The Horn Of Plenty Club Ch. 3

Story Info
Karen is humiliated.
1.2k words
4.03
74.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

Dianne Hipswivel giggled as she replaced the receiver, Lafarge would be pleased to visit on the morrow and now, thought Dianne, off to the hairdressers.

Gently closing the front door, she debated whether to take her car, but, as the wind had dropped and the sun was shining, decided to walk to Pierre's. As she stepped out from her gate she was somewhat surprised to see a black Volvo stretched limousine glide to a halt beside her. The drivers face was quite hidden by his uniform cap but as the car stopped a rear window slid down and a female cultured voice asked." Excuse me Madame, Please can you tell me...?" Dianne leaned forward to hear more easily and that was the last she remembered...'

When Dianne came round she was quite frightened as she could not see anything, neither could she move her arms legs or head.

A woman's voice she did not recognise although possibly it was the last voice she heard before blacking out was saying. "...Dianne, if you can hear me just nod your head." She did as she was asked. The voice went on, You are our guest as it were and you will not be hurt, well, not very much if you behave. Understand?" Again Dianne nodded her head.

"Right Dianne, you have been a mean and obnoxious person and you are here for correction. Do you understand?" This time Dianne shook her head "NO"

"Well" the voice went on, "we believe that you have and you are going to be taught a lesson, you may find you like it. Now, you are gagged at this moment but I am going to remove the gag and ask some questions, you will only speak when spoken to and I want the truth. Do you understand?" Again Dianne nodded and shortly she felt something removed from her mouth.

"Now" the voice went on," You are Dianne Hipswivell."

"Yes," answered Dianne.

"You are 59 yrs old."

"Er no I am 52." Dianne contradicted.

"Any more lies and the gag goes back. YOU ARE 59 YRS OLD."

"Yes," whispered Dianne.

"Right and you will speak up., You regularly play golf with a Miss Lafarge on Sunday mornings...?"

"Yes," answered Dianne.

"...and then you fuck each other afterwards?"

"Of COURSE NOT. YOU ARE DISGUSTING. I AM A RESPECTABLE WIDOW. I WOULD NEVER CONTEMPLATE SUCH BEHAVIOUR NOR WOULD I USE SUCH WORDS."

"Dont shout at me madam, not only do you like Miss Lafarge to lick your cunt and fuck you, you do the same for her."

"LISTEN YOU DISGUSTING WOMAN! YOU ARE PERVERTED! WHEN I LEAVE HERE I SHALL HAVE THE POLICE ONTO YOU! YOU ARE OBSCENE AND DISGUSTING!!!" yelled Dianne.

The voice did not speak again. A mask was removed from Dianne's eyes. She looked around and saw a female figure encased entirely in red leather from head to toe. She could make out the eyes and the mouth but no more except the garment must have been made from very soft leather as it followed every contour of the woman's body and to Dianne surprise she noticed that the woman's pubic mound was shown in every detail. The woman also wore red boots with what must have been 7" heels.

Dianne then glanced down at herself and saw that she in turn was encased in black leather, but to her chagrin she noticed that each of her breasts were forced through holes in the leather suit. She protested that it was unfair but the red figure just laughed and retorted, "You can't see it Dianne, but your shaven cunt is on view too."

Dianne spluttered. "Do not be ridiculous, I do not shave down there, not even a bikini line."

"Oh you do now my love, every bloody hair, you pussy is bald dear lady."

Before Dianne could make another she saw 'Red' give a signal and suddenly Dianne found herself hoisted into the air, her neck was clamped in the yoke of a pillory, her wrists restrained on the yoke and her feet fastened to restraints on the floor which left her standing with her legs wide apart. Suddenly she was alone again.

In a room just off the 'torture' chamber, Conny, otherwise known as Honey and Karen lolled easily in armchairs enjoying a drink. The door opened and Miss Titz, otherwise Marjorie, entered resplendent her red suit except that she had removed the hood. The other two had very quietly restricted Dianne and now Karen was wondering what would come next.

Marjorie anticipating her question walked over to a cupboard and reaching out the object inside set it on the table. It was a Phallus. a dildo, a mechanical dick. Karen, on handling it found it to be made of a soft latex and told Marjorie that she thought it very realistic.

"Oh it is, it is and I can assure you that your step mother will be pleading to be fucked with it before we are finished."

"Oh how" asked both the other women as Honey had never seen the object before.

Marjorie smiled a particularly evil smile.

"First we whip her with silk stranded whips about her tits and her cunny, paying particular attention to her nipples and her clit, then we use a feather, in fact I think you Karen can do that. I believe that your step mother will be begging us to make her 'cum' but we hold back. Then, we mount this little object between her spread thighs and..'watch'..."

With that she flicked a switch and the dummy prick seemed to rise and fall just as though it was fucking.

Marjorie continued." We can measure precisely the amount of upward thrust the prick has and its length of thrust. We shall set it just so it enters her labia and then withdraws, she will be begging to have it up her cunt and be fucked by it but she will not be allowed that pleasure. "We will then switch it off and allow her to subside. Feed her, let her drink and then sleep, not in the pillory of course, but still secured. Tomorrow we will bring Miss Lafarge here and then the fun can really begin. The boys will be here too including your husband Karen. Then everyone can fuck with whomever they wish including your step mother and Miss Lafarge."

At that moment the telephone rang. Brrrrrrr Brrrrrr.

Marjorie answered it." Hello, The Horn of Plenty, can I help you? Oh yes, hello, yes, its Marjorie, do you wish to speak to Karen - oh No? not necessary - Oh what - wow!! Oh lovely - splendid - marvelous. I shall tell Honey and Karen. - Bye."

Marjorie was beaming, "That was your husband, Karen and guess what. Gary tells me that Miss Lafarge has just been into the Midshire, he did not realise it before, why should he? Miss Lafarge has an account there and she has just been in accompanied by - a man friend? a girl friend? No a dog, and not a French poodle either but a Labrador, a male dog and Gary says it has balls like cricket balls. This girls has possibilities."

Karen wasn't sure quite what she meant, it took a little time for the penny to drop until Honey laughingly said. "Some women love dog dick as much as you love black dick my girl..."

They all three roared with laughter.

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers