The Hoover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of the men either had bulging beer bellies or did not appear to be too clean, both of which turned me off. If I was going to suck on someone's penis, at least I wanted him to be somewhat attractive, and I wanted the penis to be clean.

I thought longingly of Luke, with his rakish blonde moustache and his crooked teeth and his drooping eyelids, which were so, so sexy. And his straight long thick penis with the little drop of moisture on the knob, anticipating what I would do for him. But he was only a figment of my imagination. Someone who'd come to me in a dream to lead me in new exciting directions.

I kept a close watch on the men's room door, seeing who was going in and who was coming out. One of the beer-belly guys got off his stool at the bar and went in. In a few minutes he came out. I would wait. More of the same. More of the same. Eventually I knew I had to go into the men's room. But only to use the facilities. I waited until it was empty and then I went in.

I had just finished urinating, and was about to zip up when I heard the door open. Suddenly I got nervous again. I waited to see who it was. The man stepped up to the right of me, and I cautiously turned my head. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, Melvin," he said. "Nice to see you again."

It was him. The handsome one who had taken my five hundred dollars.

"I was passing by," I said. "I thought I'd have a drink."

"A drink is always good," he said. "I'll tell you what. Why don't I let you buy me a couple of beers? How does that sound?"

"If you want," I said. He was stroking his penis next to me and I tried not to look at it. I wanted him to offer it to me for a price as he had before. But he didn't. He just kept stroking it, and stroking it, and looking into my eyes.

"I didn't see you in the bar," I said.

"I just got here. Seems like I got here just in time to meet my buddy, Melvin. Did you come to see me, Melvin? I bet you came to see me." He kept running his hand along the length of his penis, which I could only see out of the corner of my eye, but it was exciting me, as was the sound of his voice. I felt as if he had total control over me. I knew that I wanted him.

"I came in for a drink," I said.

"I don't think so," he teased me. "I think you came in to get a taste of my cock. But you know, it's gonna cost you."

"I know," I said. "All right."

"Not right away," he said trying to put the stiff rod back inside his pants. He zipped up. "Let's have a couple of drinks first. Get to know each other."

"Okay," I said. That didn't seem to be like a bad idea at all. I wondered if we could ever become friends. I wondered if he could ever like me just for being me, and not for two hundred dollars. He followed me out of the men's room and back into the bar. Then he stepped to my side and threw his arm around my shoulder in a comradely grasp. Just like Luke had done.

We stepped up to the bar, side by side, and he pounded his hand jovially on the wood to attract the bartender's attention.

"A beer for me and one for my buddy," he told him.

"I don't drink beer."

"Have a beer."

"I hate beer."

"Have a beer. Be a regular guy for once in your life," he told me. That sounded like a good idea. I really did want to be a regular guy for once in my life. I took the beer. He raised the bottle to his lips and threw his head back, imbibing a large swallow. I did the same. Uggh. It was horrible. Bitter. I hate beer. But I drank it and kept my silence.

We stood drinking together, but not communicating. I thought it would be nice if we talked a little. I tried to get him to tell me something about himself, like what his name was....

"You can call me Mitch," he said.

And where he lived.

"Different places," he answered.

And what he did for a living.

"Odd jobs," he said.

It was hard to envision a friendship with someone you knew nothing about, and who was so uncommunicative.

I kept wondering when we were going to go back to the men's room, but he just kept ordering more beers. Every time he slammed an empty bottle on the bar I thought it would be time, but he ordered more. I was sipping very slowly, so I had only had two beers to his five. Finally he slammed the bottle down on the bar, and belched a little. "Christ. I gotta take a piss," he said.

This was the time. I followed him into the men's room. He took the far urinal, which was really mine, and I had to take the one nearest the door. I heard the sound of his zipper, and then there was a big commotion down below as he tried to extract his heavy equipment. Now was the time. I started to turn to him, when I heard a powerful stream hit the porcelain. He was like a waterfall.

"Christ," he said. "Did I need that!"

"Well. After all those beers....." I suggested.

"Don't you have to take a leak?" he asked me.

"I can't seem to go right now," I said. "Later. How could I go with him standing beside me holding the penis, which I wanted to suck.

"Come on," he said. He started towards the door.

"Shouldn't we go into one of the stalls?" I asked nervously.

"Not here, Melvin. Haven't you got any class?"

