The Hooker and the Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

She looked at him and smiled and he felt his cock twinge for her. She was so damn pretty, when she smiled.

"Will you be my special guy?"

Imagining having her in his life, as her special guy and her his special gal, he softened with her words, that is, until reality kicked him hard in the nuts.

"I'm too old for you," he said looking away from her tits to look at her face. She was so damn pretty that he didn't know where to look. "I'm old enough to be your father."

He wished he had met her twenty years ago, when he was 35-years-old, but then she'd only be 5-years-old. This won't work. This will never work. What's wrong with him to even think she'd be interested in him.

"I've been with older men, before, some of my mother's boyfriends had their way with me."

"I'm sorry. That's terrible."

"It's just the way it was, back then," she said so matter of fact, as if not expecting any more out of life. "Her Johns would beat me, if I didn't give them what they wanted and when my mother found out that I was giving it away for free, taking away her business, she threw me out."

He knew she was a survivor. He recognized it in her eyes. She was the type who'd do whatever she had to survive. He had been right about that with her. Yet, is that what she's doing now? Is she playing him for a place to live and for food to eat? When she sat on the edge of the couch, he scooted over to make more room for her and when he rested his hand on her exposed thigh, when he felt her warm, soft skin, he didn't care if she was using him or not.

She reached out her hand and fondled his cock through his underwear. He watched her toying with his cock, before looking up at her face. Immediately he became hard with the touch of her hand and when they made eye contact, he wanted to kiss her. He had never kissed a prostitute before. Just as he called them all Robin, so as not to get emotionally attached, they didn't want to be kissed for the same reason. Only, even though she was a hooker, he didn't see her as that.

"Robin, I'm not in a good place right now."

"I can make you forget your problems," she said fingering his cock with her fingertips, before tracing the length of his penis with her fingers, and cupping his balls with her hand.

"I'm too vulnerable and I--"

"Shut up, Frank," she said.

She reached her hand in the pee hole of his boxers and removed his cock from his underwear. She held his cock in her hand looking at it, fingering it, and fondling it, before stroking it. Then, she leaned down and took him in her mouth.

He reached out his hand and felt her body from her shoulder, down her back, to her round ass. Soft, yet firm, a ripe piece of fruit, she felt so young, unlike so many of the foreign, prostitute women he had been with. He reached down and around to fondle her breast and finger her nipple through her nightgown. She had such big tits and her nipples were so hard. He couldn't wait to see them. He couldn't wait to suck them.

He moved her hair out of the way, so that he could see his cock in her mouth and when he did, she looked up at him and smiled. With all the hookers he hired over the years, even though he found that so erotically exciting, not one has looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and smiled. None of them teased him in that way and looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. A total unexpected contrast with Robin, he was pleasantly amazed at how lustfully she sucked his cock. He loved seeing her pretty face, while he stroked her long, blonde hair and fucked her warm, wet mouth.

Unaccustomed to having a woman actively participate in his lovemaking, she actually appeared to enjoy blowing him. He's had a lot of blowjobs over the years, but this blowjob from Robin, was the best, by far. He put a hand to the back of her head and ran his fingers through her lush, blonde hair. Then, lifting her up to him, he kissed her. She was the first woman he had kissed, since his ex-wife, and he could taste himself on her lips.

Unable to remember the last time he French kissed a woman, he couldn't get enough of her soft, full lips and her warm, wet tongue. She totally blanked his mind with her kisses. With every kiss and with every touch of her oh, so young body, he had reached an excitement he had never felt before.

At first he was uncomfortable because she was so young, younger than his youngest daughter, but now that he was with her and she was such a willing and giving sexual partner, he could get used to having her in his life. She made him feel younger. She made his cock the hardest it's ever been and he liked the feeling of protecting her, comforting her, and having her in his life. In one fluid motion, she removed her nightgown and took him by the hand to bed.

From that first night that she took him to bed, they had sex every night after that. The best sex he ever had, it was more than the sex. It was the connection. It was the relationship. It was love. Definitely, she was the best kisser and never had he experienced a woman with breasts so big.

A warm and generous lover, when he was on top of her and inside of her, kissing her with her big breasts flattened against his muscular chest, he'd reach down and cup her sweet ass with both hands. Pulling her up and closer, he was able to go so deep inside her pussy that he felt he was one with her. Including his ex-wife, never had he been with a woman who had an orgasm from intercourse and she had one nearly every time they were together.

"Oh, Frank! Oh, Frank! Oh, yeah, that's it, baby, don't stop. Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

Between her kisses, her good looks, her big tits, and her screaming his name every time she had an orgasm, she made him feel special. He loved it when she rolled him over and got on top of him. Sitting upright on his cock, he loved watching her big tits bouncing, before he reached up to corral them with his big hands. Then, while still sitting on his cock, with his prick deep inside of her, he loved it when she leaned down to kiss him. He loved the feel of her long, blonde hair on his chest, before she lowered herself further and, as if being electrified, touched his chest with her big boobs.

"I love you, Frank," she said looking in his eyes and he knew she did.

"I love you, Robin," he said looking in her eyes and meaning it.

Since his ex-wife left him, able to sever his emotions to be with every hooker he called Robin, never did he ever think he'd say he loved a woman again. She wasn't kidding about her cock sucking skills, either. Never has he had his cock sucked like that. Sex is one thing but love is another dimension and never has he had anyone make love to him in the way that Robin made love to him.

No matter the difference in their ages, they had made a real love connection. After spending a season of summer lovin', they were married and bought a house in a better neighborhood. A year later, she was pregnant. Finally Frank was home for good and Robin had a home with a bed.

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers