legs, long strokes distorting the flesh, relaxing his subject.

Their conversation lessened and eventually stopped. There was a sense of anticipation in the silence, with only the sound of the sea and Hectors breathing and occasional grunts from both of them as he stretched and stroked my beautiful wife.

Eventually, he asked the question that I was expecting, and Meryl nodded agreement as he gently removed her swimsuit bottoms, Meryl assisting him by moving her hips upward and moving her legs slightly to ease them off.

My mind was racing, wondering how we had got to this stage. Not knowing what had been said between them I could only presume, based on Meryl's actions, that she wanted him to go further. It was obvious to me where this would lead, but Meryl seemed in control, so I silently acquiesced and allowed it to continue.

With Meryl now naked before us, Hector's hands slowed and the movements became ever more gentle as he massaged along the full length of her body. I knew that the quickest way to arouse her was to stroke the nape of her neck, and Hector, clearly practised in searching out erogenous zones by feeling for reactions to his moving hands, had realised this, his long fingers lingering now at her neck, stretching softly up to her hairline, around her ears, before slowly tracing back down to her neck, shoulders and then slowly down her spine before clutching gently at the fulsome cheeks of her backside, thumbs moving in between her legs.

He continued in long strokes, down her legs to her toes, before retracing the path, always lingering at her hips, increasingly getting closer to Meryl's pussy with every pass. Her shaven lips were now exposed to him, as she gradually parted her legs further, enticing him to touch her there.

Now paralysed with uncertainty, I watched as Meryl lay, eyes closed, head to one side, her thick curly dark hair splayed on the rock, looking like a beached mermaid.

Slowly, but surely, she was being seduced by this middle aged lothario.

My mind screamed to stop him, but a growing erection fed my uncertainty.

I was watching a seduction and, even though she was my wife, i was aroused at the sight of another man handling her naked form, and at her clear enjoyment of the experience.

Meryl shifted slightly, saying that she was uncomfortable, so Hector gently helped her up, her swimsuit top falling away as he did so, her breasts bobbing gently as she raised her body and sat back down.

Hector stopped, his face stiff as he focused on her, whilst mumbling to himself in Spanish. Meryl laughed at this and played with her breasts, jiggling them toward both of us before laying down on her back. With a broad smile, Hector once more oiled his hands, ran oil slowly along her body and started again. Meryl's mood changed as his hands once more started at her neck before running down to caress breasts, hips, legs and feet. She was becoming highly aroused, apparent by her reddened neck and stiff nipples. Hector read the signs and with his fingers now gliding over her labia with every pass, Meryl's breathing changed, with small gasps encouraging him each time his fingers gently passed her neck, nipples or pussy. The position was clearly awkward for both of them, as the rock was too small to lie down fully, her back arched painfully.

Meryl turned onto her front once again, parting her legs, relaxed over the side of the rock, pushing her breasts to either side as she sought some comfort on the smooth warm rock. Her position now allowed Hector to stand between her legs as he pushed his hands along her back and down her sides, his hands always caressing her breasts as he did so.

Hector was also clearly aroused, and he kept stopping to adjust the growing bulge in his shorts. Meryl felt him stop and she turned back to see him adjusting himself. They exchanged a knowing smile and some words, before she looked at me and asked if I was OK with him stripping off and masturbating. I shrugged and suggested that it was her decision, but Hector was already taking off his shorts and shirt, revealing a muscular body and the awesome cock that Meryl so accurately described. I couldn't help but look, and Hector grinned as he saw my eyes fixed upon it. "Is OK?" Is all he said, and I nodded, instantly wondering what he meant by this question.

As he went back to his work I realised that my nod could be misinterpreted, so I pulled him back and motioned to his cock and Meryl's pussy, making sure that he knew that I wanted no penetration of my wife, drawing my finger across my throat to make sure that he knew the consequences. He nodded assuringly, and Meryl interpreted, just to make sure.

The question hung in my mind - do I want a strange man, naked, masturbating over my wife? The obvious answer was, no, but Meryl's acquiescense led me to hesitate, my mind frozen with indecision...and I still had that erection, which had grown from the moment that Hector first laid hands on her.

Why I was enjoying this was worrying me and I wondered if I could handle watching this guy masturbating whilst looking at my naked wife. What if Meryl wanted to go further and masturbate him, where would he plant his cum, what if he wanted to have oral sex? At what stage do I stop this?

All these questions ran through my mind as he continued his massage, Meryl now moving her body in rhythm with his hands, squirming slightly as they spent more time between her legs than anywhere else, his fingers regularly touching her labia, occasionally probing within.

Meryl was very wet now, as her body subliminally prepared itself for penetration.

My confused mind wanted me to intervene, to push away this stranger, but I felt frozen by Meryl's acceptance of the situation and just watched the seduction progress.

Hector's thumbs slowly massaged her labia, as his hands gripped her butt cheeks, then both thumbs slid slowly along her slit and back to her anus, his hands glistening with a mixture of oil and her juices.

Meryl was now straddled across the rock, legs wide apart, hips raised slightly, with Hector's erection standing rigidly before him as he fingered her slowly. I was impressed by his cock, which was rock hard and pointing angrily toward Meryl's pussy. I have shared showers with big men, and enjoyed mixed sex sessions previously, but have never seen a cock so thick and so solidly rigid as his, my mind recalling ancient drawings in the brothels of Pompei, showing gladiators with massive rigid cocks about to penetrate rich women.