He was making me feel ashamed. I lowered my head and followed him back into the bar. We each had one more beer, which I hardly drank at all. And then he said,

"Okay. Let's go."

We went out of the bar together and down the dark alley. He lit a cigarette as he waited for me to open the car door. Again he got in first. I followed him and sat in the driver's seat.

"How about the money, Melvin," he goaded me. I reached into my pocket and took out the two hundred dollars and handed it to him. He counted it and smiled. He shoved it deep into his pants pocket.

And then we sat there, with him blowing smoke into my face. I didn't know how to proceed.

"Shouldn't we get into the back seat?" I asked hesitantly. There would be more room in the back seat."

"You think I'm gonna let you blow me in the back seat of some car?" he asked incredulously.

"I didn't know," I answered. "Where?"

"I like to relax and get comfortable when someone's going down on me. I like to take it slow, and have it last a long, long time."

I didn't say anything.

"Doesn't that sound good to you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I wanna strip down and lie on a nice comfortable bed, with my head up on the pillows, while someone works my cock over. You got a nice comfortable bed, Melvin?"

This was a new twist. I didn't know if I wanted to take him home with me. After all he had virtually robbed me once before. Once inside my home what would he take? But I was afraid to say no. I didn't want him to think that I might think that he might be dishonest. And I also wanted what I had already paid for. I didn't want to throw good money after bad, and have him get out of the car with the two hundred dollars in his pants, which he certainly would not return to me.

"Okay," I said. He smiled, and gave me a playful pat on the cheek, which I kind of liked. It was like a guy thing. We had a pact. I was beginning to look forward to it. Maybe it would be really nice to be in bed with someone.

I drove to my apartment, and we went up in the elevator. I kept thinking how good looking he was as we stood facing each other going up to my floor.

Once inside, I locked the door, and I led him into the bedroom. I pulled back the blankets so that we would be on the sheets. I started to undress, but he had just taken his shirt off. I was waiting for him to take off his pants and lie down on the bed.

"Mitch?" I questioned.

"What, Melvin?"

"Don't you want to lie down?" I asked.

"You know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"I been working all day and I'm kind of sweaty. I'd kind of like to take a nice hot shower before we start. Okay?"

"Sure," I said. That sounded great to me. I really like clean.

"Why don't you take a shower with me? We can kind of soap each other up and get to know each other a little first. Okay?"

"Yes," I said. It sounded positively romantic.

I led him to the bathroom and got into the shower. I adjusted the temperature and the flow, and waited for him to enter.

"Okay," I said.

Finally, he unhitched his belt and pulled down his tight pants. He was also wearing some worn striped boxer shorts, which he stepped out of and dropped in front of the shower door. And now I could finally see his penis swaying as he stepped into the shower and closed the door. It was hefty. Pretty much near as nice as Luke's had been in my dream. He had a really beautiful body. Hard and muscled, with firm buttocks, and the black hair was not only on his head, but all over his wonderful torso. Just looking at him was giving me an erection.

He reached over my head and adjusted the shower spray so that it was fully on him. "Why don't you soap me up first," he said.

"Okay," I agreed. I took the soap. He turned his back to me and waited for me to begin. I felt his warm skin under my soapy hands. So smooth, so nice. I soaped and I soaped, working up a good lather, then I used my hands. I massaged all over his back, and then I moved down to his rear. I massaged the two taut cheeks, and wondered if I should touch his secret spot.

"Go on, Melvin," he encouraged me, bending slightly so that his rear was more open. "I wanna be really clean for you. You know what I mean?" I wondered if he wanted me to lick him on that spot. Well, as long as he was so clean, maybe I would do it for him. I wanted him to like me. And not just for the money.

My soapy fingers felt the tightness of his sphincter. He seemed to be enjoying it. He was making little 'aaaahhhh' noises. I let my finger penetrate ever so slightly, and he made more 'aaahhh' noises. But then he stood up. "That was real nice, Melvin."

"Thank you," I answered.

"It's like having a handmaiden," he added, and then said. "Do my legs."

I bent down and soaped his legs and feet, and between his toes, and then he turned his back into the water and let the white suds run down his body and into the drain.

"Now you can do my front," he said. I did his chest, and his abdomen but he made me wash his legs again before moving up to his privates. I was kneeling to do his legs, and then as my hands moved up toward his privates, I saw that he was erecting. I soaped my hand, and lathered his balls, and then with a very soapy hand I began to lather his penis. (The head of which was exactly an inch away from my mouth.) I would do it now. I would do it in the shower. I started to edge my head forward, anxious to know the taste of such an instrument, when he pushed me off laughing.

