The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That all sounds good," enthused Martin, "Can we try a different position please?"

"Sure, we've had missionary and me riding you, what would you like?"

"Can we try doggie please?"

"Sure. You feeling all animalistic today, eh? Grrrrooooowwwwlll," replied Skye, flashing her eyes and pretending to claw him. Martin laughed.

"Yeah, maybe."

Skye positioned herself on the bed, her ass high, head on the sheet and knees wide apart. Martin gazed at her dewy labia hiding heaven between them and stepped forwards, his rampant cock at exactly the best level to enter Skye's love passage. He moved the head over her lips, mixing her fluids with his precum, then gently positioned himself ready for his first thrust.

"Push it in hard and fast, darling," said Skye huskily, her voice partially muffled by the sheets.

Martin held onto her hips and then thrust his hips forward, impaling Skye on his hard rod in one swift plunge into her depths.

"Ooof!" exclaimed Skye, "That was wonderful, honey."

Martin held himself inside her, then withdrew, thrusting in again until his balls pressed against her clit. He stayed inside fully for a few seconds then withdrew and began thrusting and withdrawing slowly and deliberately. He noticed, as he established his rhythm, that Skye began moving her hips, thrusting back towards him as though she was trying to prevent him vacating her tunnel.

Gradually the speed and intensity of the love making increased until Martin could take it no longer.

"Oh, honey, I'm going to cum," he cried and suited actions to words by pushing into Skye as hard as he could, leaning forward over her back and holding both her breasts firmly in his hands. Skye felt his final thrust and the warm sensation of his semen squirting into the end of her vagina. The sensation of his cock expanding and pulsing within her would have been enough to push her over the edge, but his grasping of her breasts added to her enjoyment of her orgasm immeasurably.

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, yes, yes, yesssss, that's soooo beautiful," she moaned as her body shook beneath him.

Shortly after that climax she collapsed sideways on the bed, taking him with her as his cock began to deflate. Once it fell out of her, she turned over and they embraced, kissing and hugging as they quietened down from their intense pleasure.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful, darling. I hope you've kept some for Joyce."

"I'm sure there's lots there. After all, I must have stockpiled lots over the years."

"Well, it actually doesn't work like that, as you well know," grinned Skye. "Time we cleaned up. You want to shower with me?"

"Oh yes, that's a great part of love making, just rubbing my hands over your body under the warm water. Mmmm, delicious." He kissed her again then headed for the shower, followed closely by Skye. They spent far longer than necessary in the shower, caressing and kissing each other. By the time Skye turned off the water he was semi-hard once more.

"You'll be ready to go very soon, we just have to wait for the signal from Rae. Meantime, let's see if we can make him stand up still more."

At the time Skye and Martin were showering, Rae had Joyce on her back on the bed and was gently massaging her thighs, abdomen and pubic area. Joyce still had her eyes closed, as she had for much of the time, and her skin glowed with massage oil all over her body. Rae had begun the massage with Joyce on her stomach, easing the muscles in her back first, then her legs, then buttocks. Finally she had begun massaging her ass, taking care not to betray the trust that she'd developed by entering her, but rather just running her oily fingers over the area.

She had then asked Joyce to roll over and she had, keeping her eyes closed as she did so. Rae had worked out that if Joyce couldn't see she could fool herself that others couldn't see her so she didn't feel self-conscious or embarrassed. If that worked for her, Rae decided, it was fine. To begin with Rae had covered her pubic area and breasts with towels but as the massage progressed and she worked on these areas the towels were removed and forgotten. Joyce had appeared to really enjoy the oil massage of her breasts and right now Rae was working on her groin area, massaging each side of her labia and upper thighs. Joyce was enjoying this immensely, if her smile and writhing under Rae's hands was anything to go by. Eventually Rae began to move her fingers between Joyce's labia, gently prising them apart, adding a bit more oil to what was already there. She was pleased to see that Joyce was secreting fluids, indicating that she was aroused and easing the way for Martin when he would make his appearance.

Gradually Rae's movements changed from a massage to overt sexual stimulation. She began rubbing Joyce's clit, pulling the hood back and just lightly touching the sensitive organ. The first time Joyce gave a small jump of shock at the unfamiliar sensations and her eyes popped open for a few seconds, then trustingly closed once again. Once Joyce had become used to her clit being touched and stimulated, Rae pushed the end of her finger into Joyce's vagina, gently moving it inside, around and around, then in and out until finally she had two joints inside and was stimulating Joyce's love tunnel. Joyce was enjoying it immensely, it seemed, and she was now actively thrusting her hips to try to force more of Rae's finger inside her. Rae didn't want any more inside, she felt it was Martin's cock that needed to be in there. Once she judged that the time was right, Rae pressed a small button which sent a signal to the next room.

