The Horned God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not really knowing who owned the land they were on they reasoned he didn't come around very often, as most people knew about this place and really didn't come up here. Mainly because the land is so grown over with brush and thick trees.

Suzie did see something she wondered about, tracks leading off in another direction. Looking maybe like another vehicle had passed through here, maybe the owners. Suzie asked about it and Kim told her it was probably some guys going fishing over near the lake, Kim told her there was a way to it from this road, the turn she had seen a half mile back.

Pulling into their spot between two oak trees the girls got out and started unloading everything.

When Suzie got out her breathing was slightly faster, she just wanted to strip off her clothes right then and there and tear her friends clothes off and have a pussy licking frenzy right there on the ground. But unfortunately they only had a little bit of light left and they needed to get fire wood and the tent set up.

Sighing to herself in resignation she trudged over to the back where Kim was just now opening the cargo door she went and helped unload the supplies.

It took the girls about an hour to set up the tent and get all the beer and food in the coolers. They had three coolers and plenty of ice. Kim's dad had a thing about ice, he wouldn't use ice trays, he would only use ice from one of those machines that made square looking blocks of it, so naturally he had bought an ice-maker and always if they needed ice for a trip Kim was the one to look to. With all the work done the girls decided to relax a bit before any fun and games and set to getting a fire going.

They found bits of branches here and a few pieces of a fallen log a little ways away. Before complete darkness hit they had a nice fire going and were drinking steadily.

After a few beers and gossip Suzie was starting to feel the itch again between her legs.

"So Alyssa, what kind of fun and games do you have for us tonight?" Suzie asked brazenly, wanting to get the fun started. Already her panties were starting to get soaked at the thought along with her nipples hardening in the night breeze.

Alyssa smiled over at Suzie and said "I have something very special for you tonight Suzie, we do actually, Kim and I." With Kim smiling and nodding along with Alyssa.

"I can't wait to see what it is ..." Suzie purred giving one of those fuck me smiles to Alyssa.

Alyssa stood as did Kim and Suzie quickly followed, starting slowly each of the girls started undressing. Kim and Alyssa with their eyes locked on Suzie's body and Suzie looking from back to Alyssa as each slowly removed their shirts and jeans revealing various types of bra and panty sets.

Kim had on a floral print pattern that had a slight blue tint to it with panties to match. Alyssa was wearing the darkest red bra Suzie had ever seen and her panties where a slightly lighter shade of red. Both Kim and Alyssa unclasped their bras and let them drop to their feet. Kim's big 36 DD's stood there proudly with her large nipples hard as little pebbles sticking straight out. Alyssa's cute little B cup tities sticking out like two ripe apples for the picking, pale white and with hardened nipples. Suzie sighed seeing her friends perfect tits on display for her, knowing in mere moments she was gonna be having one orgasm right after the other.

With that Suzie in her black lace bra and matching panties slowly unclasped hers and let it drop to the ground as well. Her 36C tits were perfectly formed, and she showed them off well, jutting out from chest in the cool night air. Reaching down she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her pussy was shaved, nice and smooth and dripping wet.

Back when all of them had first started fooling around together they had all agreed to shave and keep their pussies free of hair. And it had been well worth it.

Suzie couldn't take anymore, she stepped over to Alyssa reaching for her, reaching for her tits just dying to put her mouth on those beautiful small nipples and suck for all she was worth.

But Alyssa stepped back grinning.

Suzie thinking she was playing hard to get stepped forward again and again Alyssa stepped back.

"Alyssa, I need you baby, please ..." Suzie begged holding her arms out.

"I told you we had something special for you tonight Suzie, but you have to agree to certain things first." Alyssa said stepping back a little further.

"Of course, anything you want Alyssa, just do me!" Suzie was practically frantic now, which was just what Alyssa and Kim wanted.

Stepping behind Suzie Kim reached around and placed her hands on Suzie's tits and started pinching and twisting her nipples'. Immediately Suzie closed her eyes and started moaning and grinding against Kim's body behind her.

