The Horned God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie hearing this was over-whelmed and cried harder into the matronly goddess's chest.

Ix Chel held her for a few moments longer until her tears diminished and then pulled her back from her with her hands on her shoulders.

Still smiling the goddess took one hand and reached up to her neck and loosened the clasp behind her head. The dress she was wearing looked to be made of soft doe skin, leaving her back bare it covered her completely from the small of her back to her knees.

As she undid the clasp the top portion fell forward to her knees leaving her breasts bare for Suzie to see.

Suzie was astounded. She had never believed anyone or anything could ever come close to having such perfect breasts after her friend Kim. But she was wrong. Ix Chel's breasts were perfection itself. The areola as big as small cup saucer's, huge nipples the size of dimes, Suzie was in awe of this being, there was no doubt in her mind that she was in the presence of divinity itself.

Still smiling the goddess held Suzie's head in her hands and slowly guided her to her left breast and whispered.

"Take me in your lips and suckle dear daughter, for I am truly your mother as much as the woman who gave birth to you. You will know my will, and if you so choose, will become my disciple" Ix Chel said placing her left nipple into Suzie's mouth where she immediately began to suckle.

Ix Chel cooed softly as her new daughter drank from her breast and became one with her. ***

Time passed, memory faded, the world was light and then darkness. From out of the abyss thought formed, sweet air entered her lungs as she inhaled and the world came back into existence for her. She smelled the wonderful smell of arousal, both male and female; she felt her brother's strong arms around her still. She could feel her friends' hands upon her back, slowly rubbing up to her shoulders and down to the curve of her hips.

Suzie slowly opened her eyes to see her brother smiling down at her, love and understanding mirrored there. Suzie smiled back and said.

"I am whole David, thanks to you and to Ix Chel, I am now who I was meant to be." Saying that she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, her brother returning the kiss as they both shared a small piece of their lives in that one moment.

Suzie pulled away first and stood then, her friends gasping suddenly.

Suzie looked at them as they appeared to be staring at her breasts. She looked down and saw what had amazed them. She now had the exact same breasts as the goddess, just as large and to her surprise, just as full of milk. Suzie knew this was just one of the tools of the goddess she had been given, for she also had the goddess's hips. Suzie could somehow see herself in her own minds eye, looking at her perfect hourglass figure now, a mirror image to that of the goddess herself. Her body had changed into that of a blossomed young woman, her facial features the same as before, only now her lips were fuller, her cheeks slightly more defined, the baby fat of her youth was gone.

Looking down at David now she knew he desired her even more now, she could feel it, almost as if she could read his mind. Looking into his eyes he smiled at her and she smiled back, letting him know the wait wouldn't be long. She then looked over at Kim and Alyssa as they continued to stare raptly at her huge swaying tits, mesmerized by their movement.

"Kim, Alyssa, I have something to ask of you." She said.

Both Kim and Alyssa looked up at Suzie with an almost hopeful look in their eyes.

"I am now a disciple of Ix Chel and as such I will need others to help me in my work. Would you Kim and you Alyssa be willing to help spread the word of our returned goddess?" Suzie with a small smile. Gone were her adolescent thoughts of personal gain, gone were the ideas of wealth and popularity, all she wanted to do now was love and be loved.

Kim looked up to Suzie and then over at Alyssa just as Alyssa was bringing her eyes to meet Kim's. Then Alyssa looked back up at Suzie and spoke first.

"I will Suzie, I have always wanted to be part of something greater, something real and yet magical, you have me, my heart and soul." She then stood up and went and kissed Suzie on each cheek finishing with a small peck on the lips. Alyssa felt Kim stand up behind her and moved aside as Kim came up to Suzie and did the same as Alyssa. Neither girl knew exactly why they did it that way, they just felt it the right thing to do. And Kim repeated much the same words as Alyssa, albeit the magical part.

Suzie then placed her hands on each of their heads and spoke.

"Know now that you are my sisters and I grant you the same power that was bestowed upon me." Saying that she guided Kim and Alyssa to her breasts and urged them to suckle, whispering to each as they took her nipples into their mouths and began feeding.

