The Honeymoon's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

The drive up the mountains was inspiring and they were soon at the Grand Canyon, stopping along the way to admire the view. They reached the Lake and hiked along it, then up the steep hill that led to Notre Dame de Beauvoir, and there was indeed a spectacular view of the lake and surrounding country. They had lunch in Moustiere then hiked back to the car and drove back down to Cannes and on to Nice.

Next evening they had dinner with Chucker and the Machulins at the restaurant that they'd been to with Chucker before. The dinner again was superb, and they all knew where this was heading.

After dinner they walked slowly back to the hotel savoring the anticipation of what was to follow. Lenny in particular was both excited and nervous. They parted with Janet and Ozzie in the hotel lobby, and as they rode up to the suite in the elevator each man kissed her, and Chucker briefly cupped her breast in his hand.

Lenny was wearing stockings and a garter belt, because she knew how much Chucker liked that, and this might be the last time she would see him, or at least the last time she would have sex with him. Fortunately, walking back to the hotel from the restaurant her stockings hadn't slipped, as they had last time.

They sat in the living room of the suite, this time Karl beside her, with Chucker on the other side of the table. Chucker called room service and ordered a bottle of champagne to be sent up, while Karl kissed his lovely wife, and started to fondle her breast. He subconsciously wanted Chucker to realize that she was his, HIS wife, but that she would be available if Chucker (and she) wanted it.

As they kissed Karl's hand went up her skirt, and finding her panties, whispered in her ear to take them off. With her skirt raised to her waist and her legs spread they were showing Chucker what he had to look forward to.

There was a knock at the door, and Chucker let the room service waiter in, while Karl and Lenny went on making out, with Karl enjoying the view he was presenting to the boy, the same one who'd served them last time. Again the waiter was perfectly discreet as he opened the bottle and poured three glasses.

When they were alone again, Karl and Lenny took their glasses and they all drank a toast to their friendship. Lenny was sitting across from him with her legs crossed now, and Chucker enjoyed the fact that she had on a garter belt, and wondered if it was for him.

Karl finished his glass, then took Lenny's hand and led her to the bedroom,

"Come on Chucker." He said, "Let's go to bed."

They all started to undress while Lenny kissed each man in turn, then sat down beside Karl on the bed, and Chucker went into the bathroom. He found a tube of lubricant which he brought into the bedroom and slipped it into the bedside table drawer, and stood watching Lenny and Karl. Her legs were so beautiful in stockings, he thought to himself, as he stood there with his hard penis sticking out in front of him.

Lenny looked up, and saw him standing there and reaching out took his penis in her hand.

"Come here you monster." She said as she pulled him down to a kneeling position beside the bed, and took him into her mouth.

Karl watched her sucking Chucker, and kissed the breast nearest him. She turned away from Chucker and kissed him, while Chucker kissed her breast, then her stomach and finally found the groove between her legs, and she spread herself open while he started to lick her.

In a few minutes both men were kissing, licking, caressing, and Lenny was in heaven. She couldn't get enough of them, and was moaning and groaning with the pleasure she was enjoying. Karl turned to lie on his back, and Lenny saw his stiff penis standing there, so she took it in her mouth and started to suck on it.

She loved the feel of his hard manly penis and eagerly licked the juice oozing from it, as she moved to kneel over him, sucking, eagerly sucking.

Chucker got up and stood by the bed, looking at her beautifully shaped bottom, and pink dripping vagina. He took the lubricant out of the drawer, then coming up behind her slid his hard penis into her pinkness.

Lenny gasped at the pleasure of his penetration and went on sucking Karl. Chucker fucked her for a few minutes, then, squirting some lube on her anus stuck his finger into her. She looked up,

"Oh that's nice." Then went back to Karl's penis. She knew what was coming, and her heart started to pound with anticipation and fear of the pain it would cause her.

"Oh! Oh!" She cried as she felt her hole penetrated, then the pain as it pushed deeper into her.

"Wait, Chucker, wait, it hurts." But he continued to thrust deeper until it was all the way in.

"God that hurts, wait, wait."

"What's the matter? What are you doing Chucker?" Karl demanded.

"It's okay, baby, he's fucking my ass." Lenny told him. "It'll be okay in a minute, but it hurts a little bit."

"You don't mind, you want him to do that to you?" Karl was disgusted but excited at the same time.

"It's okay." Lenny said, "We did it before while you were away. It hurt, but I liked it."

She was still kneeling with her head on his stomach, but his cock no longer in her mouth.

Chucker started to gently move in and out of her. "Let me know if it hurts too much."

Karl couldn't believe this. She hadn't told him about this, about the anal sex, but it fascinated him. Her head was still on his stomach but she was holding his penis in her hand, no longer sucking on it, but gently rubbing it.

"Okay, harder, faster. Fuck my ass..... Fuck it hard!" Lenny told Chucker, as he increased the speed of his stroke, his balls slapping against her labia.

"Oh sweety your asshole is tight. Try it Karl, you have to try it." He said as he started to pound her.

" Uh..Uh..Uh.." Lenny grunted. "Oh that hurts..don't stop.....don't stop! Harder..harder."