Then Suzie felt hands on her face and she opened her eyes to see Alyssa, pale beautiful Alyssa standing there looking into her eyes. Staring at her Alyssa slowly moved her lips to Suzie's and kissed her long and deep with her tongue probing deep into her mouth.

Suzie was moaning into Alyssa's mouth now, wanting and needing release, ready to do anything to get it.

And then Alyssa was pulling away as Suzie moaned in protest as she felt Kim's hands also stopping their ministrations to her nipples and moving away.

Suzie groaned now that Kim and Alyssa had moved away from and were grinning at her now.

"What do you want me to do?!" Suzie groaned in frustration.

"We want you to accept our religion as your own Suzie." Alyssa said still smiling at the obviously very horny girl standing totally naked before them.

At hearing that Suzie sobered a bit, not much but a bit, at least enough to form coherent sentences.

"What are you talking about, what religion? Wait you said 'our' religion, Kim what is going on?" Suzie asked in confusion.

Kim then started talking "It happened the day after my 18th birthday Suzie'Q, Alyssa showed me the way, she showed me the one true demi-god" Kim trailed off speaking softly with a faraway look in her eyes. Her breathing becoming shallow as if she was so turned on she could barely breath.

Alyssa then stepped in saying "He's wonderful Suzie, he has showed me so many of the secret's I have been looking for, so many questions he's answered, so much wonder, so much power!"

"Guys what's going on here, who are you talking about?" Suzie asked, wondering what the hell was going on with those two. Yes they had done their little dance in the woods and made their magic so to speak but they had never had a guy with them before, she just didn't understand it.

"We are talking about everything you have ever wanted Suzie, yours for the taking, all you need do is join us." Alyssa said as she walked closer to Suzie.

"You make it sound so easy ..." Suzie said, her resolve beginning to slip as her friend rubbed her hands on her shoulders.

"It is easy baby, trust me, trust us and be one with us ..." Alyssa trailed off while lowering her head to one of Suzie's nipples and gently suckling it in.

Suzie moaned and then gave up, she would join a damn suicide cult if it meant she could get her pussy licked tonight. Grabbing her friend by the hair she pulled her in tighter to her chest and continued moaning.

Kim meanwhile had gotten a small tin of what looked to be paint from one of the packs near the tent and had come back to the other 2 girls as they writhed against each other. Placing a blanket on the ground behind them she turned back to speak to Suzie.

"Lie down Suzie, Alyssa help her, that's a good girl" Kim whispered as Suzie obediently went to her knees first and then her back as Alyssa and Kim each took some of the paint and started painting each other first with small mystic symbols and diagram's .

Kim and Alyssa worked on each other from head to toe, painting the small symbols and finally finished with each other they both turned, knelt and started to work on Suzie.

When the paint touched Suzie's skin she couldn't believe the feeling, it was unreal, it suddenly made her ten times as horny as she already was her pussy literally started gushing and she could feel the wetness trickling down here thigh, making a small trail down to the blanket.

In her lust induced state she also noticed her friend's pussies were no different than hers, both were practically dripping, small rivulets making streams down their thighs and legs.

By the time they were finished Suzie was writhing around in torture, wanting someone, anyone to fuck her, lick, finger her, anything!

But when they were finished they had Suzie stand and slip on a pair of sandals that resembled the ones both Kim and Alyssa had on as well and walk with them into the woods.

Trying to walk with her legs pressed tightly together and not being able to reach her pussy with her hands as Kim and Alyssa each had one gripped tightly she finally couldn't take it anymore and asked. "Where are we going? Why aren't we at the campsite?"

Alyssa still walking forward and not loosening her grip said "We are taking you to him first, then afterwards we will join with you and him."

"But where is it?" Suzie whined.

"It's in the old cave up ahead Suzie, the one we stayed in that day last summer when it started pouring down on us." Kim said, clearly she was struggling as well, inwardly no doubt, but she still didn't lose her grip on Suzie.

After a few minutes of walking they finally came to the opening of the cave. It had a rock shelf that naturally came out from the side of the small cliff face and there was light from the inside, though from the outside you couldn't tell just where at inside the light source was.

With the three girls stopping there, both Alyssa and Kim released their grip on Suzie and stood staring into the cavern opening.

