The Honeypot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Looking around and blushing as he realized that he was home and there was nobody to see, Robert ran the panties along his legs. Where his own underwear was slightly rough on his skin, the panties were silky smooth. He couldn't tell whether he was feeling overly sensitive or whether the material simply felt that good against his body but, either way, he shivered in response.

With another quick look around the empty apartment, Robert slid the panties slowly up over his legs. He gasped in pleasure, squirming and nearly moaning until he had to stand to pull the panties around his ass. His manhood pressed hard against the front of the panties. The material was so smooth and warm that it almost felt like he was inside a woman's wet pussy. He looked down at himself and, then, before he could change his mind, he reached for his pants. He'd expected the rough cargo pants to take away from the sensations provided by the panties but, instead, it highlighted their feel.

Robert found that as he moved, the panties slid against him and that feeling made him even more turned on. Quickly pulling on his shirt and socks, grabbed his keys, wallet and cellphone and walked to the door.

Living downtown afforded several benefits - one of which was that everything important was in walking distance. Robert walked the sidewalk, admiring the beautiful morning. His eyes strayed to several women that crossed his path. He watched them walk but, rather than enjoying the shape of their ass, he found himself wondering what kind of panties they were wearing. What kind and what fabric and whether they felt as good as his did. Several times he had to step oddly to subtly work out an odd pinch from the underwear and he began to grow jealous of the other women. Jealous of the way their panties fit them. How natural it would be for them.

Finally, Robert arrived at his massage parlor. The smell of fresh baked bread from the nearby café made his stomach rumble but he ignored it.

"Welcome, Mr. Williams," the well-dressed receptionist told him as he entered. "Sandy is setting up in room three and should be ready momentarily. Please have a seat. May I bring you some coffee?"

"No, thank you," Robert answered. He sat on a small black leather couch facing the lobby. Men and women wearing the company's signature black pants and black t-shirts walked around, tidying up their outside areas. Robert watched them work. Again and again he found his attention being drawn to a tall man in the corner of the room. He had a small beard and strong arms but Robert's eyes were drawn to the man's crotch. Specifically, at the bulge in the man's crotch. Jesus. He's not even hard, Robert thought. Just. Bulging. Goddamned lucky asshole. I mean, I'm not small but what I wouldn't give to have that. Women must fall all over themselves trying to get to him. Probably fucks like a stallion. Slamming into women, pounding them. Cumming deep inside of them. Filling them with it until it's oozing out them. Thick and creamy and-

Robert's finger tweaked at his nipple and his body jumped in response. He felt pressure at the front of his skull while his mind wandered. The imagery of the man cumming. The imagined women were gone and all that was left was the man and his impressively erect cock. Thick gouts of cum spurted over and over. Robert licked his lips, moaning and squirming in the chair. The panties slid with him, reminding him that he wore them. He could almost smell the man's cum. It'd be sweet, like his, he decided. And salty. And it'd coat his throat and tongue as he swallowed it, pumping him until he was drained.

Robert stood and walked over to the receptionist. He was sweating slightly along his hairline and his cock ached to the point of being painful.

"Excuse me," Robert gasped. "That... that man in the corner. Is he available for a massage?"

"Jonathon?" the receptionist asked. "Yes, for the next two hours. Shall I change your appointment?"

"Y... yes. Thank you." Robert watched the young man answer the phone in his private room.

"He's ready for you now, Mr. Williams," the receptionist said.

Without another word, Robert threaded his way through the room, eyes locked on the small room in the corner. Soothing music played in the dim lighting. Jonathon was laying out a sheet and a pile of towels as Robert entered.

"Hi, I'm Jonathon," he said. "I've set your towels and sheet out so just get comfortable and I'll be back in a couple minutes." Robert forced himself not to watch as the man left.

When the door clicked shut, Robert stripped. He carefully folded his pants, shirt and socks, laying them in the corner. He stood, naked except for his panties. Her panties, he corrected himself. It was thrilling. A little secret just for himself. Robert lay down on his stomach on the massage table. He pulled the thick sheet up over his waist and waited.

A light knock at the door was followed by Jonathon quietly entering. He brought a basket full of various lotions that he set on the nearby table.

"So, what am I working on today?" Jonathon asked.

"Everything," Robert answered. "Neck, shoulders, back, legs, all of it."

"Hah," the man laughed. "All right then. I'll get started."

The volume of the music increased slightly and Robert closed his eyes as he rested his hands on the small bars under the headrest. Jonathon stood in front of Robert as he worked on Robert's shoulders. Robert lifted his head slightly and was rewarded with a close-up of the man's crotch. Involuntarily drawing in a deep breathe, he was slightly disappointed when he couldn't smell his scent. Jesus, it is huge, Robert thought. All coiled up in there. Just waiting to be let out. I wonder if he's circumcised? God, all he'd have to do is unzip right now. Just unzip and roll it out and press it into my mouth. It's just right there and I'm at the right height to do it. I'd suck him off so good until he burst in my mouth. Oh god. All that cum. All of it. Swallowing it all down.