The pain was almost unbearable, but the pleasure was intense. She was gripping Karl's penis and trying to rub it until suddenly it started to shoot sperm over her face. Chucker went on and on pounding her. She was numb now, and her anus seemed to gape open, until suddenly her body convulsed. Her anal sphincter grabbed spasmodically on Chucker's cock, and he started to shoot his wad deep inside her.

Gradually, with a couple more hard thrusts, Chucker's pounding subsided, as Lenny's face lay in a pool of sperm on Karl's stomach.

"You okay?" Chucker asked her.

"Yes. " She answered. "I think I had an anal orgasm. I've never felt anything like it."

"Did I hurt you too much?"

"It hurt, but I like it, I don't know why."

Chucker slowly pulled his penis out of Lenny's anus, then turned and went to the bathroom to clean up. Lenny still lay for several minutes with her face on Karl's stomach and her bottom sticking up. Then she got up and went in to take a quick shower. Karl sat for a few minutes, then as Chucker then Lenny came out of the bathroom went in to clean up himself. Soon they were all back in bed with Lenny sitting between the two men.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could all go on like this, me and my two wonderful lovers?" And Lenny put her arms around them both.

"Hey," Karl laughed, "Don't forget, I'm not your lover, I'm your husband."

"I will never forget you, my husband AND my lover."

"We will keep in touch, won't we? This has been such a great time for me." Chucker told them.

"Oh you'll forget about us after you've got to know Janet better." Lenny told him, her voice full of irony.

"What makes you think I don't know her already?"

"You ..you wanker, to use an old Aussie phrase." Lenny giggled. "Making love to me, then as soon as I'm out of the way you hop into bed with Janet. What did Ozzie think of that?"

"He was on the other bed, completely oblivious, and snoring away in a drunken stupor."

And they all laughed uproariously at that picture.

Soon they were all fast asleep, Lenny snuggled between the two men, but now with pajamas on. It had been a long day.

Early in the morning Janet felt a hand in her pajama pants. She rolled over on to her back and took her pajama pants off, and one of them, she thought it was Karl started fucking her. It was so nice just lying there being fucked without having to do anything, and it went on and on. She remembered Chucker doing this but she felt sure it was Karl this time.

She kept on dozing off, holding him between her legs until she woke up and he'd gone. She snuggled down again and fell into a deep sleep. When she woke again the sun was shining in the window, and she saw Karl standing by the open curtains.

He turned around. "Chucker's gone." He said. "But he left you, or I guess us, a note. Here read it." As he got into bed beside her.

"My dear friends,

What a wonderful time

I've had with you two

but I have to leave

because, Karl, I'm falling

in love with your wife.

Let's keep in touch.

Chucker"

"Dear Chucker," Said Lenny, "I love him too, in a way. Like a brother, I guess."

"A fucking good brother." Karl chuckled.

He kissed her, then reached for her and found she didn't have any pajama bottoms on, and started to finger her.

"Again?" Lenny asked

"What again?" Karl

"Mmm, nice. Don't stop. Again after early this morning. Ooo that feels nice."

"I was asleep early this morning." Karl said as his fingers penetrated her vagina.

There was a pause, and Karl's fingers stopped their activity.

Then, "Chucker." He said softly. "It was Chucker having his last....ah...his last fling."

"Chucker, dear Chucker. I should have known." Lenny whispered. "Fuck me my love, fuck me hard." The idea of Chucker's last gift to her inspired Lenny.

For some reason the idea of Chucker fucking Lenny as he lay there asleep excited him too, and Karl rolled over on top of Lenny as she opened her legs for him. Soon he was banging her hard, cruelly, and she loved what he was doing.

"Ow, that hurts! Do it again. Fuck me ....fuck me....hurt me. I want it....more ....harder...more........." and on and on. Until she had one long rolling orgasm. Karl followed her until they lay together, soaking in sweat.

They didn't see Chucker again. It was their last day, and last days of a great vacation are always busy and rather sad. That evening after dinner Karl tried to phone him, then went down and knocked on his door, but there was no answer.

Next day they turned the car in, caught a plane to Paris, to Charles de Gaulle, then were soon on the flight to San Francisco. Lenny was glad they could travel first class because everything was so rushed.

In San Francisco still everything seemed to be rushed. They were staying with Karl's parents while they looked for a house, and they seemed to have to visit friends and Lenny's family in the East Bay, every day. But something was wrong, Lenny hadn't had a period for over a month so went to see her mother, and talked to her about it, telling her about the time when her pills were misplaced.

Her mother of course was delighted, feeling sure Lenny was pregnant. Lenny hadn't found a new doctor yet so she went to her old one. When she returned from her appointment Karl was already home.

She stood for a moment inside the door of her in-laws house, then saw Karl in the living room.

"I'm pregnant." She told him. They stood looking at each other.

"Do you want to go through with it?" He asked quietly.

"Yes." He reached out and took her in his arms.

"I wonder whose it is." Karl said thoughtfully.

"Does it matter?" She asked him, looking up.

"No, it's your baby."

"We'll know if his or her first words are 'allo mate'" she giggled.

Still holding her Karl asked, "Do you mind if I send Chucker an e-mail?"

"No, not at all, please do."

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers
12