Suzie was frightened, she had never seen her friends so serious about this stuff before but she was almost to the point of where she didn't care, as long as she got relief, and soon.

"What's going to happen when I go in?" Suzie asked fearfully, her mind already imagining a number of terrible things that could happen.

Alyssa turned to Suzie and smiled through lust shrouded eyes and said "He will come to you soon, you must go in and wait for him to come, have no fear, he is a good and loving being, he will give you what you need... and then he will give us what we need ..."

Hearing that Kim moaned as well, clearly restraining herself with an immense effort, her chest heaving with great deep breaths making her huge tits rise and fall rapidly.

Suzie was barely able to think, but she trusted her friends and knew they would never hurt her.

And with the matter resolved, Suzie slowly took a few steps forward and entered the cavern.

***

Standing inside the lit room just inside the caverns entrance it was much the same as Suzie remembered it from when the storm had struck that day. Of course then it was raining and there was very little light to see by and now with it lit up by softly glowing candles what looked to be incense burners it was noticeably more different.

She walked further in and saw animal skins covering the floor, like a bit of rough carpet. It was rather large with a high ceiling. She saw symbols and little runes carved into the walls, and what appeared to be a shelf with vials and wine beakers and goblets to drink from. All made of what appeared to be jade and bronze, glinting dully in the candlelight.

Walking over to the other end of the large chamber and called out "What do I do now?"

After a few seconds passed she heard Alyssa reply "Just wait, sit and wait ..."

With her body on fire Suzie couldn't take it anymore and sat down and furiously started rubbing her clit, her body aching for release. Rubbing as hard as she dared she used the juices her pussy had been flooding out to wet her fingers and rubbed her pussy faster. Now using both hands, one on her clit, the other driving four fingers up her pussy she was on the brink of orgasm when suddenly a shadow passed through the light.

Startled Suzie stopped her hands and then stood up and faced the door.

There was something standing there, some creature. It's body was outlined by the moonlight coming in from the entrance but she couldn't see its face, or what its face was for that matter. It had some type of horns upon its head, attached to its head somehow or someone was wearing the horns, it was frightening nevertheless to Suzie.

Trembling from the excitement of near orgasm Suzie just stared and was frozen in place, she couldn't speak or do anything, she just waited.

After a moment of silence the figure stepped into the cave and into the light.

Seeing him about to step forward Suzie backed up fearfully.

When the light lit upon the person's face instant recognition dawned on Suzie's face and lust and fear went to rage and embarrassment.

"David what the fuck are you doing here!?!?" Suzie screamed, seeing her brother naked as the day he was born except for the headdress he was wearing. And sporting a huge erection she also noticed through her anger, and unconsciously making a quick measurement and deciding he was a good 9" long.

Suzie's hands shot to her tits and her pussy, trying vainly to cover up in front of her brother.

Quickly turning around with her back to him she looked over her shoulder and shouted "Stop looking at me you bastard!" She then tried unsuccessfully to grab one of the skins lying on the floor as a way to cover up from her brothers prying eyes.

Giving up on that she sat down with her back to David sitting there huffing in anger.

David for his part said nothing while she went on her little tirade and landed in a huff on her cute little ass when she exhausted her store of words.

Walking further into the room he stopped and stood there, he just stared a moment at his sister's cute little body, all hunched over and said in a near whisper.

"Look at me Suzie ..."

Suzie visibly twitched, she didn't know what was wrong with her, she was angry as hell, excited to the point of madness and now she had an almost overwhelming desire to look back at her brother. She fought inside for a moment, fighting it hard not to give in.

"Suzie stand up and face me..." David said more forcefully this time.

Suzie then stood up and slowly turned around, she couldn't refuse, she didn't know why, she just couldn't say no.

When she turned she noticed his erection right off, it hadn't gone down one bit, if anything it seemed harder, angry and swollen, she had never seen her brother before today and now she realizes just what women had seen in him, he was a damn fine piece of ass.

"Good, now Suzie we are going to talk for a moment, then we are going to see about having you join us, and you will not try anything with me, is that understood?" David said speaking in a normal tone of voice.