David still sitting was quiet during this little ceremony. He didn't want to break the spell they were under and to be honest he couldn't interfere even had he wanted to. This was the result he had been working towards for years. His plans had finally come to fruition, he sat there and was lost in his memories for a few moments.

Suzie just stood there while Kim and Alyssa's transformation took place. Both were softly moaning into Suzie's areola as they continued to suckle out Suzie's sweet milk, it filling them to bursting with life. Suzie hardly noticed any change at all to Kim, her hips might have changed slightly, she wasn't sure and she couldn't see her breasts yet so she couldn't tell if a change there had occurred. But the real change was in Alyssa. No longer was she the pale and sultry red-head that men swooned over. Her skin was tanned now and glowing as if she had just came from a tanning salon. Suzie could see her hips and ass had matured from what it was. It was a small handful before, but now she looked as if she filled out into a mature woman's body, ripe and ready.

Knowing they had had enough Suzie gently pulled them from her nipples and they both straightened, each wiping a hand over their mouths as they did so, smiling. Alyssa's breasts were now as big as Suzie's and Kim's and her hips were just as matured as the rest of her body. Now she truly looked like a woman and less of a girl.

Laughing now Alyssa spoke.

"I didn't want to stop Suzie that was almost better than sex!" Still laughing Alyssa hugged Suzie, then Kim, laughing as well now, did the same and they all three shared a hug between themselves.

Breaking the embrace Kim was the first to speak.

"Well Suzie, what are Alyssa and I now? What do we do?" She asked.

"You are a priestess now Kim and you also Alyssa." Suzie said smiling at them both.

"We're priestesses now? I certainly hope you don't expect us to take a vow of celibacy." Kim said laughing again.

Laughing Suzie said "No that's not a requirement, quite the opposite in fact. You see Ix Chel celebrates life, not death. She encourages people to enjoy living, not worry about what comes after. No my sisters I'm afraid celibacy is not a part of this new life, we're going to celebrate it and create it."

Saying that she suddenly turned and looked at her brother who was just sitting there with a small smile on his face, enjoying the sight of three very beautiful and very sexy young woman in front of him.

"And we are going to start right now ..." Suzie said with a mischievous smile as she got down on her knees and brought her lips to her brother's and started kissing him passionately.

Kim suddenly squealed and dropped down right beside Suzie and started running her hands over the two siblings, hoping for a chance to cut in with either of them.

Alyssa had other thoughts. Lying down on her back she inched her way under Suzie until she could reach her pussy and went to work almost immediately, her tongue working back and forth. Suzie started moaning almost instantly, breaking off her kiss from David and throwing her head back she had her hands at her new nipples now, twisting and pulling.

Kim seeing her chance didn't give David a second to even breathe as she quickly filled the space Suzie had vacated a moment before. Pushing David onto his back she quickly covered his mouth with a deep kiss and was now climbing on top of him, straddling his legs with hers.

Just as Kim was about to reach down and slip David's cock into her sheath she felt the almost overwhelming urge to have her nipples sucked on. She moved up a bit and offered one of her nipples for David, pushing it gently into his mouth.

David, amused, obediently took her nipple into his mouth and started sucking. And not surprisingly he felt a flood of milk flow into his mouth. As sweet as honey he suckled hungrily at Kim's breast, trying to get as much as he could into his mouth. He drank so much and so fast that before he knew it Kim was pulling it away and offering him the other to feed on. Latching onto the nipple he quickly started sucking, feeling the warm liquid slide over his tongue and down his throat was heaven, tasting like the fabled nectar of the gods.

Kim while feeding David had several orgasms just from his suckling alone, which amazed her, she had never had an orgasm before just from someone sucking on her nipples. But she knew she would discover a lot of new things about herself as the night went on.

Feeling her milk running dry Kim then pulled her breast from David's lips as he tried to keep it and kissed him tasting her own milk on his tongue. While kissing him she reached underneath to find his cock, still hard as ever, and fitting him to her pussy she dropped like a stone from a cliff, taking all of his length in one swift plunge.

For a moment Kim's breath was taken away. It was always this way, ever since the first night when Alyssa had brought her to him. David's cock was the best she had ever had and always the first stroke took the air out of her lungs.

