The Honeypot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, the pain retreated from his jaws and he shivered. In a trance, the young man stripped out of his clothes, dropping them to the bathroom floor. His shirt fell away and then he struggled out of his undershirt before letting that drop as well. His belt seemed to be missing so he undid his pants and stood in his socks and underwear.

It wasn't his underwear. Somehow, in the half-darkness of the night before, he'd grabbed the lady's (what was her name? he asked himself) panties and put them on. Worse, he hadn't even noticed when he'd done it even though they fit him oddly. His testicles overflowed and his cock, somehow still hard from morning wood, was clearly exposed.

"Jesus, Robert," he said. His voice was gravely, as if he hadn't spoken in years. "Maybe it's time to lay off the drink for a while." He reached for the panties and then stopped. The dark red of the fabric seemed to absorb the bathroom's lights. He was surprised at how soft they were, as if they were barely there. A dot of pre-cum shined at the tip of his cock.

Robert gently stepped out of the panties, shivering as they slid against his hairy legs. His cock throbbed in response to the sensations and the ache from his chest faded from pain to small spikes of pleasure. Holding the panties in his right hand, he placed them against his cock, sliding the small red underwear against his length, over and over. Robert moaned, leaning against the cold tile of his bathroom sink. With his eyes closed, the young man didn't notice as his nipples hardened. No longer tiny but still smaller than his pinky finger, they throbbed in time to his heartbeat. Nerves lit up from his nipples straight to his belly and he gasped.

His orgasm was sudden and hard and made him cry out. Thick white cum spurted out, covering the opposite wall and floor as his cock pulsed twice and then a third time. Robert collapsed to his toilet's lid, panting. His cock ached, still hard but overly sensitive to touch. The smell of his cum filled the bathroom and he breathed in the scent deeply. Robert's lips parted and his tongue darted out to wet them. On an impulse, he brought the panties to his face and breathed in its scent. Some of his cum had caught onto them and became smudged above his lips. The woman's scent was gone; replaced by his own and the smell of his sex was overpowering.

With a sigh, Robert pulled the panties away and his tongue darted out again, greedily licking away the thick, creamy cum above his lips. The taste was vaguely salty with a strange bit of sweetness to it and he barely noticed as his tongue ran along his teeth and against the roof of his mouth. His cock throbbed painfully in response.

In the other room, the television played to a quiet room.

"In five minutes we'll be covering the news conference, live as Senator O'Neal begins her briefing on the hearing. We hope..."

12