Suzie being as hot as she had ever been in her life, both hot from anger and from lust nodded her head.

David then sat and invited Suzie to join him on the floor.

Suzie slowly sat down, now not so much angry at her brother as she was wary, here he was in this cave and had Alyssa and Kim waiting for him outside under what appeared to be some type of spell.

David noticed Suzie slowly sitting and also noticed her pussy was still dripping juice out and onto the animal skins.

"What are you David?" Suzie whispered.

"I am a man, but a very special man." David replied mystically, smiling slightly.

"What... what are you going to do me ...?" Suzie asked fearfully, all anger gone now replaced with fear and a small tiny bit of lust as she gazed at the sculpted muscles of her brother.

"I am going to make you one with us Suzie, you will be part of a very special group, you will feel very good, and pleasure will be yours whenever you ask." David said smiling.

Suzie stared at him, was he really suggesting she let him fuck her? That was so wrong, but in the back of Suzie's lust addled mind it was also a huge turn on.

"No David, I won't do it, you can't make me do it!" She yelled at him.

David just shook his head and said "I'm afraid you don't have a choice my dear."

Suzie just stared and tried to think through all the delicious thoughts of fucking went through her head, trying to think clearly was hard, right now it was almost impossible.

Feeling how dry her throat was she tried to work up a little moisture in her mouth and David seeing this got up and went over to the small shelf and got a decanter and 2 goblets and came back and sat back down. Pouring them both some wine he handed one to Suzie.

Suzie looking at it wearily decided to take it, but she wouldn't touch it until he drank some as well.

David seeing her reluctance laughed and gulped his down, and poured himself another.

Suzie seeing this sipped on hers as well, liking the initial taste she gulped down the rest and held her goblet out for more, which David promptly refilled.

With her throat wet again she licked her lips and felt a little light headed. I shouldn't have gulped down the first one she thought.

David just sat back and waited, Suzie stared at him hatefully for putting her into this position and sullenly pouted like she always did when she couldn't get her way. Hands no longer trying to cover herself, just laying limp in her lap.

After a minute or two of staring at each other David noticed her eyes beginning to change little, she was going from angry to turned on.

That should be enough time, he thought. He then stood and reached over and took the goblet from Suzie's fingers and set them both back over on the shelf.

Coming back over he held his hand down for Suzie and she took it, standing she stared at him and asked "What are you David?"

"For now Suzie, I am your master, and you will do as I tell you." David replied smiling.

"But I said no, we can't do this, I can't do this, it's wrong ..." Suzie whispered still fighting it.

David led Suzie over to a pile of skins stacked in a corner and lowered her gently down on it and slowly moved his head down between her legs, his hands lightly caressing her thighs as he did so. She tried in vain to close her legs and push him away, but he was too strong, he effortlessly kept her legs spread wide and kept her hands from pushing his head away.

"You can, and you will Suzie." David said just before stabbing his tongue downward into her pussy and making her scream in pleasure.

Yelling at the top of her lungs the cave echoed with her pleasure as she finally had an orgasm, that first sweet release she had been seeking all day today and all night tonight. David lapped hard at her clit, and stabbing three fingers up in her, making her writhe and moan like a bitch in heat.

And David seeing she was approaching her second orgasm suddenly stopped and got up onto his knees in front of her. Quickly grabbing her hands and holding them out to the side of her had her lying there close to orgasm and yet could do nothing about it. Suzie moaned in frustration and quickly snapped her legs shut in order to put more pressure on her pussy, her hands trying in vain to get loose from the iron grip that David had on them.

David then whispered "I know you hate being a good little catholic girl Suzie, I grew up with you remember? I know what you want, you want independence from that small little life, I can give that to you, but you have to let it go..."

Suzie writhing around in front of him, finally gives up.

"Ok goddamnit, whatever you want, just fuck me!" She said flinging her legs open to him.

Hearing and seeing that David smiled.

He leaned down and gently licked her right nipple and gently bit it, then whispering words as he raised his mouth an inch from her tit, then moving across to the other and doing the same. Then raising back up he continued whispering and now beginning a low chant, he continued doing this for a minute.