"Not yet, Melvin. You're too anxious. We gotta save that part. I told you I wanna be lying down with my head on the pillows."

"Okay," I said. That seemed to be my phrase for the evening. Everything was 'okay'.

"Now, I'll soap you," he said.

"Okay," I said. He pushed the shower-head so that the spray was falling now on me. He turned me against the far wall and began to soap my back. It was feeling so wonderful. His strong hands on my back. Then on my legs. Then he went to my rear and did to me what I had done to him, and I knew why he had been saying 'aaaahhh,' because now I was saying 'aaaahhhh'.

Then he reached around me to do my chest and his body was pressed tightly against mine as he massaged my nipples. And I could feel his hard cock jutting between my asscheeks. This was so wonderful. So fucking wonderful.

"One sec," he said. Behind me, he opened the shower door and stooped down for a minute. But then he closed the shower door and he was back, and his left hand was massaging my left nipple, and I could feel his hot knob knocking at my rear door.

"You feel my cock, Melvin?" he asked.

"Yes," I sighed.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels wonderful," I breathed, and I rubbed against it a little, and soapy as it was, it slid around in my crack and almost penetrated me.

"How would you like to feel my big hot cock in your tight little ass, Melvin? Would you like that?"

"Yes," I said.

"I would do that for you after I let you suck on it for a couple of hours."

It sounded like heaven.

"Yes," I sighed.

He brought his mouth down against my ear, and I didn't know whether he was going to kiss it or nibble it, but he just whispered into it.

"There's only one little thing," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I really fucking hate fags, man" And then I saw his right hand, which was holding something shiny, come up in a swiping motion across my throat. I didn't know what had happened. I lifted my hand to my neck, and it came away sudsy and red. I was surprised. I felt my legs starting to buckle a little and it was getting dark.

"Come on, man. Everybody's been waitin' for you. You've been holding up the party," a voice said.

"I have?" I asked. What party was that?

And suddenly there was this blinding bright light, and I was in this great white room. And there was a beautiful long penis at my lips. I raised my eyes and looked. It was Luke. I was back at THE HOOVER. I was back with Luke. But the men's room looked different than it had before. It was no longer a small room. It was endless. And there millions and millions of naked men with blonde beards and blonde moustaches. They looked similar to Luke, and they were all watching me.

"Come on, buddy." You can do it," said Luke, urging my head forward, and I took it into my mouth, and my mouth was filled with beautiful warm pulsing flesh. At last I knew the taste of a penis, and it was incredible. Even in my dreams I had never imagined it could be like this.

"That's it, buddy, good boy. Keep going. Keep going." And I kept going, and then it was happening. His fluids were erupting into my mouth, nourishing me. Such sweet nectar. Fit for the gods. He held my head to him and caressed it, running his fingers through my hair. Finally I lifted my mouth off of it, and looked up into his kindly eyes. He seemed pleased with me.

"My friend, Bill, over here," he said, pointing to one of the nearby men, "would like you to do it for him? Would that be okay?"

I nodded 'yes'.

He stepped aside, and Bill took his position before my lips. Luke knelt beside my body and began massaging my buttocks, which began to rise and fall as he worked on them.

"Listen, buddy. My friend Fred, over here, would like to go in the back way. Would that be okay with you?"

"I nodded and said 'mmm hmmm," because I couldn't speak with Bill's large penis filling my mouth.

And then I felt Fred's member feeding into my rear, and he was so large, I couldn't understand why it didn't hurt at all, but just felt so wonderful, and so smooth, and so soothing, and so comforting, and I was pressed between two beautiful male bodies, and this was even more than comradeship. And then I drank Bill's delicious liquor, and felt Fred's warm flood gush into my lower regions. And then I saw that there were lines and lines of men stretching further than the eye could see, all waiting for me. Waiting to fill one orifice or another with scalding jets of their masculinity. I was finally getting what I felt I had been lacking my whole life. They were filling me with masculinity.

And then Bill and Fred were gone, but there were others. So many others. And I was filled with a great happiness. Because I had found THE HOOVER again. It had been so hard to get to THE HOOVER, but I would never have to search for it again on other tortured nights. Because this time I would never have to leave it. I would be in THE HOOVER throughout all eternity.