Then air filled her lungs again, she threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as she felt herself on auto-pilot as she moved up and down on his stiff pole. Riding like a madwoman, she bucked and ground herself down on him, trying to give them both as much pleasure as possible. David for his part just sat back and enjoyed the ride, he was a bit disappointed that Kim didn't have any milk left but the fact that she was fucking him like a banshee was more than enough to make up for it. Grabbing her hips he started thrusting into her just as she came down, working up to a fast rhythm in sync with her efforts.

Suzie had turned around and gone down on Alyssa in a sixty-nine position. Rubbing Alyssa's clit furiously with one hand the other was a blur as it was going in and out of her pussy. Alyssa meanwhile looked as if she was trying to inhale Suzie's hot box, she had her lips engulfing Suzie's pussy and you could hear her tonguing and sucking Suzie's wet hole.

Whatever Alyssa was doing was magic as it had Suzie moaning continuously and writhing on top of her. Suzie having forgotten Alyssa's pussy for the moment raised up on her knees and started twisting and pulling her nipples as little streams of milk flowed down her stomach and were pooling in the hollow of Alyssa's throat. Then all of a sudden Suzie's eyes went wide and she screamed loud enough to have the sound reverberate off the cave walls. It was louder noise than any of them had made that evening.

Kim and David whilst fucking up a storm suddenly heard Suzie scream bloody murder and both stopped and looked over at Suzie who had her back turned to them as she undulated on Alyssa's hot little lips.

Alyssa feeling Suzie's juices picking up and really gushing knew she was about cum and had tried something new. While sucking for all she was worth she had taken two fingers and rammed them straight up Suzie's ass and that had done it. Suzie had screamed loud enough to be heard in the next county.

Suzie, now silent, was seeing stars and what Alyssa was doing now to her sensitive pussy was pure torture. Weakly getting off of Alyssa, Suzie slumped into a sitting position next to her and looked back at her brother and her friends who were all looking at her with grins on their faces. She smiled back at Kim and David who had resumed their fucking and at Alyssa who was sitting up and wiping her mouth with her hand.

Kim had been close when Suzie had strained her vocal cords, and now she was even closer, closer to that orgasm she had wanted all night and now she was going to get it. Kim re-doubled her efforts and her hips were a solid blur, up and down on David faster than lightning.

It took only a few seconds and Kim went over the edge, she threw her head back and wailed into the night.

David didn't cum with her; he simply didn't feel the urge. Kim was a fantastic fuck but he wanted to wait.

Watching Kim on top of him shaking, he felt her pussy clamping down on his cock and trying to milk him into an orgasm. To the point of hurting a bit she squeezed her internal muscles against him. David just smiled at her efforts, he had control and she knew it.

Shaking and weak Kim slowly climbed off him and collapsed on her back next to him, breathing as if she had run a mile.

David still as hard as ever sat up and watching his sister and her friend making out decided to have some fun.

Standing he walked over to his sister and Alyssa and asked if the girls were ready for some cock.

Alyssa almost jumped up to show her enthusiasm and Suzie responded weakly that she needed a minute, still getting small shakes from her previous orgasm.

David then told Alyssa to get on her hands and knees. Alyssa was ready in a flash, raising her ass up and dropping to her elbows as she prepared for a royal fucking.

David got behind her and slowly lined his cock up to her entrance and rubbed the head back and forth through her folds getting it slick and wet teasing the hell out of her.

Alyssa almost crying now was begging him to put it in her, her body being so hot it felt as if she was in a fever.

But he had other ideas. With cock still slick from Kim and the extra lubricant he had from Alyssa he changed direction. Alyssa feeling him leaving her pussy entrance looked back and begged why.

David then lined his cock up with her little brown opening above her pussy entrance and shoved home, Alyssa taking it all in on the first big lunge.

"Oh god David I can't stand it, fuck my pussy but don't fuck my ass pleeeease!" Alyssa wailed in pain.

"I am in control here Alyssa, I can do whatever I wish, do you understand?" David asked now starting to slowly slide his cock in and out of her ass.

"Yes David, yes! But please it hurts, please take it out..." She sobbed.

