The Honours Student

Story Info
A passion for physics among other things.
1.8k words
3.71
28.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a passion about physics. Right from my introduction to physics at high school, the laws of the universe have always fascinated me. So it might not be surprising that I am a high school physics teacher.

Physics is not only my vocation but also my hobby. I spend all my spare time reading, trying to increase my knowledge and understanding of the subject. And this is where my problems started. My wife always complained that I spent too much time working and studying, and not enough time with her and our two children.

We had married early in life, and it soon became obvious that we had little in common. When the children came along this didn't change very much. I guess that I wasn't a very good father to them.

It might seem strange, but I loved teaching. I regarded the young minds that had been placed in my care as a challenge, and I always tried to inspire in my students enthusiasm for the subject. I guess that I had some success, as the students in my classes always achieved top marks in the school in physics.

Because my students had consistently achieved such good results, I was promoted to teaching the senior students at the school. This was quite a surprise, as I was only thirty at the time, and these promotions were usually made by seniority. However, I welcomed the extra challenge.

Students in their final year had an option of doing extra study and sitting for extra exams, to gain extra credits that are known as 'Honours' level. The required extra work including staying late after school one day a week, by both students and teacher. This extra workload was the last straw, as far as my wife was concerned. She took the children and moved to the other side of the country. I missed the children, but I didn't miss my wife's whining! I soon adjusted to living alone.

At the start of my third year of teaching senior physics, there were five students who wanted to study for the Honours level credits. Four of these were boys and one was a girl. I was pleased to accept all of them, as I considered that they were all capable, if they worked hard enough, of success at Honours level.

I was particularly pleased to have the girl, whose name was Cassie, in the class. I had taught her Physics each year since she had started at school, and each year she had achieved first place in her class in physics.

I suppose that you would have called Cassie a bit of a geek. I had never thought that she was an attractive girl. She wore glasses, and she always had her hair tied up in pigtails. And she was shy, so she didn't have many friends. But she was very bright, and she was a hard worker. I expected that she would get top marks in Physics in the senior class that year.

The Honours class met every Wednesday after regular school had finished, for extra lessons and lab work. In addition there was of course extra work to do each evening. Two of the boys soon tired of the extra work and dropped out of the class. The other two boys persevered for a bit longer, but by the middle of the year Cassie was the only Honours student left.

One Wednesday afternoon, Cassie was working on an experiment and I was sitting at my desk, marking papers. Suddenly I heard her cry out in pain. I rushed over to her, and saw that she had cut her hand on a piece of the equipment.

The cut didn't look to be too deep, so I took her to the staff room where I could put a dressing on it. When I had finished, I bent down and kissed her on the forehead, just as I used to do to my children when they had hurt themselves.

"There," I said. "All better."

Cassie smiled at me, and we returned to the classroom and continued with our work.

Over the next couple of week I noticed a change in Cassie's behaviour. She seemed to be distracted all of the time, and she wasn't as interested in her studies as she had been. I was getting a little worried, and I had decided that I should speak to her parents about it.

The next Wednesday afternoon I dropped her off at her home after class as I usually did on my way home. I had been at home for about twenty minutes when the phone rang. It was Cassie.

"Hi Mr Dixon," she said. "Sorry to trouble you, but I think that I left my notes in your car. Could you please check?"

"Hold on," I said. I walked out to the car, and sure enough her folder was on the floor. "Yes, it's here," I said. "Would you like me to bring it over to you?"

"Don't bother," she said. "Mom's car is here. I'll come over and get it of that's OK."

"Sure," I said.

About ten minutes later the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I was greeted not by the schoolgirl that I had expected, but by a beautiful young woman!

I stood and stared. Cassie was wearing a top that was a little too small, and her breasts were straining against the material. Clearly she was not wearing a bra. She had taken her beautiful golden hair out of the pigtails that she always wore at school, and it cascaded over her shoulders and reached halfway down her back. She had put on a little makeup, and she wasn't wearing her glasses. "Come in, Cassie," I finally managed to say.

Cassie came in, and I watched her walk across the room. Her tartan slacks clung tightly to her round ass, which wriggled delightfully as she walked. "Oh what a lovely view!" she exclaimed, walking over to the window. Yes it is, I thought!

I joined her at the window. Like most people who have a nice view from their house, I had stopped noticing it after about the first two weeks. "Yes, it is nice, isn't it?" I said.

As I stood next to Cassie I was acutely aware that I was standing close to a beautiful and desirable woman. I started to feel a stirring deep inside me, a feeling that I had not had for some time.

I had to do something to snap out of it, so I decided that this would be a good opportunity to talk to Cassie about her recent behaviour.

"Cassie," I said, "Over the last couple of weeks you haven't been concentrating on your studies as much as you usually do. Is there anything wrong?"

She turned towards me, but looked down at the floor and avoided my eyes. "Yes," she said. "Something is wrong."

"If you want to talk to me about it, maybe I can help," I said.

Cassie continued to look down at the floor. "Do you remember the day that I cut my hand at school and you bandaged it for me?" she asked.

I said that I remembered the day.

"And do you remember that after you had bandaged my hand you kissed me on the forehead?" she continued.

Again I said that I remembered.

Suddenly she looked directly into my eyes. "That kiss made me tingle all the way down to my toes. It was all that I could do not to kiss you back," she said quietly. Then she reached out and took my hand, and said, "Ever since then, all I've been able to think about is how much I want you to kiss me again."

It took a few seconds for her words to register in my mind, and when they did I knew that there was only one thing that I could do. I squeezed her hand and said, "Sometimes we have to follow our emotions."

She threw herself at me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me fiercely. It was the most passionate kiss that I have ever had. I kissed her back and she pressed herself tightly to me. "Oh Steve!" she gasped. "I want you to make love to me. Please, please make love to me!"

She was on fire. I knew exactly what she needed, but of course she was a virgin and so I knew that I would have to be gentle with her. I took her into the bedroom. Then I reached out and pulled off her blouse, revealing her lovely breasts. She pulled frantically at my clothes until I was naked. Then she took off her slacks and panties and threw herself at me again.

While we kissed I steered her onto the bed. I moved my mouth to her beautiful tits, and she moaned as I sucked each nipple. She grabbed me and pulled my cock to her pussy. She was very wet, and she gasped as I slipped into her. Her cherry only caused her a moment of pain as it popped, and then she surrendered herself to the pleasure of her first fuck. Her pussy was so tight that it took all of my self-control to stop me from cumming right away. As I fucked her she moaned, and finally she screamed with pleasure as she came.

As we lay together on the bed I was able to admire her beautiful body. I stroked and caressed her, and she sighed with pleasure at my touch. Soon my cock was ready for action again, and we made slow and delicious love. This time I was really able to savour the pleasure of her delightfully tight pussy. She had two climaxes before I came.

After that day Cassie's studies returned to normal. We continued our lessons after school each Wednesday, but each week there would be a little 'extra curricular' activity before the work started. Cassie said that this helped her to focus on her studies I'm happy to say that our efforts were well rewarded, as she scored the highest marks in the state in her physics exam.

Cassie is now in her final undergraduate year at college. One of my old classmates is a professor at her school and so I've been able to keep track of her progress. He says that she should have a distinguished career in physics after she graduates. He also told me that she is engaged to another student at the college. I'm really happy for her.

As for me, I continue to try to inspire passion for physics in my students. But I have never inspired the same amount of passion in any of my other female students as I did with Cassie. Which is probably just as well.