"Now remember, Martin, slow and patient," said Skye, eying up Martin's fully hard and lubricated cock, "Just ease it in when you do, but remember to do some massage on Joyce first. She'll be on her back so you can gently take over from Rae. She'll probably have her eyes closed so may not even be aware that you're there for a while."

Soundlessly Skye opened the connecting door and Martin tiptoed in first, with Skye following. He stood for a few seconds, seeing his wife naked for the first time ever as Rae continued to massage her pussy area, something Martin had never been allowed to do. Rae signalled him over and he approached noiselessly. He watched for a short time as Rae showed him what she was doing, then she lifted her hand and he placed his on his beloved wife. He began massaging just as Rae had been doing, then Rae lifted her other hand and he replaced her, his finger gently caressing his wife's clit. He continued caressing it then used his other hand to slowly insert his finger into her vagina, moving it back and forth. Joyce rolled her head from side to side and moaned in pleasure.

Rae and Skye now stepped back and watched from a distance as Martin began making love to his wife in ways that he had previously only dreamt of. After nearly ten minutes, during which time Joyce was obviously becoming more aroused as Martin became more familiar with what pleased her and more confident in his movements, he knelt on the bed between her wide-spread legs and gently lay over her, just touching her, but keeping his hard and drooling cock off her body. He used his hands to gently massage her breasts and then he kissed her.

Immediately she sensed that this was not Rae and opened her eyes. Her initial reaction was to cover herself with her hands, but Martin simply continued the kiss and gently moved her hands away and down towards his pubic area. It took only a few seconds before Joyce relaxed visibly, almost as though she was capitulating, the war within being won by the sensations she was feeling rather than her programmed embarrassment at being naked with someone else, even if it was her husband.

A few minutes later she was actively participating in their lovemaking, grasping his ass cheeks to pull him towards her. He let his hard cock rest against her labia and he positioned it so that the head was between the lips, right at her entrance. She then touched his cock for possibly the first time ever, moving it in her trench so it caressed her clit and entrance. Then she let it go again, once it was positioned at her entrance, and pulled on his ass cheeks to pull him into her. At the same time she nuzzled into his neck and whispered into his ear, "Please, darling, make love to me, please."

He gently pressed forwards, his cock finding its way into her opening then moving inwards, deeper, stimulating Joyce in ways she had never felt before. Onwards still further, spreading her apart, widening her tunnel, touching each nerve ending, every sensitive spot inside her as it moved towards its destination: the very end of her vagina. Martin's control was superb. It took at least a minute for that initial entrance inside her and by the time he was fully engulfed by her pulsating vagina she was hooked. Sex was enjoyable. Her parents and all those others who had warned her about sex were wrong. Joyce felt wonderful, alive, sensitized, and incredibly sexy. She wanted more, faster, harder, wanted to experience life and love to the fullest extent -- now!

"Fuck me, honey," she yelled at him, "Faster, harder, make me cum."

Martin was aghast at the language his normally sedate wife was using. But then he realized that she was in need of exactly what she was telling him. He withdrew, quite quickly, then thrust inside a lot harder and more forcefully, feeling the head of his cock press against the end of her tunnel, feeling her clit squeeze against the root of his cock as he gave her his all. In and out, time and again, watching as his puritanical, loveless wife was transformed into a wanton, sexy vixen.

Skye and Rae watched from the other side of the room, amazed by the changes that had occurred during the past few minutes. It was as though a wall had been broken down, or a waterfall had suddenly broken through and was tumbling uncontrollably down a precipice. There was Martin, shy, quiet, retiring Martin, fucking his wife, that mousey woman embarrassed almost by her own existence, like there was no tomorrow. They watched as he pumped in and out, both of them moving steadily towards their releases. Skye remembered telling him to get her to cum first, but would he remember that advice in the heat of passion.

He did. As he pushed in and out he tried desperately to control his urge to cum, grateful for Skye's removal of his first emission. From Skye's example he recognized the signs of Joyce's approaching orgasm, which caused him to thrust still harder, pumping her to possibly her first orgasm ever.

"Stop, I need to pee," she said as she opened her eyes.

"No, darling, you're about to have your first orgasm. Just stay with me, honey, relax and let it happen."

He'd hardly got his reassuring words out when she began rolling her head from side to side while making increasingly loud and uncontrolled sounds.

"Oohhhh, yes, yes, ooohhh, darling, yes, like that, mmmm, yes, yes, YESSSS, OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSS, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she writhed uncontrollably beneath Martin.