I was desperately jealous of this guys manhood and wondered if my reluctance to stop him was indicative of me using this guy as a proxy lover, like a King putting his champion into battle in place of himself.

Hector broke off from his massage and started to masturbate. Slowly at first, he stroked himself whilst staring between Meryl's legs, mumbling to himself in Spanish.

Meryl answered him and he moved closer to her, taking his hands from his cock and massaging Meryl's neck once more. This required his groin to come close to Meryl's backside, and the head of his cock began to slide along her anus as he pushed forward to reach her neck, every upward stroke of his hands moving his cock back and forth between her cheeks.

To my horror, Meryl moved her hips upward, allowing his cock to move down toward her pussy lips. I pulled him back, repeating my comments not to penetrate her, and he stopped, going back to stroking his cock, but with the head, red and angry, just inches from her opening.

I moved round to speak to Meryl quietly, whispering into her ear, asking her what she was doing, that she should stop this, but Meryl was beyond sense. Her face reddened and contorted, her body trembling, her breath coming in short pants, as if she was about to climax. Looking round, I realised why. Hector had begun to press the head of his cock against her lips as he pumped it vigorously, and Meryl seemed to be moving her hips toward him.

Standing up, I grabbed his cock and pulled it away, feeling disgust at touching another mans cock, but desperate for him to stop. Meryl gasped "don't stop" before begging me to let him carry on until she came, just to allow him to rub her clitoris. I reluctantly loosened my grip and allowed him to masturbate again, the head of his cock glistening as he held it tight against her clitoris, his eyes intently staring at the sex of this beautiful young woman before him. With one hand on her left hip, he began slowly rubbing his glans in circles around her pussy lips, now dripping with their juices, before slowly pumping his cock with his right hand. Meryl asked me to kiss her, saying how much she loved me and that she wanted to come whilst looking at me. I crouched in front of her and our lips locked. She tasted wonderful, and I was lost in the passion of this gorgeous creature, so sensuous and desirable, laying there while being pleasured by this man who we barely knew.

We kissed deeply, tongues entwined, eyes closed, Meryl slowly pushed herself backward, took a sharp intake of breath and gave a slow moan. Her kissing stopped as she bit her lower lip and exhaled slowly with a gutteral moan...and I realised what had happened.

Looking back, I saw Hector 's cock disappearing into Meryl. With eyes closed and one hand firmly gripping her hip, the other tightly clenching his cock, Hector had stood his ground as she had pushed back against him, allowing the head of his cock enter her.

There was no stopping this now, and I could only watch as Meryl eased herself back, breath slow and deliberate, each exhalation emitting a groan and with a look of intense pleasure on her face as his cock entered her. Hector looked me in the eye as he grabbed her hips with both hands and met her movement, pressing forward to stretch and fill her, his cock slowly disappearing as her vagina opened and welcomed him.

Meryl clearly wanted him deep inside of her and very, very slowly, he started to fuck her.

I watched in awe and disgust, with Hector looking directly at me, eyes half closed, as he continued his slow fucking movement, taking two or three seconds to push himself into her, before slowly withdrawing until his glans appeared again, circling her clitoris before gently pressing it back in, repeating this over and over as Meryl whimpered with pleasure.

Hector's look said "I'm sorry, but your wife wants this", and I knew that it was true.

His cock slid in easily now, her labia clinging to the dark veined skin as it withdrew, almost as if it were caressing it, begging it not to leave, the lips seeming to kiss his head as it departed, then welcoming it back with pleasure.

Hector was now very much in control, but gentle, pushing deeper with every stroke until, slowly but firmly, he gave one last push...and his cock filled her completely.

He stayed there, pubic hair resting against her anus, his cock penetrated deep into Meryl, his balls resting against her clitoris, his face upward and still, eyes closed, as if he were praying. Meryl's eyes rolled upwards and her face froze, mouth open, in a dreamlike state, clearly loving the experience of being filled to overflowing with this mans meat.

Eventually his eyes opened, he bent forward and kissed Meryl on the neck, murmuring gently in Spanish into her ear. Meryl nodded vigorously, Hector stood up, steadying himself, digging his fingers into her hips, his thumbs parting her cheeks, exposing her anus. With a forceful look he withdrew and started to fuck her again, his thrusts more forceful than before. His pace grew as they writhed in passion, becoming rapid and forceful, slamming deep into her at every stroke, squashing her breasts against the unforgiving surface of the rock.

With the surf now lapping at our ankles, Meryl grunted and squirmed, panting frantically as Hector thrust himself into her, his balls slapping loudly against her clitoris at every stroke. What had started out as gentle massage, progressing to gentle lovemaking, had now become forceful fucking as Hector and Meryl coupled violently and noisily, Hector incoherently rambling in Spanish as he rammed in and out of her, Meryl shouting "yes, yes, yes" repeatedly as his cock slammed into her, her body hard against the rock, the towel now rucked and stained with their juices, Meryl half standing, hands on the rock, pushing her hips back to meet his violent thrusts, their bodies slamming together with slapping and squelching noises, the point of their coupling dripping, as his balls flailed back and forth.

Finally, Meryl screamed loudly as she came violently, her face contorted, veins standing out on her neck, her scream eventually changing to a guttural groan, her body stiff, every muscle tensed as an immense orgasm ripped through her. Almost simultaneously, Hector's face contorted as his orgasm grew and, groaning and grunting, he pumped his seed into my wife's cunt, finishing with one final forceful thrust which he held, hips twitching, until he had ejaculated every last drop and his orgasm subsided.

12