Robert lay his head back down and closed his eyes. His cock pressed hard against the massage table and he caught himself working his hips in small motions as, in his mind, he grinded himself on Jonathon's thick cock. A hot red flush crept up Robert' throat and cheeks and he forced himself to stop. He chastised himself until the man's hands went down to his shoulders. The motion of Jonathon's hands rubbing deep into his back made Robert's nipples scratch against the sheet beneath him. Nerves lit up from his nipples straight down to his balls and he had to bite back a moan. His nipples hardened, pressing back into his chest.

Small breasts formed on his sculpted chest. The skin softened and swelled slightly, pushing his nipples and small areola down slightly. The growing breasts flattened as they developed, the sensation lost beneath the grinding caused by Jonathon's massage. The brown of his nipples leeched away unseen, replaced by a soft, gentle pink color. Robert lost himself in his day dream as Jonathon worked his way down his body. Only when the man worked on the muscles of Robert's ass did he have to force himself to lie still. The urge to whimper and beg and plead was incredibly strong.

As the heel of Jonathon's hands worked at the large muscles of his ass, he thought of the man behind him, spreading his ass cheeks, probing him with his gigantic cock. Fingertips digging into his ass as he teased and toyed with him. Dream-Robert begged him to hurry.

The massage was over faster than he realized. Robert felt drugged and slow as Jonathon picked up his various lotions.

"Take your time getting dressed, sir. Just come on out when you're done. No hurry at all," Jonathon told him.

Robert nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He could feel his own pre-cum soaked into the sheet beneath him. Worse, he could smell it and his mouth watered. When the door closed and he was alone, Robert quickly sat up, stepping away from the table.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He asked. His cock felt like it was going to burst and he very nearly masturbated right there in the massage room. Instead, he turned away and forced himself to get dressed. I'm not a fucking cross dresser. I don't like men, he reassured himself. I just... what the hell. What the hell, Robert? What're you doing? You need to get out of here and get back to your apartment and get your head straight.

Pulling on his pants, his thumb brushed the head of his cock, coating it in pre-cum. Robert licked at his thumb before buttoning his pants. This nonsense will pass, he told himself, completely unaware of what he'd just done.

Robert quickly made his way out, paying as he left. The sun was huge and fat and red on the horizon. Robert turned and stuffed his hands into his pocket, shoulders hunched protectively. Halfway to his apartment, his stopped, catching himself in the reflection of a storefront's window. Something seemed different about his face but, he couldn't place it. Like catching something at the very corner of his eyes, he noticed little things were off but that was all. And then he looked up at one of the mannequins in the store window.

The featureless mannequin in the store front wore a skimpy outfit. The panties were nearly as sheer as the top and both were black and red. The mannequin's breasts were cupped in a bra that left the top half exposed. Robert traced the figure with his eyes. The breasts and hips and stomach. Everything so smooth and rounded in all the right places. Everything fit so well. It wasn't fair, a part of him said. The other two mannequins were dressed in similar outfits. Robert twitched. I just... I'll go in and look, that's all, he told himself. Just to look and touch. I bet their outfits are really soft.

Robert was inside the store before he realized he'd crossed the threshold. A young, smiling woman greeted him.

"Hi! Welcome to Donna's on 6th," she said. She was pretty in an unspoiled way. Young and petite with small breasts. He looked her completely up and down, noting - enviously - her figure and her outfit. "Can I help you find anything?"

"I'm just looking, thanks," Robert said. Unreasonable anger flooded him but he forced himself to smile back. She looked good in her clothes. Natural. "For my girlfriend."

The women frowned slightly and then nodded. "Oh, sure. Just look around and if you need help with anything, let me know!"

Fake bitch, Robert thought.

Browsing slowly, avoiding any other women that walked along the store, Robert made his way to the lingerie section. He couldn't stop touching everything. Feeling the contrasts in different materials. Stretching them. Picturing them on him. Glancing surreptitiously, Robert took a few of the larger panties. Different styles and different fabrics. On another rack, he found a pink top like the one in the front window. It joined the small pile on his arm. Closer to the dressing room he looked through shelves and racks until he found a black mini-skirt and pink cashmere top.

With another glance, Robert waited until the sales clerk's attention was elsewhere. And, then, he stepped into a changing room and closed the door. Thankfully, the room was large and the door closed completely with no gaps underneath. Robert laid the items down to kick off his shoes and undo his pants. He moaned as he slid the panties down his legs. Unnoticed by him, some leg hair came away when the underwear rubbed against his leg, leaving smooth, clear spots of skin behind.