It was all Martin needed. He let loose, thrusting and holding deep within his loved one he pulsed shot after shot of sperm deep inside her vagina.

Gradually the lovers' relaxed, lay together, cuddled, kissed, caressed each other. Both were smiling, radiant, idiotic smiles. Skye and Rae left quietly, leaving them to their own devices, happy that now, at last, they would be able to continue developing a committed, loving and sexual relationship. As they went through to the other room, Skye put Martin's clothes into the room they had just left and closed the door.

"God, do I ever feel horny," complained Rae, "I spent ages stimulating Joyce and she's cum, you've cum on Martin's cock and I'm left high and dry."

"I guess that's my cue," said Jim from the doorway. "From the scream I heard I assume that it was all successful. Well done ladies. Rae, you obviously deserve your reward. Skye, can you, look after the desk please?"

"Sure. Have fun," Skye said as she grabbed her clothes and walked into the reception area, where she dressed before sitting at the desk and continuing with some paper work that Jim had been doing.

Jim and Rae were quick, the aim being to relieve Rae's sexual tension rather than make love for the rest of the day. They were in the reception area as Martin and Joyce came through from their room. Both were glowing from their activities and also a shower, and they still had those same grins on their faces.

"How can we ever thank you? That was sensational. I would never have imagined that I could feel those amazing feelings. All those wasted years just because my parents and others had no idea of how wonderful sex could be with a loving partner. Thank you all," said Joyce. She gave Jim, Skye and Rae hugs, especially Rae. "Rae, sweetheart, that was the best massage I've ever had. You made me feel so sexy, I never knew I could feel like that. Thank you."

"Well, yes, thanks for those kind words, Joyce. I just hoped I could break through the barrier of guilt that you seemed to have around anything to do with sex. How can you thank me? Well, you could write something about your experiences for our website and also tell others about us. I know there are many others who need help just as you and Martin did."

"Oh, I will, I'll go home and write it all now and I'll get Martin to write about his experiences as well. Thank you again."

"Well, I'd certainly like to thank you all for everything, especially you, Skye, I don't know what I would have done without you." Martin embraced Rae, shook Jim's hand, then had a man hug with him, and embraced Skye, whispering in her ear, "Will I get to see you again, honey?" Skye whispered back, "If you wish, you have my number, darling."

After Martin and Joyce had left, the three operators of All Sex-Ed Up sat in the staff area and debriefed over a coffee and cookies. From their perspective, everything seemed to have gone very well and the goal that was set had been achieved. They realized they couldn't run the lives of their clients, after they had the first experience they had to let them go. If the clients wanted more they knew where to contact them.

"It's different for these clients," said Skye, "My normal clients can be kept at a distance, but with this line of work you get deeply involved with your clients so there is always a period of almost grieving after the connection is broken. I guess you probably haven't experienced it, but I have with my clients, although with this job it's probably even more final than with the tricks I used to turn. After all, if you have regulars they come around every so often, but we may never see Martin and Joyce again, so I guess a little bit of us goes with them. I just wonder how many little bits of us we have."

"A good many," replied Jim, "What you're talking about is very common, it's just the possible degree of finality that causes this to be a bit different. We're working to make ourselves unnecessary, which is always a difficult sort of work to do."

"I certainly feel for you, Skye, because I know you put in a lot of effort with Martin. He may visit you from time to time, who knows?" commented Rae.

"Yes, and from what I saw, Joyce really enjoyed your massage techniques. She may even come back for more of that too," said Skye.

"Whatever, we have to remember that it is a job and any pleasure we get is incidental, though very much appreciated," Jim summed up. "So if past clients do contact us, that's a bonus. Anyway, well done everyone. Now there's lots of marketing that needs to be done so we can have a lot more clients like Martin and Joyce coming through the doors. Fun time's over, back to work."

Three weeks later Rae, Skye and Jim all received identical emails:

'Hi Rae, Skye and Jim -- thanks again for your wonderful teaching and expertise. Things are going really well for Martin and me, we're deeply in love and feel like we're on honeymoon, making love at least once a day. Martin's told me about your role, Skye, and I can see he really misses you. I also really enjoyed the massage, Rae, and would like to have another. The other thing I'm wondering about is how it feels to make love with another man. Are men different or are they all the same?

'So Martin and I want to address these and possibly other issues. We would like to invite you three to a weekend of eating, drinking and sexual debauchery to celebrate us gaining our freedom from past lies. We wondered if you would be free to do this next weekend, or if not then, some other time of your choosing.

'We look forward to hearing from you and even more to our weekend celebrations at our very private cottage. Please RSVP asap.

'Joyce and Martin'

Needless to say, the invitation was accepted eagerly.