"Hush girl, give it time, it will feel better in a minute." He said continuing to plow her ass one slow inch at a time.

Seeing Suzie now looking at her friend in concern David told her to eat her pussy while he explored the depths of her backdoor.

Suzie, not wanting Alyssa to hurt slid under her and started nibbling her clit and tonguing her cunt lips as her brother started going faster now.

Alyssa with the new added stimulation changed her sobbing to moaning, and now wailing as she started feeling pleasure as her anal passage started opening up to the invading cock.

David feeling her giving in now started pounding harder, not so hard as to force her through the floor but hard enough to cause her to jump every time he bottomed out.

Kim, now recovered, wanted to join in so she scooted over and grabbed Alyssa's head and maneuvered it to her pussy where Alyssa attacked it as if she wanted nothing else than to devour her friends pussy. Soon after that she started wailing again and they all knew she was cumming as she started shaking and shoving her ass back onto David as he fucked her with wild abandon.

David feeling himself close didn't want to cum in her ass; he wanted to watch them finish him off with their mouths.

Pulling out brought a moan of loss from Alyssa as she felt David leave her ass.

David standing up now got all three girls to kneel before him and told them to suck him off.

Kim was the first to take his length in her mouth. Tasting her friend on his cock she sucked furiously, wanting to get the load first this time as those other two bitches had taken it all last time. Suzie and Alyssa relegated themselves to helpers as Suzie sucked on his balls and Alyssa's mouth worked behind him, tonguing his ass.

With all this stimulation David only took a moment to enjoy it before he started unloading a massive load into Kim's sucking mouth. Gasping he grabbed Kim's head to hold her in place as she sucked as she had ever sucked any guy before, trying desperately to get it all.

Shot after shot David unleashed, hitting the back of Kim's throat, it felt like he was emptying himself into her. Almost as if he was draining his soul into those full hot lips of his sister's friend. Grunting he unloaded the last of his sperm into the well trained mouth of Kim as she still sucked hard trying to get the last drop out. He even felt her run her finger along the tube on the underside of his cock to get the very last ounce out of him.

And then it was over, pushing the girls away David sat down and still breathing hard managed to smile at his lovers.

Kim for her part looked ecstatic as she turned first one way and then another as the other girls tried to kiss her to share the cum she now held behind those luscious lips.

Standing and running to the far wall as her friends chased David laughed as he saw her swallow just before they got to her. Laughing Kim now showed them her empty mouth and stuck her tongue out at them.

Alyssa and Suzie laughing as well now tackled her and started tickling her sides calling her a greedy bitch and were determined to extract vengeance.

"That was for earlier!" Kim shouted in between laughing.

David smiling, just watched as they frolicked and did what young girls do.

After a few minutes of playing they got tired and came back over to David and sat down. All of them out of breathe from laughing.

David sat there just looking at them as they stared back. He knew it was getting late, he could feel the hours pass now, one of his new abilities, he had no need of a watch anymore. He told them it was time to start packing it up and heading back home.

"Yes we have to cut the weekend short, we have work to do" Suzie said sighing.

The girls, looking disappointed but understanding, got up and started walking for the entrance and back to their camp.

David followed after blowing out the candles and making sure everything was in its place.

Reaching their campsite the girls had turned on their battery-powered lanterns and had started dressing in their clothes and was all laughing and talking as David walked up.

Suzie laughing asked him if he was going to walk out of here naked.

David just winked and went over behind their tent where he pulled a pack up from the ground and walked back around to the small group.

"So that's where you hid your clothes, I thought you might have a camp site nearby." Suzie giggled.

David now dressing enjoyed the sight of the girls as they searched for their garments they had shucked off earlier.

"Hey, we got a problem" Alyssa said as she was trying unsuccessfully to put her bra on her new double D size tits. Straining and grunting she finally gave up and tossed the bra into the woods, laughing.

"Uhg, mine won't fit either" Suzie said as she strained to make the clasp catch.

Kim just sat back laughing as she put hers in place and threw her shirt on.

Alyssa and Suzie giving up on their bras just threw their shirts on and were now pulling up their panties.

"Oh my god not these too!" Suzie yelled as she struggled to get the tight fitting panties on over her now womanly hips.