Robert dug through the things he picked out until he settled on one in particular. It was made of some clear fabric with white lace in an intricate pattern. It was shorter than the red pair he'd been wearing but also wider at the hips. The sides curved up to the waistband in order to show off the thighs.

Naked from the waist down, Robert watched carefully as he stepped into the panties. More leg hair came away and, as he worked his hips, bones shifted slightly in his lower back. Fatty tissue grew to cover the rock hard muscles of his ass and his butt bubbled out slightly as he worked the small panties up over them. He turned to watch as the bottom of the panties pulled tight between his ass cheeks, disappearing between his now slightly rounded ass. Robert swiveled his hips left and right and then turned to face himself.

The short panties barely covered his cock. He reached down to touch the material, tracing his fingers along the threading. However, the pressure in his balls was finally too much. Robert leaned forward, pushing his ass back at an imaginary partner. One hand on the wall next to the mirror, he bit his lips and stroked himself. In his mind, Jonathon was in front of him and he had his hand on the man's thick cock. The other man ran his fingers through Roberts hair as Robert pumped his manhood, kissing at the tip to-

Again, Robert's orgasm surprised him. He cried out, voice cracking slightly. Covering his mouth, he moaned as his cock swelled over and over, covering the mirror in his cum. Robert's legs shook from the force of the orgasm and he collapsed to his knees. Still his legs quivered uncontrollably until a final, weak spurt of cum dribbled to the ground.

The smell of his own cum was maddening. Robert stared at it, inches from his face now that he was on his knees.

On his knees like a good little woman. Where I should be, a part of him said. Where I was in my mind with Jonathon. Looking up at him as he smiled down at me. Stroking him until he came in my mouth. Oh god. The cum.

Robert opened his eyes, staring at the mirror. His heart pounded in his chest and his heart raced. Slowly, he leaned forward. Lips parted and his tongue pressed forward until the tip touched a still-warm glob of his cum. Robert trembled, a piece of him screaming in rage while another piece, a new piece urged him on.

Rather than the quick lick that he'd planned, Robert pressed his tongue flat and lapped his own cum off of the mirror. The taste of it sparked explosions in his brain. He'd tried cocaine before and other drugs but absolutely nothing compared. Nothing at all. He couldn't get enough. Again and again he licked at the door until every last bit of it was clean.

Robert's hands went to his chest, massaging the tiny breasts under his shirt, tweaking his nipples as his hips rocked. More bones shifted beneath his skin and his hips widened slightly. Under his attention, his nipples and areola grew. His new pink nipples begged for his attention and he obliged, reaching under his shirt to pinch and pull at them.

Another orgasm tore through his body. Robert's mouth opened at the shock of it. It was a kind of orgasm he'd never felt before - something deep within him that rippled through his body. Even now he felt the aftershocks of it and his hips jerked. Cum dribbled out of his half-hard cock.

Pushing himself up on shaky legs, Robert looked around the room. The carpet was stained with his cum and everything smelled like sex. Almost. Almost he got down on his knees to lick at the floor. He felt the pull. He felt the echo of that incredible taste and the things it did to him. Instead, he quickly changed into his clothes and grabbed the items he'd picked out.

Robert opened the door and cursed himself for not checking first. The clerk was only two racks away and she looked up as he stepped out. A look crossed her face before professionalism took over. However, she couldn't help but throw in a dig.

"Did you find everything you were looking for, sir?" she asked.

Shame, anger, jealousy, embarrassment and other emotions rolled through Robert. You're just a little flat chested bitch. Ugly cunt. I bet your boyfriend has to put a bag on your goddamned head to fuck you. And sucking cock with that mouth? I don't fucking think so. You probably couldn't even get the head past your lips. Useless little bitch.

"Yes. I'm ready to check out."

-

Karyn's cellphone woke her at 6 pm. She'd stumbled home in the morning, pissed that her favorite pair of panties were gone. And, now, it took several minutes to realize that it was actually time to wake up. Work, she remembered. Time for my shift at the hospital.

She stretched and yawned and sat up in her bed. Her t-shirt, stolen from an old boyfriend, hugged her body. She always gave herself barely time to do anything more than shower and get dressed and today was no different. Normally she hated waking up for work but she found herself oddly refreshed. She smiled at the fading sunlight and hummed as she made her way to the bathroom.

With a few awkward twirls and impromptu dance steps, Karyn giggled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Best me-cation ever!" she told her reflection. "I feel like, a million times better. Holy crap."

Reaching for a roll of toilet paper, she pulled a couple squares of paper off and sniffed before blowing her nose. Tossing the toilet paper away, she grabbed her toothbrush.

"Seriously," she said again. "I think this is, so far, the best day I've ever had."

The toilet paper shifted slightly in the trash as blood and pink fleshy tissue weighed it down.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
12